My pastor friend in Pakistan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Hello eveyone,I posted a prayer request for my pastor friend in Pakistan before for prayers that the Lord will continue to provide for him and lead him. Now he faces a bigger issue- he is traveling for a week or so (as he does about once a month) to the very poor and dangerous parts of neighboring cities in Peshawar. He goes from Christian church to church teaching, praying, and healing in the name of Jesus Christ. Please everyone keep this man in prayer and his two kids and wife. He is self supported and gets some help from his church congregation of 50. I know this man, he is a true follower of Jesus in the rough parts of the world. He needs much prayer this week as he leaves his family and church to preach the gospel and do works in Jesus' name. If you want to talk to him or help him in any way, just talk to me. But i would ask that EVERYONE prays at least for my friend. God bless you all