No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My claim is factually true, there are two completely different resurrection on the last day, the first to eternal life, the second to eternal damnation, just as scripture teaches below

The dead in Christ shall rise "FIRST"

1 Thessalonians 4:16KJV
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Factually true? Not!

There will be only ONE resurrection on the last day, and as Christ tells us in the hour that is coming. If one has not had part in the first resurrection in this age of time, likened to a thousand years, then the bodily resurrection of ALL from the graves in the hour coming will be resurrection to damnation for them.

When we read 1Th 4 in context we find Paul is giving comforting words to the church to show those who had already physically died in Christ are not without hope even though they died before the first advent of Christ. Since Christ died and rose again, all those who have already died being in Him (belonging to the first resurrection through Him in time) before physical death will return with Him a living (spirit) soul. To rise first or before believers who are still alive on earth is NOT saying they are the "first resurrection". Paul is saying only they who are in the graves (dead in Christ) shall be resurrected bodily before those still alive on earth. Then together the dead, called out of the graves along with faithful saints still alive on earth shall together be caught up to immortality & incorruption to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall be forever with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 (KJV) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Factually true? Not!

There will be only ONE resurrection on the last day, and as Christ tells us in the hour that is coming. If one has not had part in the first resurrection in this age of time, likened to a thousand years, then the bodily resurrection of ALL from the graves in the hour coming will be resurrection to damnation for them.

When we read 1Th 4 in context we find Paul is giving comforting words to the church to show those who had already physically died in Christ are not without hope even though they died before the first advent of Christ. Since Christ died and rose again, all those who have already died being in Him (belonging to the first resurrection through Him in time) before physical death will return with Him a living (spirit) soul. To rise first or before believers who are still alive on earth is NOT saying they are the "first resurrection". Paul is saying only they who are in the graves (dead in Christ) shall be resurrected bodily before those still alive on earth. Then together the dead, called out of the graves along with faithful saints still alive on earth shall together be caught up to immortality & incorruption to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall be forever with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 (KJV) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
You said: "in this age of time, likened to a thousand years,"

What are you saying here? What is your destination of this statement?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Factually true? Not!

I Disagree

The dead in Christ shall rise "First" and be glorified, the wicked's resurrection takes place after, there are two completely different resurrections on the last day, simple, clear, easy to understand

We Disagree, no need to run around the bush again, it's all yours

Jesus Is The Lord

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree

The dead in Christ shall rise "First" and be glorified, the wicked's resurrection takes place after, there are two completely different resurrections on the last day, simple, clear, easy to understand

Rev 20 says the first resurrection is BEFORE the thousand years and the resurrection of the wicked is AFTER the thousand years.

Reactions: David in NJ

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "in this age of time, likened to a thousand years,"

What are you saying here? What is your destination of this statement?

John writes that he sees the souls of those who HAVE LIVED and HAVE REIGNED with Christ in this time he likened to a thousand years. Whether literally one thousand years, or symbolically representing time between the first coming and second coming of Christ is really not relevant because a thousand years indicates TIME. Time is given this age and is not given the eternal age to come.

There would be no living soul for John to see if these beheaded faithful martyrs of faith were not alive after they physically died in this age of time. They cannot have been resurrected to physical life again because the bodily resurrection will not be until the last trump sounds and believers are changed from mortal to immortal. And when the last/seventh trumpet begins to sound time given this age for time on this earth shall be no more. Therefore, John is shown a vision of spiritually alive souls in heaven after they physically died during this age of time, John writes as a thousand years. The vision of souls spiritually alive in heaven after physical death is only possible because in time, before they died they had part in the first resurrection, that is to have eternal spiritual life when we are born again of His Spirit. Since the spiritual life we receive through His living Spirit in us can NEVER die, every believer after physical death goes a spirit, to be as the angels in heaven where Christ is.

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes the dead in the graves shall be resurrected first, then the faithful who are still alive at His second coming shall be resurrected with them. This is NOT the "first resurrection"! The first resurrection happens in TIME, the bodily resurrection from the graves for both the good and evil shall not come until this age of TIME is finished.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20 says the first resurrection is BEFORE the thousand years and the resurrection of the wicked is AFTER the thousand years.

Actually Rev 20 shows the first resurrection is during the time John likens a thousand years. Both vss 4&6 prove this. The resurrection of the rest of the dead or the dead (wicked, unjust, unrighteous, unbelievers) will not be until this age of time, likened to a thousand years has ended.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John writes that he sees the souls of those who HAVE LIVED and HAVE REIGNED with Christ in this time he likened to a thousand years. Whether literally one thousand years, or symbolically representing time between the first coming and second coming of Christ is really not relevant because a thousand years indicates TIME. Time is given this age and is not given the eternal age to come.

