Not Sure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kjg63

Aug 20, 2008
Hi, new to this board signed up months ago and recieved this email, not sure I belong here this site does seam a little advanced for me. I was looking for one that does more teaching I will be hanging around for a while to see if I can learn some. Only worried that it could be over my head a little.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board!

I will say that if you don't feel comfortable or understand something, put it on the shelf to a later date. There is no problem in doing this once you've accepted Jesus as your Lord. (Never put that off!) We have an Apologetics section, so you're welcome to read around in there and ask anything that you would like to know. What would you like to study? What do you want to know about?

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, new to this board signed up months ago and recieved this email, not sure I belong here this site does seam a little advanced for me. I was looking for one that does more teaching I will be hanging around for a while to see if I can learn some. Only worried that it could be over my head a little.

Yup, like he said - plus, you could ask the simplest of questions and we would love to chat with you.

Take care,
:) Miss Hepburn

TheUnworthyServant

Jan 30, 2010
Florida

All are welcomed and remember, we all had to start at the beginning. The LORD bless thee and keep thee. The LORD make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee. The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Amen