Once Saved Always Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you didn't respond to my post.

I gave particulars, you dismiss it with generalities.

I did dismiss your post out of hand (do not take it personal).

I’m well aware of Dispensationalism: its teachings are odious to me. It steers men away from the truth and I have no interest in the least in a stupid theological system as Dispensational Truth.

Reactions: marks

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only “program” that God cares about is STOP SINNING AND DOING EVIL!

Every thing else is secondary to that.
STOP sinning? I thought you didn't have any sin to stop... :rolleyes: never mind. but stop sinning is correct, and the goal, why do one think that the Lord Jesus choosed 12 apostles? lets see, Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;"
Ephesians 4:12 "For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:"(wait, HOLD IT was not Christ sacrifice perfect? Hebrews 10:14.. YES, but it want do anyone any good if you don't, a. know about it, AND b. understand it)... HELLO?
Ephesians 4:13 "Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:" (unto, unto, unto, meaning you ain't there yet after you was born again). my oh my, if christians could grasp what is been said in the Word of God.

see, UNTIL we get to that perfect man in, in, in, Christ, we stumble, but not fall/Fail... many, not all, but some, think, and believe that they are in christ... well lets see,
Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." BINGO, see the deception is this, some believe that "THEY", are in Christ..... :D .. BUT, BUT, is christ in YOU?

lets certify this, Romans 9:8 "That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed." see, salvation is a promise, which is already obtain by FAITH.... but many who strave for the mastery are decieved... and drop out. they was never his. as one poster said, "
JESUS Said it best . AND THIS HE SAID TO THOSE WHO ALREADY BELEIVED ON HIM .
IF YE continue in ME , the truth shall set you free .
IF a man CONTINUES NOT IN ME , WHICH MEAN THEY KNEW HIM , then he is cast out".
oh yes, are not the HEARERS "JUST:, BUT THE DOERS ARE JUSTIFIED..... BINGO. they was never his.
so the tares grow up with the wheat, THINKING AND BELIEVING that they are in Christ. WHY, 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." BINGO, don't blame the devil, don't blame God, there is only ONE PERSON to BLAME, yes, look in the mirror.

and the definition of BLAME: 1 as a verb, assign responsibility for a fault or wrong. 2. as a noun, responsibility for a fault or wrong.

it's your fault if you don't GO TO GOD AND AND ASK HIM FOR THE TRUTH. for we all will give account/have the responsibility for what we have did, or did not do while in these bodies. the Judgment seat makes sure of that.

101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you "disown" the One Who owns you? I don't think property has the option to disown their owner.

My cat may turn on me, but he's still my cat. And we are much more that pet cats to God. We are His creation, and we've become His rescued prize. It's not about you or me. It's about Him.

Much love!

Precisely.
The Saved Israel are Gods inheritance.
The Saved IN Jesus are Jesus' inheritance.
In the End... the Saved are ajoined and They SEE Their One Lord God Almighty AS He IS.
The division between Heaven and Earth...
Is no more.
As it is IN Heaven so also Shall it be ON Earth.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G

Your post is somewhat incoherent.

It’s hard to follow what your saying. You’re actually using some verses that support the truth of what I argue to you, so; I’m at a loss.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That makes no sense.

Is not the Spirit of God holy?

Did you miss the very scripture that made the distinction between the Spirit and the Holy Spirit?

Here it is again:

John 7:39
[39] (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given ; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G

Your post is somewhat incoherent.

It’s hard to follow what your saying. You’re actually using some verses that support the truth of what I argue to you, so; I’m at a loss.
LOOK, there is HOPE, if one is in, in, Christ and christ is in you, you will not lose. my suggestion to you, a. don't argue, b. surrender to God, and C. READ ... with the Holy Ghost. and you'll be ok.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you miss the very scripture that made the distinction between the Spirit and the Holy Spirit?

Here it is again:

[39] (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given ; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
John 7:39 is not saying that the Spirit and the Holy Ghost are different "Spirits".

There is only one Spirit (Ephesians 4:4).

In this verse John, under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, identifies the Spirit as the Holy Ghost.

You must consider the context in John 7:37-38 also. Jesus promises living water. And it is clear that this living water is the Spirit who was not given until after Jesus rose from the dead: even the Holy Ghost.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith

The scriptures make a distinction in the Spirit and the Holy Spirit. So save your fair speeches for someone else.

Are you really going to contradict the scripture?

This generation knows no fear or shame.

I’m speechless.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not understand...A man who "LOSES" his Salvation IS a man...who has HEARD Jesus arrived on Earth...TO OFFER ALL MEN, Salvation....and the man who HAS Heard, And HAS Rejected The Lords Offering...
IS the man WHO "LOSES" his Salvation...Expressly Because he REFUSED Jesus' Offering?

GOD NEVER OFFERED SALVATION TO ALL MEN! He GAVE salvation to those whom He elected, chosen,
named, and predestined in eternity past, from before the foundation of the world! Romans 8:28-30

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith

The scriptures make a distinction in the Spirit and the Holy Spirit. So save your fair speeches for someone else.

Are you really going to contradict the scripture?

This generation knows no fear or shame.

I’m speechless.
So, the Spirit and the Holy Spirit are two different Spirits?

I thought that there is one Spirit...

Eph 4:4, There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Reactions: amigo de christo

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, the Spirit and the Holy Spirit are two different Spirits?

Go pray to the Lord why this is written in the Bible. Perhaps he will just tell you; “have ye not read...”

And Ephesians says “one Spirit”, not “one Holy Spirit”. Think about that for a second my friend.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go pray to the Lord why this is written in the Bible. Perhaps he will just tell you; “have ye not read...”

And Ephesians says “one Spirit”, not “one Holy Spirit”. Think about that for a second my friend.
The Holy Spirit is not a Spirit?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit is not a Spirit?

I did not say that.

But the scriptures say this:

(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given ; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

So tell me; where did the “Spirit” go when Jesus sent the “Holy Ghost”?

I’m not the one teaching a “Spirit” and a “Holy Spirit”, the scriptures are!!!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say that.

But the scriptures say this:

(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given ; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

So tell me; where did the “Spirit” go when Jesus sent the “Holy Ghost”?

I’m not the one teaching a “Spirit” and a “Holy Spirit”, the scriptures are!!!
I'm not certain that I understand your question.

The Spirit and the Holy Ghost in this passage are one and the same Person.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spirit and the Holy Ghost in this passage are one and the same Person.

How can that be when one is present at a certain time without the other?

Again:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can that be when one is present at a certain time without the other?

Again:

I don't see how you figure that.

Both the Spirit and the Holy Ghost (if they be separate Spirits), will be received and given after the resurrection of our Lord, in this scripture.

Status
Not open for further replies.