There would be no living soul for John to see if these beheaded faithful martyrs of faith were not alive after they physically died in this age of time. They cannot have been resurrected to physical life again because the bodily resurrection will not be until the last trump sounds and believers are changed from mortal to immortal. And when the last/seventh trumpet begins to sound all time given this age of time on this earth shall be no more. Therefore, John is shown a vision of spiritually alive souls in heaven after they physically died during this age of time, John writes as a thousand years. The vision of souls spiritually alive in heaven after physical death is only possible because in time, before they died they had part in the first resurrection, that is to have eternal spiritual life when we are born again of His Spirit. Since the spiritual life we receive through His living Spirit in us can NEVER die, every believer after physical death goes a spirit, to be as the angels in heaven where Christ is.
Everything is good in your post except you are adding this to Scripture = "John writes as a thousand years."

John does not write - "as a thousand years" anywhere in Revelation except when we get to chapter 20.

The Thousand Year Period does not begin until the Second Coming of Christ and the Resurrection of the Just.

John does not interject/write "as a thousand years" here in Revelation 1:6 - "To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen."

This is taking place Now/Today in every Blood Washed Saint.

Furthermore the LORD Jesus directs our attention to a FUTURE reign with HIM for the actual/literal Future 1,000 Year Period

Rev 2:24-27 - Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. But hold fast what you have till I come.
And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give(future) power over the nations—
‘He shall(future) rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—

Rev 3:21 - To him who overcomes I will grant(future) to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the dead in the graves shall be resurrected first, then the faithful who are still alive at His second coming shall be resurrected with them. This is NOT the "first resurrection"! The first resurrection happens in TIME, the bodily resurrection from the graves for both the good and evil shall not come until this age of TIME is finished.
Your claim is false, no place in scripture does it state the dead in the Graves shall be resurrected first, you have added to scripture "Beware"!

Scripture clearly identifies "The Dead In Christ Wlll Rise "FIRST" and you aren't going to change the scripture below to meet your reformed beliefs

The word "First" below pertains to Revelation 20:4-6 and the words "First Resurrection", your reformed teaching "Fails"

The words "First Resurrection" in Revelation 20:4-6 have nothing to do with Jesus being the "First Fruits" of the resurrection as reformed eschatology falsely teaches

(The Dead In Christ Shall Rise "FIRST")

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 21[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Did you know that for the born again Christian, in the Spirit, this is true?
Jesus said this in KJV John 11[25] Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
1 John 5:12-13.

Yes indeed, there shall be no more death.
Though our mortal bodies go into the graves (hell-the pit), we who are saved-sealed in Jesus, shall spiritually never die.

So then, since this is true, that there shall be no more death for the saved, can we say the same for the UNsaved, who know not God and do not obey the gospel of God?? 2 Thes. 1:7-10, Luke 17:28-30
YES, we can!

In the Day of Jesus' return from Heaven, in flaming fire and the fulness of His Immortality, all the unsaved shall be burned up, destroyed DEAD.
Therefore, there will be no one left alive to pro-create the human race.
Voila! "No more death", because there will be no more births.

So there you have it, there shall be no more death,....ever again, for both the saved and the unsaved. Death will have been completely vanquished, upon that day, "when He shall come to be glorified in His saints"
The Revelation 21:4 idea of no more death is in the "new heaven and a new earth" timing as written there. So you can't just do a one-verse hobble from pulling one verse out of the Scripture context of that chapter and apply it how you like. (I know, I know, your preacher does that one-verse hobbler type teaching all the time, but that is not an acceptable way of teaching God's Word.)

Rev 21:1-4
1 And
I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
KJV

Even though Jesus promised His faithful eternal Life through Faith on His Blood shed upon His cross, that particular idea of "no more death" there, is to show contrast of that world to come compared with today's world which is ordained to destruction.

Even that 1st verse reveals there will be "no more sea" (i.e., oceans). That is also pointing to the time after... the "second death" of Rev.20, which is the casting into the "lake of fire". So it means literally, no more concept of death will exist once that new heavens and new earth time comes after Christ's "thousand years" reign.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it means literally, no more concept of death will exist once that new heavens and new earth time comes after Christ's "thousand years" reign.
No such thing as a 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth found in scripture

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing,
but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
The scriptures yo posted are all Good.

Now you must yield your heart and mind with these scriptures to what the LORD said in Revelation ch20.

Then your understanding will be enlarged.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything is good in your post except you are adding this to Scripture = "John writes as a thousand years."

John does not write - "as a thousand years" anywhere in Revelation except when we get to chapter 20.

The Thousand Year Period does not begin until the Second Coming of Christ and the Resurrection of the Just.

John does not interject/write "as a thousand years" here in Revelation 1:6 - "To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen."

This is taking place Now/Today in every Blood Washed Saint.

Furthermore the LORD Jesus directs our attention to a FUTURE reign with HIM for the actual/literal Future 1,000 Year Period

Rev 2:24-27 - Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. But hold fast what you have till I come.
And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give(future) power over the nations—
‘He shall(future) rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’—

Rev 3:21 - To him who overcomes I will grant(future) to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

When John writes a thousand years he is speaking of TIME, for which I assume you would agree a thousand years equates to TIME???

You say this TIME John writes a thousand years does not begin until the second coming of Christ and the resurrection of the just. But John writes that he saw headless faithful saints alive who had already lived and reigned with Christ during this time. How can the thousand years begin after the resurrection of the just since these saints have already lived and reigned in this time and will not be physically resurrected until the last/seventh trumpet sounds and time for this earth shall be no longer?

Revelation 20:4 (KJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 10:6-7 (KJV) And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (KJV) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

29 And shall come forth;

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing,
but should raise it up again at the last day.

24 Then cometh the end,

The (Last Day) Judgement

If I was trying to prove your unbiblical doctrine, I too, like you would ignore Jo 5:28-29 where Christ unapologetically tells us those resurrected to life and those resurrected to damnation shall be physically resurrected from the graves at the same hour that is coming. How could you possibly keep from contradiction of Scripture if you considered what Christ has said?

John 5:28-29 (KJV) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures yo posted are all Good.

Now you must yield your heart and mind with these scriptures to what the LORD said in Revelation ch20.

Then your understanding will be enlarged.
My heart is enlarged in the Lord, the "First Resurrection" seen in Revelation 20:4-6 takes place on (The Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final judgement

The resurrection of all takes place when Jesus returns, "Then Cometh The End"

Dave there isn't going to be a 1,000 year kingdom on this earth after Jesus returns, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man

1 Corinthians 15:20-24KJV
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is false, no place in scripture does it state the dead in the Graves shall be resurrected first, you have added to scripture "Beware"!

Scripture clearly identifies "The Dead In Christ Wlll Rise "FIRST" and you aren't going to change the scripture below to meet your reformed beliefs

The word "First" below pertains to Revelation 20:4-6 and the words "First Resurrection", your reformed teaching "Fails"

The words "First Resurrection" in Revelation 20:4-6 have nothing to do with Jesus being the "First Fruits" of the resurrection as reformed eschatology falsely teaches

(The Dead In Christ Shall Rise "FIRST")

Once again you are trying to force an unbiblical doctrine into the Bible, which causes contradiction which you seem not to be concerned about. When read in context it is clear that Paul is simply telling us the physically dead in Christ will be resurrected before (first) those who are still physically alive when Christ returns. To be in Christ, whether physically dead at His coming, or still alive at His coming, we shall ALL be caught up TOGETHER to meet the Lord in the air.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (KJV) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The dead in Christ have already partaken of the first resurrection during this age of TIME John writes a thousand years. John writes these physically dead saints are ALIVE because in TIME, of which a thousand years equate, they LIVED and REIGNED with Christ. Physically dead, but spiritually alive as souls of them beheaded for their faithfulness in TIME.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Last edited:

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart is enlarged in the Lord, the "First Resurrection" seen in Revelation 20:4-6 takes place on (The Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final judgement

Explain how that can be since John writes of faithful saints who are alive because in time, a thousand years, they LIVED and REIGNED with Christ? Since they already lived and reigned, then died for their faith during this age of time how can the first resurrection be the physical resurrection that will not come until the last/seventh trumpet sounds?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The resurrection of all takes place when Jesus returns, "Then Cometh The End"

Dave there isn't going to be a 1,000 year kingdom on this earth after Jesus returns, it's a fabricated fairy tale of man

1 Corinthians 15:20-24KJV
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
T7t @rwb and all who are in Christ

We are together in Christ - Amen
We are together in the Word of Life - Amen
We are permanently Bonded in the Spirit of Truth - Amen

His Everlasting Love is in us - Amen
His Peace rules our hearts and minds thru Jesus Christ - Amen
His Holy Spirit is a Promise from the Father to Guide us into all Truth - Amen

God has guaranteed, in His Word, a literal 1,000 Year Period of ruling with Christ on earth over the nations.

Please examine this thread:

Last edited: