Once Saved....always Saved - Results of Questionnaire.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong.
You've claimed on every page of this thread that a man cannot lose his salvation.

YOUR
case has been that a man who has "lost" it never had it to begin with.
That's not "losing" anything, Einstein. That's never having HAD it.

The Bible, however is crystal clear on the fact that we can be born again, saved - then LOSE it all by walking away from God (Matt. 5:13, Matt. 7:21, Rom. 11:22, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Peter 2:20-22, 2 Peter 3:17, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong.
You've claimed on every page of this thread that a man cannot lose his salvation.

YOUR

The Bible, however is crystal clear on the fact that we can be born again, saved - then LOSE it all by walking away from God (Matt. 5:13, Matt. 7:21, Rom. 11:22, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Peter 2:20-22, 2 Peter 3:17, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following verses ALL speak to those who can . . .
a. Come to faith
b. Be born again
c.
Be Saved
d.
LOSE everything by walking away from God.
Matt. 5:13, Matt. 7:21, Rom. 11:22, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Peter 2:20-22, 2 Peter 3:17, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19

Remember, sparky - Salvation is a CHOICE - not a sentence . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong.

Yes, WITH THE CAVEAT, "ONCE" Received, it is FOREVER.

Correct.
The GIFT "IS PROVIDED", for ALL, "BY" the Lord.
The GIFT "IS NOT FORCED on ANYONE to TAKE / RECEIVE the GIFT.
However SOME MEN CHOOSE to ACCEPT the Gift, and ONCE THEY DO, "HEARTFULLY" ACCEPT the Gift, IT IS THEIRS FOREVER, and KEPT UNTO THEM, BY THE POWER OF THE Lord.

Thank you for continually trying to Convince the Board, with your pet name for me, that my intelligence trumps yours. Of course that is your prerogative to think that, but repeating that is not necessary.

It is NOT a big mystery.
The Lord has prepared the Gift of Salvation for ALL men of the World.
That gift IS NOT FORCED upon them.
They have to ACTUALLY "TAKE IT" to "HAVE POSESSION of the GIFT"....and if they DO NOT ELECT to "TAKE" the GIFT....whoop, whoop, THEY LOSE IT.

Apparently you were NOT TAUGHT, "DEAD MEN DO NOT MAKE CHOICES". THEY ARE DEAD, and KNOW NOTHING. Ding, Ding, Ding, HELLO......The GIft of Salvation IS OFFERED TO LIVING MEN.....IF THEY DO NOT TAKE THE GIFT....AND THEY DIE....they LOSE their Salvation.....HELLO.....BECAUSE they ARE DEAD, and CAN NOT CHOOSE TO RECEIVE their Salvation.....THAT WAS PREPARED "FOR THEM" TO RECEIVE".

SHOW "ONE" Scriptural QUOTE, that ACTUALLY SAYS a man HAS BECOME Born Again, AND THEN became UNBORN again.

Identify the man ....
Identify he has become BORN AGAIN, (a NEW MAN), and then AGAIN became UNBORN (again the OLD MAN).

Since IT IS SO CRYSTAL CLEAR....HOW ABOUT using actual CRYSTAL CLEAR LANGUAGE....

A NEW MAN....BECOMES ONCE AGAIN THE OLD MAN.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following verses ALL speak to those who can . . .
a. Come to faith
b. Be born again
c.
Be Saved
d.
LOSE everything by walking away from God.
Matt. 5:13, Matt. 7:21, Rom. 11:22, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Peter 2:20-22, 2 Peter 3:17, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19

Remember, sparky - Salvation is a CHOICE - not a sentence . . .

Sparky? If you insist by your pet names toward me indicating I am brighter than you,
OKAY, but not necessary.

Not a newsflash A man receiving the Seed of God IS the mans Choice.

And NOT NEWS, "once" A man receives the Seed of God, that man IS IN the Hand of God FOREVER, as the Faithful Lord Himself has Declared.

Sorry, that is in opposition to your belief, but, I choose to TRUST the Lord over your understanding.

Reactions: LC627

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOWHERE do the Scriptures EVER even imply that salvation is a one-time, slam dunk event.
The CONTEXT of Scripture informs us that it is a process.

Leading UP to RECEIVING Salvation IS A PROCESS.....

Which is WHAT I have REPEATEDLY SAID...

A man hearing, learning, following, questioning, believing, denying, believing, doubting, wondering, learning more, believing, trusting, agreeing, following.....

Hello.....THAT IS A PROCESS OF A STUDENT!

And DURING THAT TIME, the "STUDENT" IS BEING "ENLIGHTENED" .... TO THE TRUTH OF GOD........ BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!!!!!!

The STUDENT IS NOT "COMMITED", IS NOT "SAVED", IS NOT "BORN AGAIN", IS NOT "INDWELT WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT" !!!!!

YOU, ATTEMPT to TEACH....THAT such a STUDENT "IS" BORN AGAIN.....because he is learning and believing the knowledge he is learning.....which is FALSE.

IT IS the Student ..... MAKING THE CHOICE TO COMMIT TO GOD that Converts him....

NOT YOU who decides FOR him.
And NOT his TEACHER (a disciple/apostle) in Scripture who is TEACHING him.

You act like because someone is BEING TAUGHT, and WARNED of Consequences....THEY ARE "born again".

No. An individuals CHOICE, to commited to God in heartfelt believe, IS what determines the Lord gifting the man with Salvation.

A Student WHO is learning and Walks away, is the one in danger of Losing the Salvation that was SPECIFICALLY prepared FOR "HIM".

Unfortunately - context is NOT your friend because you cherry-pick Scripture . . .

FUNNY. Of course I cherry-pick and choose Scripture applicable to the point. You should try it!

Understanding according to God would benefit you as well.

A natural man LEARNING about God, is the mans process that CAN LEAD up to a man receiving the Seed of God....IF the man stays steadfast on the past TOWARD the Lord.

It is during this time, a man CAN Walk AWAY.

ONCE a man has CHOSEN to Commit to the Lord...it's a done deal...The mans forever Salvation IS Accomplished.

IS THERE ANOTHER PROCESS FOR A "SAVED" and "BORN AGAIN" men? Yes.

It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with FOLLOWING Mosaic Laws, or WORKING to KEEP ones Salvation.....

It has to do with Continuing Learning the Word of God......AND.....LEARNING and PRACTICING....

GODS PRECEPTS.....WHICH IS TAUGHT IN SCRIPTURE.

GODS PRECEPTS....are ABOUT BEHAVIORS/ morals, as men would say today, but inanutshell, behaviors, that ARE acceptable TO GOD, FOR MEN, WHO are extended "representatives" OF GOD.....THAT THEY REPRESENT GOD, IN A MANNER "PLEASING" TO GOD.....That GLORIFIES HIS NAME!!

I do not find YOUR TEACHING, glorifying to God. I find YOUR TEACHING, making the Lord out to be a LIAR.

You teach, you were BORN AGAIN, as a baby, never having made the your own CHOICE TO CHOOSE God......and then "saved" but not really, because you have to Work the rest of your life, and wait to see if the Lord thought your "works" worthy enough to actually SAVE YOU.....

Weird....since you have yourself BORN AGAIN, birthed from Gods Seed, NOT by your choice, and then Hoping you will be saved, BY YOUR WORKS.

And IF you examine YOUR WORKS....When the Lords says FOREVER....you challenge Him.

Reactions: APAK

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rom 5
"Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
(10) For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (11) And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation."

Reactions: LC627 and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 5
"Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
(10) For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (11) And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation."

Amen. Receiv-ED. Not WAITING FOR...but HAVE Receiv-ED. Not WORKING TOWARD...but HAVE Receiv-ED.

Amen. TO ALL it is AVAILABLE TO Become IN Christ...and Receive His Gift of Salvation....
and ALL have the OPTION to LOSE OUT, and NOT Receive.

Receive and then REJECT....eh, no such thing and UNBORN of Gods Seed.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: LC627

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, WITH THE CAVEAT, "ONCE" Received, it is FOREVER.
Correct.
The GIFT "IS PROVIDED", for ALL, "BY" the Lord.
The GIFT "IS NOT FORCED on ANYONE to TAKE / RECEIVE the GIFT.
However SOME MEN CHOOSE to ACCEPT the Gift, and ONCE THEY DO, "HEARTFULLY" ACCEPT the Gift, IT IS THEIRS FOREVER, and KEPT UNTO THEM, BY THE POWER OF THE Lord.
Thank you for continually trying to Convince the Board, with your pet name for me, that my intelligence trumps yours. Of course that is your prerogative to think that, but repeating that is not necessary.
It is NOT a big mystery.
The Lord has prepared the Gift of Salvation for ALL men of the World.
That gift IS NOT FORCED upon them.
They have to ACTUALLY "TAKE IT" to "HAVE POSESSION of the GIFT"....and if they DO NOT ELECT to "TAKE" the GIFT....whoop, whoop, THEY LOSE IT.
Apparently you were NOT TAUGHT, "DEAD MEN DO NOT MAKE CHOICES". THEY ARE DEAD, and KNOW NOTHING. Ding, Ding, Ding, HELLO......The GIft of Salvation IS OFFERED TO LIVING MEN.....IF THEY DO NOT TAKE THE GIFT....AND THEY DIE....they LOSE their Salvation.....HELLO.....BECAUSE they ARE DEAD, and CAN NOT CHOOSE TO RECEIVE their Salvation.....THAT WAS PREPARED "FOR THEM" TO RECEIVE".
SHOW "ONE" Scriptural QUOTE, that ACTUALLY SAYS a man HAS BECOME Born Again, AND THEN became UNBORN again.
Identify the man ....
Identify he has become BORN AGAIN, (a NEW MAN), and then AGAIN became UNBORN (again the OLD MAN).
Since IT IS SO CRYSTAL CLEAR....HOW ABOUT using actual CRYSTAL CLEAR LANGUAGE....
A NEW MAN....BECOMES ONCE AGAIN THE OLD MAN.
Easy . . .

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13

You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory - even to an illiterate person . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24

See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot "blot out" a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God "take away" somebody’s share of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

