NEWSFLASH: Abraham was not a Jew. Neither was Isaac. Neither was Jacob.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I just pray will not fail to keep his promise to you like he failed to keep his promise to them (in your view)
God did not fail to keep His promises to them, except in your view.

In your view, God did not keep His promises to them when Christ died and rose again and brought the New Covenant to the house of Israel and the house of Judah in His blood, so God must still keep His promises to them.

Last edited:

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This "discussion" has turned into just "throwing darts" and not to gain "accurate knowledge ("accurate knowledge", Greek epignosis, meaning "precise and correct knowledge") and full discernment, that you may make sure ("make sure", Greek dokimazo, meaning "to test, examine, prove, scrutinize") of the more important things ("more important", Greek diaphero, meaning "to approve the things that excel"), so that you may be flawless and NOT stumbling others up to the day of the Christ".(Phil 1:9, 10)

The word "Jew" is a commonly used word that designates anyone whose lineage come through Abraham, in which its first occurrence in the Bible is at Esther 2:5 concerning Mordecai in about 475 B.C.E. The dictionary says this about "Jew": "Religion believer in Judaism: somebody whose religion is Judaism 2. peoples member of Semitic people: a member of a Semitic people descended from the ancient Hebrews. They are now widely dispersed and share cultural and religious ties based on Judaism. 3. history somebody from ancient Judah: somebody who lived or was born in ancient Judah".(Microsoft Encarta Reference Library 2005)

However, the fleshly Jews as a nation has no more value than are Gentiles, per se. The nation of fleshly Israel was God's people for a while (see Ps 78:51-62), but due to their apostasy and murderous character (see Isa 1:3-5, 15; 2:6, 7), God chose a new "nation" to replace them. At Matthew 21, Jesus told the Pharisees:

"Did you never read in the Scriptures (at Ps 118:22, 23), ‘The stone (Jesus Christ) that the builders (the Jewish religious leaders) rejected (see John 19:6, 15, and later murdered, Acts 7:51-53), this has become the chief cornerstone. This has come from Jehovah (God's name, see Isa 12:2, KJV), and it is marvelous in our eyes’?"

"This is why I say to you, (the privilege of completely making up) the Kingdom of God (see Ex 19:5, 6, whereby the nation of fleshly Israel was to be Jehovah's "special property, a kingdom of priests and a holy nation") will be TAKEN FROM YOU and be given to a (new, spiritual) nation producing its fruits (of holy conduct, the nation seen at Isa 2:2-4, that has "beaten their swords into plowshares and spears into pruning shears") Also, the person falling on (or attacking) this stone (of God's heavenly Kingdom) will be shattered. As for anyone on whom it falls (or attacks), it will crush him.”(Matt 21:42-44)

At Romans 9, the apostle Paul says: "I am telling the truth in Christ; I am not lying, as my conscience bears witness with me in holy spirit, that I have great grief and unceasing pain in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were separated from the Christ as the cursed one (whereby the nation of Israel has been cursed by Jehovah for their rebellious, murderous behavior) for the sake of my brothers, my relatives according to the flesh, who are Israelites."(Rom 9:1-4)

Paul now says: "However, it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who descend from Israel are REALLY “Israel." Neither are they all children (of God) because they are Abraham’s offspring; rather, “What will be called your offspring will be through Isaac.” That is, the children in the flesh (or fleshly Israel) are NOT REALLY the children of God, but the children by the promise (or spiritual Israel, composed of Jews and Gentiles, Rom 11:11, 12) are counted as the offspring (of Abraham)."(Rom 9:6-8)

At Galatians 3, Paul writes: "Surely you know that it is those who adhere to faith who are (the real) sons of Abraham........There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female (in spiritual Israel), for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ (which the nation of fleshly is not, having rejected and murdered him), you are really Abraham’s offspring, heirs with reference to a promise."(Gal 3:7, 28, 29)

So, at Galatians 4, the apostle Paul makes this clear: "These things may be taken as a symbolic drama; for these women (Hagar and Sarah) mean two covenants, the one from Mount Siʹnai, which bears children for slavery and which is Haʹgar."

"Now Haʹgar means Siʹnai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem TODAY, for she is in slavery (to sin and death, being murderous) with her children. But the JERUSALEM ABOVE is free, and she is our (or spiritual Israel's) mother."

"For it is written (at Isa 54:1): “Be glad, you barren woman who does not give birth; break into joyful shouting, you woman who does not have birth pains; for the children of the desolate woman are more numerous than those of her who has the husband.”(see Gen 3:15, where the symbolic "woman" is first seen)

"Now you, brothers, are children of the promise (or spiritual Israel, that is God's heavenly Kingdom) the same as Isaac was. But just as then the one born through natural descent (or fleshly Israel) began persecuting the one born through spirit (or spiritual Israel, in which Jesus, Paul, Peter, etc as members of spiritual Israel were persecuted by the nation of fleshly Israel, see Matt 23:33-39), so also now."

"Nevertheless, what does the scripture say ? “Drive out the servant girl and her son, for the son of the servant girl will by no means be an heir (or "joint-heirs with the Christ", Rom 8:17) with the son of the free woman.” So, brothers, we are children, not of a servant girl, but of the free woman (or of spiritual Israel, with "Jerusalem above", "heavenly Jerusalem", Heb 12:22, as their "mother", the body of loyal angels)."(Gal 4:24-31)

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Abrahamic covenant

Gen 12

12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

gen 15:

God’s Covenant with Abram​

15 After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, [a]your exceedingly great reward.”
2 But Abram said, “Lord God, what will You give me, seeing I [b]go childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?” 3 Then Abram said, “Look, You have given me no offspring; indeed one[c] born in my house is my heir!”
4 And behold, the word of the Lord came to him, saying, “This one shall not be your heir, but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir.” 5 Then He brought him outside and said, “Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them.” And He said to him, “So shall your descendants be.”
6 And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.
7 Then He said to him, “I am the Lord, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to inherit it.”
8 And he said, “Lord God, how shall I know that I will inherit it?”
9 So He said to him, “Bring Me a three-year-old heifer, a three-year-old female goat, a three-year-old ram, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.” 10 Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, down the middle, and placed each piece opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds in two. 11 And when the vultures came down on the carcasses, Abram drove them away.
12 Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. 13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions. 15 Now as for you, you shall [d]go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age. 16 But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.”
17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

gen 17:

No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in[f] which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

Unless eternal has ended. this covenant is still binding.

You should know about covenants and their validity, especially since you use the word as your name.
God's covenant with Abraham, without omitting the first half of the promise, as the above post does, or marginalizing Christ, the seed of Abraham to whom the promise pertains, as the above post does:

Genesis 17:3-8
"And Abram fell on his face. And God talked with him, saying, As for Me, behold! My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

Neither shall your name any more be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham. For I have made you a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

And I will make you exceedingly fruitful, greatly so, and I will make gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations) of you, and kings shall come out of you.

And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your seed after you in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God to you and to your seed after you. And I will give the land to you in which you are a stranger, and to your seed after you, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession. And I will be their God.

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.

Genesis 22:17-18
In blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying I will multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens, and as the sand which is upon the seashore. And your Seed shall possess the gate of His enemies.

And in your Seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.

The above is referring to Jesus Christ alone:

Galatians 3:16
And to Abraham and to his Seed the promises were spoken. It does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, "And to your Seed," which is Christ.

This does not marginalize the tribe of Judah, because God's purpose for choosing Abraham was to make him the father of many (Gentile) nations - God's first promise to Abraham, and through Abraham's seed (Jesus), to bless all families of the earth.
THIS IS HOW GOD FULFILLED HIS PROMISE TO ABRAHAM (ALREADY FULFILLED IN CHRIST):

Abraham, a non-Jew, fathered a son called Isaac, a non-Jew, who fathered had a son called Jacob/Israel, a non-Jew, who fathered twelve sons, one of whom (Judah) became the patriarch of the tribe of Judah (the Jews), through whom God chose to bring the seed promised to Abraham (Jesus) into the world, through Whom (Jesus) all the families of the earth are blessed (Jesus was born a Jew), and so

Abraham became the father of a multitude of Gentile nations, just as God had promised.

It's the house that God built, and it should be marvelous in our eyes. Sadly, many Christians do not believe it. Instead, like idol-worshipers, they exalt one tribe of Israel, who reject the seed of promise, and exalt them above the seed of promise and above all others, and make all God's promises only about the one tribe who reject the seed of Abraham, claiming that God has not yet fulfilled His promise, as though Christ did not die and rise again and bring in the New Covenant promised to the house of Israel and the house of Judah, establishing it in His blood.
And they claim this just because the majority of the members one tribe of Israel remain in rejection of the promised seed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: covenantee

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's covenant with Abraham, without omitting the first half of the promise, as the above post does, or marginalizing Christ, the seed of Abraham to whom the promise pertains, as the above post does:

Genesis 17:3-8
"And Abram fell on his face. And God talked with him, saying, As for Me, behold! My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

Neither shall your name any more be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham. For I have made you a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

And I will make you exceedingly fruitful, greatly so, and I will make gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations) of you, and kings shall come out of you.

And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your seed after you in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God to you and to your seed after you. And I will give the land to you in which you are a stranger, and to your seed after you, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession. And I will be their God.

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.

Genesis 22:17-18
In blessing I will bless you, and in multiplying I will multiply your seed like the stars of the heavens, and as the sand which is upon the seashore. And your Seed shall possess the gate of His enemies.

And in your Seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.

The above is referring to Jesus Christ alone:

Galatians 3:16
And to Abraham and to his Seed the promises were spoken. It does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, "And to your Seed," which is Christ.

This does not marginalize the tribe of Judah, because God's purpose for choosing Abraham was to make him the father of many (Gentile) nations - God's first promise to Abraham, and through Abraham's seed (Jesus), to bless all families of the earth.

THIS IS HOW GOD FULFILLED HIS PROMISE TO ABRAHAM (ALREADY FULFILLED IN CHRIST):

Abraham, a non-Jew, fathered a son called Isaac, a non-Jew, who fathered had a son called Jacob/Israel, a non-Jew, who fathered twelve sons, one of whom (Judah) became the patriarch of the tribe of Judah (the Jews), through whom God chose to bring the seed promised to Abraham (Jesus) into the world, through Whom (Jesus) all the families of the earth are blessed (Jesus was born a Jew), and so

Abraham became the father of a multitude of Gentile nations, just as God had promised.

It's the house that God built, and it should be marvelous in our eyes. Sadly, many Christians do not believe it. Instead, like idol-worshipers, they exalt one tribe of Israel, who reject the seed of promise, and exalt them above the seed of promise and above all others, and make all God's promises only about the one tribe who reject the seed of Abraham.
Notice how you completely cut the land and national promises out.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did not fail to keep His promises to them, except in your view.

In your view, God did not keep His promises to them when Christ died and rose again and brought the New Covenant to the house of Israel and the house of Judah in His blood, so God must still keep His promises to them.
Your right, God has not, and he is STILL keeping his promises to them as he said he would

Your the one who disagrees

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your right, God has not, and he is STILL keeping his promises to them as he said he would

Your the one who disagrees
You've just made it obvious that you do not fully believe in Jesus.

@Eternally Grateful God's covenant with Abraham is fulfilled in Jesus, and by Jesus.

But you do not fully believe in Him, because "the sign" you need is the restoration of the land promised to Abraham's seed. Abraham's seed is Jesus. The majority of the tribe of Judah reject the seed promised to Abraham.

You need to tell them the truth - they are all broken off from Israel, those of the genetic seed who do not believe, unless and until they repent of their unbelief.

But you would rather see their carcasses perished in the wilderness of their unbelief while you lie to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Eternally Grateful God's covenant with Abraham is fulfilled in Jesus, and by Jesus.

But you do not fully believe in Him, because "the sign" you need is the restoration of the land promised to Abraham's seed. Abraham's seed is Jesus. The majority of the tribe of Judah reject the seed promised to Abraham.

You need to tell them the truth - they are all broken off from Israel, those of the genetic seed who do not believe, unless and until they repent of their unbelief.

