• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Evolution was prophesied about in Romans 1...

Rom 1:19, Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20, For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21, Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24, Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

The result of evolutionary doctrine, according to these scriptures (if you continue reading beyond what I have quoted), is homosexuality.
Lol I know, it's freewill. Good verses.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I appreciate Jesus, His dad, his Father, the Father,and God. Freewill and being cool. Being myself, and a young person with insight. I appreciate the Bible and who doesn't appreciate Life?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Oh and that's messed up I meant Richard from resident evil Richard isn't the same person.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I liked Richard and my grandfather I helped him. He may have passed away but it's better than nothing and good works count.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
In order to make it to heaven or the kingdom of God you have to realize both younger and older people matter. And that each life is important.