My Lord And Savior Is Not A "SISSIFIED NEEDY JESUS", But HE is a GOD of WRATH!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing of note is that those who share disdain for God and his sovereign electing grace love to quote Romans 8:28 on themselves.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom of God comes in power not in word.

Could one of you guys elaborate as to what you believe this states, contextually that is?

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve moved on.
So you make meaningless statements (including your posts alluding to Gideon) then when asked to elaborate, you move on? Not very courteous or Christian. But OK, that's how you act, that's your fruit.

I gather through all this you're against theology. Such is so popular "these days."

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you make meaningless statements (including your posts alluding to Gideon) then when asked to elaborate, you move on? Not very courteous or Christian. But OK, that's how you act, that's your fruit.

I gather through all this you're against theology. Such is so popular "these days."
As I said you don’t know me, not against theology.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, leave off your personal hatred and ill comments toward others. It's highly probable your hatred of others, namely the Reformed, causes you to feel and see things not there. You rather need to watch how you've addressed some on here. I highly doubt you'd pull that face to face. So, what you should do is put off your old man and act like a believer.
Lol, ok then tell me I'm hateful and then tell me to act like a believer. Good grief.
" in the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent." Acts 17:31

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What makes you think this amounts to lack of compassion for the lost Helen?

As I've said before David.
It how you say it. I guess I should be used to your posts by now, but they still often shock me. :D

You said :- "Jesus said NO MAN comes to the Father but through Him. So, if you don't believe, you don't get to the Father. You get everlasting torment which is your just due."

My first thought was OUCH! That is harsh.
Have you never read of the great evangelist of old times..that wept through the night concerning the lost. Then preached in open field the next day to get them saved ?

What if they just went to bed saying to themselves :- "If they don't listen to be and get saved tomorrow, too bad for them, they will get their just reward in hell fire."

You didn't even write - Sadly they will get everlasting torment which their just due."

That is the harshness I am speaking about.
On the way toward the cross , Jesus even took time to weep over Jerusalem...

I'll try not to bother you any more.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked one simple question, and the answers I received were both claiming mental ascent, then I’m accused of being a smart mouth, straw erector, I’m sure I’m missing something.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I've said before David.
It how you say it. I guess I should be used to your posts by now, but they still often shock me. :D

You said :- "Jesus said NO MAN comes to the Father but through Him. So, if you don't believe, you don't get to the Father. You get everlasting torment which is your just due."

My first thought was OUCH! That is harsh.
Have you never read of the great evangelist of old times..that wept through the night concerning the lost. Then preached in open field the next day to get them saved ?

What if they just went to bed saying to themselves :- "If they don't listen to be and get saved tomorrow, too bad for them, they will get their just reward in hell fire."

You didn't even write - Sadly they will get everlasting torment which their just due."

That is the harshness I am speaking about.
On the way toward the cross , Jesus even took time to weep over Jerusalem...

I'll try not to bother you any more.
Wow Helen, you ASSIGNED intent to me. You did not get that from what I said. I merely conveyed what SCRIPTURE says. The wages of sin is death. That is their just due. The punishment of our peace. That is Scripture so your beef is not with me here. Do you tell God He is harsh?

You have no idea how I DO weep and pray over people I know are lost. You have grossly assigned a position and intent to me I do not have.