Need Help with Christian music

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Hi guys Im looking for music to replace the stuff I listen to at the moment.

Im a powerlifter not a bodybuilder (there's a huge difference) and I despise the popular rubbish they thrash out at the gym so I provide my own but Im having trouble finding Christian music which gives me the adrenalin push I sometimes require in order to make some big lifts.

The music I have been using for sometime now is not flattering and I am tired of the constant swearing and anger it educes. I am a firm believer in what goes in is what comes out and for me it is one of the last frontiers of change yet to be made.

However the problem I find with Christian music is that it doesnt contain the same grunt as thrash metal or rap-core, even bands like P.O.D are slow and unengaging and bands like Demon hunter just seem fake Christian to me.

I use music like Rob Bailey and the Hustle standard,(I have provided a clip below of Rob Bailey)

It starts off like an anthem very simple and then builds up until your ready to burst and then he explodes in to a very visceral grunt thrash drop. That is were my adrenalin kicks in and I am able to move some incredible weight.

Im having a ton of trouble finding anything Christian that sounds anything like it, I hoping that there are some of you out there who may know of some Christian artist I havent heard of yet, I would love to be filled with the Spirit and lift to the Glory of God.

Anything inspiring would be appreciated.

No Hillsongs please :)

Not for the faint of heart, Dont listen too if you are easily offended!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WikE0N6dcyw

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
K-Pasta Madad...It does my heart good to see ya ask such a question.
Were it is written ........If ya aint for me...you be against me.
I'm totaly convinced anything that is not of God is against God.
That would be music, magazines, trinkets, etc.
All the satanists that I have talked to...actually pray more than we do.
They go to the stores and lay hands on things such as.....music...sex magazines....alcohol....videos.......etc.
They pray it finds their way into Christian homes.
When I got saved and married we throughout anything that didn't pertain to God...
or should I say...things if Jesus walked in He would not be proud of....Yes even...thousands of dollars worth of old Elvis Presley records.
Didn't even want to sell them.

I always play Christian music on our construction sites.......
sometimes I go through 70 men per year.......and WaaaaLaaaaaaaaaaaaa
they get to hear it.
Many come to me and say...."I use to walk with Lord".....and others would want to know more about Him.

I believe as long as it is Christian music you choose........then the Holy Spirit will get so excited.......
there will be nothin you caint lift :)

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
I know a few artists you can try out and give me a little feedback. Have me "juice" when I needed it.

Lecrae-Reject
Lecrae-Go Hard
Lecrae-Rebel
Flame-Joyful noise
Flame-Sanctuary

Try those and get back at me my brother..

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Mr.Bride said:
I know a few artists you can try out and give me a little feedback. Have me "juice" when I needed it.

Lecrae-Reject
Lecrae-Go Hard
Lecrae-Rebel
Flame-Joyful noise
Flame-Sanctuary

Sweet will do. B)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Felt the need to pray....Dear Lord keep Madads back strong Lord....keep that balance in tune with what he lifts Father...Madad loves you so much...keep him protected in what he loves to do.....Thank you Father...Amen!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
Felt the need to pray....Dear Lord keep Madads back strong Lord....keep that balance in tune with what he lifts Father...Madad loves you so much...keep him protected in what he loves to do.....Thank you Father...Amen!
Wow thanks man! sorry I didnt see this earlier, I apoligize

Just too let you know I am back studying so I will be somewhat scarce over the next few weeks but I will pop in each day to check on all my awesome brothers and sisters especially the Ranman.

Much love to you Brother.

PS I hope you got through that home build ok, I meant to say something earlier when you mentioned it.

Mr.Bride said:

Lecrae-Reject
Lecrae-Go Hard
Lecrae-Rebel
Flame-Joyful noise
Flame-Sanctuary

Excellent I knew I asked the right man!!
Some new additions to the shuffle.
thank you :)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
You gotz it..............whatcha studying?......are you in school?....are ya takin classes?.....details man details. :)

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
You gotz it..............whatcha studying?......are you in school?....are ya takin classes?.....details man details. :)
Im doing a diploma in ministry through Harvest Bible College down in Melbourne, each unit is online because I work full time roughly 7 weeks per unit, which is hardly long enough for someone as thick as two short planks. LOL.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Good for you! I believe in studying of our Lord is better than all the degrees in the world combined :)