OSAS being False Doctrine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one sins and dies in that condition... they will not go to Heaven because they have been corrupt.

The purpose for the Lord's chastisement is to get people to REPENT so they can be cleaned of all unrighteousness. You should accept the plain reading of scripture!

Proverbs 28:13
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Then the cross is meaningless

you Breyer start sacrificing animals for your sin.

Reactions: mailmandan

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one sins and dies in that condition... they will not go to Heaven because they have been corrupt.

You better start praying that when you commit sin, and you will (so will I), that you don't suddenly die! Because according to your erroneous doctrine Christ did not redeem you from that sin! What a polluted doctrine, without comfort, or peace!

The purpose for the Lord's chastisement is to get people to REPENT so they can be cleaned of all unrighteousness. You should accept the plain reading of scripture!

Why is it important for a Christian to repent? It cannot be for eternal cleansing again, because then Christ would have to repeatedly go to the cross to be our sacrifice for sinning again, and again, and again, and again! HOGWASH! Doctrine of demons!

Reactions: Ritajanice

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been a born again from above Christian; filled with the Holy Spirit, for over 40 yrs. I worked with the Billy Graham crusade in the 1990's. I've met so many back slider Christians, that you can't count. All of them said " God will not let me go", and all of them got on their knees and praised Jesus for keeping them and all the miracles that brought them back and not back sliding no more. When Jesus talks, you will listen, and I've heard Him speak. It penetrates the marrow of your bones.

I don't care if there is a bible verse or not. I've seen it and lived it. Jesus will not let those he has chosen go.
Salvation is on him, not us.

if we lose it, its on God, his reputation is at stake, not ours..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You better start praying that when you commit sin, and you will (so will I), that you don't suddenly die! Because according to your erroneous doctrine Christ did not redeem you from that sin! What a polluted doctrine, without comfort, or peace!

Why is it important for a Christian to repent? It cannot be for eternal cleansing again, because then Christ would have to repeatedly go to the cross to be our sacrifice for sinning again, and again, and again, and again! HOGWASH! Doctrine of demons!
He does not understand what repent means..

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of those you posted say CHRISTIANS fall away from THE faith or lose their salvation!

This is what the liberals do... claim something is not true over and over and over.... these scriptures do in fact say believers fall away, but you can claim they say whatever you'd like for them to say. coffee:
then another day and say they can die
he does not contradict himself like you make him do

This is a common reaction to those suffering from CPS (Cherry Pickers Syndrome) who only look at a select few happy verses and throw the whole counsel of God out the window.

Suit yourself homie! :Broadly:

He is stuck in the trap of self righteousness

Hilarious, thanks for the laugh! :jest:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is on him, not us.

He did the work... and man must make the decision to either abide In Christ or not according to Jesus:

John 15:1,2
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

John 15:5
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

You're not going to claim Jesus is a liar... are ya??? :contemplate:

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did the work... and man must make the decision to either abide In Christ or not according to Jesus:

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

You're not going to claim Jesus is a liar... are ya??? :contemplate:
Your right, he did the works.

And he tells us in john 3. Those who look to him and have faith in him will never die, but they will live forever.

No I will not claim Jesus is a liar.. the word take away should actually be lift up off the ground, so they can again bear fruit

its about fruit bearing not salvation.

If your not saved, you can;t bear fruit

if you are saved, you will be rewarded for bearing fruit.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its about fruit bearing not salvation.

If your not saved, you can;t bear fruit

if you are saved, you will be rewarded for bearing fruit.

Simply believe what Jesus said... it's that simple.

Your mocking what it means, while knocking God

I'm not the one claiming that we can do sin and still be in right stand with the Lord.

God said plainly that if we sin (sow to the flesh) we shall reap corruption... to say we do not reap what we sow is to mock God.

Those doing this should confess their sin, stop mocking God so they can once again be in right standing with the Lord.... or not, it's their call coffee:

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the cross is meaningless

That's sad that you believe that...

Hello! God's Word teaches that IF we sin we are to confess and forsake out sin in order to be cleansed from unrighteousness!

People not understanding this is due to having been infected with CPS (Cherry Pickers Syndrome) and that happens by listening to what popular preachers teach cause they suffer from CPS as well.

Hang in their bud.. you'll get it eventually! :hmhehm

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All have sinned and fallen short of God's standards. I assume you're advocating "sin once and you're unsaved" sinless perfectionism

Ecclesiastes 7:20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous, no one who does what is right and never sins

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when Jesus says they will never perish but has eternal life. He lied?
NO , nor did he lie when he told them YE must continue IN ME
Its not a sin to remind the church . paul did , Peter did and others did .
For we are made partakers of CHRIST IF we hold ....................................................to the END .
yeah . i suggest we start reminding the church about that

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1:28 is not talking about believers.
You mean not TRUE believers . there is a huge difference my friend .
True beleivers would not DESIRE TO REJEJCT GOD
but false believers DID and DO . and many false beleivers were JEWS too . just like we got us many false conversions
false believers IN christendom . NOT ALL WHO LIP the NAME OF JESUS , ARE HIS . that my friend is very true indeed .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simply believe what Jesus said... it's that simple.

I'm not the one claiming that we can do sin and still be in right stand with the Lord.

God said plainly that if we sin (sow to the flesh) we shall reap corruption... to say we do not reap what we sow is to mock God.

Those doing this should confess their sin, stop mocking God so they can once again be in right standing with the Lord.... or not, it's their call coffee:
Your claiming salvation is a fuit of our works..

You’re teaching exactly what I tell you. You’re trying to earn a gift. You will not be happy unless you repent

Reactions: Ritajanice and rwb

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's sad that you believe that...
I don;t believe that. You do!
Hello! God's Word teaches that IF we sin we are to confess and forsake out sin in order to be cleansed from unrighteousness!

People not understanding this is due to having been infected with CPS (Cherry Pickers Syndrome) and that happens by listening to what popular preachers teach cause they suffer from CPS as well.

Hang in their bud.. you'll get it eventually! :hmhehm
Lol

the law said if you sin, an animal had to be sacrificed to be forgiven.

so again I ask, what animals are you sacrificing for atoning your sin?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO , nor did he lie when he told them YE must continue IN ME
Its not a sin to remind the church . paul did , Peter did and others did .
For we are made partakers of CHRIST IF we hold ....................................................to the END .
yeah . i suggest we start reminding the church about that

That's a good point Amigo! We must be reminded because we are not a pure, sinless body of believers ONLY! We are surrounded both in this world and in the churches on earth by those who are liars and deceivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.