"Normal" Vaccine Alternatives to the mRNA Vaccine Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no genetic manipulation.
You are lying because you have been lied to.

You have so little understanding it's ridiculousness.
Actually, it is you who is false!

A novel mRNA modification may impact the human genetic code

DNA and RNA-based vaccines: principles, progress and prospects

For reference/Related:
Genetics vs. Genomics Fact Sheet
www.genome.gov › about-genomics › Genetics-vs-Gen...

Genetics and genomics both play roles in health and disease. Genetics refers to the study of genes and the way that certain traits or conditions are passed down from one generation to another. Genomics describes the study of all of a person's genes (the genome).
gene
/jēn/
noun
BIOLOGY
  1. (in informal use) a unit of heredity which is transferred from a parent to offspring and is held to determine some characteristic of the offspring.
    "proteins coded directly by genes"

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A small bit of what is called messenger RNA left over in the injection site in the muscle tissue is picked up by lymph returning it to your lymph nodes where antibodies are formed (made to function in this fashion by God) and they begin to manufacture antibodies.

The rest is filtered and destroyed by your liver.

LOL! God Bless You JohnDB. You are joking right???? Please tell me you are joking.

Reactions: JTH1234

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seen so much absurd stuff like this on forums it is not funny. These people lap it up and believe their lies like the OP. It is sad many of these silly people also believe that the earth is flat. It has been my experience that many of these people are unstable and need something to help them believe their delusions

SMH. Just trying to help some of you elderly. You guys get so set in your ways. God Bless You!

Reactions: JTH1234

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many frauds have come forward claiming to be someone is beyond number these days...

Even medical doctors with no medical expertise coming in and claiming something they know nothing about...
And they aren't even good general practitioners...they don't have enough patients even during a pandemic. What should that tell you about what their own community thinks about their ability to practice medicine?
Sounds like you choose to ignore doc
Actually, it is you who is false!

A novel mRNA modification may impact the human genetic code

DNA and RNA-based vaccines: principles, progress and prospects

For reference/Related:
Genetics vs. Genomics Fact Sheet
www.genome.gov › about-genomics › Genetics-vs-Gen...

Genetics and genomics both play roles in health and disease. Genetics refers to the study of genes and the way that certain traits or conditions are passed down from one generation to another. Genomics describes the study of all of a person's genes (the genome).
gene
/jēn/
noun
BIOLOGY
  1. (in informal use) a unit of heredity which is transferred from a parent to offspring and is held to determine some characteristic of the offspring.
    "proteins coded directly by genes"
Thanks for the support here. JohnDB is very deceived and doesn’t understand what mRNA is. Even fact checkers are lying about this being genetic manipulation. Even if it doesn’t alter your DNA, it is still adding genetic material that is used to make the spike protein inside of your own cells. Because this alters the genetic material (DNA or RNA) that is in your cell, it is therefore defined as genetic manipulation.

Reactions: WaterSong

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After learning more about what an anti-vaxxer is I realized something...

* Im an anti-vaxxer. I disagree with mandatory vaccines which makes me an anti-vaxxer.

So enough trying to convince people I'm not something that I actually am...
My response to being labeled as such will now be "so what?". That's my right. It's not illegal to be an anti-vaxxer.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After learning more about what an anti-vaxxer is I realized something...

* Im an anti-vaxxer. I disagree with mandatory vaccines which makes me an anti-vaxxer.

So enough trying to convince people I'm not something that I actually am...
My response to being labeled as such will now be "so what?". That's my right. It's not illegal to be an anti-vaxxer.

Ummm....
If it's illegal to pray for transgenders it's illegal to be an antivaxxer in Victoria.

So yep ... you are an illegal now.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the support here. JohnDB is very deceived and doesn’t understand what mRNA is. Even fact checkers are lying about this being genetic manipulation. Even if it doesn’t alter your DNA, it is still adding genetic material that is used to make the spike protein inside of your own cells. Because this alters the genetic material (DNA or RNA) that is in your cell, it is therefore defined as genetic manipulation.
DNA is NOT RNA...
RNA is NOT DNA.

And yet now you want us to believe that you are a geneticist ?
A Biochemist?
Any 5th grader who spouted what you are would be shouted down by his classmates... because none of them are that dumb.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ummm....
If it's illegal to pray for transgenders it's illegal to be an antivaxxer in Victoria.

So yep ... you are an illegal now.

First, you said that the vaccine is being forced in Victoria...
Now you're saying it's illegal to be an anti-vaxxer in Victoria as well...

U must be mistaken cos unless u can show me otherwise, i'm fairly sure that none of that is right

The alarming thing is that everyone would have been up in arms a year ago if these laws were introduced...
Now, people are actually cheering on such developments like everyone has lost their sense of morality...

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, you said that the vaccine is being forced in Victoria...
Now you're saying it's illegal to be an anti-vaxxer in Victoria as well...

U must be mistaken cos unless u can show me otherwise, i'm fairly sure that none of that is right

The alarming thing is that everyone would have been up in arms a year ago if these laws were introduced...
Now, people are actually cheering on such developments like everyone has lost their sense of morality...
I'm funnin with you...
Being hyperbole and ironic at the same time.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DNA is NOT RNA...
RNA is NOT DNA.

And yet now you want us to believe that you are a geneticist ?
A Biochemist?
Any 5th grader who spouted what you are would be shouted down by his classmates... because none of them are that dumb.
When did I say DNA was RNA or vice versa? Both are genetic material and therefore inserting either into your cells is manipulating the genetic composition of your cells by definition. DNA is converted to RNA then into proteins. The central dogma!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did I say DNA was RNA or vice versa? Both are genetic material and therefore inserting either into your cells is manipulating the genetic composition of your cells by definition. DNA is converted to RNA then into proteins. The central dogma!
DNA doesn't turn into RNA
RNA doesn't turn into DNA.

