• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
God destroyed Babylon. He said to come out of Babylon because of their strange acts and bad ways. God said the next time he destroys the Earth if it doesn't repent, hell do it in fire. But God loves all sinners. So why does he want to destroy it? Because of the white, or Babylon. He calls Babylon the white because she is a " mother of harlets". Christ's fight with Satan and the Devil includes God as his witness. The Earth or world is apart of it to choose whom they shall follow. God said the elements shall melt with fervent heat. He made the sun together with the Devil while they were friends in heaven which is before the world was made. But the Devil and Satan bring people to hell, and help people likewise that go there, or help them so they don't have to go there. God does too. He helps the world and Earth. He made milk, and his son made lettuce. Healthy things for the body. To go to HELL isn't good, and heaven must be better, or the kingdom or city of God, because Babylon got destroyed, but freewill is good, Sometimes.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
They call Gods destruction his strange act. Read the Book of Revelations in the Bible.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If we're saved permanently on earth after being born again then why does the bible say in phil 2:12 you have 2 work out ur salvation wiv fear and trembling. The race is not over yet theirs many hurdles 2 climb, many trials and tribulations you have to go through. eccl 3:12 1 peter 4:12.

Jesus said ull be persecuted 4 my names sake!! are u being persecuted? he said the world will hate you! are u being hated by the world? its not a picnic people so get this foolish Calvinism teaching out of ur heads. you have 2 cross the finish line 1st, its like walking a tight rope, jesus said matthew 10:22 those dat endure 2 the end will be truly saved not those dat are born again will be truly saved there and then.
Well that can go both ways and if you reached the Kingdom of GOD you would get what's yours if he was willing.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If Jesus saves the Earth then why does the book of Revelations or Mormon say he destroys it?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
God often seeks out the souls of the lost and will preserve Babylon for it's youth and Extremely saved souls. He helps the lost and sinners so deemed by the world and it's maintained reading level of denouncing us to their version of Jesus past. You ain't got a clue and your harassment and death threats aren't compatible. Or wise. God respects all people and will preserve Babylon upon spiritual health conditions. Vegan food! The things that I speak of are of God and the Devil is black. And RED! And the saints have no money. The Darkness Bad and Evil. GREAT shirt. And the Earth is a great and cool place and they are saved. Christ and Gods work is heavy on the earth and they gave good teachings that are correct and come in use. Too evil isn't always good but some do use it. Many do because they are free. And if we could just get along things would be better off. Being threatened is what makes us defensive

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
You don't care 4 dem but I do! they need saving just as much as any non-believer and that's why I try 2 evangelize, its wat God has called us 2 do!
I care for them. We really shouldn't battle, but be adults and get along and live and why does Jesus want to destroy the Earth?Why does man need to be saved? Because they are Men and for the flesh or BODY and spirit or Something?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I didn't mean I don't know anyone that believes in osas. Although I don't care for the term (osas) I believe in the eternal security of the believer. There simply is too much one would have to discard to believe otherwise. Jesus loses none that are given to Him....Jn 6
Okay but what's wrong with God the Devil or the Earth? The Devil strictly passed and is hella Koo. God did too and does

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Whats your grand reason for not liking the EARTH? dogma?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Maybe the Bibles Good and I do mean good or food, then again maybe it isn't when it's too Dogmatic when imposed on others thus likely falling into the light dogma. It could be old and agents? Who believes this stuff?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Forgiveness and mercy at the foot of the cross go hand in hand.
God and Jesus will forgive us our sins. GOD doesn't want us to continue in sin. They all help the lost and sinners in many different ways GOD works in mysterious ways and if we really repent we are forgiven but we have to be able to or really try to let go of that sin. If we kill too much and get too many after us we could die and if we repent and give it up we can be fine. We can make amends and be forgiven and forgiveness usually is really good. But let's be rational we have to quit the sin in order to survive, and together we can. If shwe W didnt who wouldn't try to kill us? We should all be rational adults and live so we don't kill each other this likely dying but we have to stay strong and be ourselves with important adjustments. If one side doesn't kill us the other could. But if we are satisfied happy or adults we can possibly live forever. It would depend who against or who not to kill, but we must be smart and thankful or appreciative for what God had given us or our fathers or Gods we should behave or stay on our toes and be wary. If we quit certain sins we could really live longer, or forever if possible what if our side won the war but we died? What if we didn't? We should stay strong and get power.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Maybe the Bibles Good and I do mean good or food, then again maybe it isn't when it's too Dogmatic when imposed on others thus likely falling into dogma. It could be old and agents? Who believes this stuff?
But what about good smarts or teachings? What if Jews or tyrants killed you guys?

Last edited: