Nation born in a day in 1948?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like so many other things, you are dead wrong! If you had learned to read properly, you would know that this statement of Jesus is referring ot that generation of Israel.

Jer. 31 is still valid.

Jeremiah 31:31-33
King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

When God says He will do something- know He will! that is why I can trust in my salvation staying secure!

Zechariah 12:8-9
King James Version

8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

God is not through with the nation of Israel nor th epeople of Israel. Even Paul says that!
Jeremiah 31:38-40 is nothing more than a parallel reading of Isaiah 66:22-24, showing the (Eternal Kingdom) in the New Heaven and Earth

Same valley of dead bodies/carcases

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Isaiah 66:22-24KJV
22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Jeremiah 31:38-40KJV
38 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the city shall be built to the Lord from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the Lord; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, they were not. There is a final several years of history, the last week of Daniel that is for dealing with Israel and having a remnant saved. Then that remnant, which is all of Israel that is still alive alive at the time will ge gathered by God Himself, and given that promised land as promised. It names countries that God will gather them from, it shows how He will Personally be their ruler and comfort them etc. That is not vague general promises to all Christians.
Example:
Isa 66
12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.

21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

You forgot to answer the question whether you think that this means you? You think you will be in Israel, and your brethren will be gathered there with you in Jerusalem etc?? Ha. Do you then also think you are part of the 144000 Jews from the 12 tribes in the Tribulation?
No such thing as a final 7 year period, Daniel's 70 weeks are just that "Weeks"

There will be a future 3.5 year tribulation that starts at the revealing of the Antichrist in Jerusalem, who will proclaim to be Messiah God to the Jews and world

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No question mark in the scriptures below, when Jesus Christ Appears, Reveals, its fire time

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is after the 1000 years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is after the 1000 years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is so foolish, I do no teven know how to answer it!
Either God gathers them or not. When He does we will know.

Correct! 1948. The return from Babylon was not a regathering from nations and was not in unbelief! REad Nehemiah and Ezra.
t'hese were written during the end of the seventy years and the return and resettling back in Israel from BABYLON! They came back to blessing not to be ge judged in Gods anger!
Great. So? That has what to do with people who claim God gathered Israel there today?

The first scattering of jews that became multiple nations was from 70-135 AD. The regathering fulfills that portion of Ez. 38 I showed you about Israel being a continual wasteland and brought back from the sword.
Nothing in eze 38 says God gathered them to be invaded. When He gathers them HE invades!

• Israel as a nation is still in unbelief (though tens of thousands of Jews in the land are believers). so they have been regathered in unbelief in Gods anger to force them into the new covenant of Jeremiah. This is proven in Isaiah, Jer. and Zech as well as other places which you liked when I posted three of them.
    Of course they are there, but don't say it is because God gathered them today.
Once the 70th week starts 2/3 of all will die and the one third will pass through the refiners fire and receive the Lord. YOu have another regathering in unbelief sometime in the future. so what happens to the millions of Jews regathered now? they don't count?
No idea what you are talking about. You seem to be saying there is some other regathering by heaven knows who in the Tribulation. Is it fun to make stuff up?
You have given philosophical reasons why the regatheirng that has been taking place for 73 years now isn't of God. but no biblical evidence.
You need evidence God gathered them if you claim that is the case. Instead we see daisy picking in left field with no bible support.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
Did you string random verses together in hopes it would prove your fantasy? Perhaps if you think you have some point in all this you can post it in articulate English?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need evidence God gathered them if you claim that is the case. Instead we see daisy picking in left field with no bible support.
By all means post scripture to support your claim that 1948 in Israel becoming a nation was derived from God, waiting?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By all means post scripture to support your claim that 1948 in Israel becoming a nation was derived from God, waiting?
Still no idea what your incoherent post is supposed to mean. I have said that when God brings them back we all will know. Therefore they brought themselves back there in 1948 as far as I can tell.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is talking about events surrounding the time around the captivity, then it does not matter.
Not even a pathetic joke compared to how God promises to wipe out their enemies. Not fit at all.
One man calls something a miracle, another calls it demonic activity, another calls it technology, another calls it geopolitical manoeuvring, etc etc etc. No one can call it God Personally absolutely destroying all enemies and having them dwell in safety.

You are grasping at straws to try to make a fit where there is no fit.
I’ll stick with the obvious fact that the wars Israel has had, and the astounding events that gave them the victory each time, is sufficient proof that the first of two gatherings was in 1948.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found it . . .

MATHEMATICAL PROPHECY

Bible Prophecy

THE AMAZING RETURN

of

ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM

Math Prophecy: The Return of Israel | World News + Prophecy

“Who has heard such a thing?

Who has seen such things?
Shall the Earth be made
to give birth in one day?
Or shall a Nation be born at once?
For as soon as Zion was in labor,
she gave birth to her children.”
(Isaiah 66:8)

The Return of Israel … May 14, 1948

You are about to read one of the most fascinating and remarkable prophecies in the Bible . . .

7X-Jerusalem-Diagram-Crop-1.jpg

Yes, I found it, too, Grant Jeffrey discovered the timeline from Ezekiel predicted to the day that Israel would return in 1948 and it was in one of his books:

Israel's Rebirth in 1948 fortold by Ezekiel

Reactions: marks

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel 2:21
He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’ll stick with the obvious fact that the wars Israel has had, and the astounding events that gave them the victory each time, is sufficient proof that the first of two gatherings was in 1948.
Then you have no point. When God wipes out their enemies and protects, comforts, and restores them, they will have no enemies any longer. They will be ruling (be ruled by God, and helping God rule). Trying to say that the arm of their flesh saved them or was actually 'God's arm' in a clever disguise does not begin to fit the bill.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still no idea what your incoherent post is supposed to mean. I have said that when God brings them back we all will know. Therefore they brought themselves back there in 1948 as far as I can tell.
You continue to post without scripture in support

Where does God promise ethnic Jews land in what is now Israel?

Waiting for your response with scripture

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right here, the timeline is found in the Bible, and Grant Jeffrey is who figured that out in 1988:

Math Prophecy: The Return of Israel | World News + Prophecy
Grant Jeffrey is trying to sell a book and I'm not buying one, his outcome being pushed below is "Malarkey"

Grant Jeffrey: Prophecy Fulfilled!!!

Now, let’s apply the 7X factor to the remaining 360 years of judgment against nation Israel in this remarkable mathematical prophecy …

360 Remaining years of judgment
x 7 The prophetic ‘7X’ factor
= 2,520 Years of judgment remained against nation Israel

God gave the Jews the most sophisticated calendar on Earth. It is both a Lunar and a Solar calendar. The Jewish calendar uses a 360 day lunar (and prophetic) year and then adds a ‘Leap Month’ on specific years to accurately coincide with the Solar cycle we use on our ‘Gregorian’ calendar.

The Bible uses 360 day years for prophecies and expects us to add the appropriate ‘leap months’ on schedule. So, the easiest way to unravel this prophecy is to first convert this prophecy into days …

2,520 Years
x 360 Days
= 907,200 Days of judgment remained against nation Israel
after the Babylonian captivity

Now, to convert the 907,200 days found in this prophecy into our 365.25 day solar (Gregorian) years (the .25 adjusts for leap years) . . .

907,200 Days
÷ 365.25 Days
= 2,483.78 years of God’s judgment remained

With this information,
let’s look at this remarkable prophecy again …

606 B.C Israel taken into Babylonian captivity
– 70 Years for 70 years (King Cyrus Decree releasing the Jews)
= 536 B.C. End of first 70 years of judgment against nation Israel

+ 2483 Years Add the 2,483 years remaining in this judgment
+ 1 Year Add 1 year because there is no “0” B.C. or A.D. (2483 +1 = Total of 2484)
= 1948 AD! Israel back once again as a sovereign nation

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 2:21
He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.
Has no relationship to God speaking about 1948 and Israel as a nation

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 31:38-40 is nothing more than a parallel reading of Isaiah 66:22-24, showing the (Eternal Kingdom) in the New Heaven and Earth

Same valley of dead bodies/carcases

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Isaiah 66:22-24KJV
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Jeremiah 31:38-40KJV
38 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the city shall be built to the Lord from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the Lord; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

Well I was speaking of the new covenant God is going to make with the nation of Israel. Sorry you did not know that.

buit as for the verses 38-40 and Is., are you saying that in the new heaven and earth, God is going to have piles of dead bodies hanging around in the eternal kkingdom?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You continue to post without scripture in support

Where does God promise ethnic Jews land in what is now Israel?

Waiting for your response with scripture
Can you cite a scripture that talks about 'ethnic' anyone? As for all Israel shall be saved, there is no question as to who that is. It is not Mennonites. It is not Muslims, guess who it is? In case there is any doubt they are most often associated with a city called Jerusalem and area.