Which is what you want us to believe.

However...viruses are capable of editing our DNA...that's the whole basis of CRISPR technology...which is what the coronavirus does...and from initial reports is actually going to devastate the next generation.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A small bit of what is called messenger RNA left over in the injection site in the muscle tissue is picked up by lymph returning it to your lymph nodes where antibodies are formed (made to function in this fashion by God) and they begin to manufacture antibodies.

The rest is filtered and destroyed by your liver.
I see that your mechanism has no references. Can you give us a link to the person or institution that confirms your mechanism. Thank you.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no genetic manipulation.
You are lying because you have been lied to.

You have so little understanding it's ridiculousness.
This is such an inappropriate response, you really need to learn some people skills.

The appropriate response would be like this:

Thank you for your thoughts on this virus and vaccine. However, my understanding is that the mechanism that you are telling us about is not true.

The real mechanism for this vaccine is this............
And here are my sources of information. Please read my sources and see if what they say is true. Then respond to this post and let's get into a discussion. Thank you, this is important that the real truth is known, so people can make proper decisions.

Copy this down, this is a good Christian approach, and try it some time, you may make a friend along the way to the truth.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

At this point it reminds me of the Hollywood screenplay formula. There's the heel and the hero, the antagonist and the protagonist.

Get the vaccine! Can't wait for it myself!
No, read the literature, listen to the experts and their data, wait! It isn't safe yet!

Meanwhile, people will do what they want to do, of course. However, when it comes to a vaccine that enters your body, bloodstream, tissues, there is no second chance, no going back, no changing your mind because you've just chosen to irrevocably change your life.

And in my view, with all the credentialed experts going out on a limb to warn people against this mRNA delivery system for this vaccine, when it has NEVER been approved for release before this, that's something to pay attention to!
Whereas, hearsay delivered in rebuttal from someone who condemns credentialed physicians who give their name, show their face, and warn against this vaccine due to the data they're privy to by invoking the hearsay that is, their wife knows, and they've studied and they say all those experts are wrong, is something to be wary of.

Because we don't see them. We don't know them. We only know what they claim of themselves and their source for their casting aspersions against experts in the field of virology and medicine in general. Those who are on the record and are putting their careers on the line going against the system that bans videos, bans data published to the public via social media. And that in itself should give one pause. Because those experts can and do suffer recrimination if they're lying. But why would they sabotage a long lived career to do that? When their oath warrants they protect lives and do no harm.

Perhaps we can give them credit to realize that oath is what they're upholding when they go out on a limb like this.

We're talking about a vaccine delivery method that has, per the literature posted/linked already, has never since it became public in the late 1980's been allowed to be released to the public! Over 30 years in research and mRNA vaccine has never before been approved to be released!

Till now?
And then people cast aspersions on physicians that warn against receiving mRNA vaccine, now?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is such an inappropriate response, you really need to learn some people skills.

Thank you for your thoughts on this virus and vaccine. However, my understanding is that the mechanism that you are telling us about is not true.

And here are my sources of information. Please read my sources and see if what they say is true. Then respond to this post and let's get into a discussion. Thank you, this is important that the real truth is known, so people can make proper decisions.

Copy this down, this is a good Christian approach, and try it some time, you may make a friend along the way to the truth.

Hi @Gregory and welcome to CB!
And yes...it's called tact and loving our brothers and sisters. There is a ton of attitude, speculation, presumption, sarcasm, nastiness on this site...kinda like the "world" eh? Gets so tiresome. But, you seem to understand the way to speak in kindness even if not in agreement :)

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Gregory and welcome to CB!
And yes...it's called tact and loving our brothers and sisters. There is a ton of attitude, speculation, presumption, sarcasm, nastiness on this site...kinda like the "world" eh? Gets so tiresome. But, you seem to understand the way to speak in kindness even if not in agreement :)
Thanks Nancy,

We really can express ourselves in a Christian way and even make friends, even though we disagree. It really is not difficult. It is especially important as Christians talking to other Christians, it is imparative that our dialogue is full of peace and love, and how we see the truth. Make sure we make our point, but in peace and love. IOW we are not weak sisters to be bullied and bent, but we are strong and truthful, but with great humility and friendship.

There is no greater tool that Jesus has on earth than a humble attorney that can defend you and pierce the soul of the enemy and win the day with love and humility.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im an anti-vaxxer. I disagree with mandatory vaccines which makes me an anti-vaxxer.

No, an anit-vaxxer is a nut who thinks the people who makes vaccine are out to get them and that vaccines in and of themselves cause illness and are bad. Those people need psychological help very badly. I am very pro vaccine and anti mandatory anything. The problem is the internet has lets the kooks out and people who are upset, hurt, etc can tend to believe the kooks because on the face they sound good.

The old adage if it sounds to good to be true it's a lie, and that is what the real anti-vaxxers spread well told crafted lies

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This poster is a one subject troll...
They have claimed specialized knowledge and from everything that they have posted to date have proven himself to be lying...they have no basic understanding of the education process or basic elements of the position they claim to be intimately aware of. They have been regurgitating news articles from the ALT-Right political spectrum. I only play with him for amusement. At a guess this person did good to finish high school with no post-secondary education whatsoever...especially not in the areas they claim to hold expertise. So...where for a person that is not trying to deceive with intent to kill people with really bad medical advice I could be all sorts of charming and extend wonderful amounts of grace...but when someone is actively trying to use a loaded weapon on friends...I tend to have a lot fewer manners for them.

Reactions: historyb