"Normal" Vaccine Alternatives to the mRNA Vaccine Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, an anit-vaxxer is a nut who thinks the people who makes vaccine are out to get them and that vaccines in and of themselves cause illness and are bad. Those people need psychological help very badly. I am very pro vaccine and anti mandatory anything. The problem is the internet has lets the kooks out and people who are upset, hurt, etc can tend to believe the kooks because on the face they sound good.

The old adage if it sounds to good to be true it's a lie, and that is what the real anti-vaxxers spread well told crafted lies
If you are using mRNA for anything, I believe you need to be careful. And if you do not believe me, then tell me something with sources that can ease my mind. I truly want to believe you because my son just got the mRNA version of the vaccine.
So please give me a good source for the mRNA is good for you. Thank you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are no scientists saying what you are saying...

There's a bunch of people pretending to be scientists and knowledgeable...but they had been tossed out of their field a long time previously for their false claims.
you sound like Mr Trump John .

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are using mRNA for anything, I believe you need to be careful. And if you do not believe me, then tell me something with sources that can ease my mind. I truly want to believe you because my son just got the mRNA version of the vaccine.

I care not about you, now if your on of the kooks than I really have nothing to say to a crazy. If your not the information is out there and you can do your own homework and not be lazy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you sound like Mr Trump John .
I have lived in Jersey and NYC both...I can be quite blunt when I want to be....as well as bandy about with a feather when the situation calls for a delicate touch.

Reactions: historyb

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This poster is a one subject troll...
They have claimed specialized knowledge and from everything that they have posted to date have proven himself to be lying...they have no basic understanding of the education process or basic elements of the position they claim to be intimately aware of. They have been regurgitating news articles from the ALT-Right political spectrum. I only play with him for amusement. At a guess this person did good to finish high school with no post-secondary education whatsoever...especially not in the areas they claim to hold expertise. So...where for a person that is not trying to deceive with intent to kill people with really bad medical advice I could be all sorts of charming and extend wonderful amounts of grace...but when someone is actively trying to use a loaded weapon on friends...I tend to have a lot fewer manners for them.
more denigration!.....the terms and methods you reference tells a story

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you favour name calling John....hmmmm
Oh if you read my assessment of this guy yeah...

He's done nothing to exhibit the credentials he claims. In fact lots of the exact opposite of having them.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have lived in Jersey and NYC both...I can be quite blunt when I want to be....as well as bandy about with a feather when the situation calls for a delicate touch.

I am a blunt object :). I can seem only to be blunt

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have claimed specialized knowledge and from everything that they have posted to date have proven himself to be lying...they have no basic understanding of the education process or basic elements of the position they claim to be intimately aware of. They have been regurgitating news articles from the ALT-Right political spectrum. I only play with him for amusement. At a guess this person did good to finish high school with no post-secondary education whatsoever...especially not in the areas they claim to hold expertise. So...where for a person that is not trying to deceive with intent to kill people with really bad medical advice I could be all sorts of charming and extend wonderful amounts of grace...but when someone is actively trying to use a loaded weapon on friends...I tend to have a lot fewer manners for them.

@JTH1234 I know its tempting, but he doesn't need, or deserve, to know your credentials. Jesus gave his credentials and they still crucified him. ;)

Just like Peter was used by Satan, when he denied Jesus 3 times, there will be many other Christians in our time that can be and will be used by Satan. None of us are IMMUNE! It's unfortunate. I'll be the first to admit that Satan has used me and made me stumble also...just like Peter. God Bless You All!

*Only a fool, that is PROUD, thinks he is IMMUNE to Satan's Attack! This is when he will FALL!* Jude 1:9 Michael and Satan disputing over Moses's body! Michael relied on the Lord! Great example by Michael The Arch Angel.

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, where are your sources for mRNA is good for you. Let us know so we can decide for ourselves? The problem is, we can believe both of you, but JTH1234 has given us a lot more sources to follow up on. So if you would give us your sources it would be helpful. Thank you.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted lots of information about these including the scientist himself who has worked on this.

But messenger RNA is just that...a message to do something that your cells can do. (And need to in order to protect you from the virus)

No chance of getting a confused message.
No chance of changing your DNA.

