No authority!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Converted person IN Christ has accepted:
Jesus is the Christ the Son of the Living God.
They are "stones" added to Christ's Church.

not what I said
The foundation is peter and the apostles
And their successors! they alone Have authority

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 acts 9 eph 2:20

Keys of authority! Matt 16:18 and Matt 18:18

Moral authority:
(Teaching)
Necessity of being taught by Christ:
Two edge sword: defining truth and condemning errors.

Jurisdictional authority:
(Governing / administering)
Necessity of Peter and the apostles and their successors to govern the holy church.

Spiritual authority:
(Life of Grace)
Sanctifying thru the mass and Sacraments

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look...any follower of Christ's teachings is a Disciple.

Any Disciple that confesses their Heartful Belief in God, in Jesus and Jesus is the Christ the Son of the Living God...become members of Christ's Church.

Didn't you learn the Offerings of God, to whom, when, why, the ORDER and WAY from Scripture?

I thought disciples were by baptism? Silly me

Matt 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jn 4:1
When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John,

2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his apostles)

see He is already delegating yo his church!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you said saved by grace?
Then all are saved cos grace is for all

why follow or trust? You said saved by grace! Done now I can have a harem??right?
I have long said we must follow Christ to the end . You are seeing exactly what you want to see
in order for peace to remain in your mind . You must find fault . And yet i have never once implied otherwise .
Instead , stay on the point . Let not your tradition destroy you . Out of great love for your soul, my friend ,
i must continue to warn against the dire grave dangers of the roman tradition born from error and deception .
Dont take it personal . Its only outta of love that i am reminding .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
spiritual anarchy! To the max!
No order
No hierarchy
No authority

just anarchy
Beware the vatican , the dangers of said men .
Any bishop or deacon , any elder , must be well tested in biblical doctrine . Ensuring they continue
with the original pattern set by JESUS and those apostels . ROME has failed in massive areas .
And though even a broke clock is right at least twice a day , put not your trust in a broken clock .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have long said we must follow Christ to the end . You are seeing exactly what you want to see
in order for peace to remain in your mind . You must find fault . And yet i have never once implied otherwise .
Instead , stay on the point . Let not your tradition destroy you . Out of great love for your soul, my friend ,
i must continue to warn against the dire grave dangers of the roman tradition born from error and deception .
Dont take it personal . Its only outta of love that i am reminding .

matt 24:13

you still have yet to give an explicit example?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware the vatican , the dangers of said men .
Any bishop or deacon , any elder , must be well tested in biblical doctrine . Ensuring they continue
with the original pattern set by JESUS and those apostels . ROME has failed in massive areas .
And though even a broke clock is right at least twice a day , put not your trust in a broken clock .

the Vatican is not the church
An apostle has authority in his person from Christ not from scripture

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold fast to the “Bible alone” or the doctrine of the apostles acts 2:42

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worth repeating. It's such a good point, Peter rebuked being glorified.

What's more is the RCC deliberate misinterpretation of the rock, that Jesus built his church. The rock was not Peter. The rock is the Messiah, Christ, Himself! The idea that an all powerful God would develop a plan for the salvation of mankind but not rely on Himself, of infinite power to carry out that plan but a fallible, frail & temporal man is preposterous!
Yea , let none follow the dictates of Rome . Oh its gonna cost us and cost us soon . For rome leads in the all inclusive world wide
religion that is both gaining ground in churches and in the world and in even other false religoins .
Soon we will be outcasts of society . And just as she has done in times past , her religoin , her servants
will deliver us over unto wordly authorities for re education and even death . Its coming and it cannot be stopped .
The harlot has killed before , and mark my words she will cause the death of many lambs in the days ahead .
Just as the religous pharisees convinced the secular authorities to put JESUS to death .
So too has Rome done in times past , and so too under this new one world religion of humanity it will happen again .
We are seeing already both politics and religoins merging to be as one under a humanistic mindset , which is a religion
but it is a religion which feeds every religion , even atheism . FOR it is under the guise of the world being as one for love , peace and unity .
BUT it will get worse . Even now laws are beginning to change and will change even more . Soon the number one enemy
in the land and in the world will be none other than the true biblical christains . For they will not believe the grand lie
and they wont conform to it , worship it or who it leads the world right too . And thus a massive great tribulation
will begin , when once the delusion of the all inclusion has ran to the full and filled the minds of the world and her religoins
to be as one . MARK those words my friend . cause its at the door and time indeed is running out . PERSECUTION WILL COME .
But let us not fear man , nor what he can do . STAY faithful to CHRIST and let us always be refreshed in biblical doctrine .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea , let none follow the dictates of Rome . Oh its gonna cost us and cost us soon . For rome leads in the all inclusive world wide
religion that is both gaining ground in churches and in the world and in even other false religoins .
Soon we will be outcasts of society . And just as she has done in times past , her religoin , her servants
will deliver us over unto wordly authorities for re education and even death . Its coming and it cannot be stopped .
The harlot has killed before , and mark my words she will cause the death of many lambs in the days ahead .
Just as the religous pharisees convinced the secular authorities to put JESUS to death .
So too has Rome done in times past , and so too under this new one world religion of humanity it will happen again .
We are seeing already both politics and religoins merging to be as one under a humanistic mindset , which is a religion
but it is a religion which feeds every religion , even atheism . FOR it is under the guise of the world being as one for love , peace and unity .
BUT it will get worse . Even now laws are beginning to change and will change even more . Soon the number one enemy
in the land and in the world will be none other than the true biblical christains . For they will not believe the grand lie
and they wont conform to it , worship it or who it leads the world right too . And thus a massive great tribulation
will begin , when once the delusion of the all inclusion has ran to the full and filled the minds of the world and her religoins
to be as one . MARK those words my friend . cause its at the door and time indeed is running out . PERSECUTION WILL COME .
But let us not fear man , nor what he can do . STAY faithful to CHRIST and let us always be refreshed in biblical doctrine .

