Is it Necessary to Keep the Law?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I miss Big Troll.

bigtroll.jpg

Reactions: amadeus

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's his honesty in what he believes, that's what makes him not lovable, but close..

I hear you loud and clear but Adolf Hitler possessed honesty in what he believed until the very end.

The Christian is called and taught by Example to love the unlovable, for which BBJ qualifies marvelously in this setting. He is probably a lot easier to get along with in person but, here, he has proven to be an almost entirely malicious actor.

What he has exhibited most about what he believes is bigotry and a tenacious determination to justify it. He is not alone in that respect, but it appears he may have added to his offense by breaking other forum rules that are not so easily forgiven.

Some folks just aren't cut out for beneficial online community. There are varying degrees of this, of course, and I certainly wouldn't hold myself up as a shining example.

:hearteyes:

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you loud and clear but Adolf Hitler possessed honesty in what he believed until the very end.

The Christian is called and taught by Example to love the unlovable, for which BBJ qualifies marvelously in this setting. He is probably a lot easier to get along with in person but, here, he has proven to be an almost entirely malicious actor.

What he has exhibited most about what he believes is bigotry and a tenacious determination to justify it. He is not alone in that respect, but it appears he may have added to his offense by breaking other forum rules that are not so easily forgiven.

Some folks just aren't cut out for beneficial online community. There are varying degrees of this, of course, and I certainly wouldn't hold myself up as a shining example.

:hearteyes:
I believe God is working on him, and we can only hope..

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife