new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No answer will satisfy your desire to promote sinning.
No scripture will matter...why would it, why would scripture matter to someone that is an agent of evil.
Acts 2:38....love god and be good and do good...and heaven is yours.
Do not worry, evildoers will never see the gates of heaven.

Show Me where I promote Sin Or I am Going to consider you a mad Liar

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show Me where I promote Sin Or I am Going to consider you a mad Liar

First off, I am thick skinned....cannot hurt my feelings. Call me what you want.
Are you forgetting that I know you?
You do know that you are on a thread discussing OSAS?
Can you give me post that you were disagreeing with OSAS?

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
First off, I am thick skinned....cannot hurt my feelings. Call me what you want.
Are you forgetting that I know you?
You do know that you are on a thread discussing OSAS?
Can you give me post that you were disagreeing with OSAS?

It's not about hurt feelings it is about being what you are, OSAS now what's going on? Pick a point show it... talk about it, I'm open I don't keep my beliefs secret

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not about hurt feelings it is about being what you are, OSAS now what's going on? Pick a point show it... talk about it, I'm open I don't keep my beliefs secret

LOL you know this is post 524...something...just like the other threads it goes on and on.
Start with post 1 and read....every good scripture out there that proves OSAS is lie has been given.
Coy does not work for me. Remember me telling you that the proof is in the pudding.
If you want to be evil that is your choice...if you want to be good that is your choice.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a lie. This is what I am talking about, wolves feeding new Christians lies!
If you show them the way to salvation...this includes repenting...changing their ways...being good people.
This is common sense. Christianity does not support the continuance of sinful lifestyles. You must change.
Is it a life switch? No. But do not count on living a sinful lifestyle and go to heaven. Whether it be homosexuality, or drug trafficker, drug user, whoremonger, murderer...oh dear, where is that list....the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of god, is that what it says

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.”

What do ya know...that is what it says....read and head wolfy!

“Abraham “ changed his ways” and God Counted it as Righteousness “

“ The Righteous by Morality shall live....”

“Turn Over a New Leaf”—— and Thou shalt be Saved.....

None of this “ Clap-Trap” is in my Bible.....surprisingly ,it ain’t in yours either.....

You are simply Clueless when it comes to understanding Christianity——What you got is a lot of Judaism,Legalism and Horse- Hockey with a teeny, tiny little bit of Jesus sprinkled in—- a guy you do not know.....at all.....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest you read Romans 7:14-25.

There, Paul under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit is saying that as long as he is in the body he will continue to sin BECAUSE only in his spirit essence is he saved and NOT in his body until it is resurrected on the last day.

Therefore, OSASers while still in their bodies will continue to sin because by nature we are all sinners and NOT because OSASers have a license to sin!!!

Are you people suggesting that when an individual becomes saved he no longer sins?

In the past, I have asserted that people like you and those in like manner, have no inkling, no understanding, nor any kind of knowledge of the true Gospel of Salvation! So they chug along copying the works of others, sort of the blind leading the blind, so to speak.

They do not take into consideration the warning set forth in Ephesian 4:14 which reads:

"That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive."

To God Be The Glory
An OSASer judging NON OSASers? Who would believe it. But then, I can NEVER be unsaved if OSAS it true no matter what the OSAS judges think.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have that same “License” don’t you? Do whatever you “ want” and ask for Forgiveness before you fall asleep that night and you can “ Sin and Get Away with it”..... you’re “ home free” —- just like you accuse “US” of being ......should we call them “ Greasy Prayers?” .....Lol....ain't hypocrisy lovely to behold?
I don't have a license to sin. That's only for OSASers.

Reactions: Grailhunter

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who would believe it. But then, I can NEVER be unsaved if OSAS it true no matter what the OSAS judges think.

The trick is first you must become saved in order for the above to materialize! Are you saved? And if you are by what means are you saved?

To God Be The Glory

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The is straight up heresy! You need to leave the forum.

I thought about it.....laughed about it.....forgot about it....

YOU are the one that needs to go....You teach “False,Perverted Gospels” and are at best” Fallen From Grace”.....at worst, you are “ Accused”.....read Galatians ....ask God to open your eyes......

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought about it.....laughed about it.....forgot about it....

YOU are the one that needs to go....You teach “False,Perverted Gospels” and are at best” Fallen From Grace”.....at worst, you are “ Accused”.....read Galatians ....ask God to open your eyes......

Everything that is good in Christianity stand against you.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
Verse 6 makes my point.
Cherry picking the Bible is a surefire way of developing a false belief.
No cherry picking on my part. Just pointed out to not misuse verse 6 of the Hebrew 6 passage you quoted.

But here’s some cherry for those who want to know the truth about the Israel of God.

Romans 9:6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel, 7 nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, “In Isaac your seed shall be called.” 8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

“In Isaac your seed shall be called.” 8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.

Now is Isaac saved? Yes, he is. Was there any instance or even a hint in Isaac’s life that he lost his sonship or ceased to being a child of God and later gained it back? I read none.

Who are, like Isaac, the children of promise, the children of God?

They are those who like Isaac, were born according to the Spirit, by the will of God. Let me point out that one’s works nor the flesh nor one’s will had anything to do with this.

Now I have these questions:
1. Have you been born according to the Spirit?
2. If so, by whose will was it? Was it your will?
3. And if you have been born according to the Spirit, whose child are you?
4. Are you among the children of promise like Isaac?

Tong
R3400

Last edited:

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To answer that I'd have to ask the thief who was crucified at the side of our Lord and asked to be remembered in His kingdom. Pretty sure that we are resurrected in bodies freed from sin and that the only judgment of believers is one of rewards.
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. John 5:24
However the theif had no opportunity to live under the new Covenant? But those alive today do....Isn't to much given, much required?

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an amazing passage

Job 10:12
Thou hast Granted me life and favour, and thy visitations hath preserved my spirit.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However the theif had no opportunity to live under the new Covenant? But those alive today do....Isn't to much given, much required?
I've never made an argument that Christians shouldn't do good works as scripture plainly states that we were created to do them, but salvation and sanctification are entirely the work of the Holy Spirit and if we do anything truly "good" it was God working in us that made it happen. Even our confession of faith in Christ is His work as it is the Holy Spirit that convicts us of our sin and convinces us of the truth.
By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. 1 John 4:2-3
That said, we don't determine the length of our lives or our circumstances. There are indeed "death bed" conversions as well as untimely deaths of Christian "babes ", people who believed the gospel and confessed Christ but that didn't live long enough to mature in Him. The Christian children that were rounded up by ISIS and beheaded for not recanting their faith are no less martyrs than the adults who died rather than deny the Lord. But what did Jesus say in the parable of the workers hired for the vineyard?
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise received each a denarius. 11 And when they had received it, they complained against the landowner, 12 saying, ‘These last men have worked only one hour, and you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day.’ 13 But he answered one of them and said, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius? 14 Take what is yours and go your way. I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. 15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’ Matthew 20:10-15

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To not offer the explanation that I gave for something so controversial and seemingly Outrageous is tantamount to Lying......and you know it...

but do you have free will to abide in Him and free will to reject Him?
Jn 15:1-5 abide in me
2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: