New But Not Improved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where he says, "as many as be perfect", does this to you mean sinlessness? or maturity? Both? Something else? I think @Taken was saying one thing, and you responded with a like word, but saying a different thing. No?

Much love!

God speaks what shall BE DONE....according to God, it’s DONE.
According to man, he Trusts it is Done, he WAITS TO SEE the manifestation.

I already KNOW...(the knowledge)...
I already KNOW...I am “IN” Christ, Christ “IN” me, ONLY Perfect-ED “in”, “by”, “of” “through” Christ, not in, by, through, of myself.
I already KNOW...my body IS PREPARED, guaranteed, TO BE, raised IN, a Perfect, Holy, Sinless Body....<—> that has not been manifested.

MY body, perfect, holy, sinless NOW? No.
My body, soul, spirit, forgiven for having HAD disbelief (sin)....YES.
My body, soul, spirit can ever again NOT BELIEVE (sin)...NO.
My body, soul, spirit, dead, washed, overcome, sanctified, justified, covered, redeemable in glory? Yes.

God Has Prepared my Place. I wait for His signal ( A trump) to rise up “in a glorified body” unto Him.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you are PERFECT NOW...no need to wait for your body to be risen PERFECT.

Thank you for the question.

follow me now... Taken

1.) "your body is dead because of sin"....and your "old man of the flesh is crucified with Christ".
This is why Paul tells you and me to "reckon it dead".
That means.....understand that its dealt with by Christ.......just like all your sin has been dealt with 2000 yrs ago by the "one time eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross"...

2.) See, Jesus bore all our sin, for "God hath made Jesus to be sin"...... and our "old man of the flesh" He took to the Grave with Him.
He rose again, without them, and we are free....
= "being now made free from Sin", but "alive to RIGHTEOUSNESS" that we have been given by God as "the Gift of Righteousness."
See, when you took Jesus as your Savior, God put your sin on Him, and took "the righteousness of God in Christ' and that became you as a "new Creation in Christ".....= Spiritually BORN AGAIN.

3.) So, THERE is your "perfection", as how can that RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, not be perfect. ?
And that is the born again Spirit., having become "in Christ"...."one with God". "seated in Heavenly places"... "made righteous".

4.) Now your thinking, and your mind, is not born again.
So, you have to "renew" your mind, Paul teaches us.... so that we understand and believe and then walk by faith IN what i just showed you that you have become as your REAL MIND OF FAITH..... if you are born again.
And when you see all this that im showing you, and it becomes your real mind of faith, then you have "worked out your Salvation".

Last edited:

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Netchapllain,

In brief; Always Gods Order and Way.

One Way to be Saved and Born Again.
....Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Two Orders to accomplish;

ONE:
1) Mans word (vow)CONFESSED testament of heartful belief.
2) Mans repentance, sorrow, for have had Not believed.
3) Man Body freely given unto Death, (Crucified WITH Jesus) a mans (vow) testament of a man giving his life (his body BLOOD life) unto God.
4) The Lords “invisible works”... accepts crucified body, restores soul (Pss 23:3), Baptizes...circumcises heart, gives new heart, gives Gods seed in new heart, seed births mans new spirit (ie Truth), Gods Spirit of Truth dwells in that man, Feeding that man (Spirit to spirit), Gods Truth.
5) Man’s body accepted as DEAD..
Forgiven (disbelief,sin); Covered (Light of Lord IN the man allows no darkness / sin to be seen, ( called overcome) ; washed (cleansed); sanctified (set apart); justified (Sealed to only be risen up by the Lord);
Mans name CAN NOT be blotted out of Gods Book of Life.
Mans name ENTERED into Lambs Book of Life, can never be blotted out.
Man not subject to Gods Tribulation.
Man not subject to The Lambs, The Devils, Gods WRATH.
6) That man DWELLS IN Christ Jesus’ RISEN BODY....
UNTIL...
that mans OWN body is RISEN UP....Glorified. Rapture.

TWO:
1) Belief in Heart....but Not “confessed”. IF he continues Believing to the day of his Mortal death....at THAT Time...he SHALL BE SAVED.
his dead body is Forgiven, Accepted, cleansed, sanctified, justified, his soul restored, spirit quickened, Kept with the Lord, until his body is raised up....Glorified
He SHALL BE RAISED, After Jesus’ millennial reign, ie First mass resurrection.

Glory to God,
Taken
Thanks for the clarification, I believe I see what you are talking about now. God bless!

Reactions: Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Crucified only means nullified from the old man's damnation and dominion, but not from his presence and temptings! If you're old man was gone you wouldn't be sinning at all, which is not the case.

You are sinning because as you are teaching..... "Christianity is "sinning, confessing, and repeat".

Paul teaches that the old man of sin is crucified with Christ, and to reckon it dead.
You just taught that this is not true..
So, its not true for you, Net Chaplin, as you are showing us.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hi and thanks for the reply. It's my understanding that Paul is a Christian in Ro 7:14-25, and some think he is still a non Christian, but what he presented is only what a Christian would say.

Paul taught in Philippians 3 that him trying to keep the law to be righteous is "Dung".
He is teaching this.........as a teaching, as a Testimony, and a explanation regarding the contrast between self righteousness and God's Righteousness given to Him as "the Gift of Righteousness".

This is the same thing He's doing when He is again teaching by TESTIMONY, in Romans 7.... the inner struggle that you will also face if you try to strive by self righteousness, to live Holy.
He is showing you that it can't be done, and when you try, you will become this...>"who will deliver me from this body of death as that which i would do, i can't do, and that which i hate i do".
That is what happens when you try to live HOLY by SELF EFFORT as that is Self Righteousness that is a fail.

So, that is not his CHRISTIANITY, ...... that is his TEACHING regarding "I can do all things through Christ'...... VS... trying to live holy by self effort, law keeping and commandment keeping that is "DUNG".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the question.

follow me now... Taken

"your body is dead because of sin"....and your "old man of the flesh is crucified with Christ".
This is why Paul tells you and me to "reckon it dead".

Already acknowledge that....KNOWLEDGE

That means.....understand that its dealt with by Christ.......just like all your sin has been dealt with 2000 yrs ago by the "one time eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross"...

Already acknowledge that....Christ Jesus “WORKS”.

See, Jesus born all our sin, for "God hath made Jesus to be sin"...... and our "old man of the flesh" He took to the Grave with Him.
He rose again, without them, and we are free....
= "being now made free from Sin", but "alive to RIGHTEOUSNESS" that we have been given by God as "the Gift of Righteousness."

Yes, HE ROSE UP, was SEEN, IN the body that was crucified.
Yes, WE are crucified with Him, and are SEEN in the same body that was crucified with Jesus.

See, when you took Jesus as your Savior, God put your sin on Him, and took "the righteousness of God in Christ' and that became you as a "new Creation in Christ".

So, THERE is your "perfection", as how can that Righteousness, not be perfect. ?
And that is the born again Spirit., having become "in Christ"...."one with God".

THEN, there was the EVENT of Jesus’ “GLORIFIED” BODY RISING UP into the Clouds.
THE “beginning works”....body crucified, soul restored, spirit quickened...
THE “finished works”.......body Risen up to the Clouds; Perfected, Holy, Sinless.....ie. Glorified.

Those “perfect-ED” by BEING IN Christ, and His Spirit of Truth IN a man...
Is one thing.
Those “PERFECT”...in their own Glorified Body, has not YET come to pass, for a man to SEE.
The KNOWLEDGE, TRUST, IS MANIFESTED.
The RISEN PERFECT BODY, is NOT YET manifested.

Now your thinking, and your mind, is not born again.

Correct.
So, you have to "renew" your mind,

A man....Renew-ING of the mind is Continual.

Rom 12:
[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Just as Gods...Renew-ING of the spirit in man via the Holy Spirit is Continueal.

Titus 3:
[5] Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

It is a revelation of “continual INCREASE” of knowledge and understanding....called becoming WISER and WISER in Righteousness.

Nothing NEW; From a mans natural birth, to born again....
Knowledge comes BIT by BIT....LITTLE by LITTLE....and continues through out a mans natural life.....and I suspect continues throughout eternity WITH the Lord God.

Paul teaches us.... so that we understand and believe and then walk by faith IN what i just showed you that you have become if you are born again.
And when you see all this that im showing you, and it becomes your faith, then you have "worked out your Salvation".

I am converted, and have plainly said so.
Walking by faith is not news.

HAVE worked out my Salvation?
My salvation is Secure.....BY the Lords WORKS.

