OSAS being False Doctrine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Baneful.

You can not comprehend Differences.

You certainly can’t.....answer my question ...why do you never mention the Holy Spirit in your posts?
* Yes men Choose:
to hear Gods Knowledge, to believe, to Confess their belief, to Take Gods Gifts.

* Yes Gods Spirit (which BTW is Holy):

Nonsense....once again no spiritual truth...your own theology.
Responds to a mans Choices..

* Mans CHOOSING and Gods DOING are not the same things.
Choosing and Doing “OF” a man is Specific.
Gods RESPONSE to a man Choosing and Doing is Specific.

Manmade theology....you don’t even understand what “ Born of God “ means.... by God’s will man is Born Again, you are ignorant in spiritual understanding and knowledge.
* You began your Testimony with Gods “DOING” with a interjection of what seemed like a surprise to you; “blew your mind”.

* You never mentioned your “CHOOSING”.
* For umpteen posts, you have repeatedly emphasized;

“RitaJanice
No man can freely choose to be Born of God..as scripture says..”

* God OFFERED mankind the CHOICE to FREELY CHOOSE God.

* Gods KNOWLEDGE reveals to mankind HOW according to Gods WAY mankind CAN CHOOSE God, AND WHAT GIFTS / BLESSINGS mankind SHALL receive FROM God, FOR mankind’s CHOICES.

We are Born of God...by the will of God..your manmade theology..that you chose God to give birth to your spirit...is in your head...your theology is “ Your” theology..

Spirit gives birth to spirit?....you can’t even explain what it means....because you have no spiritual understanding.
* You completely NEGATE mans Choices.

* You attempt to TWIST “other mens Choices” INTO the “CORRUPT idea” that “another mans CHOICES “IS” the other man pretending he IS “DOING” Gods works “IN” himself.

Your utterly FALSE accusations.

* No one (but you) has SAID, or IMPLIED “they” are DOING Gods works of GIVING Gods Gifts, TO themselves OR ANYONE….

Long before a man possess Gods OFFERED Gifts…
Scripture TEACHES men the KNOWLEDGE of “HOW TO” … hear, learn About God, discover His Offerings, discover “HOW TO” receive His Offerings (according to His WAY), and “WHAT IS” the consequence of FREELY CHOOSING, to RECEIVE or REJECT Gods OFFERINGS.

One is taught by the Holy Spirit...you don’t even understand what that means...red flag to me and that’s why I will rebuke your false theology.and will continue to do so.
You attempt to completely “skip and negate”,
Mans CHOICES.
I negate your manmade theology...that you invited and accepted God to give birth to your spirit.

Explain what being Born of God means then?

You said that Born Again was “ Acomplished in you” nonsense....that is NOT God’s word.....explain how God accomplished being Born Again in you...?...that doesn’t even make sense...that’s why I rebuke it.
You appear completely oblivious of the “Big Picture” that Gods WILL IS to have a relationship WITH me….that Gods WILL is Offering mankind an “ASSURED WAY”, for mankind to BECOME in a RELATIONSHIP “with” their Creator and Maker, ONCE and FOREVER.
* beginning with Gods Offering
* established by mans Choice
* accomplished by the Lord God Almighty’s (wholeness) (Word, Will, Power)
* kept “assured” by the Lord God Almighty’s (wholeness) (Word, Will, Power).

You are completely oblivious to the fact that God can only have a relationship with you, through his Spirit...when he decides to bring our spirit Alive, by the rebirth.
You appear completely oblivious, that ANY “RELATIONSHIP” between “TWO”, IS expressly BY the “TWO” AGREEING to “HAVE” a Relationship…of One WITH the Other.

We have a relationship with God through his Spirit,as we have received the Spirit into our heart, when God gave our spirit birth...Spirit gives birth to spirit...

We automatically have that relationship with God, because we are now spiritually connected to him, through the Holy Spirit....your manmade theology...don’t cut with me.
* God DESIRES, and REVEALS through His Word, recorded and written for mans Benefit….THAT Gods Desire IS to HAVE a one on one Relationship with men.
* Every man, has the CHOICE for themselves, to HAVE a one on one Relationship WITH the Lord God Almighty…..or NOT.

You pretending man HAS NO CHOICE to CHOOSE, AGREE, ACCEPT, or REJECT Gods OFFER…is nonsense.

You pretending man WHO IS Choosing, Agreeing, Accepting, Gods Offering…
“IS the man DOING, ACCOMPLISHING, giving himself Gods Gifts”….is nonsense.

You pretending a man WHO HAS Accepted and HAS received Gods Gift….requires YOU to teach them….”THEY” (like you), had nothing whatsoever to do WITH receiving Gods GIFTS….

You keep speaking about God...you wouldn’t know God without the Holy Spirit revealing that to our spirit...we have a relationship with God through the Spirit....

Your spiritual knowledge is questionable.

False… a mans CHOICE has everything to DO with a man RECEIVING FROM God, Gods Gift.

WHOM does Gods word teach TO CHOOSE?

YOU!

False ...God wills who is Born of his Spirit...not you...you cannot choose for God to birth your spirit...you played no part whatsoever in the Spiritual birth...and I will rebuke your false teaching of it.
Josh 24
[15] And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve;

Who ARE beloved brethren FOR CHOOSING God?

MEN!

1 Thes 1:
[4] Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God

HOW does a man CHOOSE God?

BE VERY SURE of your CHOICE BEFORE CALLING ON THE Lord.

2 Pet 1:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

WHO’S calling? WHOSE election?
A mans!

John 6:
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Mans BELIEF.

HOW does a man NOTIFY God of his BELIEF?

2 Tim 2
[22] Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Call on the Lord from your heart (natural spirit).

Matt 4:
[17] From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand

Repent (reveal your sorry FOR having NOT Believed)

Rom 10:
[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Open your mouth and Confess your heartful (natural spirit) Belief IN the Lord God Almighty!

John 15:
[13] Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Speak to the Lord YOUR WILLINGNESS to LAY DOWN your LIFE unto HIM, FOR your LOVE of HIM.

Matt 26:
[26] And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

TAKE, eat, Jesus’ Offering.

Matt 26:
[27] And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
[28] For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

TAKE, drink Jesus’ Offering.

NOW……AFTER the mans CHOICES…
NOW…….AFTER the mans DOINGS….
“IS” the man prepared to RECEIVE (TAKE, HAVE) Gods Offerings of HIS Gifts, HIS Blessings, HIS Promises….FROM God!

NOW is the man “PREPARED and CHOSEN OUT of THIS WORLD and ORDAINED” BY the Lord….TO DO works FOR GOD.

John 15:
[16] Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
[19] If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

A MAN “DOING” works FOR GOD, ARE works that “GLORIFY” God!
Which such works ARE Teaching OTHERS Gods TRUTH.

A mans WORKS that Glorifies God…shall be rewarded with Treasures FROM God. Those rewards / treasures are called CROWNS.

A mans WORKS that DO NOT Glorify God…shall be burned.

Unlike what YOU teach….
A mans choices, a mans doings “plays a HUGE part” IN a mans Receiving from God, Gods Offered Gifts and Blessings.

Unlike what YOU teach….
God doesn’t mysteriously re-birth a mans spirit, “blow the mans mind in surprise”.
THE MAN who becomes MADE SAVED, BORN AGAIN, wholly SANCTIFIED, by the Power of God….has himself believed in his heart (natural spirit), called on the Lord, repented, confessed his true belief, willingly laid down his life unto death, accepted eating Gods Bread (Jesus’ body), accepted drinking of Gods cup (Jesus’ blood), accepted to Trust Gods Promise and Faithfulness, that Forever God WILL be with that man, and that man Forever with God……..and AFTER a man has chosen and done those things……you think the man has played NO PART in establishing a relationship with the Lord God….and out of the blue, the man has no expectation of Gods response……..weird. Not according to Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Taken continued.

Josh 24
[15] And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve;

Who ARE beloved brethren FOR CHOOSING God?

MEN!

1 Thes 1:
[4] Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God

HOW does a man CHOOSE God?

BE VERY SURE of your CHOICE BEFORE CALLING ON THE Lord.

2 Pet 1:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

WHO’S calling? WHOSE election?
A mans!

John 6:
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Mans BELIEF.

HOW does a man NOTIFY God of his BELIEF?

2 Tim 2
[22] Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Call on the Lord from your heart (natural spirit).

Matt 4:
[17] From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand

Repent (reveal your sorry FOR having NOT Believed)

Rom 10:
[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10] For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Open your mouth and Confess your heartful (natural spirit) Belief IN the Lord God Almighty!

John 15:
[13] Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Speak to the Lord YOUR WILLINGNESS to LAY DOWN your LIFE unto HIM, FOR your LOVE of HIM.

Matt 26:
[26] And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

TAKE, eat, Jesus’ Offering.

Matt 26:
[27] And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
[28] For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

TAKE, drink Jesus’ Offering.

no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. (1 Corinthians 12:3)
NOW……AFTER the mans CHOICES…
NOW…….AFTER the mans DOINGS….
“IS” the man prepared to RECEIVE (TAKE, HAVE) Gods Offerings of HIS Gifts, HIS Blessings, HIS Promises….FROM God!

NOW is the man “PREPARED and CHOSEN OUT of THIS WORLD and ORDAINED” BY the Lord….TO DO works FOR GOD.

John 15:
[16] Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
[19] If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

A MAN “DOING” works FOR GOD, ARE works that “GLORIFY” God!
A man doing works for the Lord..comes automatically after the rebirth......
Which such works ARE Teaching OTHERS Gods TRUTH.

A mans WORKS that Glorifies God…shall be rewarded with Treasures FROM God. Those rewards / treasures are called CROWNS.

A mans WORKS that DO NOT Glorify God…shall be burned.

Unlike what YOU teach….
A mans choices, a mans doings “plays a HUGE part” IN a mans Receiving from God, Gods Offered Gifts and Blessings.

As you’re in the Spirit.....you will understand this scripture......what’s it saying?
Living in the Spirit
…6The mind of the flesh is death, but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace, 7because the mind of the flesh is hostile toGod: It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God.
Unlike what YOU teach….
God doesn’t mysteriously re-birth a mans spirit, “blow the mans mind in surprise”.
THE MAN who becomes MADE SAVED, BORN AGAIN, wholly SANCTIFIED, by the Power of God….has himself believed in his heart (natural spirit), called on the Lord, repented, confessed his true belief, willingly laid down his life unto death, accepted eating Gods Bread (Jesus’ body), accepted drinking of Gods cup (Jesus’ blood), accepted to Trust Gods Promise and Faithfulness, that Forever God WILL be with that man, and that man Forever with God……..and AFTER a man has chosen and done those things……you think the man has played NO PART in establishing a relationship with the Lord God….and out of the blue, the man has no expectation of Gods response……..weird. Not according to Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken
All of scripture you have posted here ,has nothing to do with becoming Born of God, by his spirit......and the rest is your own manmade theology....that you had a conversation with God and invited him to birth you in the Spirit.

You have no Born Again or Spiritual knowledge..of what it means to be supernaturally Born of God.

That’s why you never speak of the Holy Spirit...because you don’t understand the testifying of the Holy Spirit with our spirit that we are God’s Children....and you never answer any questions regarding the “ Living Birth”.....you just post your own theology that you invited God in to give birth to your spirit.

Absolutely obscured and false....only God can give birth to our spirit...it’s done via the Holy Spirit.

No way do you speak directly to God...as you say you do.....we communicate with God through the Holy Spirit...he’s the one who communicates with God on our behalf....when we pray, when we cry out .we cry out to the Holy Spirit..

All you do is voice your opinion..on how you chose God....giving yourself all the glory ...and how good you were for inviting God into your heart....absolute nonsensical nonsense.....as if God needs your permission to give birth to your spirit....your so ignorant, that you don’t even know that it’s an Honour to receive the Living spiritual birth.

When God wills someone to be Born Again by his Spirit...he works in the non believer....he draws them to Jesus ...he opens their heart to receive his Spirit as “ HE” planned it to happen....you lack so much spiritual understanding...as you believe it was forced....that’s human understanding and not spiritual understanding..

You can’t hear any of God’s knowledge, unless you are Born of God...Born Again...been baptised in the Holy Spirit and received him into our heart....whom God opens the heart to receive the Spiritual birth..you play no part in it...” NONE”....

Please note: John is very clear how a person is not born again. He is not born again by “blood,” that is, through human birth and heredity. No one is a Christian simply because he was born to Christian parents. Again, we must have a spiritual conception. The life of God must enter us. Moreover, a person is not born again by “the will of the flesh,” nor by “the will of man.” Two times the will is nixed. Not only can parents not place a baby in the font and decide for the child, but neither can the child decide himself–at any age. Important: A person is not born again by a decision of the human will. To become God’s child is a “right” that must be “given” to us at some point in our earthly journey or we will not go to heaven
Amplified Bible
who were born, not of blood [natural conception], nor of the will of the flesh [physical impulse], nor of the will of man [that of a natural father], but of God [that is, a divine and supernatural birth—they are born of God—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified

Romans 8:28-30. And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You certainly can’t.....answer my question ...why do you never mention the Holy Spirit in your posts?

Sadly you are ALSO unaware:
The WHOLE of God IS HOLY,
Gods Spirit IS His POWER (who IS CHRIST)
Gods Spirit IS His GLORY (He gives to no one

Every time I mention Gods Spirit, His Power, Christ, His Glory…
I am speaking of Gods HOLY SPIRIT!
Do you require to be repeatedly informed the WHOLE of God IS “HOLY” ?

Glory to God,
Taken

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly you are ALSO unaware:
The WHOLE of God IS HOLY,
Gods Spirit IS His POWER (who IS CHRIST)
Gods Spirit IS His GLORY (He gives to no one

Every time I mention Gods Spirit, His Power, Christ, His Glory…
I am speaking of Gods HOLY SPIRIT!
Do you require to be repeatedly informed the WHOLE of God IS “HOLY” ?

Glory to God,
Taken
We are on different wavelengths of understanding....I’ll stick with the Holy Spirit and his leading , thanks....

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man cannot choose to receive the rebirth... only God can do that...by his supernatural power.
If a man does not of himself receive Christ, he will not be born again.

John 1:11-13 KJV
11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Received, believe, these are both Active Voice verbs, signifying the person himself receives, and believes, that this is their own action.

If receiving Christ were something that God worked in us, so that we are the passive recipient, this would need to be a Passive Voice verb, indicating that the action is being done to us.

Romans 5:10-11 LITV
10) For if while being enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life;
11) and not only so, but also glorying in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we now received the reconciliation.

Here it's the same thing, an Active Voice verb, meaning we are doing the action, in this case, receiving the reconciliation. If it were done to us, that would require a Passive Voice verb, indicating we were being acted upon.

Much love!

PS . . . you seem to be being pretty harsh on Taken . . . you are both my friends . . . I hope this can all be toned done . . . in Christ.

Reactions: ChristisGod and JBO

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If a man does not of himself receive Christ, he will not be born again.

John 1:11-13 KJV
11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Received, believe, these are both Active Voice verbs, signifying the person himself receives, and believes, that this is their own action.

If receiving Christ were something that God worked in us, so that we are the passive recipient, this would need to be a Passive Voice verb, indicating that the action is being done to us.

Romans 5:10-11 LITV
10) For if while being enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life;
11) and not only so, but also glorying in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we now received the reconciliation.

Here it's the same thing, an Active Voice verb, meaning we are doing the action, in this case, receiving the reconciliation. If it were done to us, that would require a Passive Voice verb, indicating we were being acted upon.
Your opinion...my opinion.
This is nothing to do with spirit gives birth to spirit...that is an act only God can do...you can’t make God’s word say what you want it to say...adding to God’s word, or in your case, voice an opinion...you then confuse God’s word...

We do the believing..but, even God brings us to belief.....we cannot birth our spirit into his....only God can do that ,as his word says.
Much love!

PS . . . you seem to be being pretty harsh on Taken . . . you are both my friends . . . I hope this can all be toned done . . . in Christ.
Try not to take Taken side...you need to read her posts to me...or did you only read mine,lol.

I think we both know where we stand ...regarding choice...that’s for sure.

2) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

We believed on the name of Jesus...because by God’s mercy and grace, he drew us to his Son, to believe on his name....

13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God
And my interpretation of that scripture is.

As many received him, he gave them the power to become sons of God...because God brought us to belief...and the power was...Spirit gives birth to spirit..we received the Holy Spirit into our hearts as God opens our hearts with power for us to receive the Holy Spirit into our hearts..an act of God....not by mans will, by God’s will...

My opinion..as your is your opinion.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is nothing to do with spirit gives birth to spirit...that is an act only God can do...you can’t make God’s word say what you want it to say...adding to God’s word, or in your case, voice an opinion...you then confuse God’s word...
I'm pointing to the grammar of the passages. This is what God's Word says. I didn't write it, it's not my opinion. God inspired the writing of His Word a certain way, to say a certain thing. You can see this for yourself, one resourse is https://scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/NTpdf/joh1.pdf

It's up to you whether you will receive it or not.

And of course, having ourselves received Christ, only God gives us rebirth. Just the same, He's given His criteria. He gives rebirth to those who receive His Son.

Much love!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pointing to the grammar of the passages. This is what God's Word says. I didn't write it, it's not my opinion. God inspired the writing of His Word a certain way, to say a certain thing. You can see this for yourself, one resourse is https://scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/NTpdf/joh1.pdf

It's up to you whether you will receive it or not.

And of course, having ourselves received Christ, only God gives us rebirth. Just the same, He's given His criteria. He gives rebirth to those who receive His Son.

Much love!
I received the scripture..I did not receive your opinion ,which you voiced, when you interpreted the scripture that you posted..it was an opinion same as my interpretation of that scripture was an opinion.

This is your commentary...no more valid than mine.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:13 LITV
who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God.

Here, "born", is a Passive Voice verb, indicating that the person who is born is being acted upon, and is not doing the action them selves. They are receiving the effect of someone else acting upon them. This is the meaning of the Passive Voice.

The person who believes - active voice - and receives - active voice - is then born of God - passive voice.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received the scripture..I did not receive your opinion ,which you voiced, when you interpreted the scripture that you posted..it was an opinion same as my interpretation of that scripture was an opinion.
And what do you think about the verb "voices" as I've shown? Are you familiar with this aspect of Koine Greek grammar?

Much love!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 1:13 LITV
who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God.

Here, "born", is a Passive Voice verb, indicating that the person who is born is being acted upon, and is not doing the action them selves. They are receiving the effect of someone else acting upon them. This is the meaning of the Passive Voice.

The person who believes - active voice - and receives - active voice - is then born of God - passive voice.

Much love!
Only Born Again scripture speaks to my spirit..your words I’m afraid don’t..as they are your words and not God’s words.

The sheep hear God’s voice and understand it...I don’t understand strangers voices and rebuke their words..

Your words here....make no sense to me...

Is then Born of God...says who....says you...that’s your way of understanding Born of God..which as I said..makes no sense to “ me”..my opinion.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I’m not...and I don’t have to be..thanks.
It can make a significant difference in how one understands various passages. The grammar is part of what God inspired written, and determines the meaning of the text.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your words here....make no sense to me...

Active voice means the person themself is the one who does the action. I believe, and I receive, these are what I do. Then God births me. I'm born of God, passive voice, meaning, I'm receiving the action. I don't birth myself, it's done to me.

The grammar gives us the exact saying of the Bible.

Much love!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It can make a significant difference in how one understands various passages. The grammar is part of what God inspired written, and determines the meaning of the text.

Much love!
I am led by the Holy Spirit to understand the word of God...and I understand it very well thanks...I don’t need any Greek text to understand God’s word...I have the Spirit within for guidance and understanding.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Active voice means the person themself is the one who does the action. I believe, and I receive, these are what I do. Then God births me. I'm born of God, passive voice, meaning, I'm receiving the action. I don't birth myself, it's done to me.

The grammar gives us the exact saying of the Bible.

Much love!
That is to your understanding...I rely on the Holy Spirit for my understanding thanks..

He makes God’s word crystal clear for me to understand.....as I said...I don’t listen to mans words....only the Holy Spirit can speak to my heart...if he wants me to hear something..I will hear it...not by you telling me what to do...as in hearing his voice...that’s “ you” speaking, not the Holy Spirit.

My relationship with God via the Holy Spirit is Alive as I’m Alive in Spirit.....God isn’t dead, he’s Alive in Spirit and he’s Alive in me..his Spirit that is.

Do you actually understand that God’s Spirit is Alive?.. @marks ....I’ve asked many times on this thread and still no one has been able to answer the question?

Living in the Spirit
9You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, your body is deadbecause of sin, yet your spirit is alivebecause of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.…

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you actually understand that God’s Spirit is Alive?.. @marks ....I’ve asked many times on this thread and still no one has been able to answer the question?
This is your question?? Are you being rhetorical? Or do you think no one but you knows God's Spirit in them?

He makes God’s word crystal clear for me to understand....
He will NEVER contradict His written Word.

Much love!

Status
Not open for further replies.