Never thought I would praise Pelosi!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly what did she do other than burn fuel?

She did what I thought she would not do, stand up for Taiwan in the face of threats from China.

In my opinion that was a very strong statement she made concerning America's stand with Taiwan.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi departed Taiwan on Wednesday after a whirlwind two-day trip that included a meeting with Taiwan's president and vows to preserve democracy on the self-ruled island in the face of threats from mainland China.
Oh! So lawless Pelosi want to "preserve democracy" in Taiwan while TOTALLY DESTROYING IT in America? What a farce! And you Charlie24 got suckered by this deception?

This was all about Pelosi and her monumental ego. She has tried to be in the limelight for years and for every evil reason. Have you forgotten how she tore up Trump's State of the Union message before the whole world? That was a felony and no one arrested her. But since Pelosi is not the President, she has absolutely no business going to Taiwan. In fact Communist China would have done the world a favor by sending a missile to greet her before she landed.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What she did was basically say "Screw You" to China. I praise her for it. I can't believe I just said that lol. If she bowed down to China it would most definitely make us look weak. Americans don't like to be told what to do, obviously or we would have stayed under British rule. We need to break ties with China. Bring manufacturing back to the United States. Chip manufacturing. China is a child labor exploring communist government. Totally unscrupulous. They play by no ones rules. They are the biggest polluter on Earth next to India. Our government in addicted to China money. Something needs to change now. They are buying up our farm land. Can we buy land in China???? I doubt it.

Reactions: Josho

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh! So lawless Pelosi want to "preserve democracy" in Taiwan while TOTALLY DESTROYING IT in America? What a farce! And you Charlie24 got suckered by this deception?

This was all about Pelosi and her monumental ego. She has tried to be in the limelight for years and for every evil reason. Have you forgotten how she tore up Trump's State of the Union message before the whole world? That was a felony and no one arrested her. But since Pelosi is not the President, she has absolutely no business going to Taiwan. In fact Communist China would have done the world a favor by sending a missile to greet her before she landed.

NO! I don't agree with Pelosi on anything, she and Schumer are taking America down the tubes.

But I do believe in giving credit where credit is due, even to those I whole heartedly disagree with.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She traveled there against the orders of her party's president, Joe ''I've got COVID-19 against Biden.

Best believe she's no hero. She's sent! But it's made to appear in an unofficial capacity.

NP is as corrupt as any other politician that sells out America. (They all do)

What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Taiwan?

I'm sure she will use that trip to her twisted agenda.

But the fact remains that I'm praising her for doing the right thing, regardless of her motives.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm sure she will use that trip to her twisted agenda.

But the fact remains that I'm praising her for doing the right thing, regardless of her motives.

Wait. That doesn't make sense.

You recognize Pelosi has a twisted agenda for making this trip. Yet you praise her for doing the right thing....in making this trip to use for her twisted agenda?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pelosi-Taiwan Live Updates: House Speaker Visits Taiwan in Defiance of China

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi departed Taiwan on Wednesday after a whirlwind two-day trip that included a meeting with Taiwan's president and vows to preserve democracy on the self-ruled island in the face of threats from mainland China.
OH yeah, like the USA needs to get involved in another Vietnam war, and this time with China to preserve democracy in some foreign country. The USA would do well to fix it's own problems first before attempting to fix other people. The bible supports this idea also in Matthew 7:3-5.

This is exactly what the democrats have been doing all along that is so terrible. Spending billions to foreign countries in defiance of Super Powers and getting us near to nuclear war. They've been doing it for many years. And this is just to spread their liberalism across the globe. It's not really about democracy.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait. That doesn't make sense.

You recognize Pelosi has a twisted agenda for making this trip. Yet you praise her for doing the right thing....in making this trip to use for her twisted agenda?

I know she has a twisted agenda, but I don't know for sure she will use it for her agenda. Probably!

We could make a mountain out of a mole hill here if we try.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LOL, China helps the USA by killing Pelosi. She cowers to the morals of Christianity. In the immortal words of the Princess Bride's Wesley:
daa072b5-ef09-49cd-8ba7-ef67391dd274_text.gif

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH yeah, like the USA needs to get involved in another Vietnam war, and this time with China to preserve democracy in some foreign country. The USA would do well to fix it's own problems first before attempting to fix other people. The bible supports this idea also in Matthew 7:3-5.

This is exactly what the democrats have been doing all along that is so terrible. Spending billions to foreign countries in defiance of Super Powers and getting us near to nuclear war. They've been doing it for many years. And this is just to spread their liberalism across the globe. It's not really about democracy.

I agree! I was just surprised that finally I have agreed with something she has done.

Her motives are not my concern here, just giving credit where I think credit is due.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pure PR stunt to bolster support for midterms.

Someone pointed out that neither the Squad nor Pelosi expressed any concern for women’s rights in Afghanistan when Biden ordered an emergency withdrawal, leaving $65B in weapons. No concern for gun control either.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! I was just surprised that finally I have agreed with something she has done.

Her motives are not my concern here, just giving credit where I think credit is due.
Thanks for agreeing. You've got the right idea. But I'm concerned that they are trying to do that Vietnam thing. Spreading the decay of western civilization in a sense. Instead of having the courage to stand up for Christian values, they cower to the public that causes trouble and speaks the loudest. Attempting to gain votes and support that liberal agenda.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for agreeing. You've got the right idea. But I'm concerned that they are trying to do that Vietnam thing. Spreading the decay of western civilization in a sense. Instead of having the courage to stand up for Christian values, they cower to the public that causes trouble and speaks the loudest. Attempting to gain votes and support that liberal agenda.

It's all about the New Liberal World Order! I don't like it anymore than you, but I'm afraid that is what's going to take a stronger grip in order to pave the way for the anti-christ. Maybe not in the near future but it's all paving a path.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's all about the New Liberal World Order! I don't like it anymore than you, but I'm afraid that is what's going to take a stronger grip in order to pave the way for the anti-christ. Maybe not in the near future but it's all paving a path.
Perhaps. The anti-christ? The anti-christ is a debatable subject as Satan and his angelic followers are the anti-christ per the bible:

1 John 4:2-4

King James Version

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps. The anti-christ? The anti-christ is a debatable subject as Satan and his angelic followers are the anti-christ per the bible:

1 John 4:2-4

King James Version

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

I believe the anti-christ to be a literal person.

Christ said, I come in my Fathers name and receive me not, but another shall come in his own name, him you will receive.

I believe that to be the literal anti-christ.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No mountain mole hill implication. I don't know how someone admires the courage of a woman pursuing a twisted agenda is all.

Hannity calls it being fair. He takes up for those on the left quite often, when it is fair to do so.

If we Republicans can't do that, we are no better than them.