Once Saved Always Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But then they cannot have been "partakers of the Holy Spirit." Heb. 6

Yes they can. Gods Spirit can do wonderous things for a man, who is hearing and learning about God....without INDWELLING IN the man.

It is my experience, through study of Scripture and Observing this World....God gives us His Word, His Intent of what shall come to pass, and 'what I view as previews.'
We see, the earth shift, mud slides, forrest fires, floods, earth erruptions, trees live for hundreds of years, while other trees die, the whole gambit, here and there, Snippits,
The earth beautiful and the earth being destroyed...
We know the Lambs, the Devils' and Gods Wrath is coming....and great destruction.
* Matt 24:27 As in Noe's day, so shall be the coming of the Son of man.
* Gen 6:13 God showed His Wrath and destroyed the PEOPLE with the Earth...flood.
- I believe we get previews, "A TASTE" so to speak...You can see the film footage of an area of wild fires, or earthquake....and the reaction of People....and now imagine such things world-wide.
Point being...even with Learning About God...
Before Salvation, God gives gifts of (small measures) of Faith and Blessings, which is such persons partaking in the Holy Spirit.
It's not Indwelling.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they can. Gods Spirit can do wonderous things for a man, who is hearing and learning about God....without INDWELLING IN the man.

It is my experience, through study of Scripture and Observing this World....God gives us His Word, His Intent of what shall come to pass, and 'what I view as previews.'
We see, the earth shift, mud slides, forrest fires, floods, earth erruptions, trees live for hundreds of years, while other trees die, the whole gambit, here and there, Snippits,
The earth beautiful and the earth being destroyed...
We know the Lambs, the Devils' and Gods Wrath is coming....and great destruction.
* Matt 24:27 As in Noe's day, so shall be the coming of the Son of man.
* Gen 6:13 God showed His Wrath and destroyed the PEOPLE with the Earth...flood.
- I believe we get previews, "A TASTE" so to speak...You can see the film footage of an area of wild fires, or earthquake....and the reaction of People....and now imagine such things world-wide.
Point being...even with Learning About God...
Before Salvation, God gives gifts of (small measures) of Faith and Blessings, which is such persons partaking in the Holy Spirit.
It's not Indwelling.

I'll have to think about that a while.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I'll have to think about that a while.
Hebrews 6:4-6, speaks of a truth about the true Christians, at least in my reading. A truth that refutes, not support, the teaching that their salvation could be lost.

Tong
R2801

Reactions: Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are quoting me and speaking to me WHY???

I thought I made it QUITE CLEAR to you that you are not someone I desire to hear speak... nor do I desire to speak to. Your habit of twisting words and purposely causing strife is a nasty attribute... and one that I will not partake in.

I am pretty sure you were indeed aware of this... Go pick a fight with someone else.... YOU have wasted enough of my precious time.
I'm sorry, @Addy, but I don't think that you have a good attitude concerning this.

@Grailhunter has been saying some good things as far as I'm concerned. I don't agree with him in everything; but he has been saying some better things recently.

I also don't think that he is attempting to cause strife with anyone. I believe that he simply has a point of view and I commend him for having the guts to share it with us.

As far as I'm concerned he has been speaking from the Holy Spirit as concerning this new denomination that seems to be forming in the church. That particular thing is going to turn out to be the "Christian" branch of the all-inclusive, one world religion of the Antichrist if we're not careful.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry, @Addy, but I don't think that you have a good attitude concerning this.

With all due respect... I spent the better part of two weeks trying to reason with... explain myself.... clarify my thoughts... and everything I said was taken out of context and twisted... I have been accused of being part of this NEW denomination that does not even exist... So...sorry... but I stand behind my words.... I have wasted enough of my time speaking to and with this person.

Since I do not like the IGNORE button... I hesitate to use it... but I shall if I have to.

Edit*** I erased my rebuttal.... I have NO desire to participate in this conversation.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grailhunter .... You have NO NEED to be QUOTING me any longer.... as I have made it clear to you that I do not desire to engage in conversation with you.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will make one statement about this topic of a new denomination.

With reference to this "new denomination" that some seem to believe is a forming... I believe the problem is that some are confusing politics with religion... something that seems to have been birthed when Donald Trump became president.

I believe in the separation of church and state... neither has anything to do with the other... and we cannot... should not be inclined to believe that government is ever moral.. or good. The government indeed has an agenda of bringing forth the New World Order.

These forums are FULL of people's ideas and opinions about everything under the sun... People seem to enjoy arguing and tearing each other down... for the sake of being "right".

When I decide I will no longer engage someone in conversation... It is because I have concluded that they are not worth the time it takes to explain myself. I am all for good and deep conversation... but I will NOT support ANYONE who does not know how to communicate respectfully.