that’s the Vatican 2 counterfeit church of apostasy

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that’s the Vatican 2 counterfeit church of apostasy
She was before even vatican two was . She has indeed through the ages killed many .
She will sit in jerusalem in the days ahead . A new one world mindset of a religoin and she will cry
My house is a house of prayer for all nations , but she will do the worst vile thing with this .
FOR she will mean that all religions are serving the same God . THIS humanism anti christ religion
will continue to grow and grow massive . AND IT has run big time within the protestant realm too .
Its even in jews , in imams , in buddists , it has the support of atheist and politicians and kings of the world .
ITS a deception . But very well cloaked , for it uses the word LOVE as though it even knew what that really meant or entails .
Its a false unity , and its a total death trap . WE must simply preach the original gospel .
AND that entails with no doubt , THAT JESUS MUST be confessed by mouth and believed from the heart that GOD has rose him
from the dead in order to be saved .
AND NEVER forget that JESUS is not the ministir of sin . HE would never call sin LOVE . And yet this false love
embraces even gay marriage , and much more sin . calls is good . Be on gaurd its infecting not only the world
but massive amounts of not only the false religoins , but also huge within Christendom .
WE are SEEING in blossom the falling away . THE giving over to a reprobate mind , due to the out right rejection of GOD
Let no man join in the false unity for world peace . ITS a scam and a sham . JUST preach JESUS , that is the peace
we must preach . FOR that is the peace , that reconciles man unto GOD .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was before even vatican two was . She has indeed through the ages killed many .
She will sit in jerusalem in the days ahead . A new one world mindset of a religoin and she will cry
My house is a house of prayer for all nations , but she will do the worst vile thing with this .
FOR she will mean that all religions are serving the same God . THIS humanism anti christ religion
will continue to grow and grow massive . AND IT has run big time within the protestant realm too .
Its even in jews , in imams , in buddists , it has the support of atheist and politicians and kings of the world .
ITS a deception . But very well cloaked , for it uses the word LOVE as though it even knew what that really meant or entails .
Its a false unity , and its a total death trap . WE must simply preach the original gospel .
AND that entails with no doubt , THAT JESUS MUST be confessed by mouth and believed from the heart that GOD has rose him
from the dead in order to be saved .
AND NEVER forget that JESUS is not the ministir of sin . HE would never call sin LOVE . And yet this false love
embraces even gay marriage , and much more sin . calls is good . Be on gaurd its infecting not only the world
but massive amounts of not only the false religoins , but also huge within Christendom .
WE are SEEING in blossom the falling away . THE giving over to a reprobate mind , due to the out right rejection of GOD
Let no man join in the false unity for world peace . ITS a scam and a sham . JUST preach JESUS , that is the peace
we must preach . FOR that is the peace , that reconciles man unto GOD .

Christ says no!
The gates Of hell shall NOT prevail
Matt 16:18 jn 8:32 and 16:13 make that impossible

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The foundation is peter and the apostles
And their successors! they alone Have authority

Heard you every time.
Don't agree with you.
Peter (never called Pope) is dead.
The Earthly Apostles are dead.
I don't communicate with the Dead.
I Follow and communicate with my Living High Priest, Christ Jesus.
My choice.
No matter to me who you follow or communicate to or why.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heard you every time.
Don't agree with you.
Peter (never called Pope) is dead.
The Earthly Apostles are dead.
I don't communicate with the Dead.
I Follow and communicate with my Living High Priest, Christ Jesus.
My choice.
No matter to me who you follow or communicate to or why.

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Matt 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

talked with him, na they dead and gone

father papa pope keys etc.

Isa 22:20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah:

21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.

22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
spiritual anarchy! To the max!

Wrong. Divine order is not man's order. It is spiritual flowering (sowing & reaping) to the max.

Paul wrote about being all things to all people so that some may be saved. Do you believe this?

There are some 700M Protestants out there. Saved, despite the corrupt man-made institution you serve. Even if you assert it is not corrupt, do you rejoice in their salvation or do you condemn them for not going through your team?