Notice something good about a CB member?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffy cuz she's just kinda cuddly, Lol.

Well yeah...
P5sf7A.gif

I don't know how to ctrl+a every user on here but everyone here is always so nice and they make me feel at home, so I love it and I love all of you guys

Lol! Thank you guys <3

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To be honest everyone brings something different to CB and iron sharpens iron at times. So each person who contributes is valuable for a whole range of reasons for me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I've hesitated to start this thread because it might come off too hokey but I'd like to dedicate this thread in the spirit of Philippians 4:8 to pointing out good things about other CB members.

I hope people do this out of a genuine and honoring spirit.

I'd like to point out @amadeus for not only being wise but also having a patient spirit when addressing others.

He disagrees without being disagreeable and I think it is commendable.
@Wynona Great verse there in Philippians...

Reactions: marks and Wynona

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest everyone brings something different to CB and iron sharpens iron at times. So each person who contributes is valuable for a whole range of reasons for me.
We are like Easter eggs!

I just say Easter eggs because they're cool- each unique and beautiful, but I just saw us all as eggs. And I know why - shell, egg white, yolk.

But like this:

81251284be89eac097d4ef91e6dc6b40.jpg

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We are like Easter eggs!

I just say Easter eggs because they're cool- each unique and beautiful, but I just saw us all as eggs. And I know why - shell, egg white, yolk.

But like this:

81251284be89eac097d4ef91e6dc6b40.jpg
@FluffyYellowDuck Interesting chart; it might be good to look up verses which refer to each of the entities; whether every Bible student would draw the lines exactly as they occur on the chart, I'm not sure....

But very interesting... :)

Reactions: DuckieLady

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That’s interesting fluffy ……..just thinking about Easter eggs, when I worked at a mother a toddle group and the children would make all different colours, shapes and designs on paper to cover chocolate eggs . On the outside they were all different, some soft colours, some hard, some with a mixture of both. Some bold that stood out, some very subtle and weren’t noticed as much……..guess it’s like us as well, the analogy could go on.
I think I am a subtle kind of egg, not really noticed as much xx

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That’s interesting fluffy ……..just thinking about Easter eggs, when I worked at a mother a toddle group and the children would make all different colours, shapes and designs on paper to cover chocolate eggs . On the outside they were all different, some soft colours, some hard, some with a mixture of both. Some bold that stood out, some very subtle and weren’t noticed as much……..guess it’s like us as well, the analogy could go on.
I think I am a subtle kind of egg, not really noticed as much xx
@Rita Interesting comments about eggs; from a practical point of view when Easter Eggs are made of chocolate, too much of it can be problematic.... :)

Reactions: Rita

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be encouraged to keep trust God friends. Intercessions, prayers, supplications and thanksgiving made for all people.

Reactions: amadeus and marks

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am ultimately glad I started this thread.

If anyone is like me, they've asked themselves if they disappeared would anyone notice or be impacted.

I just think it's so important to say these good things while people are around and can hear them.

Im thinking of a sister who disappeared a while ago. I don't think she realized how loved she was.

Shoutout to @TLHKAJ for telling me the truth in love even when I didn't want to hear it. And being a consistent encourager of those who have gone through trauma.
Aye many thanks and blessings to @TLHKAJ who has been through so much and now presses to serve God and tell the truth to others without vengeance in her agenda. Give God the glory, indeed!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate you, Wynona, I read your posts and think of you as a peacemaker.
“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”
— Matthew 5:9 (KJV)
Indeed, our sister @Wynona came to us not long ago, but has allowed herself to be used greatly of God on our behalf. God bless her!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Rita Yes, it's good to encourage and challenge one another; Scripture is so rich that our individual appreciations of it and of the way it transforms our lives can be mutually beneficial.

Reactions: amadeus and marks

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to thank you, @Wynona, as well as @Ziggy and @FluffyYellowDuck for your efforts in making this board a welcoming place.
You @Lambano are new here but nonetheless you are moving right in... There is room for everyone in the Body of Christ. Where is it? A portion of it certainly is here in the people already mentioned and others.

Last edited: