"Normal" Vaccine Alternatives to the mRNA Vaccine Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK John, I went back to the beginning to these posts: 1,5,7,13,17,18,20,28,29,31,33,40,45,47.

7 describes the mechanism that you think happens. But gives no scientist or sources.
33 says something about CRISPR Technology, but gives no scientists or sources. I did google CRISPR Technology and found it to be interesting. Adding to the cells, genetic material that could counteract the disease caused by a mutated gene. I would think that the mRNA mechanism would be similar to this. I am sure there are some differences, I am not a scientist. But I still say that a new procedure like adding something to the cell that can change your DNA seems awfully risky at this point. Maybe years down the road and millions of hours of R&R will prove this technique to be life-saving wonderworks. But perhaps in it infancy is not a good time to give it to millions of people.

It many take 50 years to see how millions of people reacted to these vaccines with this technology in them. I would probably wait till alternative vaccines with more normal kinds of mechanisms come out.

Any way, the rest of your posts are you arguing with others, and your opinions.

Not one link to a scientist or a link to a source so I can study your mechanism on post 7.

What do you think?
I've just given you three extremely authoritative sources.
Post 56&58& the one above.

Reactions: historyb

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: JohnDB

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DNA doesn't turn into RNA
RNA doesn't turn into DNA.

Which is what you want us to believe.

However...viruses are capable of editing our DNA...that's the whole basis of CRISPR technology...which is what the coronavirus does...and from initial reports is actually going to devastate the next generation.

DNA codes are converted to RNA in a process called transcription. RNA codes are converted to a protein in a process called translation. Here is a references:

transcription / DNA transcription | Learn Science at Scitable

No the DNA strand is not physically converted, it is read and the sequence is converted into an RNA sequence by matching the appropriate base pairs.

Let me know anything else you’d like to learn!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, an anit-vaxxer is a nut who thinks the people who makes vaccine are out to get them and that vaccines in and of themselves cause illness and are bad. Those people need psychological help very badly. I am very pro vaccine and anti mandatory anything. The problem is the internet has lets the kooks out and people who are upset, hurt, etc can tend to believe the kooks because on the face they sound good.

Just like those old commercials people don't always use common sense. It's just like that story of the drowning man who prayed for God to rescue him, and after a boat finally showed up he refused it due to his belief that God would rescue him. After he died, went to Heaven, and asked God why He did not do what he prayed for God told him that He sent him that boat, so it was his own fault for not getting on. God gave us brains for a reason,.. whether or not we choose to use them is entirely up to us.

you sound like Mr Trump John .

And that's a bad thing?

Reactions: historyb

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the push for receiving the mRNA vaccine (and the adenovirus vector vaccine) being so prominent, it seems as though alternatives to the mRNA vaccine are being forgotten, buried, ignored, or simply being thought of as inferior by many. Regardless of what is to come of these mRNA and adenovirus vaccines and their safety, I will not be receiving them. The mechanism of action is not only entirely questionable scientifically, but it feels in my heart, immoral. Let me explain:

Scientifically speaking, the mechanism of action seems quite dangerous without more studies. This is because these mRNA and adenovirus vaccines insert genetic material encoding the covid spike protein into your cells, where your own cells then express this protein on their plasma membrane .(COVID-19 and Your Health)
I want to see studies showing this mechanism further. Are antibodies to self-antigens produced? Are your own immune cells attacked and neutralized by your own immune system after they express this foreign protein? Are there long-term autoimmune concerns? How long (in real, testable, quantifiable measurements) does the mRNA remain in your cells? (The uridine bases in these mRNA sequences have been replaced with pseudouridine to evade degradation by your cells degradative mechanisms). These are the kinds of questions I would like to see answered. So far I have not found papers that report these studies, but that isn't to say they aren't out there yet (Please share if you find any that answer these questions!). I know for absolute certainty no long term studies have been conducted, and we truly are guinea pigs.

As far as morality goes, I cannot personally take mRNA or adenoviral vectors with a good conscience. Our Lord gave us free will, and a gene pool. I can not use my free will to override my gene pool by inserting the genetic material encoding for a covid spike protein into my cells (even temporarily), provided to us by man.

I have faith in the genome God gave me. I do not put faith in a man made gene encoding for a fragment of a spike protein.

With that being said, it is ultimately up to YOU. Pray to God about this and ask for discernment.

So, what about alternatives? I am going to provide you with a list of alternative Covid vaccines in development that function very similarly to the traditional Flu vaccines (and most of the vaccines that we have all received since birth.) These vaccines function as you would expect a vaccine to function, and allow your immune system to do it’s job as designed by our creator. These vaccines physically introduce a whole pathogen, or protein subunit of a known pathogen, to your body that is then neutralized by the immune system so that antibodies can be made to protect against future encounters. This is how immunity was designed by God and it is how it works biologically after one falls ill after contact with a pathogen. These vaccines will give you protection against Covid-19 without overriding the genome given to you by God by the insertion of foreign genes into your own cells, unlike the mRNA and adenoviral vector vaccines. Long term is still another story. but I am simply discussing the mechanism of action here.

Novavax is the one I have done the most studying up for, so I will mention it specifically as it is far along now in clinical trials and is just as effective (so far) as these mRNA vaccines. https://ir.novavax.com/node/14491/pdf

Here is a small list of other vaccines in development:

https://www.who.int/blueprint/prior...candidate-vaccines-developed-against-sars.pdf

please use discernment with these. ones listed as “protein subunit, inactivated virus, virus-like particle, and live attenuated virus” are examples of ones in this list that simply introduce a pathogen which is then neutralized by the immune system and an antibody defense is generated. This is the tried and true method of vaccination like we have always used, and it works GREAT without overriding your own genome to trick your cells into expressing the viral spike protein. Others may be listed as “DNA” or “adenovirus” and these are typically cells that hijack your own cells transcription/translation machinery in a similar mechanism to mRNA vaccines. These DO override your genetic programming by adding foreign genetic material to your own cells.

Please, consider these alternatives that are coming soon before taking these mRNA based vaccines (and adenoviral or DNA based vaccines). Discuss this in prayer, and with your doctor.

For the record, I am clearly not an anti-vaxxer. Please do take vaccines. I simply am suggesting that perhaps, with our free will, we should not cross certain lines. Genetic manipulation is that line for me, personally. We are not our own god.
I am one for natural cures and prevention, like my mom who is 88 and has never been on any pharmaceuticals.
Back when Covid-19 just surfaced, the former director of the CDC stated that Vitamin D3 would help prevent contracting the illness and help you heal if you got it. He mentioned that 50% of Americans are Vit. D deficient. Vitamin deficiencies lead to illness and of course a weak immune system. This is why people get more sick during winter months, they lack the sun's rays, which converts
7-dehydrocholesterol under your skin to Vitamin D. Sunbathing in the summer can amount to receiving 10k-50k IU's of Vitamin D. So, if you are not one to spend much time in the sun, you are probably getting sick often, because you are deficient. Get some sun - it's free or get some Vit. D3 supplements 2-5k IU's.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and JTH1234

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This poster is a one subject troll...
They have claimed specialized knowledge and from everything that they have posted to date have proven himself to be lying...they have no basic understanding of the education process or basic elements of the position they claim to be intimately aware of. They have been regurgitating news articles from the ALT-Right political spectrum. I only play with him for amusement. At a guess this person did good to finish high school with no post-secondary education whatsoever...especially not in the areas they claim to hold expertise. So...where for a person that is not trying to deceive with intent to kill people with really bad medical advice I could be all sorts of charming and extend wonderful amounts of grace...but when someone is actively trying to use a loaded weapon on friends...I tend to have a lot fewer manners for them.
I appreciate your participation in my posts. I’m just here to plant seeds for our great God! Like I have said with all of my posts, I believe in science as a practice and not a religion, so I only accept the facts. If there is anything you feel I have lied about, I invite you to share your peer reviewed publication or articles which directly disprove my claims and I will retract any and all incorrect statements. I believe only in the truth.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am one for natural cures and prevention, like my mom who is 88 and has never been on any pharmaceuticals.
Back when Covid-19 just surfaced, the former director of the CDC stated that Vitamin D3 would help prevent contracting the illness and help you heal if you got it. He mentioned that 50% of Americans are Vit. D deficient. Vitamin deficiencies lead to illness and of course a weak immune system. This is why people get more sick during winter months, they lack the sun's rays, which converts
7-dehydrocholesterol under your skin to Vitamin D. Sunbathing in the summer can amount to receiving 10k-50k IU's of Vitamin D. So, if you are not one to spend much time in the sun, you are probably getting sick often, because you are deficient. Get some sun - it's free or get some Vit. D3 supplements 2-5k IU's.

Study Estimates 76 Percent of Brazilian City Exposed to SARS-CoV-2

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your participation in my posts. I’m just here to plant seeds for our great God! Like I have said with all of my posts, I believe in science as a practice and not a religion, so I only accept the facts. If there is anything you feel I have lied about, I invite you to share your peer reviewed publication or articles which directly disprove my claims and I will retract any and all incorrect statements. I believe only in the truth.
You are just a know-nothing troll....and I'm done with you.

Not going to feed the trolls and all that.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like those old commercials people don't always use common sense. It's just like that story of the drowning man who prayed for God to rescue him, and after a boat finally showed up he refused it due to his belief that God would rescue him. After he died, went to Heaven, and asked God why He did not do what he prayed for God told him that He sent him that boat, so it was his own fault for not getting on. God gave us brains for a reason,.. whether or not we choose to use them is entirely up to us.

Sometimes children will not do what is good for them. The problem as you can see here is the human race is still a young race, maybe when they get older this stuff will not happen.

Reactions: April_Rose

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like with any virus, we are all exposed to them. Those who are healthy, don't get sick. I think people get sick because they are malnourished or have taken to many drugs, which themselves have direct negative health effects on them. It is up to the individual how they want to care for themselves. But I guess in some countries, many people are malnourished and more prone to illness.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like with any virus, we are all exposed to them. Those who are healthy, don't get sick. I think people get sick because they are malnourished or have taken to many drugs, which themselves have direct negative health effects on them. It is up to the individual how they want to care for themselves. But I guess in some countries, many people are malnourished and more prone to illness.

You should see the patients of mine who come in with a grocery bag of medications. I ask them do you know what you are taking, they say no, "My Doctor told me to take them." :( So very sad! #DeceptionOfGeriatrics

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should see the patients of mine who come in with a grocery bag of medications. I ask them do you know what you are taking, they say no, "My Doctor told me to take them." :( So very sad!

Sad that their doctor knows better for them?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I trust neither

In this case, you're trusting the authorities

Turns out it was not and that they were born with it and many symptoms did not manifest till later in life.

Yes, that's exactly what they said here as well...
It was just a coincidence that these symptoms began after a vaccine they said. Tsss ye sure it was...
And it's just a coincidence that countless more parents have a similar story...

Governments aren't trustworthy, never have been. I will always put my neighbours above authority.
It's my neighbours that I trust and love, not those flapping heads in politics who only care about money...

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this case, you're trusting the authorities

Yes, that's exactly what they said here as well...
It was just a coincidence that these symptoms began after a vaccine they said. Tsss ye sure it was...
And it's just a coincidence that countless more parents have a similar story...

Governments aren't trustworthy, never have been. I will always put my neighbors above authority.
It's my neighbors that I trust and love, not those flapping heads in politics who only care about money...

Sometimes neighbors are prejudiced too, you see the problem is you want to trust the ones who have no knowledge. You should not trust neighbors nor Government because neither are smart enough to know the truth. It is Doctors and Researchers that many times that know whats going on plus you have to do your own researcher before declaring you know if the Doctors are lying or not.

The problem we hate the truth and with the invention of the internet lies spread at light speed whereas truth gets drowned out. Just look at the OP and threads like it, all lies but people believe them. So why do people believe lies like the OP so easily? Quite simple, you humans want control and when something comes along you can't control you shun it and now in your modern era it has become a determent that the human race will someday die out because of.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes neighbors are prejudiced too, you see the problem is you want to trust the ones who have no knowledge. You should not trust neighbors nor Government because neither are smart enough to know the truth. It is Doctors and Researchers that many times that know whats going on plus you have to do your own researcher before declaring you know if the Doctors are lying or not.

The problem we hate the truth and with the invention of the internet lies spread at light speed whereas truth gets drowned out. Just look at the OP and threads like it, all lies but people believe them. So why do people believe lies like the OP so easily? Quite simple, you humans want control and when something comes along you can't control you shun it and now in your modern era it has become a determent that the human race will someday die out because of.

When I say government I'm including all the industries that are paid by it. And the medical industry also gets funded by Bill Gates too
To me, it looks more probable that they've been pushing useless vaccines to make money.

I see parents who are devastated at what happened to their healthy child after they got vaxed. The way they're treated is absolutely shocking
Mocking them, ridiculing them, all this kind of slander from the media and government is an obvious red flag. A tactic used to smother debate

I see doctors being censored, sacked, threatened, bribed, prosecuted, doxed, licenses stripped and such, just for having a different opinion in vaccines... The biggest red flag of all... The truth doesn't censor or threaten or bribe or ridicule. The truth doesn't do any of that.

I see movies being censored. The movie vaxxed was banned over here. So was vaxxed 2. A TV chef, Pete Evans has had his cooking books banned... Why? Cos Evans is an outspoken anti-vaxer. This is a red flag that most people should recognize from the Soviet Union

I see parents being forced to vaccinate their kids only for that kid to become autistic from it. What goes into our bodies is our choice. No one else's. Especially not these dirty rats. The truth doesn't do such things either, using coercion and blackmail to force the parents to vax their kids.

I see the vax companies sailing free from any liability. It's the only industry that governments give this kind of protection to.

I see them increasing vaccinations every year. 72 in America now for kids up to 16. And there are apparently hundreds more in the making.
And despite having the most vaccines, the USA has the most child deaths compared to other western nations.

I see them vaccinating the kids for diseases that are rare, not dangerous, treatable. Vaccinations were supposed to stop after that disease had gone, but never did... They just kept on stabbing kids with it

I see Bill Gates weasel his way into the top chair of the vaccine industry. I see all these lies and deception by our government...

Meanwhile, they demonize my friends and neighbours who have done nothing but given their painful testimonies... Real testimonies
So this business of turning on our neighbours to side with the dirty government is something I myself would never do.

Love God is number 1 then number 2 is love your neighbor. Not love the bureaucrats or Bill Gates or any other random people from across the horizon. Love your neighbours, the people around you, your community. U know...

There are so many parents making such claims that my heart bleeds for them. How anyone can just ignore that and side with the government is beyond me, especially after all of the above lies, deception, censoring and such.

I thought u were skeptical about this covid business anyway. Did u change your mind?

Reactions: TLHKAJ and jshiii

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love God is number 1 then number 2 is love your neighbor.

Love your neighbor doesn't mean the person next store or your community only. It means everyone, everyone is your neighbor. The bureaucrats, Bill Gates, the people on the other side of the horizon. Every person is made in the imago dei (the image of God) and Christ died for everyone not just your community. Christianity requires us to love everyone regardless of our personal feelings. In a Christians life love must be above all and that is not easy but possible only in Christ. Without love we can not serve Christ, there is no room for hate of anyone ever.

There are so many parents making such claims that my heart bleeds for them. How anyone can just ignore that and side with the government is beyond me, especially after all of the above lies, deception, censoring and such.

It is a bad thing that happened but no one really knows how it happened even as much as you and others may want to believe. Things don't happen in a vacuum of one thing, it takes a set of circumstances. Just like I don't have Cerebral Palsy because of one thing but because of several factors when I was born and onward. We can't judge something wrong with half the knowledge.

I thought u were skeptical about this covid business anyway. Did u change your mind?

I am and many of us are but I have had my fill of armchair "professionals" who just get any old thing off the net without any real research or recognized sources. The last thing a Christian needs to be known for is conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories have hurt the reputation of Christianity a great deal and it has been the internet that has been the driving force behind conspiracy theories.

If anyone wants to challenge something as being off or something being wrong the solution is not to believe wild conspiracy theories and all kinds of videos but to gather professional recognized research and not just some guy or gal that says they are scientist or know things. The people chosen to disprove or prove your point have to have a paper trail/track record and verifiable credentials. It is not enough just to be an anonymous person on any forum like the OP who says they know, without verifiable proof they are just another voice on the internet.

I am sick and tried of all these voices acting like they know when they don't even produce real data. @JohnDB has but people don't want to believe the proof nor counter that with any real proof of their own. So yeah I am skeptical but I am tried of playing games. You want me to buy your guys position show me some real research from verified scientist not videos or a search on DuckDuckGo but real scientist who are not seen as a bit off. Give me scholar to scholar, brain to brain, smart to smart.

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Love your neighbor doesn't mean the person next store or your community only. It means everyone, everyone is your neighbor. The bureaucrats, Bill Gates, the people on the other side of the horizon. Every person is made in the imago dei (the image of God) and Christ died for everyone not just your community. Christianity requires us to love everyone regardless of our personal feelings. In a Christians life love must be above all and that is not easy but possible only in Christ. Without love we can not serve Christ, there is no room for hate of anyone ever.

It is a bad thing that happened but no one really knows how it happened even as much as you and others may want to believe. Things don't happen in a vacuum of one thing, it takes a set of circumstances. Just like I don't have Cerebral Palsy because of one thing but because of several factors when I was born and onward. We can't judge something wrong with half the knowledge.

I am and many of us are but I have had my fill of armchair "professionals" who just get any old thing off the net without any real research or recognized sources. The last thing a Christian needs to be known for is conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories have hurt the reputation of Christianity a great deal and it has been the internet that has been the driving force behind conspiracy theories.

If anyone wants to challenge something as being off or something being wrong the solution is not to believe wild conspiracy theories and all kinds of videos but to gather professional recognized research and not just some guy or gal that says they are scientist or know things. The people chosen to disprove or prove your point have to have a paper trail/track record and verifiable credentials. It is not enough just to be an anonymous person on any forum like the OP who says they know, without verifiable proof they are just another voice on the internet.

I am sick and tried of all these voices acting like they know when they don't even produce real data. @JohnDB has but people don't want to believe the proof nor counter that with any real proof of their own. So yeah I am skeptical but I am tried of playing games. You want me to buy your guys position show me some real research from verified scientist not videos or a search on DuckDuckGo but real scientist who are not seen as a bit off. Give me scholar to scholar, brain to brain, smart to smart.

I'm not getting sucked into these personal attacks anymore. Anti-vaxer, wild conspiracy theories.
At least be specific, what exactly did I say that u disagree with? What did I say that warrants such an attack?

Your talking about proof... What proof??? There is no proof in science. Look it up. There is only evidence...
You want me to provide experts? evidence?. Ok sure... For what exactly... For being skeptical... There is just too u much to be skeptical about... Even you are which is really confusing me atm...

Stop trying to berate me with broad accusations and be more specific about your disagreement. Please. Cos Im just lost ATM.
What did i say? What did i do? Did i personally attack u? If so i apologize. Where is this hostility coming from? Why?

We're both reasonable adults... Talk to me... Tell me how i made your blood boil so then i can at least try no to boil it again...