new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Of course Grace and truth is of Christ...but you people play Him for fool. Like He embraces sin and will reward it.

Where have I said anything remotely like that, And you people?.... Im thinking your just a ranting mad man, Arnt you playing him like a fool when you associate his teachings as been crazy, Like you often do, If you want to discuss things that would be great but I don't think you can, If your going to run around calling names teaching against Jesus Teachings its time you get it back

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you understand, OSASers can do all of that and NEVER lose their salvation. They have a license to sin!

I suggest you read Romans 7:14-25.

There, Paul under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit is saying that as long as he is in the body he will continue to sin BECAUSE only in his spirit essence is he saved and NOT in his body until it is resurrected on the last day.

Therefore, OSASers while still in their bodies will continue to sin because by nature we are all sinners and NOT because OSASers have a license to sin!!!

Are you people suggesting that when an individual becomes saved he no longer sins?

In the past, I have asserted that people like you and those in like manner, have no inkling, no understanding, nor any kind of knowledge of the true Gospel of Salvation! So they chug along copying the works of others, sort of the blind leading the blind, so to speak.

They do not take into consideration the warning set forth in Ephesian 4:14 which reads:

"That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive."

To God Be The Glory

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back to sin and sin some more and fill heaven with evildoers. Not going to happen!
That's true. Because those in Christ don't make a habit of sinning, when our repentance released us from sin. If we make a habit of sinning we can't lose our salvation because we were not in him.
1 John 3

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely! Please read post #437.

Definitely not! First you must define what is the Ark of the Covenant, [not according to your church's definition but the Bible's definition] then perhaps you might "get" it's meaning.

When God created the world it was very good and He created everything that has life after it's own kind. To be the mother of God Mary had to be a God also.

NEVER! Not according to Mark 6:3 where it stipulates, "is not this the carpenter the son of Mary, the brother of James and Joses, and of Juda and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him."

HOW TRUE! People get offended when Mark 6:3 is brought up today, especially with the Catholics!

NO! She doesn't qualify even if the word "God" is spelled with a little "g." Furthermore, this is what your mother Mary had to say in her Magnificat:
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my SAVIOUR.

No! BECAUSE you preach another Christ than that of the Bible!
Jesus said in John 10:14: "I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine."
And, in John 10:27: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

You do not know Jesus therefore you and your church do not follow Him.

My oh my! My mess? You and your church teach heresy and you blame me for showing you the error of your ways? Well, what gall and audacity!

Ask God for forgiveness and be like the publican of Luke 18 who when he saw Jesus coming fell on his knees, smote his breast and cried, "have mercy on me a sinner!"

To God Be The Glory
You're speaking to the wrong member. Nothing you say there pertains to my post or me.

I'm not a RRCC Catholic. I'm a non-denominational Christian.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The key to believing false beliefs...is to explain away any scripture you desire.

well if scripture say to repent then you would be able to repent, here you can’t so it must refer to apostasy they abandoned the faith so they cannot repent by their own choice, it’s logical!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's true. Because those in Christ don't make a habit of sinning, when our repentance released us from sin. If we make a habit of sinning we can't lose our salvation because we were not in him.
1 John 3

This is craziness!
Do you like this for a religious belief?
There is no meter for how much you believe....and we all can say to each other that you are not saved because you did not believe enough. No meter. What we do today...tomorrow....even a lifestyle can be repented of. Saved is saved...all the same, but being saved does not cancel Judgment Day...If you are Christian hit man for the Mafia and die unrepented ...Christ will judge you.
The early Christians did know anywhere near what we know today....they just believed and did what they were told to do.
The concept not being saved when you believe has several flaws...thank you maam.
If you continue to sin...then you were not saved to begin with....AHHH!
Under that belief...none of us are saved or believed enough. We all sin. The question is how much sin does it take for Christ to judge us to hell. Your average Christian that tries to do the best they can as opposed to those that live sinful lifestyles...lives full of sin and disgrace. And think they are going to heaven is a doctrine of Satan.
They lie when they tell you that all sin is all the same.
They lie when they say sin will not be judged on Judgment Day.
They lie when they say any amount of sin will be forgiven and rewarded in heaven.
LBGTQ...men having sex with men, murderers, ya, serial killers, child molesters, rapist and cannibals
If heaven is full of evildoers, you should be worried if a guy says, "you look fine" or if the guy next to you starts putting ketchup on our arm.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Throughout the New Testament God speaks to us this way.

You were a fornicator, but you've been wash, sanctified, justified, so, flee fornication!

Because we have been justified from these things, no longer these people, don't keep doing those things!

Stop lying one to another seeing how you have put off the old man and put on the new. Like that.

Salvation is not the instant conversion to sinlessness. But it is the instance rebirth as a child of God who then goes on to grow up.
More of the doctrine of Satan.
You can be rebirthed all you want...repent and stop sinning is the message...not repent and keep on trucking with your haul of sin and evil....the terminal you end up at will be eternal punishment.

Good people....yes there are good Christians that do their best not to sin...not to live in sin....you maybe hanging out with the wrong group.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you understand, OSASers can do all of that and NEVER lose their salvation. They have a license to sin!

You have that same “License” don’t you? Do whatever you “ want” and ask for Forgiveness before you fall asleep that night and you can “ Sin and Get Away with it”..... you’re “ home free” —- just like you accuse “US” of being ......should we call them “ Greasy Prayers?” .....Lol....ain't hypocrisy lovely to behold?

Reactions: HisLife

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My favorite part of the Mosaic Law is the list of redemptions in Leviticus 27. Had Jephtha known about that, he might have realized he didn't have to sacrifice his daughter!

But I have to say I don't understand the meaning of your post. I'm sorry!

Much love!
Well go back a read it. If you are a fan of the Mosaic Law, you should be a Jew. That way you would not be so confused about salvation...because there was none in the Old Testament.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has to be said.

When the scriptures that tell us those who are on Christ do not sin, do not make s habit of sinning, are posted again and again and again, thinking to teach an alleged christian their error when they again, and again, and again, and again, insist eternal salvation is a license to sin, there comes a time when we have to realize we are not engaging with a Christian.

We're being baited again, and again, and again, and again, and again, by Atheist Trolls.

Because actual Christians will read scripture. And no Christian believes eternal salvation is a license to sin.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im thinking your just a ranting mad man,
Ranting mad man! LOL
Arnt you playing him like a fool when you associate his teachings as been crazy, Like you often do

Trust me I know you. It will not work. If you are saying you can keep on sinning and Christ will reward you...you are playing Him for a fool.
If your going to run around calling names teaching against Jesus Teachings its time you get it back
I am not teaching against Christ teaching. Christ does not embrace sin. He did not die on the cross to pave the way for sin.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well go back a read it. If you are a fan of the Mosaic Law, you should be a Jew. That way you would not be so confused about salvation...because there was none in the Old Testament.
I'm a fan of all the Bible, but I'm not the one saying we're supposed to be keeping the Law, if that's what you mean.

Much love!