Older Saints, you are needed, finish well

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a song I heard on the radio called "Finish Well" It's message goes something like this.

The enemy may tell you that you've seen better days

But these are the times to be courageous, bold and full of faith

It made me think of how older, mature saints have helped save my marriage, lovingly corrected me in my wrongs, and been an inspiration to righteous living.

The world tells you that you don't belong and that you're too old or irrelevant to make a difference. Well, I want to be the one to say that that's simply not true. We need you now more than ever, to show our generation how to walk in victory, power, and weather the storms.

We need your wisdom. We need your perspective. Don't ever feel like you don't matter because my faith has been nurtured over the years by the older saints, the mature ones, and the ones that the world tries to dismiss.

Finish well. There are people watching you and following your example.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a song I heard on the radio called "Finish Well" It's message goes something like this.

The enemy may tell you that you've seen better days

But these are the times to be courageous, bold and full of faith

It made me think of how older, mature saints have helped save my marriage, lovingly corrected me in my wrongs, and been an inspiration to righteous living.

The world tells you that you don't belong and that you're too old or irrelevant to make a difference. Well, I want to be the one to say that that's simply not true. We need you now more than ever, to show our generation how to walk in victory, power, and weather the storms.

We need your wisdom. We need your perspective. Don't ever feel like you don't matter because my faith has been nurtured over the years by the older saints, the mature ones, and the ones that the world tries to dismiss.

Finish well. There are people watching you and following your example.
We have a lot of older saints here on the forum. I've noticed many of them are my parents age. I'm older but much younger than most in my 50's.

By the way I looked for the song, and there are a lot of "finish well" songs. Sorry I was going to try and find it. :(

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a lot of older saints here on the forum. I've noticed many of them are my parents age. I'm older but much younger than most in my 50's.

By the way I looked for the song, and there are a lot of "finish well" songs. Sorry I was going to try and find it. :(

Its a southern gospel song. Maybe I can find it.

Reactions: dev553344