But you would rather see their carcasses perished in the wilderness of their unbelief while you lie to them.
Abraham was indeed shown the promise . IT DO and it DOES POINT TO JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
any jew or any gentile that cometh not to HIM , IS DENIED .
The promise given unto the jews , IS JESUS CHRIST . If one denies HIM , they done denied GOD .
Now lets examine well the two commandments given which actually would fullfill the entire law .
JESUS taught them . HE said to LOVE the LORD thy GOD with ALL thy mind , heart , soul , understanding
and to love your neighbor as yourself .
So lets take heed to the first part . And allow me some parting words which are gonna SMASH flat
todays universal so called love religoin .
DOES a man really love GOD . Can a person truly love GOD and yet reject JESUS CHRIST .
Well lets allow JESUS to answer that .
HAD YOU LOVED GOD YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED ME FOR I CAME FORTH OF GOD .
Yeah todays universal sin accepting and many path accepting fake love to GOD , IS A LIE FROM HELL and i wont be heeding it neither .
THERE IS NO other plan of salvation , no other love plan that can lead to GOD . FOR any love
that denies that one must believe JESUS IS THE CHRIST and allows them false satanic religoins to remain in thier satan serving religoin
and just hollers OH love ye one another and do good , IS A LIE FROM SATAN .
PS any other religoin IS of satan and that be a fact too . THERE is but one way to THE FATHER , IN JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
Yeah , i really cant stand the false love stuff i see getting taught in most churches today and it has and is merging
us in with other religions too . THE PROMISE GOD MADE to abraham DID POINT TO JESUS CHRIST . YES INDEED IT DID .

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not even imply you need to get on your knees for me. It should be - and I'm sure it is - very obvious that I was telling you to get on your knees before Christ and ask Him before falsely accusing people about their motives.​
You can *ask* for an apology, but you have no place to *demand* an apology. I have to consider whether God wants me to make an apology--it is not your demand that convicts me to do this.

Sometimes, we just mess things up by adding our bit to legitimate reproofs and exhortations that should be coming from the Spirit of Christ. That's kind of what I was doing with you. I thought you were stating things that were insulting to Jews and driving them away from Christian evangelization. But I was adding a little "judgmentalism" to my "concerns."

So at first I thought I was justified. But you legitimately called attention to my rudeness in calling you a "liar." And so I honestly and sincerely apologized to you. I recognized that my comments were hardly "helping you," but rather, doing the opposite. Who am I to represent what *God* wants you to do?
I apologize for becoming so angry regarding what you said about the words "New Jerusalem" and "Swedenborgians", unreservedly. I was not aware of any connection of the words "New Jerusalem" to any particular church group. In fact, I will change it in my profile now that I am aware of it *​
No problem. It's really up to you because nothing you did was actually an advertisement for a particular church. It was just an inquiry on my part to figure out where you were coming from.

As I understand it, some of the "student protests" and "university protests" supporting Hamas in America are secretly being funded and supported by Hamas itself! And so, to find out where certain aberrant beliefs are coming from research has to be done at times. In your case, I didn't find anything more than things to question.
Your style is really wanting because it's questionable. The fruit of the Spirit is not there in your numerous false accusations and insinuations.​
Well, that's how we may be as individuals. We sometimes move in and out of the Spirit and don't perceive any misstep until we see the fruit of those missteps, which is anger in someone we've offended.

But we really all do this, and is not necessarily an indication that we're not walking in the Spirit most of the time. These are the things Paul and others tried to encourage us to deal with.

I've now been walking with the Lord at least as long as Paul did, but don't feel I can hold a candle to him. Until I get there I have to be very careful in how I try to "correct" others. ;) Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zao is life

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus did not fulfill the land promise by his death

please stop!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of facing my angry rebuttal to your "attack" on Abraham, father of the Jews, you wish to respond with yet another attack on me. If you have no argument, we have nothing to discuss on the subject.

And while you're taking this "to God," please ask Him why you said that "Abraham was not a Jew" when you know very well he was the father of the Jewish People? And ask Him why you said, "God's only motive was to bring Christ into the world. Not to create any tribe to be either exalted above any other nations"?

Certainly God does not have favorites among nations. That is not the issue with me. The issue is that you say this at a time when the Jewish People are being attacked, and when you know full well that the Bible says this:

Amos 3.2 “You only have I chosen
of all the families of the earth;
therefore I will punish you
for all your sins.”

You say,
"Not to create any tribe to be either exalted above any other nations"?

But the Bible says:
Deut 7.6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

Obviously, Abraham is not "Jewish" in the sense of one who is of the Jewish people, since Abraham was father of the Jewish People. He preceded their coming into being.

So only you can explain why you would say such a thing at a time when the Jewish people are being marginalized to the point of extinction by the Muslim people? If you don't wish to explain your apparent lack of sensitivity, then yes--we have nothing more to discuss.
I suggest researching not just the Christogenea website, .com or .org. And, the Christian Identity.