A man “working out his salvation”....is LEARNING HOW TO use the TOOLS...(the Spirit of God, the mans new spirit....to overcome his CARNAL minds thoughts, that his minds thoughts acquiesce to his spirits thoughts in his heart.)

AS LONG AS THE man IS Mortally ALIVE....mortal mans Carnal thoughts are good, wicked, pleasant, stupid, devious, upstanding, underhanded....VACILLATE....and you can YEILD to your Carnal minds thoughts and ACT on it’s thoughts........OR........YEILD to your new spirits thoughts, and ACT on it’s thoughts.

I happen to STILL be mortally alive. My Carnal Mind still operates with good thoughts, bad thoughts.......And I have the POWER TOOLS to get RID of the bad thoughts, and supersede the bad with good thoughts....
THAT is me “working out my salvation”....(not assuring my salvation).
THAT is me “establishing MY position IN Gods Kingdom”.

* THERE IS a “Godly hierarchy” of Gods Servants ON Earth.
* THERE IS a “Godly hierarchy” of Gods Servants IN Heaven, and ON Gods new Earth.

I am “perfect-ED” IN Christ, as long as I remain “mortally ALIVE”...He “IN” me...me “IN” Him.

I BECOME “PERFECT” IN myself, IN His LIKENESS, once MY BODY is risen up glorified.
I am no LONGER “IN” Him, nor HE “IN” me. The process is Completed...
There Forward....our LIKENESS is the SAME....our “WITH” one another, eternal.

Phil 2:
[12] Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
[13] For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
[14] Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Phil 3:
[9] And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
[10] That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
[11] If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
**** [12] Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

If you think, believe, are here revealing your purpose it to preach a man is ALREADY PERFECT, while still in his mortal body...
I disagree with you.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We still sin, but are forgiven for all!

Are you saying if I murder and do not repent I am automatically forgiven just because I believe in Jesus? That sounds like "SIN because grace abounds all the more." Paul says to that, "God forbid!" Why commit murder when you don't have to. We are dead to sin.

He also said, 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the clarification, I believe I see what you are talking about now. God bless!

I have numerous detailed posts. Last couple of days busy, busy, 2 doe goats have delivered 8 kids.

Thank you and Gods abundant blessing to you and yours.

Glory to God,
Taken

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying if I murder and do not repent I am automatically forgiven just because I believe in Jesus? That sounds like "SIN because grace abounds all the more."
Only nonintentional sins can be forgiven (Num 15:30; Heb 10:26), so a Christian will never desire to sin. Their sins are more impulsive (e.g. wrathful anger, envy, jealousy, etc.) than intentional, due to God's "work" in them (Phl2:13).

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only nonintentional sins can be forgiven (Num 15:30; Heb 10:26), so a Christian will never desire to sin. Their sins are more impulsive (e.g. wrathful anger, envy, jealousy, etc.) than intentional, due to God's "work" in them (Phl2:13).
Then why misrepresent sin by saying, "We still sin, but are forgiven for all!" All means ALL! You didn't say just "unintentional." Don't you know how reckless a statement that is to baby Christians? You need to be more careful. If you cause one of His babies to fall, Jesus says a millstone should be put around your neck.

I'm a teacher and know Numbers 15:22-36 by heart. Unintentional sins are from 22-29, not 30. 30 is the beginning of willful sins.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you think, believe, are here revealing your purpose it to preach a man is ALREADY PERFECT, while still in his mortal body...
I disagree with you.

Paul said...>"as many as BE perfect".
This is the end result of "working out your salvation" that is to walk in the Light.
This "light" is the light of Revelation Knowledge.

The body is the body and mind is the mind.
The SPIRIT is where the Cross of Christ manifests the "new Creation" and there you find perfection as having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ".

Perfection, as "the renewed mind" is also available.

No longer being "sin conscious", is also part of our redemption, and that leads to not thinking about committing and enjoying carnality. (works of the flesh).
See, if its not in your head, its not in you heart, and its not in your life.
The LAW could not remove "sin consciousness" but the "eternal one time sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross"" = will.
That is the "renewed mind" that is the "mind of Christ"....as your REAL FAITH. or "as many as be PERFECT" ... Paul teaches.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Only nonintentional sins can be forgiven

The Cross of Christ has already forgiven all sin.

2 Corinthians 5:19

If you have a bible, read it.

Also....

