Notice something good about a CB member?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus has indeed written a lot of kind posts...
@farouk I was just fixing to honor you as well...
I love your knowledge of scripture and how you continuously refer us to scripture regarding a post.
The Word is a mighty thing to stand on and use to confirm our thoughts.
I have said it once already, but I will say it again, I want you alongside me as my walking Bible...lol.

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@farouk I was just fixing to honor you as well...
I love your knowledge of scripture and how you continuously refer us to scripture regarding a post.
The Word is a mighty thing to stand on and use to confirm our thoughts.
I have said it once already, but I will say it again, I want you alongside me as my walking Bible...lol.
@Heart2Soul

I love to read how Godly women like Anne Steele wrote, in the 18th century:

"O may these hallowed pages be
My ever dear delight!
And still new beauties may I see,
And still increasing light!"

:)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have a list of CB members here that I believe were not yet mentioned in your thread to-date @Wynona..I may have duplicated a few...I did not check all the previous posts...

I believe these are also great souls in the Body of Christ. They are supportive, positive, realistic, down-to-earth, and generous in expressing their views on doctrine and truth, on just about any subject...real straight shooters from the heart...they are not afraid to state their mind, and it can unsettle the timid soul!

In no particular order.....

@tigger 2 , @Wrangler , @Cristo Rei , @Enoch111 , @Bobby Jo (who will be back online next week), @quietthinker , @Backlit , @Ziggy (who has recently disappeared), @Addy (who I do not know what happened to her), @Truth7t7 , @Stumpmaster , @stunnedbygrace , @Aunty Jane , @WalterandDebbie , @pompadour , @Heart2Soul , @mailmandan , @Grailhunter ..there are more...just remembered, I have to include @Earburner...and I'm a fan of @Reggie Belafonte

I appreciate all your inputs whether I agree with them all or not.

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jay Ross and @Lambano and @APAK have given me very good spiritual advice when I was in need - and I applied it. Their advice has helped me significantly. So I want to thank you all because it was wisdom that I needed greatly.

@amadeus and @Pearl bring delight to my heart and I love hearing their stories. They always make me smile.

@Wynona I haven't had the time to get to know you as well as the others, because I am always running off, but I can see that you are friendly, smart, and a caring person. I hope to get to know you more on here.

@Mayflower I pray is doing well and she is a great sister to have in Christ. She brings the joy and the worship and always a positive message.

@MatthewG has the joy of the Lord and a spiritual cup that is overflowing, and I'm glad that he has enough to share with us all. :D

@TLHKAJ brings encouragement and praise for healing. I also can see her as being a very resourceful person and able to help.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG

I noticed is invested in God's command to avoid useless arguments.

He doesn't belittle others for having different beliefs and is a caring and thoughtful member of this forum.

@Nancy has always been really encouraging in all her posts. I know a her presence here leaves positivity and peace.

Thank you Wynona

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm chuffed that some of you even remembers my name, let alone favorably. Thank you. For me, I appreciate everyone on this forum, without exception, as each one of you, in their own unique way, provide genuine challenges to my own biblical worldview, constantly testing my own beliefs, and in doing so provoking me to further study and prayer, and for that I am truly grateful. Thank you.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
- AuntyJane (bet many weren't expecting that one) because you can really slug it out with her theologically, yet it never seems like you're talking to the enemy
Hmmm.....I wasn't expecting this...so thank you for the inclusion HiH. I hope to be nobody's enemy.
Nice crossing swords with you....
swordfight

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Aunty Jane and @APAK have been particularly edifying.
Thanks Wrangler....I haven't learned from 50 years of Bible study to keep things under my hat.....we have to let the light shine even when people prefer the dark....
unsure
It's not up to us to change their minds.....but to at least give them food for thought....if it ends up tossed in the bin, so be it. At least we tried. (Matthew 10:11-14) Just 'shake the dust off' and move on.....
dunno

I am always up for a good Bible discussion, especially when there is actual 'discussion', (with supporting scripture) rather than just butting heads.
ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona and Wrangler

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus -
You have been a dear and gracious friend to many and a special thank you from me.

God Bless you and yours abundantly,
Taken
I know a bit about you already and I did not mention you in my list because you were already popular....:D...we started off near the same time on here, this site, and we have usually always seen many thing the same way.....that's what I like about you as well...:)

Reactions: Wynona and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know a bit about you already and I did not mention you in my list because you were already popular....:D...we started off near the same time on here, this site, and we have usually always seen many thing the same way.....that's what I like about you as well...:)

Popular? I think sort of like as having strong faithful friends and unrelenting enemies.;)

Must say, I have enjoyed your posts and thank you for your efforts, diligence and keen perspectives.:)

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Wynona and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Popular? I think sort of like as having strong faithful friends and unrelenting enemies.;)

Must say, I have enjoyed your posts and thank you for your efforts, diligence and keen perspectives.:)

God Bless,
Taken
Well important to me and others because we value your inputs..especially working off a phone....takes a bit more energy...:cool:

and enemies as you say...they will always be there....you should be glad their effect runs off your back like water from what I've seen

Reactions: Taken and Wynona

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jay Ross and @Lambano and @APAK have given me very good spiritual advice when I was in need - and I applied it. Their advice has helped me significantly. So I want to thank you all because it was wisdom that I needed greatly.

@amadeus and @Pearl bring delight to my heart and I love hearing their stories. They always make me smile.

@Wynona I haven't had the time to get to know you as well as the others, because I am always running off, but I can see that you are friendly, smart, and a caring person. I hope to get to know you more on here.

@Mayflower I pray is doing well and she is a great sister to have in Christ. She brings the joy and the worship and always a positive message.

@MatthewG has the joy of the Lord and a spiritual cup that is overflowing, and I'm glad that he has enough to share with us all. :D

@TLHKAJ brings encouragement and praise for healing. I also can see her as being a very resourceful person and able to help.

Thanks for the kind words, Fluff. I've been around. Just been working full time now, so choosing my time wisely.

It is hard to choose just one here. I would just want to give a big shout out to the women on here. Heart2Soul, Rita, Pearl, Fluffyyellowduck, Nancy, Wynona, Marvellous time, Helen, TLHKAJ, y'all inspire me in your faith. You boys too are awesome. HiddeninHim I've learned a lot from too. Probably what set me on the Charismatic trail.

Thankful for y'all. Too many to name.