There are some mild risks but they are mild...and at this point no one has yet to exhibit those things whatsoever...and I'm not going to give the antivaxxers any ammunition. They have no clue and I'm not going to give them one.

And millions of vaccines have been administered to extremely fragile population.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After learning more about what an anti-vaxxer is I realized something...

* Im an anti-vaxxer. I disagree with mandatory vaccines which makes me an anti-vaxxer.

So enough trying to convince people I'm not something that I actually am...
My response to being labeled as such will now be "so what?". That's my right. It's not illegal to be an anti-vaxxer.
you will now be passed through the eye of the needle, drawn and quartered .....and put on the list for concentration camps.....mainly concentrating on ridicule.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John, you have not responded to posts 24 and 34. We need you to stop what you are doing and respond to these 2 posts about the mechanism that you described happens when you get the vaccine. It is important that we know your sources so we can do our due diligence and know you are telling the truth. Thank you.

Reactions: jshiii

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted lots of information about these including the scientist himself who has worked on this.

But messenger RNA is just that...a message to do something that your cells can do. (And need to in order to protect you from the virus)

There are some mild risks but they are mild...and at this point no one has yet to exhibit those things whatsoever...and I'm not going to give the antivaxxers any ammunition. They have no clue and I'm not going to give them one.

And millions of vaccines have been administered to extremely fragile population.
OK, I am going to go back to the beginning of this discussion and look for that scientist who has worked on this. So if I cannot find it, I might have to ask again.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, an anit-vaxxer is a nut who thinks the people who makes vaccine are out to get them and that vaccines in and of themselves cause illness and are bad. Those people need psychological help very badly. I am very pro vaccine and anti mandatory anything. The problem is the internet has lets the kooks out and people who are upset, hurt, etc can tend to believe the kooks because on the face they sound good.

The old adage if it sounds too good to be true it's a lie, and that is what the real anti-vaxxers spread well-told crafted lies

Over here the media calls anyone who is skeptical of this covid vaccine anti-vaxxers.
I'm tired of explaining myself to people only for them to continue calling me such. So now I'm over it

I know a couple whose child got autism after getting vaccinated. They do need psychological help. They regret vaccinating their only child, turning him from a healthy boy to an autistic boy... It's quite sad... They're good people that never deserved that...

The government says it wasn't the vaccine, claiming he was born that way... I don't trust the government, I trust the people

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, I am going to go back to the beginning of this discussion and look for that scientist who has worked on this. So if I cannot find it, I might have to ask again.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The government says it wasn't the vaccine, claiming he was born that way... I don't trust the government, I trust the people

I trust neither. There are some disease that people are born with that do not manifest until later. I know a family whose twin sons become autistic and just like others they blamed vaccines. Turns out it was not and that they were born with it and many symptoms did not manifest till later in life.

The problem is we as humans don't want to believe truth and grasp onto anything that sounds like good to us, that is why we Christians aren't more in number because people don't like truth

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/01/21/mrna-vaccines-what-happens

Both of these are by scientists...Not kitchy talking heads with memorable phrases or scare tactics.

They have real science...correlation WITH true Causation. Not correlation without causation.

They are the real McCoy...not posers.

Reactions: historyb

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OK John, I went back to the beginning to these posts: 1,5,7,13,17,18,20,28,29,31,33,40,45,47.

7 describes the mechanism that you think happens. But gives no scientist or sources.
33 says something about CRISPR Technology, but gives no scientists or sources. I did google CRISPR Technology and found it to be interesting. Adding to the cells, genetic material that could counteract the disease caused by a mutated gene. I would think that the mRNA mechanism would be similar to this. I am sure there are some differences, I am not a scientist. But I still say that a new procedure like adding something to the cell that can change your DNA seems awfully risky at this point. Maybe years down the road and millions of hours of R&R will prove this technique to be life-saving wonderworks. But perhaps in it infancy is not a good time to give it to millions of people.

It may take 50 years to see how millions of people reacted to these vaccines with this technology in them. I would probably wait till alternative vaccines with more normal kinds of mechanisms come out.

Any way, the rest of your posts are you arguing with others, and your opinions.

Not one link to a scientist or a link to a source so I can study your mechanism on post 7.

What do you think?