new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are what you do and you will be judged for all the evil you do.

If you get what you deserve Its Works and grace is gone, Your words condemn all including yourself, James 2:13, Then Add Grace, Then Take into account the Cross, Now from a position of the New Testament, Your words are everything Satan wishes Was true, which would only be the case If you could Remove Everything that Jesus Achieved, But you can't undo what Jesus Achieved. Also he came to destroy the works of the Devil, So why campaign the works of the Devil, Why not Jesus And him crucified, The only reason would be the spirit of condemnation at work

Trust me I know you. It will not work. If you are saying you can keep on sinning and Christ will reward you...you are playing Him for a fool.

Trust me, you don't know me

I am not teaching against Christ teaching. Christ does not embrace sin. He did not die on the cross to pave the way for sin.

If someone says Scripture says this"", Then you say that's crazy or that's wrong When Scripture does actually say what was said, Who is been a fool and who is been made out to be a fool, now seen you don't know me, Stop presuming for me, then we may be able to have dialogue until then.... I guess you like hearing yourself rant

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The belief that you can continue to sin all you want and you are going to be reward for being an evildoer...is a doctrine of Satan.
What other type of belief would Satan start? Of course he would preach that you should not worry about sinning! Keep sinning! You will be rewarded greatly in heaven....We will just kick the good people out and tell God He is just going to have to go some where else. What do you think, Satan is going to move into heaven?

Get “Carried Away” much?

Btw...there are no “ good” people in Heaven....Redeemed Sinners? There’s Tons Of them.....

Reactions: HisLife

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
yes there are good Christians that do their best not to sin...not to live in sin....you maybe hanging out with the wrong group.

And Why Do They Live like that, And by whose power, Or How are they even able To start to live like that?

Back to sin and sin some more and fill heaven with evildoers. Not going to happen!

There is a Characteristic Of People that will be in heaven I don't think you understand, it has nothing to do with Sin

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Why Do They Live like that, And by whose power, Or How are they even able To start to live like that?

There is a Characteristic Of People that will be in heaven I don't think you understand, it has nothing to do with Sin
Now this should be interesting. Explain that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get “Carried Away” much?

Btw...there are no “ good” people in Heaven....Redeemed Sinners? There’s Tons Of them.....

It is Satan that wants to convince people that they are dirty rags.
Paul called the Christians saints for a reason.
You are all going to sin! So why even try to be good!
Yes there will be good people in heaven.
And evildoers will be in hell.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now this should be interesting. Explain that.

lol I was asking you...I guess discussion is out the window. It's A new Heart With new Desires that comes from Been Born again, They have a heart that doesn't want to Sin, It rules out your theory of using Grace as a Licence to Sin and of heaven not been filled with cannibals etc....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol I was asking you...I guess discussion is out the window. It's A new Heart With new Desires that comes from Been Born again, They have a heart that doesn't want to Sin, It rules out your theory of using Grace as a Licence to Sin and of heaven not been filled with cannibals etc....
Humor in relation to what they preach.
Since OSAS believes you can go on sinning and go to heaven....there is a oddly humorous side to it....still it is like putting lipstick on a pig!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Humor in relation to what they preach.
Since OSAS believes you can go on sinning and go to heaven....there is a oddly humorous side to it....still it is like putting lipstick on a pig!

That's exactly what I see when you go around condemning calling names, it like lipstick on a pig, it's like hey don't be a hypocrite we see your pig parts sticking out, In seriousness tho Why do you think Christians need a new Body

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That way you would not be so confused about salvation...because there was none in the Old Testament.

No salvation in the Old Testament???

Can you expound/interpret the terms, " the lamb slain before the foundation of the world," and/or "Abraham found grace in the eyes of the LORD."

Both terms are New Testament language! Now who is confused???

To God Be The Glory

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No what is shameful and blasphemes and heretical is preaching that you can continue to sin and sin some more and go to heaven.
Lifestyle sins will send you to hell.
A life of sin will send you to hell.
If you want to go to heaven be good.

“ there is NONE “ good” .....no, not one....”

If you are correct, how “ good “ do you have to be to make it ? 90% good? 70% good? ....how about 51%—- that would be more than half, right ? Sounds fair to me..... 51% perfect it is !

Behavior does not save.....Faith does ....practice Faith( which you don’t know how to do) and the Behavior will take care of itself ....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's exactly what I see when you go around condemning calling names, it like lipstick on a pig, it's like hey don't be a hypocrite we see your pig parts sticking out, In seriousness tho Why do you think Christians need a new Body

We don't agree.
And you must understand that I could care less what you think of me.
But I will not allow this heresy to lead people to hell.
There are some that have lead a life of sin, that would like to change, and repent, and serve the Lord.
People with real problems, people that are confused, problems that are ruining there lives, ruining the lives of those that love them, people that are on their way to hell.
The come to Christianity to straighten their lives out and be right with God.
But in stead they run into these sadistic lunatics that say, "Hey, all you have to do is believe in Christ! You do not have to change. Keep on doing those drugs and prostitution, as long as you believe in Christ you are going to heaven! Changing is to hard, have faith that Christ will embrace your sinning and reward you. Don't worry about being good or doing good."
Well that is a lie! And I am not going to stand for it!
People that come to Christianity for help do not need to be confronted by wolves that will lead them astray.
Pick the milestone of your choice and take a leap.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“ there is NONE “ good” .....no, not one....”

If you are correct, how “ good “ do you have to be to make it ? 90% good? 70% good? ....how about 51%—- that would be more than half, right ? Sounds fair to me..... 51% perfect it is !

Behavior does not save.....Faith does ....practice Faith( which you don’t know how to do) and the Behavior will take care of itself ....

You do nothing but lie and twist the truth.
I am thinking I should get a award for my civility!
I have fought evil all my life and here I am face to face with evil.
This is the "G" version of what I have to say.
Christians are good...they can be good....they can do good, we do not have to sin, we do not have to succumb to your evil support of sinning.
As Christ said, Get behind me Satan!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There are some that have lead a life of sin, that would like to change, and repent, and serve the Lord.

Start with stating the obvious so nice start

People with real problems, people that are confused, problems that are ruining there lives, ruining the lives of those that love them, people that are on their way to hell.

You just covered everyone

But in stead they run into these sadistic lunatics that say, "Hey, all you have to do is believe in Christ! You do not have to change.

What do you have to change and how much do you have to change, What the benchmark when you introduce you have to change, How and how much?

Keep on doing those drugs and prostitution, as long as you believe in Christ you are going to heaven!

Did the prostitute Have to stop being a prostitute or did the prostitute come and fall at Jesus Feet, Also how many other prostitutes saw Jesus and didn't even care, If stopping been a prostitute was the qualification everyone stops eventually right, what's the difference

Changing is to hard, have faith that Christ will embrace your sinning and reward you. Don't worry about being good or doing good.

This is an idea I only See you introducing Who else says that except you? I haven't seen it

People that come to Christianity for help do not need to be confronted by wolves that will lead them astray.
Pick the milestone of your choice and take a leap.

If Someone comes to Faith in Jesus And declares their Faith in Him And someone Tries to dull their faith by trying to get them to look back at themselves to other things, to works, That Person can hurt a young ones Faith In Jesus, Those wolves as you apply try to lead Sheep away from there Shepard, Get them by themselves looking at themselves, How else Would a Wolf get a Sheep

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Start with stating the obvious so nice start

You just covered everyone

What do you have to change and how much do you have to change, What the benchmark when you introduce you have to change, How and how much?

Did the prostitute Have to stop being a prostitute or did the prostitute come and fall at Jesus Feet, Also how many other prostitutes saw Jesus and didn't even care, If stopping been a prostitute was the qualification everyone stops eventually right, what's the difference

This is an idea I only See you introducing Who else says that except you? I haven't seen it

If Someone comes to Faith in Jesus And declares their Faith in Him And someone Tries to dull their faith by trying to get them to look back at themselves to other things, to works, That Person can hurt a young ones Faith In Jesus, Those wolves as you apply try to lead Sheep away from there Shepard, Get them by themselves looking at themselves, How else Would a Wolf get a Sheep

That is a lie. This is what I am talking about, wolves feeding new Christians lies!
If you show them the way to salvation...this includes repenting...changing their ways...being good people.
This is common sense. Christianity does not support the continuance of sinful lifestyles. You must change.
Is it a life switch? No. But do not count on living a sinful lifestyle and go to heaven. Whether it be homosexuality, or drug trafficker, drug user, whoremonger, murderer...oh dear, where is that list....the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of god, is that what it says

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

What do ya know...that is what it says....read and head wolfy!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is a lie. This is what I am talking about, wolves feeding new Christians lies!
If you show them the way to salvation...this includes repenting...changing their ways...being good people.
This is common sense. Christianity does not support the continuance of sinful lifestyles. You must change.
Is it a life switch? No. But do not count on living a sinful lifestyle and go to heaven. Whether it be homosexuality, or drug trafficker, drug user, whoremonger, murderer...oh dear, where is that list....the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of god, is that what it says

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

What do ya know...that is what it says....read and head wolfy!

You Start With its a lie Don't show what lie, Don't answer any questions, Go into a mad rant, as usual, You cant discuss Even Basic Fundamental Things... You're faking it, You are what you talk about but you don't seem to see it? maybe you do... I often think you talk into a mirror

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Start With its a lie Don't show what lie, Don't answer any questions, Go into a mad rant, as usual, You cant discuss Even Basic Fundamental Things... You're faking it, You are what you talk about but you don't seem to see it? maybe you do... I often think you talk into a mirror

No answer will satisfy your desire to promote sinning.
No scripture will matter...why would it, why would scripture matter to someone that is an agent of evil.
Acts 2:38....love god and be good and do good...and heaven is yours.
Do not worry, evildoers will never see the gates of heaven.