Christianity is NOT a religion of options... God very specifically spoke about what is sinful. That has not and will NEVER change... no matter what people THINK.

The issue here is NOT a new denomination forming ... but rather what a CHRISTIAN believes is their duty.... with regards to dealing with sinners.

I will NOT correct someone I do NOT know....who is living in sin... because it is not my place... It is not my right.... and that is the ISSUE here.... those Christians who BELIEVE it is their right to meddle in the affairs of others.

I will not judge someone as saved or unsaved... because it is not my place... It is not my right.

Correction is highly abused in my opinion... and it is a dangerous weapon that so many Christians seem to use against each other with false permission.

I do NOT condone sin of ANY KIND.... I will NOT support any CHURCH that endorses ANY KIND of sin as being acceptable.

There is no dilemma.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This new denomination is only political because democrats are leading the charge for a new set of social values and this denomination is bending Christian values to agree with social values and beliefs.
I have already listed the churches around the world that are on their knees to accommodate these social values.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christianity is NOT a religion of options... God very specifically spoke about what is sinful. That has not and will NEVER change... no matter what people THINK.

Any denomination that promotes ANYTHING that goes against the bible is simply another FALSE RELIGION and NOT Christianity.

There is NO new denomination of Christianity forming... True Christianity was formed long ago... There are simply more factions of FALSE religions being birthed.

God will NOT be mocked... and I believe this is judgement time... all these false representations of Christ are about to be EXPOSED for what they are.

Anyways... I have said my peace.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are in fact new denominations forming all over the world all the time....Since the biblical era, some say well over 50,000 denominations exist worldwide....I have only taken the time to count 30,000...so yes a "whole bunch" of denominations have formed and are forming. This new denomination is not all that new...it has been a progression of moving away from biblical values to social values.

Now part of this is the OSAS crowd because they preach you can do anything and get to heaven. So social...sinful lifestyles are said to be covered by Grace. Some of this is just a loose movement of people that hardly crack a Bible or go to church. Either way it is away to be be socially acceptable with little regard to God.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Is calling on the name of the wrong Jesus going to save anyone?

What an ignorant post.
I would call it stupid, but, its just so far beyond stupid.
You are absolutely a curse to this forum.
You are one of the most twisted carnal fakirs ive ever met on a forum.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith said:

What an ignorant post.
I would call it stupid, but, its just so far beyond stupid.

There is another Jesus that men can believe on, one men create in their minds once false doctrine corrupts him:

"For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him." (2 Corinthians 11:4)

And another gospel:

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel" (Galatians 1:6)

And of course there isn’t another gospel, but deceived men will believe a false gospel.

Reactions: Wynona

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@justbyfaith said:

There is another Jesus that men can believe on, one men create in their minds once false doctrine corrupts him:

The context is not the name, the context is the pretense of being the Messiah.

You dont know this, but since the Cross was raised, there have been over 600 religious leader who have proclaimed themselves to be "the CHRIST">
So, that is the context of "another Jesus".
Its not his name, its his Position as Messiah, that will be FAKED.

An example?
If you come to Israel, you will find portraits of a Jewish Rabbi in stores and on the sides of public transportation buses.
This devil proclaims himself to be the "Christ"., and many follow him in Israel.
So, that is the "context" of another Jesus......not the name, but the POSITION of Messiah.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's okay to do that, and how to do it. The Bible tells us we can do that. It's for our own safety.

You teach works in place of the Atonement.
Your twisted way to do it, is to trust in faith to keep you saved, instead of confessing that Christ keeps you save by His own Blood Atonement.
So, according to your theology you fail the born again test.

wake up.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's okay to do that. The Bible tells us we can do that, and how to do it. It's for our own safety.
I really don't want to get into this... I am a OSAS'er... LOL if that is even a thing... I believe I am secure as a Child of God... that HE has promised to finish within me what HE has begun... I believe that my sanctification is being worked out on a daily basis.... Seeing the FRUIT that a person is displaying will only tell me whether they are being obedient or disobedient... It will not tell me whether they are saved. God sees the heart... we do not... That is my take on it... and I am not open to changing my mind... but I do LIKE you... you brought PEACE ... LOL

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I really don't want to get into this... I am a OSAS'er... LOL if that is even a thing... I believe I am secure as a Child of God... that HE has promised to finish within me what HE has begun.

Thats exactly the point.
God has promised.
Final answer.
Philippians 1:6

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
@justbyfaith said:

"For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him." (2 Corinthians 11:4)

And another gospel:

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel" (Galatians 1:6)

And of course there isn’t another gospel, but deceived men will believe a false gospel.
We see here that it is very important that we know the Jesus that the apostles preached.

Tong

Reactions: GRACE ambassador
Status
Not open for further replies.