Noble Believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. - Acts 17:11.

First step in growing up into him is; you must recieve the word. All scripture is given by God. All scripture is inspired by God. What is meant by that? You understand how to rightly divide the WORD of truth. You look for the person (in the beginning was the word - and the word became flesh) the word - in scripture. So when you read your bible, you look for that person in scripture. You dont try to prove what you believe in scripture, to prove a point and confirm your doctrine. No growth in what you believe, so your growth comes from the person of the word in you. The word being fixed in you is where your growth comes from!

The mistake I make in reading scripture is in my need - I think I need certain things to move on. My thinking - so what I think I need from scripture will fail you. Because what we need is him - I need to know him, who is the word in me. Scriptures confirms the word in you. The Holy Spirit makes the word real to you. Of course Paul's revelation of Galatians 1, to bring you to see Christ as your life. The same revelation Paul had of the indwelling Christ is available to every born again Christian. It is like the mind of Christ - the grace accessed - the knowing in whom you believe, all available to the born again believer. What that means is; the moment you believed you did not receive the knowledge. It must be attained knowledge - received - made known - revealed knowledge - Spirit taught knowledge. We recieved him, Christ in you the hope of glory! and we will spend the rest of our life coming to that knowledge. He gave us 70 years to do that, some more and some less, but if you live it is Christ we learn.

When scripture says "we have the mind of Christ" .. it is saying that the mind of Christ is available to every believer, but must be accepted." It is the grace that is entered into. Allow this mind to be in you.

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. - Romans 5:2.

Grace must be accessed! you entered into grace the moment you believed - but it must be accessed, believed on. How do we access grace - by believing scripture.. faith.. you have faith in what scripture is meant for! Believing, you believe scripture. You know what scripture is doing, and you believe the process - the service of God in you. Always keep in mind our gospel is always an inner message, has nothing to do with outer things. Outer things is; a fleshly message to new born babes that have many needs. Until we grow up into him you will always have needs. In grace you have need of nothing - because you have him. Paul said if I live it is Christ, if I die it's gain.. no needs other than an outer fleshly, worldly need of living in this world. But the mind is different in grace, it has no needs.

Everything hoped for, everything you needed and looked for and hoped for in scripture - you found in him. The pearl of great price! Christ in you the hope of glory! You will find everything is in him! Not just a few things.. but everything we can perceive is in Christ Jesus our Lord.