New But Not Improved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New But Not Improved​

OP ^

REMEMBER...the Converted NEW Creature, is Accounted NEW, (crucified with Christ) ... Borrowing Christ Jesus’ Risen body to dwell “IN”... ie “IN” Christ.

Sure, your soul has been saved, which can ONLY be saved AFTER a bodily death occurs....(ie Crucified with Christ Jesus, sufficient)...

Sure, your natural spirit (ie truth) in your heart has be circumcised. You were given a New Heart, Gods SEED, which birthed you a NEW spirit (ie truth)...ie Gods TRUTH.
I must apologize, but I do not understand what you're trying to say, just a slight idea; especially concerning what you said about "Borrowing Christ Jesus’ Risen body to dwell “IN”... ie “IN” Christ."

Thanks for the reply, and God bless your Family!

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I have found because of knowing about the two different types of sins, is what Jesus first takes away in 1 John 3:5 is the previous verse, "sin is lawlessness" (4). Those are the moral laws of God found in the Ten Commandments. I was an adulteress, and the next day after being filled with the Spirit, I was free from that sin.

The unintentional sins that we still commit but are still deemed sinless in God's sight, are trespasses, the second type of sins which are NOT unto death like the first ones (lawlessness). They are based on the fruit of the Spirit and do not all mature at the same time. We see that in 2 Peter 1:5-7. See the progression?

5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.

These we commit against one another, and God puts the responsibility on us to forgive those who trespass against us.

Matthew 6:14-15
14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

We see that we can commit those even when walking in the Spirit, but our reconciling with one another (through forgiveness) causes the blood of Jesus to cleanse us of all sins keeping us sinless.

We must focus on sinlessness, and not that the old man can be resurrected if we quench the Spirit. As marks said, if you are free from sin, who would want to sin?
I like much of what you're sharing, but there's quite a bit of disagreement between us concerning sinning. We still sin, but are forgiven for all!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You would get more replies if you didn't use accusations. Be kind and loving Friend (Rev 12:10).

Most days that im engaged with these believers, I have to hurry hurry hurry to try to keep up with the "responses".

Listen...
Its not the time to try to play "show love brother' after you came here and told this forum, and these members that 'sinning, confessing, and repeating" is your idea of "christianity".
Thats the Devil's idea of Christianity, fella.
You are a deceiver, as proven by your stated belief that christians are supposed to be sinning and confessing and "repeating" it.

And, it's a little too late to try to lie and deny it, or to edit your post.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We are not yet perfect.

Here you go..

Paul says...

""Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you."""

And He will reveal that to you, Taken, as all things with God are a revelation.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judge this, if you are born again., as """"""he that is spiritual judges all things.""""""
In your 'defense' of Paul you go where Paul himself didn't. Do you realize that?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most days that im engaged with these believers, I have to hurry hurry hurry to try to keep up with the "responses".
Maybe slow down . . . quality over quantity . . .

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 4:1-3 KJV
1) I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2) With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul says...

""Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you."""
Where he says, "as many as be perfect", does this to you mean sinlessness? or maturity? Both? Something else? I think @Taken was saying one thing, and you responded with a like word, but saying a different thing. No?

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In your 'defense' of Paul you go where Paul himself didn't. Do you realize that?

Much love!

You are mistaken.
Im not defending Paul.
Im Teaching Paul's doctrine, against those that who are Legalists's , who would try to destroy your faith by twisting Paul's Testimony.

Also, its a liar's game to accuse me, and you dont post a quote.
You realize this?
Be sure you do., Marks.

Now, If you care to state an explanation of your accusations that isnt'..."that which i would do, i dont do, and that which i dont want to do, i do".....
As if you go to that misunderstanding, then i'll show you that Paul didn't stop his Testimony there, but the heretics do.
Is that you now, Marks?

You need to remember that God didn't save you so that you can sin and confess and Repeat.
Paul does not teach that. As that came from "doctrine's of Devil's", with some help from John Calvin and a few others.
If you think that is "christianity", as Net Chaplin is teaching, and a few others, then you have not understood "being NOW made free from sin"., as if you are "made free from it', then why would you be confessing it, unless you dont understand why you are made free from sin and how to exist there?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must apologize, but I do not understand what you're trying to say, just a slight idea; especially concerning what you said about "Borrowing Christ Jesus’ Risen body to dwell “IN”... ie “IN” Christ."

Thanks for the reply, and God bless your Family!

Hi Netchapllain,

In brief; Always Gods Order and Way.

One Way to be Saved and Born Again.
....Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Two Orders to accomplish;

ONE:
1) Mans word (vow)CONFESSED testament of heartful belief.
2) Mans repentance, sorrow, for have had Not believed.
3) Man Body freely given unto Death, (Crucified WITH Jesus) a mans (vow) testament of a man giving his life (his body BLOOD life) unto God.
4) The Lords “invisible works”... accepts crucified body, restores soul (Pss 23:3), Baptizes...circumcises heart, gives new heart, gives Gods seed in new heart, seed births mans new spirit (ie Truth), Gods Spirit of Truth dwells in that man, Feeding that man (Spirit to spirit), Gods Truth.
5) Man’s body accepted as DEAD..
Forgiven (disbelief,sin); Covered (Light of Lord IN the man allows no darkness / sin to be seen, ( called overcome) ; washed (cleansed); sanctified (set apart); justified (Sealed to only be risen up by the Lord);
Mans name CAN NOT be blotted out of Gods Book of Life.
Mans name ENTERED into Lambs Book of Life, can never be blotted out.
Man not subject to Gods Tribulation.
Man not subject to The Lambs, The Devils, Gods WRATH.
6) That man DWELLS IN Christ Jesus’ RISEN BODY....
UNTIL...
that mans OWN body is RISEN UP....Glorified. Rapture.

TWO:
1) Belief in Heart....but Not “confessed”. IF he continues Believing to the day of his Mortal death....at THAT Time...he SHALL BE SAVED.
his dead body is Forgiven, Accepted, cleansed, sanctified, justified, his soul restored, spirit quickened, Kept with the Lord, until his body is raised up....Glorified
He SHALL BE RAISED, After Jesus’ millennial reign, ie First mass resurrection.

Glory to God,
Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
3) Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Much love!

Titus 3:10 —

(Paul wrote this, Marks)..

10: """"" Have nothing to do with people who continue to teach false doctrine after you have warned them once or twice.""""

This THREAD = is created to teach the Cross Rejecting Lie := "Christianity is "sinning, confessing, and Repeat"..

So, what are you telling us now Marks?

Here is the reality check for you.
If God were to use you.....say, He called you to be a Pastor.
And you find a "netChapin" in your congregation, teaching them to """"SIN, and CONFESS and REPEAT""".....

See that?
That's NETCHAPIN.
That's this THREAD .

Understand yet, Marks?

You then remember BEHOLD who was on this forum, and many others, trying to keep such heresy from harming real believers.
That is "LOVE".....Marks, that you have not the spiritual insight to recognize.... yet.

So, if God were to place you in a Pulpit,.........you are not to give open arms to HERETICS, who will split your Church, and ruin your people's faith.

You are to give them a chance to turn, and if these heretics will not, then you get them OUT of your Church.

So, you have to learn this, as you have some growing to do in your understanding regarding how The Devil function and deceives on FORUMS and in REAL LIFE.
You are not there yet, I see.
But Paul is still there for you when you decide to read ALL that he teaches.

Start here :

Titus 3:10

Then here...

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

much love -

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you go..

Paul says...

And He will reveal that to you, Taken, as all things with God are a revelation.

If you are PERFECT NOW...no need to wait for your body to be risen PERFECT.

My perfection is my spirit quickened and dwelling IN Christ BECAUSE Christ dwells in me. Perfect-ed IN Christ is Knowledge.

God created and made....and man made a mess....and God has offered to REMAKE willing men.

The Remake begins while a man is alive in his natural corrupt body, his corrupt soul, and his natural spirit/ (hearts truth).

The Remake is Accounted completed BY Gods Records.
(When God Speaks what SHALL BE DONE, He does not WAIT TO SEE IT, Man does.)
The Remake is man Knowledge, yet NOT manifested for man to SEE...
UNTIL AFTER his mortal body dies and is risen up PERFECT....glorified...holy....sinless.
Mean-time, man is PERFECT-ED “IN” Christ....not in or of or by himself.

Glory to God,
Taken

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, its a liar's game to accuse me, and you dont post a quote.
You realize this?
Be sure you do., Marks.
I think we've discussed this before sufficient to understand, and I've not changed my view on our salvation. I don't need your antagonism, though, so I'm not really inclined to respond much more to your posts. I've said what I believe appropriate, and I'll leave it at that.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't need your antagonism,

And do i need yours?

First you accused me of "going to0 far defending Paul", and never quoted me.
Next you told me "quality over quantity", which is a purposed sarcasm, ;and again, no quotes.
So, if you want to try those again, you are free to do it, but be sure you remember that you sent those to me before i responded with what you now say is my "antagonism".

I think your honesty needs a refresh, Marks.

much love -

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which is a purposed sarcasm,
No, it was genuine. I need to slow down myself sometimes, and what I'm reading from you, and because of the very thing you said - do I have to go get the quote so you will know what you said? - maybe slowing down a bit may be good for you.

I don't know, who am I? But maybe it would be.

Even if that ends up with fewer posts - quantity - but better posts - quality.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No, it was genuine.

You are confusing your opinion of Me, and my work here.... as your truth Marks.
Its not my truth.
Its just your opinion, that you felt you need to let me know.

Keep that in mind.

And ive now posted quite a bit about you,... always quoting you.... that i wanted you and the other members here, to know.

So, how we proceed from here......is up to you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confusing your opinion of Me, and my work here.... as your truth Marks.
Its not my truth.
Its just your opinion, that you felt you need to let me know.

Keep that in mind.
You're telling me I was being sarcastic, and I'm saying no I wasn't, and now we are going to argue over that???

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Even if that ends up with fewer posts - quantity - but better posts - quality.

MarKs,

you and i are not on this forum for the same reason.
So, keep that in mind.
You do what you do here, and im here for a totally different purpose.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You're telling me I was being sarcastic, and I'm saying no I wasn't, and now we are going to argue over that???

Much love!

You gave an opinion, that stated i need to "slow down".
Well, i think you need to catch up.

In your opinion, you stated "quality vs quantity" .
Marks, i have my opinion of what you write...., but, i would never say that to you, until you said it to me, but not as an antagonism, but simply to show you what you've done.
Got that?
so You seem to have confused your opinion's with reality.

I bet Net Chaplin would share your opinion of my posts, as ive used the Cross to highlight the fact that this person is teaching "sinning, and confessing and repeat it"", "is Christianity."""

Its my opinion that you need to take your finger and point it at that One.
Really.