Now, it's YOUR turn:
Show me ONE verse of Scripture that says a man cannot lose his salvation once he has it.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leading UP to RECEIVING Salvation IS A PROCESS.....
Which is WHAT I have REPEATEDLY SAID...
A man hearing, learning, following, questioning, believing, denying, believing, doubting, wondering, learning more, believing, trusting, agreeing, following.....
Hello.....THAT IS A PROCESS OF A STUDENT!
And DURING THAT TIME, the "STUDENT" IS BEING "ENLIGHTENED" .... TO THE TRUTH OF GOD........ BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!!!!!!
The STUDENT IS NOT "COMMITED", IS NOT "SAVED", IS NOT "BORN AGAIN", IS NOT "INDWELT WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT" !!!!!
YOU, ATTEMPT to TEACH....THAT such a STUDENT "IS" BORN AGAIN.....because he is learning and believing the knowledge he is learning.....which is FALSE.
IT IS the Student ..... MAKING THE CHOICE TO COMMIT TO GOD that Converts him....
NOT YOU who decides FOR him.
And NOT his TEACHER (a disciple/apostle) in Scripture who is TEACHING him.
You act like because someone is BEING TAUGHT, and WARNED of Consequences....THEY ARE "born again".
No. An individuals CHOICE, to commited to God in heartfelt believe, IS what determines the Lord gifting the man with Salvation.
A Student WHO is learning and Walks away, is the one in danger of Losing the Salvation that was SPECIFICALLY prepared FOR "HIM".
FUNNY. Of course I cherry-pick and choose Scripture applicable to the point. You should try it!
Understanding according to God would benefit you as well.
A natural man LEARNING about God, is the mans process that CAN LEAD up to a man receiving the Seed of God....IF the man stays steadfast on the past TOWARD the Lord.
It is during this time, a man CAN Walk AWAY.
ONCE a man has CHOSEN to Commit to the Lord...it's a done deal...The mans forever Salvation IS Accomplished.
IS THERE ANOTHER PROCESS FOR A "SAVED" and "BORN AGAIN" men? Yes.
It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with FOLLOWING Mosaic Laws, or WORKING to KEEP ones Salvation.....
It has to do with Continuing Learning the Word of God......AND.....LEARNING and PRACTICING....
GODS PRECEPTS.....WHICH IS TAUGHT IN SCRIPTURE.
GODS PRECEPTS....are ABOUT BEHAVIORS/ morals, as men would say today, but inanutshell, behaviors, that ARE acceptable TO GOD, FOR MEN, WHO are extended "representatives" OF GOD.....THAT THEY REPRESENT GOD, IN A MANNER "PLEASING" TO GOD.....That GLORIFIES HIS NAME!!
I do not find YOUR TEACHING, glorifying to God. I find YOUR TEACHING, making the Lord out to be a LIAR.
You teach, you were BORN AGAIN, as a baby, never having made the your own CHOICE TO CHOOSE God......and then "saved" but not really, because you have to Work the rest of your life, and wait to see if the Lord thought your "works" worthy enough to actually SAVE YOU.....
Weird....since you have yourself BORN AGAIN, birthed from Gods Seed, NOT by your choice, and then Hoping you will be saved, BY YOUR WORKS.
And IF you examine YOUR WORKS....When the Lords says FOREVER....you challenge Him.
Well, thanks for at least admitting that you cherry-pick Scripture to arrive at your man made doctrines . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sparky? If you insist by your pet names toward me indicating I am brighter than you,
OKAY, but not necessary.
Not a newsflash A man receiving the Seed of God IS the mans Choice.
And NOT NEWS, "once" A man receives the Seed of God, that man IS IN the Hand of God FOREVER, as the Faithful Lord Himself has Declared.
Sorry, that is in opposition to your belief, but, I choose to TRUST the Lord over your understanding.
That's NOT what the Bible teaches . . .

“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13

You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory - even to an illiterate person . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24

See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot "blot out" a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God "take away" somebody’s share of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God desires that all be saved but even God doesn't get what He wants. God knew who would respond to His saving grace through His Son. Foreknowledge = predestination. How else could God choose us in Christ before the foundation of the world?? He did. It's in scripture. And we don't need to understand every mystery of God to have faith in Him and His purpose. Man is accountable for his actions and it is sad that not all come to the knowledge of truth because they exchanged the truth of God for a lie. God knew you before He created the world and the choices you would make. In a way, you kinda do believe in eternal security because once you're Heaven its a done deal, you're eternally secure (unless you still hold the position that God isn't forcing you to stay there since He isn't a "cosmic rapist" as you put it, but my guess is with hell as the only other option you'll stay :) ) Where I stand, is that I am already eternally secured in the present since I've passed from death to life and it is Christ who reigns in my life and it is by God's grace. I can enjoy and have the assurance of hope of Heaven only because of what Jesus did, not of any work I did.

Foreknew, predestined, called, justified, glorified refers to the saved - not everyone.

Let me ask though, what did YOU do today to maintain your salvation? What work was good enough or equal to the blood that purchased you?
So - do you believe that God creates SOME for salvation and the rest just so He can throw them into Hell?
Because - that is what you're implying by your understanding of "predestination". The Biblical understanding is quite different . . .

God is not a monster who throws people kicking and screaming against their will into Hell - NOR, does he drag them kicking and screaming against their will into Heaven. We get what we choose - and that is free will.

God doesn't choose FOR us. He knows what OUR choice is because He is outside of time - and that is the Biblical concept of His "predestination" for us.

Last edited:

LC627

May 11, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So - do you believe that God creates SOME for salvation and the rest just so He can throw them into Hell?
Because - that is what you're implying by your understanding of "predestination". The Biblical understanding is quite different . . .

God is not a monster who throws people kicking and screaming against their will into Hell - NOR, does he drag them kicking and screaming against their will into Heaven. We get what we choose - and that is free will.

God doesn't choose FOR us. He knows what OUR choice is because He is outside of time - and that is the Biblical concept of His "predestination" for us.[/QUOT

I said, Foreknowledge = predestination and God already knew the choices of man and people exchange the truth of God for a lie, implying that no, I do not believe that God picked some for salvation any damned the rest. Our choices were already known to Him. Predestination has its roots in God's foreknowledge. My own efforts to maintain an impossible condition is pointless since it is very clear that it is by "Grace" not "works" Eph. 2:8,9.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said, Foreknowledge = predestination and God already knew the choices of man, implying that no, I do not believe that God picked some for salvation any damned the rest. Our choices were already known to Him. Predestination has its roots in God's foreknowledge. My own efforts to maintain an impossible condition is pointless since it is very clear that it is by "Grace" not "works" Eph. 2:8,9.
Thanks for your honest response.
Now - we have established the God's "foreknowledge" and "predestination" of our souls is based on what WE chose. Because He is eternal, He knows our choice.

That being said - nowhere do the Scriptures tell us that WE cannot choose to walk away from God at ANY point in our lives. In fact, as I have shown dozens of times now - they give us clear warnings NOT to do this. NEVER do they say we can't.

Once I have come to faith and have accepted the gift from God - my cooperation with His grace is absolutely necessary for my salvation. I cannot simply slide back into my previous way of life and expect to remain in my secure position. Peter warns against this (2 Pet. 3:17).

I must now cooperate with God's grace and remain in his kindness (Rom. 11:22, 1 John 2:24). And yes, I have the Holy Spirit to guide me. This is why Paul calls us "Co-workers" (sunergos) with God. This is also why Jesus said the following to the Jews because they wouldn't cooperate:

Matthew 23:37, Luke 13:34

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and YOU WERE NOT WILLING."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
, it's YOUR turn:
Show me ONE verse of Scripture that says a man cannot lose his salvation once he has it.

The Lord Bares gifts. For all.
They are not gifts ANY man is forced to take.

A man WHO TAKES the gifts HAS THEM.
A man WHO DOES NOT TAKE the gifts....too bad, so sad, you snooze you lose.

Luke 11:10
....you have to ASK to receive His Gifts of Conversion.

John 6:51
....a man WHO asks RECEIVES FOR EVER LIFE.

John 14:16
...Another Gift....the Holy Spirit....Receive this gift and the Holy Spirit Shall be with you...
FOREVER.

Your turn....SHOW the Lord is a LIAR, and He didn't really mean FOREVER.

SHOW the Lord is "subject" to a mans mind, who RECEIVES the Lords Gift of Conversion and then says....nah phooy, changed my mind and throws it back in the Lords face.

SHOW where the Lord EVEN CONSIDERED a mans MINDS THOUGHTS, before giving a man the gifts of conversion.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's NOT what the Bible teaches . . .

Repeating your "LIST" that does not apply to a saved man, is irrelevant.

God's "kindness" toward a man does not mean a man is born again.

You can stop repeating that scripture.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easy . . .

Easy to show ONE named person having received a born again spirit and then becoming unborn of God.....??

Funny, what you call crystal clear and easy...
Mentions no man specific, or anyone being born again, or anyone becoming unborn of God....

Try again.