non Christians saved........how ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
it is readily accepted that the first Christians were non Christians but not readily accepted that all Christians have been and are born again born again non Christians - twinc

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
it is readily accepted that the first Christians were non Christians but not readily accepted that all Christians have been and are born again born again non Christians - twinc

Twinc, you do enjoy writing in riddles don't you!! :D

Obviously all Christians were non-christians first, before they were Christians.
I have never been keen on the term Christian, neither do I like what it has come to mean.
Even the 'born-again' phrase has become a well worn useless cliche now.
If I use it, I use it reluctantly....as I do "Christian".

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly, I think the idea of being "Christian" has very little to do with Christ anymore. At least in most American (and Canadian?) churches. And Christ never said He came to save members of a certain Religious Gathering.

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word, Christian, has come to mean a lot to politicians, but as it stands today how good is that and to whom?

Reactions: Helen