ALL humans are equal!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Malachi 3:18
So you will again distinguish between the Christians and the non-Christians, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him.
EVERY human being is descended from Adam. Every human being has the same blood. Every human being was created in God's image. Every human being is the same. No matter what ethnicity, no matter if man or woman, no matter if black or white, etc: everyone is the same. In God's eyes, there is ONLY ONE difference between people: between the righteous and the wicked, between those who follow God and those who do not follow God. God distinguishes people only in this.

For God there are ONLY two nations: Christians and non-Christians.
For God there are ONLY two flags: Cross and non-cross.
For God there are ONLY two homes: Paradise and Hell.

In paradise, there will be no different nations and there will be no different genders. Every person will have a new spiritual body like Jesus. There will be only one nation: Christianity. There will be only one gender: Christian. They will all be ONE.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes GOD sees us all . ALL of humanity is in sin and in dire need of JESUS CHRIST .
Preach JESUS CHRIST , the dire need to beleive on him to all that has breath .
Correcting any and all sin and error and reminding them of the things that PLEASE GOD .
sin dont please GOD , so never honor homosexulaity , or any other sin .
Rather reprove , correct and not allow sin upon them .
As far as skin color , The color of ones skin is not sin . Matters not if a man was born a jew
was born black , white or any other race . The color of HOW GOD made one is not sin .
But homosexuality is sin . SO is love of money , as is the love of any sin . SIN must be exposed
and never honored . We mere mortals have NOT THE RIGHT to determine what is right or wrong
what is sin or what is not sin . GOD DOES and thus IF GOD calleth it sin , IT IS SIN and we wont be accepting it ,
calling it love , we must expose sin and error . WE must preach truth.
Yes there is one nation and shall only be one nation . SIN WONT BE IN IT
nor those who loved their sin , loved a lie and rejected TRUTH . JESUS IS THE TRUTH
and THE WORD of GOD did become flesh . And the WORD of GOD , THE SPIRIT OF GOD
will never contradict the words of GOD . TRUTH IS TRUTH and TRUTH IS LIGHT UNTO OUR PATH .
Any word , any feeling , any emotion that contradicts the Words of GOD , AINT COMING FROM GOD .
It cometh of men who as always change with the times . Their truth , their knowledge
is moveable and it will change and flow with the times .
BUT THE WORD OF GOD IS ABSOLUTE , GOD IS ABSOLUTE , HIS Word will not be compromised , altered
and made to adapt to the changes of the times .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
EVERY human being is descended from Adam. Every human being has the same blood. Every human being was created in God's image. Every human being is the same. No matter what ethnicity, no matter if man or woman, no matter if black or white, etc: everyone is the same. In God's eyes, there is ONLY ONE difference between people: between the righteous and the wicked, between those who follow God and those who do not follow God. God distinguishes people only in this.

For God there are ONLY two nations: Christians and non-Christians.
For God there are ONLY two flags: Cross and non-cross.
For God there are ONLY two homes: Paradise and Hell.

In paradise, there will be no different nations and there will be no different genders. Every person will have a new spiritual body like Jesus. There will be only one nation: Christianity. There will be only one gender: Christian. They will all be ONE.
Yes, but it is God's will that we appreciate the differences between different people, not ignore them?

A more accurate statement is "the sanctity of every person is similarly unique".

We need to thank God for our differences!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All are equal I God's sight, but more than that there is the repeated command for the Israeli test to treat All people fairly. To protect the poor and marginalised.

It is equally important today that we ask " Why ? " when people talk about social injustice, bullying, prejudice etc.
Most people today do not realise that their legal freedoms are a result of a Christian worldview and not purely because of a Liberal world view.

It follows if a secular society values Christian ideas like equality, than that society should also examine what Christianity teaches about people and society.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All are equal I God's sight, but more than that there is the repeated command for the Israeli test to treat All people fairly. To protect the poor and marginalised.

It is equally important today that we ask " Why ? " when people talk about social injustice, bullying, prejudice etc.
Most people today do not realise that their legal freedoms are a result of a Christian worldview and not purely because of a Liberal world view.

It follows if a secular society values Christian ideas like equality, than that society should also examine what Christianity teaches about people and society.
Thats because the elites that pumped this so called equity , equal rights , redist of wealth , social justice
did SO UNDER THE GUISE ITS FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY
WHEN IN TRUTH THEY ARE SIMPLY CHANGING THE SYSTEM INTO A SYSTEM THAT WILL GIVE THEM ALL POWER ALL CONTROL .

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thats because the elites that pumped this so called equity , equal rights , redist of wealth , social justice
did SO UNDER THE GUISE ITS FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY
WHEN IN TRUTH THEY ARE SIMPLY CHANGING THE SYSTEM INTO A SYSTEM THAT WILL GIVE THEM ALL POWER ALL CONTROL .
No, it was be ause Christianity slowly influenced all of Western society.
Yes the e.ite and powerful used and abused there position for there advantage.

It is now that even the re ains of Christian influence is fast disappearing that we can see the blatant abuse of power and position.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes no matter what. It's not good to be racist, bigotry, or look lowly down on people. Everyone is equal, no one deserves to mistreated, abused, misused and maligned, and gossip, and torn down someone in life. Everyone deserves to be treated fairly, and kindly, even if they mistreat you which you may need to seek help in a time of need. Seek out God and let him lead you to do what is right and treat people with honor, respect, and decenticy by the spirit to treat all people like we would treat ourselves, as the Lord said, to Love God first, and love your neighbor as yourself, and if you love your own soul youll love to have understanding and wisdom. To bring people up and not down if possible to live in peace with all abiding in the one whom helps us.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it was be ause Christianity slowly influenced all of Western society.
Yes the e.ite and powerful used and abused there position for there advantage.

It is now that even the re ains of Christian influence is fast disappearing that we can see the blatant abuse of power and position.
Christain views have influenced and had an influence upon societies .
But the equity and equality i speak of , is this latter move of the dragon and his men
to create a utopian one world govt under influence and by the influence of a united false religion
which can say words like love , like freedom , like equality , etc
YET uses all that for a cover for SIN to honor SIN and to obtain ALL POWER and ALL CONTROL .
And the dragon has many now who do his work . You would probably faint from utter amazement
if ya knew just how many WITHIN CHRISTENDOM itself now follow the beat of the dark one .
OH Satan can say GOD IS LOVE , but beware the version of love he will bring .
For though he makes it seem good by saying do good works , this love he brings
DENIES the dire need to have to BELEIVE ON JESUS
as it merges all religoins to be as one making them believe they all serve the same GOD .
And its love sure seemeth to be calling GOOOD what GOD has called evil . ME SEES LOTS OF RAINBOWS
IN THIS VERSION OF LOVE AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF .
This love sure seems to honor ........................the god of SELF . DO as thou wilt , TRUTH is relevant
ye are as ye beleive yourself to be ,
OH YEAH WE GOT PROBLEMS and its high time we make BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo for president . my slogan , make biblical correction great again .
PUT GOD back in every school , place , in the streets and all places.
TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN . put that on a t shirt . AMIGO for pres , twenty twenty four .
WELL , if we even get to the election that is . The signs of the times sure are a telling , they sure are all around.

• Love

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amigo for president . my slogan , make biblical correction great again .
PUT GOD back in every school , place , in the streets and all places.
TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN . put that on a t shirt . AMIGO for pres , twenty twenty four .
WELL , if we even get to the election that is . The signs of the times sure are a telling , they sure are all around.
If we are still here in November 2024, I am voting for President @amigo de christo

Brother, I have a trivia question for you.
If it’s a choice between Amigo becoming the President, or the sky ripping and the coming of the Lord, I wonder what brother would choose?!

I have no doubt, brother’s choice is the same as mine. Amen. Even so, come LORD JESUS.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As some have pointed out here, it is dangerous to go extreme, and become unbalanced with egalitarianism. Men are created equal in a matter of justice, but not equal in all ways. People are born with different inherited positives or negatives, some even born with a birth defect. It seems better to think of equality before God as Paul wrote:

"But now that faith has come, we are no longer subject to a disciplinarian, for in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith. As many of you as were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to the promise." (Gal 3:25-29 NRSV)

Even Christians differ according to the various gifts allotted to them. Then there is the passage that is an embarrassment to the religious "speech/thought police":

"It was one of them, their very own prophet, who said, “Cretans are always liars, vicious brutes, lazy gluttons.” That testimony is true. For this reason rebuke them sharply, so that they may become sound in the faith, not paying attention to Jewish myths or to commandments of those who reject the truth." (Titus 1:12-14 NRSV)

"Hear this word, you cows of Bashan who are on Mount Samaria, who oppress the poor, who crush the needy, who say to their husbands, 'Bring something to drink!'” (Amos 4:1 NRSV)

Try calling a dominating, nagging wife an old cow in this day and you'll get burned at the stake!

Then again the wise man wrote:

"See, this alone I found, that God made human beings straightforward, but they have devised many schemes." (Eccl 7:29 NRSV)

Blanket statements can so often trip us up, and yet on the other side, living by the 'exception to the rule' can also be dangerous.

Reactions: Always

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are still here in November 2024, I am voting for President @amigo de christo

Brother, I have a trivia question for you.
If it’s a choice between Amigo becoming the President, or the sky ripping and the coming of the Lord, I wonder what brother would choose?!

I have no doubt, brother’s choice is the same as mine. Amen. Even so, come LORD JESUS.
joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As some have pointed out here, it is dangerous to go extreme, and become unbalanced with egalitarianism. Men are created equal in a matter of justice, but not equal in all ways. People are born with different inherited positives or negatives, some even born with a birth defect. It seems better to think of equality before God as Paul wrote:

"But now that faith has come, we are no longer subject to a disciplinarian, for in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith. As many of you as were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to the promise." (Gal 3:25-29 NRSV)

Even Christians differ according to the various gifts allotted to them. Then there is the passage that is an embarrassment to the religious "speech/thought police":

"It was one of them, their very own prophet, who said, “Cretans are always liars, vicious brutes, lazy gluttons.” That testimony is true. For this reason rebuke them sharply, so that they may become sound in the faith, not paying attention to Jewish myths or to commandments of those who reject the truth." (Titus 1:12-14 NRSV)

"Hear this word, you cows of Bashan who are on Mount Samaria, who oppress the poor, who crush the needy, who say to their husbands, 'Bring something to drink!'” (Amos 4:1 NRSV)

Try calling a dominating, nagging wife an old cow in this day and you'll get burned at the stake!

