Notice something good about a CB member?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've hesitated to start this thread because it might come off too hokey but I'd like to dedicate this thread in the spirit of Philippians 4:8 to pointing out good things about other CB members.

I hope people do this out of a genuine and honoring spirit.

I'd like to point out @amadeus for not only being wise but also having a patient spirit when addressing others.

He disagrees without being disagreeable and I think it is commendable.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG

I noticed is invested in God's command to avoid useless arguments.

He doesn't belittle others for having different beliefs and is a caring and thoughtful member of this forum.

@Nancy has always been really encouraging in all her posts. I know a her presence here leaves positivity and peace.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG

I noticed is invested in God's command to avoid useless arguments.

He doesn't belittle others for having different beliefs and is a caring and thoughtful member of this forum.

@Nancy has always been really encouraging in all her posts. I know a her presence here leaves positivity and peace.
I agree...

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am ultimately glad I started this thread.

If anyone is like me, they've asked themselves if they disappeared would anyone notice or be impacted.

I just think it's so important to say these good things while people are around and can hear them.

Im thinking of a sister who disappeared a while ago. I don't think she realized how loved she was.

Shoutout to @TLHKAJ for telling me the truth in love even when I didn't want to hear it. And being a consistent encourager of those who have gone through trauma.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate you, Wynona, I read your posts and think of you as a peacemaker.
“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”
— Matthew 5:9 (KJV)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shoutout to @TLHKAJ for telling me the truth in love even when I didn't want to hear it. And being a consistent encourager of those who have gone through trauma.
God bless you, sister. We all need that "truth in love" at various times in our lives. I have been blessed to see where the Lord has brought you and how He's using you today.
Much love❤️

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've hesitated to start this thread because it might come off too hokey but I'd like to dedicate this thread in the spirit of Philippians 4:8 to pointing out good things about other CB members.

I'd like to point out @amadeus for not only being wise but also having a patient spirit when addressing others.

Oh my Goodness what a wonderful thread.

I could say something positive about everyone on this forum frankly, because that is the way I see people. I don't see them for the bad, I see them for whatever good they manifest, even if they need to be corrected or even banned.

That said...

- Wynona because she has a beautiful spirit.
- Heart2Soul because she has a true heart for God.
- Gary because he seems to have a zeal for the things of God.
- Amadeus because he has been one of the best examples I know of what a mature Christian is.
- TLH because she is tough as nails, and has fought through more than the rest of us combined.
- Fluffy cuz she's just kinda cuddly, Lol.
- Truman cuz he has a good heart, and he's a friend.

Who else of special note...

- Forrest because he's the best moderator/Admin on all the Christian forums, barre none (just my opinion).
- Marks because he's fairly sharp as a debater (and aggravating, but that's ok, LoL)
- Backlit because I feel like we're true brothers, despite our disagreements over doctrine.
- AuntyJane (bet many weren't expecting that one) because you can really slug it out with her theologically, yet it never seems like you're talking to the enemy
- Cassandra because she's smart
- Helen because she's been sort of a mother hen to this place for many years, and welcomed me when I first joined.
- APAK because in spite of stomping on him a few times we're still talking, Lol, and I think he has a good head on his shoulders.
- Nancy because she has been a true friend to me, and I think she has a calming influence on this community.

I'm probably leaving out about 100 people. Let me get back to this.

FANTASTIC thread, Wynona. Just what this site can use more of.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

welllll, I like your curly hair! :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my Goodness what a wonderful thread.

I could say something positive about everyone on this forum frankly, because that is the way I see people. I don't see them for the bad, I see them for whatever good they manifest, even if they need to be corrected or even banned.

That said...

- Wynona because she has a beautiful spirit.
- Heart2Soul because she has a true heart for God.
- Gary because he seems to have a zeal for the things of God.
- Amadeus because he has been one of the best examples I know of what a mature Christian is.
- TLH because she is tough as nails, and has fought through more than the rest of us combined.
- Fluffy cuz she's just kinda cuddly, Lol.
- Truman cuz he has a good heart, and he's a friend.

Who else of special note...

- Forrest because he's the best moderator/Admin on all the Christian forums, barre none (just my opinion).
- Marks because he's fairly sharp as a debater (and aggravating, but that's ok, LoL)
- Backlit because I feel like we're true brothers, despite our disagreements over doctrine.
- AuntyJane (bet many weren't expecting that one) because you can really slug it out with her theologically, yet it never seems like you're talking to the enemy
- Cassandra because she's smart
- Helen because she's been sort of a mother hen to this place for many years, and welcomed me when I first joined.
- APAK because in spite of stomping on him a few times we're still talking, Lol, and I think he has a good head on his shoulders.
- Nancy because she has been a true friend to me, and I think she has a calming influence on this community.

I'm probably leaving out about 100 people. Let me get back to this.

FANTASTIC thread, Wynona. Just what this site can use more of.

God bless,
Hidden In Him
Wow, thank you, @Hidden In Him. In certain ways, you're tough as nails....kwim? lol ....you endure a lot of stone throw'n.