Berean Literal Bible
But this One, having offered one sacrifice for sins in perpetuity, sat down at the right hand of God,

King James Bible
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

New King James Version
But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,

New American Standard Bible
but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD,

Therefore...Shouting 1 John 1:9 toward your ceiling in your house, when the Blood of Jesus has already provided eternal forgiveness, is what heretics do, who have no relationship with God's Grace and no understanding of the Cross of Christ.
= ZERO.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said...>"as many as BE perfect".
This is the end result of "working out your salvation" that is to walk in the Light.
This "light" is the light of Revelation Knowledge.

The body is the body and mind is the mind.

The Mind is A part OF the body.

The SPIRIT is where the Cross of Christ manifests the "new Creation" and there you find perfection as having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ".

Already established ...
Natural body, is of mans seed.
Natural spirit, is of mans seed.

Soul is of God.
Born again spirit is OF Gods SEED.
Manifestation OF the PERFECT Body when the Body is Raised Up.
The Converted Meantime, residing IN Christ Jesus’ risen body.

Perfection, as "the renewed mind" is also available.

No longer being "sin conscious", is also part of our redemption, and that leads to not thinking about committing and enjoying carnality. (works of the flesh).
See, if its not in your head, its not in you heart, and its not in your life.
The LAW could not remove "sin consciousness" but the "eternal one time sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross"" = will.
That is the "renewed mind" that is the "mind of Christ"....as your REAL FAITH. or "as many as be PERFECT" ... Paul teaches.

Already stated purpose of continual renewing. Grow, Keep Learning, Understanding and Wisdom INCREASED.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think so also! The mind of the flesh, as opposed to the mind of the spirit/mind of Christ.

The fleshy brain produces a fleshy mind, but being born again gives us a new mind, not housed in our brains, but alive in the celestial realm. But until we get our fleshy minds rewired to match the mind of Christ, we have to keep opposing it, in whatever ways yet remain.

Much love!

Netchaplain

Ordained Chaplain
Oct 12, 2011
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why misrepresent sin by saying, "We still sin, but are forgiven for all!" All means ALL! You didn't say just "unintentional." Don't you know how reckless a statement that is to baby Christians? You need to be more careful. If you cause one of His babies to fall, Jesus says a millstone should be put around your neck.
It's a given that willful sins demonstrate that one is either still a babe-in-Christ and is still learning about sinning, and will eventually give up wanting to sin. Or they are just professing to be a Christian and have yet to receive Christ, confess and repent.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a given that willful sins demonstrate that one is either still a babe-in-Christ and is still learning about sinning, and will eventually give up wanting to sin. Or they are just professing to be a Christian and have yet to receive Christ, confess and repent.

There ARE false doctrines in some denominations that do claim what you left the mind to interpret; that obedience is a "work" and is not grace; that grace covers all sin. That is why I asked you to watch what you say.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think so also! The mind of the flesh, as opposed to the mind of the spirit/mind of Christ.

The fleshy brain produces a fleshy mind, but being born again gives us a new mind, not housed in our brains, but alive in the celestial realm. But until we get our fleshy minds rewired to match the mind of Christ, we have to keep opposing it, in whatever ways yet remain.

Much love!
I don’t think we “receive” a NEW mind, or NEW body, when we are born again.
I think we receive a FORGIVEN body; that SHALL BE made glorified, when we are risen UP.
I think we the Converted, receive a FORGIVEN soul; that BECOMES “restored” pss 23:3
(Remember as it was WHEN God gave us a soul, made us an individually ALIVE person, and God called all He created AND made...”very good”...?)

And Jesus SAID no man was good...they were not when He was speaking to men. But He revealed a WAY for mens souls to be RESTORED, which we call SAVED “unto God”.

I think we the Converted receive a FORGIVEN natural spirit: (which is our natural truth in our natural heart)...
Remember the heart circumcision? New heart? Prepared for a dwelling place of “Gods Spirit (CHRIST) of Truth” (JESUS) to Dwell “IN” us and PLANT His SEED (CHRIST), to have BOTH....
Gods TRUTH...Gods POWER...in us. (As i called power tools)...for US to be ABLE to MAKE OUR carnal minds thoughts....YEILD and acquiesce TO:
Our new spirits thoughts....being FED Gods Word, Gods Understanding and Gods POWER “with” us TO be strong TO control our carnal minds with our new spirit.

Remember Jesus said the Spirit would teach us?
Remember Scripture is FULL of Knowledge.
Even some single verses speak of complete opposites.
Many upstanding characters in scripture and dubious characters in scripture.
Sorting them out, only applying what applies to you, me, individuals, BY what they individually Believe and Do.
Remember all Understanding and the Wisdom thereof Scripture is Given individuals from God ... by, through, of Christ Jesus .... and when HE is IN US...nothing can override, be greater than, or undo....the Almighty WITH us.

Concerning the Converted....A quickened spirit..DONE....A restored soul...DONE.....Having given our body unto death....DONE....
* Just waiting for God to complete His WORKS regarding the rest of His creations...and others who shall opt for Gods WAY of “remaking” them.
* Nothing more we are “ReQUIRED To Do”, but there Is plenty more WE CAN DO....(which will gain a man Rewards).
* Continuing SPEAKING Gods Word. They who desire to hear WILL. They who desire to not hear WILL NOT.
* Help / Aid / others with a hand, (not a burden lifestyle) AND the Word of God, that they can prosper and help others.
* Always Blessing God, thanking God, Glorifying His Name, (that you have things to be thankful for, and give HIM the credit). That you turn to Him for comfort in our “down cycle” of difficult things....especially the umpteen Tribulations and Oppressions that men “OF” this world do and is exponentially increasing.
* And teach your children, grand children the same....despite the philosophical indoctrination rhetoric “that today” is called an “education System”.

The Order and Way of God....was mysterious for centuries.
Jesus revealed many mysteries that HAD been kept secret.
And a Converted man Continues receiving the deeper understanding of those mysteries... (Ie WISDOM).

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying if I murder and do not repent I am automatically forgiven just because I believe in Jesus? That sounds like "SIN because grace abounds all the more." Paul says to that, "God forbid!" Why commit murder when you don't have to. We are dead to sin.

IF you murder....who?
A man? That is a Trespass against that man.
God? How can one murder God? Scripture tells us HOW. Scripture tells us WHO first committed murder? It was Lucifer. He murdered God, BY KILLING Gods (TRUE) Word. Murdering “God” is KILLING, or otherwise TURNING Gods TRUTH into a LIE.

Men who believe, who doubt, who vacillate, can certainly KILL the Word of God, which IS a sin Against God.
Men who are Converted, do not doubt, do not vacillate, do not Only Believe, but have Confessed their belief, have Confessed their repentance for having NOT Believed....and once Converted sin no more.

SIN is AGAINST God.
Only God forgives SIN.
Men trespass against men ALL THE TIME. Intentionally AND Unintentionally.
Men are to FORGIVE men of trespasses.
Men who FORGIVE men of trespasses, SO ALSO shall God forgive that man of his OWN Committed Trespasses.

If A man commits KILLING another man...that is a TRESPASS God CAN Forgive.
If A man commits MURDER of an other man...that is a TRESPASS God CAN Forgive.
Remembering God Forgives Trespasses of Men WHOM such men ALSO forgive Trespasses Against them.

Gentiles teach, they are NO LONGER under the Law. They were NEVER UNDER the LAW!
IN Mosaic LAW...SIN was not ONLY against God, it was VIOLATION of the LAW....and that included men SINNING (violating a LAW, AGAINST a man).

Gentiles, claiming they are “no longer” under the law, is a fallacy.
Gentiles, claiming men sin against men, is a fallacy.
A Gentiles SIN IS AGAINST (disbelief) IN God and has nothing to do with “other” men or the Mosaic Law.

He also said, 16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Remember, much of the NT was BY JEWS TO the Jews. They had been Under the Law for 4,000 years, and the walking, boating, travel was slow, and the SCANT visits and letters to towns and cities, was nothing like today, of weekly teaching, tv, radio, internet. It was a complete strange teaching, to see this man, (Jesus), with no home, no wealth, no kingdom, no army, preaching He had come to Save the Jews, who were StiLL following OT Mosaic Law.
Of course there were many skeptics, confused, Jews.

Converted men CAN NOT Speak AGAINST God.
They HAVE the Spirit of God, ALMIGHTY POWER “IN” them....they asked for that....and they received that....and NEVER would Gods Spirit BE IN a man, WHILE a man IS standing AGAINST God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

No its not.
The mind is a part of the soul realm.

Many is a "Tri-part" being, same as God.

Man is ...
Body
Soul
Spirit

I have a Thread that teaches a lot about this.
Maybe i'll find it later, and bump it to the top.

The Soul, is the mind realm, or the soul realm is the mind, will, emotions.

God does not give the new birth to the body or the mind.
Your body is dying, and your mind has to be renewed, after your Spirit is Born again.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No its not.
The mind is a part of the soul realm.

The Body of man, is the dust ball.
The Spirit of man, is his True Thoughts, in his Heart.
The Soul in and of a man, activates particular Body parts...COMMUNICATION.
Ears...Hear
Eyes...See
Mouth...Speaks
Tongue...Tastes
Nose...Smells
Flesh...Feels Touch
* THE Carnal MIND, (BRAIN) processes Those COMMUNICATIONS .

* Body’s Life IS BLOOD.
All Body’s ARE “sentenced” TO Mortally DIE. (God Requires it).
All Body’s SHALL BE “separated”...(With or Without the Lord God).

* All Soul’s Life IS GODS BREATH.
All Souls ARE “sentenced” TO Division. (God Established it.)
The Division IS....WITH or WITHOUT the Lord God.
All Soul’s SHALL BE “separated”...(With or Without the Lord God).

* All Spirits OF man IS Hearts True Thoughts.
* All Carnal Minds OF man IS mans Brains Truth & Lies Thoughts, and Logically trying to Cipher What IS True Right and What IS Lies Deceptive.
* God OFFERS, Gods Order and Way for A mans Spirit to be Born Again, with Gods SEED, and to Receive Gods Spirit of Truth, and that Seed of God to Birth mans Spirit,
WITH Gods Truth. Sealed “WITH” Gods Truth. WITH God Spirit. God Spirit WITH and IN that man.

* God Spirit WITH a man ... CAN Leave a man.
* Man WITH Gods Spirit..... CAN Leave God.
* Gods Spirit “IN” a man......CAN NEVER Leave that man.

Many is a "Tri-part" being, same as God.

Man is ...
Body
Soul
Spirit

I have a Thread that teaches a lot about this.
Maybe i'll find it later, and bump it to the top.

The Soul, is the mind realm, or the soul realm is the mind, will, emotions.

God does not give the new birth to the body or the mind.
Your body is dying, and your mind has to be renewed, after your Spirit is Born again.

Yes, man-KIND was Created and Made in Gods “Likeness”...
A Body, A Soul, A Spirit.

Yes, God HAS a BODY, God HAS a Soul, God IS and HAS A Spirit..
Yes, Man HAS a BODY, Man HAS a Soul, Man HAS A Spirit....and CAN BECOME “MADE” by the Power of God...A Holy, Perfect Spiritual man.

The body, has MANY parts, functions, systems that operate independently, to maintain the Well Being of the WHOLE of the Body.
Everything that is necessary FOR the body to operate at optimum Well Being, is located in mans Habitat, Earth...Oxygen, Water, Dirt, Minerals, Ores, Plants, Herbs, Animals, etc.

The body, has A SOUL. The soul functions, for Communication Among and Between men.
When the BODY mortally Dies...the SOUL departs the dead body, and continues LIVING and Communicating with other DEPARTED SOULS.
WHO that living soul Continues Communicating WITH...is Dependent UPON,
WHERE that living soul IS!
~ A departed living soul escorted TO Heaven; Communicates WITH those departed living souls IN Heaven.
~ A departed living soul sent TO Hell; Communicates WITH those departed living souls IN Hell.

The body, has a SPIRIT. (A natural spirit is a mans natural Truth in his heart).
* A man WHO chooses to RETAIN his natural spirit in his heart, is a man WHOSE natural Truth SHALL die with his MORTAL BODY.
* A man WHO chooses to ACCEPT Gods OFFERING, for his natural spirit TO BE OFFERED TO GOD, (as a mans TESTIMONY for his BELIEF and LOVE of God).... God SHALL ACCEPT that mans True Testimony, True Offering....And BY His Power and Authority.... MAKE .. That mans Spirit, BORN AGAIN, once and forever, BY Giving that man...a circumcised heart, a new heart, the SEED of God, and an an ASSURED PERMANENT Everlasting Spiritual LIFE....
WITH the Lord God Almighty.

Yes an individual man-KIND of mortal being’s BODY has many functions that work together.
The MIND (Brain) is the a Natural Part of the BODY, and Functions as the “processor” of the Body’s Functions.

Glory to God,
Taken