Both claim "the Jewish lie", is that Jesus was Caucasian. And so too was Adam.

If I recall the literature correctly,as it has been awhile since I reviewed their materials,they claim colored humans were the result of the curse God laid upon Cain.
I don't think they address how colored people exist today after the deluge.

As mentioned, Christogenea's ex-con founder abrogated the Bible so to have it comport with white supremacy, Christian Identity,values.

What the church is encountering in some posts here is reminiscent of those sites literature.
Knowing the foundation for those arguments here may assist in correcting the heresy.

If not for the adherents,at least as a matter of record for any new Christians who may happen on these discussions and think the white supremacy,Christian Identity movement, is the faith of and in Christ.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest researching not just the Christogenea website, .com or .org. And, the Christian Identity.

Both claim "the Jewish lie", is that Jesus was Caucasian. And so too was Adam.

If I recall the literature correctly,as it has been awhile since I reviewed their materials,they claim colored humans were the result of the curse God laid upon Cain.
I don't think they address how colored people exist today after the deluge.

As mentioned, Christogenea's ex-con founder abrogated the Bible so to have it comport with white supremacy, Christian Identity,values.

What the church is encountering in some posts here is reminiscent of those sites literature.
Knowing the foundation for those arguments here may assist in correcting the heresy.

If not for the adherents,at least as a matter of record for any new Christians who may happen on these discussions and think the white supremacy,Christian Identity movement, is the faith of and in Christ.
I'll check it out. I'm Caucasian, being half Finnish and half German, some of my grandparents originating from somewhere around Ukraine, One of my uncles spoke Yiddish. But I've married a British citizen, who has Black and Muslim relatives. So I love diversity, despite being conservative in outlook. I hate the racial politics, but understand the need for minorities to arise, to get bigger, to talk louder. Isaiah said that the valleys have to be lifted up, while the mountains have to be brought low. Amen. :)

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
His promise to them was eternal

He still keeps it to them

Like he is still keeping it with me.

Sorry about you
Here's a question for you that BP is afraid to answer.

Genesis 17:13
He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Does circumcision signify an everlasting covenant?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a question for you that BP is afraid to answer.

Genesis 17:13
He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

Does circumcision signify an everlasting covenant?
Does the covenant in question concern salvation? Did God tell Abraham they had to be circumcised to be saved?

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll check it out. I'm Caucasian, being half Finnish and half German, some of my grandparents originating from somewhere around Ukraine, One of my uncles spoke Yiddish. But I've married a British citizen, who has Black and Muslim relatives. So I love diversity, despite being conservative in outlook. I hate the racial politics, but understand the need for minorities to arise, to get bigger, to talk louder. Isaiah said that the valleys have to be lifted up, while the mountains have to be brought low. Amen. :)
My view is, God knows what he's doing in matters of Topography and all creation.

If a mountain was meant to be a hill it would be.Yet it cannot be.

If a valley were to rise as a mountain, it would not have the characteristics of a valley.

Mountains and valleys compliment one another. They make the landscape beautiful because of the unique contours that are afforded the lands around and within them.

That is the way of ground and rock.

While humans are flesh,blood,bone,sinew, and soul.

If I believe God ,as he said, gives us the ability to choose and plan our steps, while he determines our way, I have to accept he knows the terrain before us unto our last breath better than I.
I should not believe after that, that I have to be brought low for another human with soul to rise.

We as Christians,Holy Spirit filled,meaning also we are conscious of His presence, then I believe we are also aware we are all one in Christ,God.

And being God made all , of and from himself , then we are not actually separated from the mountain if we are a valley by God's will.Nor a valley if we are a mountain.

Every atom in all creation is of God. All things are of and from God.

A Spirit. Not a man. A holy Spirit.

No One is less than another,nor need think they must be brought low so someone else can become more.

We are a holy power in flesh. Humbleness recognizes the confines flesh,blood,bone,sinew affords in this journey. Soul makes us eternally equal.

While segregation,in thought or deed, pursued because of mortal perception of the value of flesh, tells us we need to realize the layers of reality,the veils that induce an artificial sense of separation on our surface, is an illusion.

And yet,if it were not one, we could not be Gods spirit journeying in this life as the darkness and the light, the evil and the good. God's will being done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Just my 2 cents. :) "j"