New Bible Study: Reverence God: Where Wisdom Begins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check out the new Bible study: Reverence God: Where Wisdom BeginsProverbs established itself as one of my favorite books. Coming from a literary background, I can appreciate the language that the book uses when discussing the relationship of God and wisdom. Knowing that wisdom was present with God from the beginning only reinforces how valuable of a tool this is to each Christian. The study simply takes a look at just the opening chapter of this deep and powerful book.I'm testing some new formatting for the PDF file, so let me know what you think about readability. I'm always open to feedback, though I do ask that you try and make sure it ends up in the appropriate forum. If it's feedback with formatting, errors, etc, feel free to drop them off here or PM me. If you want to talk about the study, then feel free to in the appropriate forum.Hope this study touches at least one, as it will make me very happy. The Lord placed this on my heart, and I feel it necessary in these times.