Then again the wise man wrote:

"See, this alone I found, that God made human beings straightforward, but they have devised many schemes." (Eccl 7:29 NRSV)

Blanket statements can so often trip us up, and yet on the other side, living by the 'exception to the rule' can also be dangerous.
Everything God made was good . TILL INQUITY BE FOUND IN IT .
AKA , THEY CHOSE WRONG .
Lets examine what is evil .
Evil is not PUTTING GOD FIRST ABOVE EVERYTHING .
OH , i guess you would like an example .
Well lets examine the first one to fall . LUCIFER .
It was not evil for GOD to give gifts
It was not evil for GOD to give choice
IT was not evil for GOD TO DESIRE TO BE EXALTED
BUT IT IS EVIL FOR THE CREATED TO DESIRE TO BE EXALTED .
THE SOONER we learn this , many questions would have quickly been answered .
HOW SO you might ask .
WELL we were created in the image of GOD . AND WHILE ITS NOT EVIL FOR GOD WHO CREATED ,
Take a peek at that word , WHO CREATED creation to DESIRE TO BE PUT FIRST above ALL THAT IS CREATED
ITS EVIL AS HELL for us or anything created to desire pre eminence .
THE SOONER WE LEARN THIS the better off many will be .
Calvin , the popes , vatican , and much of the protestant realm will fast be proved in error .
Many argue over free will verses non free will . many leaders have led us astray .
Many think or say WELL GOD created lucifer , he must have created the evil in him . WRONG AGAIN .
GOD DID CREATE lucifer , AND GOD BEING GOD has the right to do as HE pleases and thus Gave him
free will choice . NOT ALL OF HEAVEN FELL EITHER . One third did .
LUCIFER became as many become . enamoured with .................................forgive the dots but that represent a drum roll
WITH SELF . SELF . SELF ..........................................SELF ..........................................SELF
YA PREACHERS HAVE DUPED YA . calvin was a spawn of satan and if you would like me to continue the list
of who else has decieved the church as well as who is decieving the church today
THEN INVENT a time machine , take me back to the century one thousand AD
and i will begin to type and i dont think i would be able to finish the typing . IN OTHER WORDS
we got far too many to name that are and have been leading the church astray .
AND THE REASON i mockingly asked for a time machine is , the list is so long it would
probably take we a thousand years to type that number . WE GOT PROBLEMS . BIG TIME TOO .
THE POPULATION of earth is estimated between seven and nine billion . EVERY RELIGION be false .
CEPT true biblical christanity . SO that is a huge number right there . The number within christanity ITSELF that is
already to some degree influenced by an all inclusive lie , under the guise it is love , SOARS to numbers i cannot count .
THINK OF LOTT , THINK OF NOAH , NOT many were following GOD in those days and NOT MANY ARE TODAY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We were created in the image of GOD .
ITS NOT EVIL FOR GOD TO DESIRE worship , to desire pre eminence , IT IS FOR US to do so .
Remember that the next time some big star fancy pants preacher gets up and tries to tell ya , YOU SPECIAL
you some big thing , WHAT A JOKE . what a belly laugh . I could laugh myself totally out of air
when i hear or see the focus getting put on humanity .
WHO THE HECK ARE WE . WHO ARE WE . HOW DARE , HOW DARE we mere mortals
try and see ourselves as something great . OH I can have me a following
What a joke most of christendom has become . I say this harshly but also with tears .
THE NEXT TIME some preacher gets up and tries to pump out the lil gods to ya
TRY AND REMEMBER HOW GOD himself , WHEN THE WORD BECAME FLESH
walked while upon the earth . JESUS COULD have IN A SECOND FLAT said I AM KING ALL OF MANKIND WILL
KNEEL THIS INSTANT BEFORE ME . AND WHO COULD HAVE ARGUED WITH HIM . NONE COULD .
BUT HE DIDNT . WHO ARE WE , HOW DARE WE think we are something WORTHY or entitled .
WHO ARE WE . I WILL TELL US who all of us , who all of humanity truly is
And what we are entitled too .
WE are but dust and ash entitled to what we earned , HELLS FIRE .
GO ahead weep for a while , YOU , ME , WE aint worthy of squat , cept damanation .
NOW , NOW hear this , OH THANK GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST , this flea gets that which i earned not
but surely was entitled too due to my wickedness . TIME WE LEARN TO CHOMP DOWN on some humble pie folks .
WE AINT the big thing , GOD IS . We aint something special worthy of recognition , GOD IS , CHRIST IS .
LEARN IT AND LOVE IT . PS the pie i speak of can be found in the pages of the bible . GET A FAT facefulll of that book