Once Blood Bought and Justified, Always Blood Bought and Justified? ... You Betcha!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking an out-of-context quote (as usual) means nothing. Here is that section of Scripture in context: If a prophet is deceived and speaks a word, I, the Lord, have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. And they shall bear their punishment—the punishment of the inquirer and the punishment of the prophet shall be the same— so that the house of Israel may no longer go astray from me nor defile themselves any more with all their transgressions. Then they shall be my people, and I will be their God, says the Lord God."
It means what it says jim . every time i bring scripture to you and the social progressive mindset you has DONT Like it
Your only defense is TAKEN OUT of context . YOU cant correct me or scripture so you have to always
find a way to go around something .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Exactly my friend . And take note , what do we see that is under attack these days , due to a false version of love .
THE GOSPEL THAT DOES SAVE . ITS BEEN omitted for a broad road false love sin accepting path TO GOD .
THE TRUE GOSPEL has been replaced WITH A LIE that cannot and will not save them .
Never a truer word spoken-well timed and let it reverberate throughout the heavens and the inhabitants of the earth.
J.
@Marvelloustime spotted and what a cute little avatar!

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It means what it says jim . every time i bring scripture to you and the social progressive mindset you has DONT Like it
Your only defense is TAKEN OUT of context . YOU cant correct me or scripture so you have to always
find a way to go around something .
Leave him be brother-he's on ignore.
Shalom
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Eze_18:32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

Eze_33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

I have: Eze_18:23; Lam_3:33; 2Pe_3:9
yourselves: or, others, Eze_18:30

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
2Pe 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2Pe 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Final Words
2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Always looking for an opportunity-
J.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Pe 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2Pe 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Final Words
2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

J.
:Bestest: :Bestest:joy:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Final Words

J.
Onwards in the LORD MY FRIEND .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the Forum-and Bingo!
You will encounter many sinless perfection giants.
Looking forward in reading your posts.
Johann.
Oh the OSAS people always jump on that, saying someone is suggesting perfection. So silly! Soooo silly! No, I have never seen anyone suggest that we are to be perfect or can be perfect.

Except Christ! He said, Therefore you shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:48

Now I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest that what He meant was, perfection should be our goal…..not that everybody will agree with me.

It is kind of like what Mel Gibson said in the movie Patriot when he was teaching his kids how to shoot….Aim small…miss small. We cannot be perfect but God the Father and God the Son can set the examples that we strive for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 13:1-7, "If I speak in the tongues of humans and of angels but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers and understand all mysteries and all knowledge and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions and if I hand over my body so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable; it keeps no record of wrongs; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

I prefer God's word -- Scripture -- to silly graphics.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nasty feet need washed. lol
@Ezra
Some believe that foot washing is part of the Bread and Wine ritual. That it illustrates the overall Spirit of Christianity. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:10-12

A God took His cloths off and knelt down in front of the Apostles and washed their feet. And then told them that they should do the same for each other.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16-17, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

Matthew 11:28-30, “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"When David had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was bound to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul." 1 Samuel 18:1

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"One of his disciples—the one whom Jesus loved—was reclining close to his heart" John 13:23

"That disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” " John 21:7a

I prefer God's word -- Scripture

Last edited by a moderator:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Temporarily locked

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I have had to delete some posts. Perhaps this thread can continue on the subject that Rapture bound brought up in the OP