OSAS Deniers can “ Sin and Get Away With It Too! Here’s How!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you were God, and you wanted to keep your Holy Gospel to be a hidden Secret and Mystery, you would write things that seem to be in opposition of itself.

That quite a statement. I’m not convinced that it is wise to presume, or imagine, to know (to any degree) God’s mind and works. I appeal to this scripture:

Isaiah 55:7-9 KJV
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Also, were not the Israelites circumcised that came out of Egypt? Yet they died in the wilderness. Could not God have “controlled” them, if what you say is true? Yet God told Moses that he would disinherit, destroy them all, and make of him (Moses) and greater nation than them (Numbers 14:12).

And over and over we read of a God who is grieved with a disobedient people throughout the Old Testament. Why couldn’t he have controlled them all?

Why not control Adam and Eve from the start?

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That quite a statement. I’m not convinced that it is wise to presume, or imagine, to know (to any degree) God’s mind and works. I appeal to this scripture:

Isaiah 55:7-9 KJV
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Also, were not the Israelites circumcised that came out of Egypt? Yet they died in the wilderness. Could not God have “controlled” them, if what you say is true? Yet God told Moses that he would disinherit, destroy them all, and make of him (Moses) and greater nation than them (Numbers 14:12).

And over and over we read of a God who is grieved with a disobedient people throughout the Old Testament. Why couldn’t he have controlled them all?

Why not control Adam and Eve from the start?

Okie doke.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In that passage Christ was saying he never knew the people that they had become, not that he never knew them at all.

Methinks that thou dost protest too much.

That is your interpretation...

The dog that returns to its vomit is still a dog and never became a sheep; the swine that returns to its wallowing in the mud is still a pig and never became a sheep.

Sheep hate vomit and mud; dogs love their vomit and pigs love to wallow in the mud.

Fix up a pig and put it in the palace and it will run to the mud the first chance it gets; put a sheep in mud and it will run to a bath in water the first chance it gets.

So you see JBF Scripture says we are only saved IF we continue in the faith.

Actually, that scripture says that we will obtain entire sanctification is we continue in the faith.

Salvation (justification) occurs regardless of whether a man is spiritually circumcised (Romans 4:11); which is in reference to having the sin nature cut away so that he will from thereon in walk according to the Spirit and not according to the flesh. The verse in question tells us that we can have righteousness imputed to us even if we have not been circumcised (spiritually).

Our motivation for wanting to be spiritually circumcised would be in Romans 7:24...a basic discontentedness with a sinful lifestyle that comes with a sinful lifestyle if you have any kind of conscience...

Last edited:

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation (justification) occurs regardless of whether a man is spiritually circumcised (Romans 4:11)

Really? I don't see how a person can be Justified if they are under the Curse of Adam and Eve . . . hence the Holy Purpose of Christ's Circumcision. If I'm wrong on this, then nearly everything I believe about the Bible is wrong. I would be devastated to have to re-learn all of Scripture.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I see lots of words and your opinion but no passages from Scripture to support your theory.

I did as you suggested and put my thinking cap on ;)

Your 500 year teaching from Calvin is not logical and is opposite of what Scripture teaches and Christianity has been teaching for 2,000 years.

I know these passages from Scripture won't change your mind but if you put your thinking cap on, that is if you have one, maybe they will:

1. In Matthew 6:15 Jesus tells us “if you do not forgive men, neither will your heavenly Father forgive you your offenses.” I don’t care how “born again” you are or how many experiences you may have had, if you don’t forgive others, you will not be forgiven, according to the text. And there will be no people in heaven God refuses to forgive (see Revelation 21:27; Hab. 1:13)!

2. Galatians 5:4 says Christians can “fall from grace.” You have to be in a state of grace in order to fall from it.

3. In John 15:1-6, Jesus uses the metaphor of a vine and branches for himself (the vine) and Christians (the branches). And yet, he would then say if a Christian “does not abide” in the vine, he will be “cast forth as a branch . . . gathered, [and] thrown into the fire” (v. 6).

4. Romans 11:18-22 tells us we can be “cut off” from Christ and be lost. Verse 22 says, “Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off.”

5. Revelation 22:18-19 warns us that God can “take away [our] share in the tree of [eternal] life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.”

6-10. The sacred text assures us over and over again that if we commit certain sins and we do not repent of them, we will not go to heaven (see Matthew 5:44-45, 10:32-33; Ephesians 5:3-5; I Corinthians 6:9-11; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:6-8). It makes no sense, if we are justified by faith alone, that what we do would be so plainly said to be the cause of eternal damnation.

bible study Mary

1. In Matthew 6:15 Jesus tells us “if you do not forgive men, neither will your heavenly Father forgive you your offenses.” I don’t care how “born again” you are or how many experiences you may have had, if you don’t forgive others, you will not be forgiven, according to the text. And there will be no people in heaven God refuses to forgive (see Revelation 21:27; Hab. 1:13)!

———————————————

You ever hear of a thing called ,” The Cross ?” It changed almost everything.Paul says we are “ already forgiven and we are to forgive others as God has already Forgiven us....The thinking should no longer should be “ I got to forgive this Lout or God will send me to Hell”—— that is Law.....Jesus LIVED in the Age Of Law and that is what He preached....
This side of the Cross , because Jesus Shed His Blood for us , we live in the Age Of Grace....The Thinking now should be, “ If God can save a wretch like me, who has sinned against God countless times.......why shouldn’t I forgive those that sinned against Me......
Forgiveness under Law was forced— it meant nothing to “ pretend “ you forgave others if it did not come from the heart ....you did it out of Fear.....you can no more be forced to sincerely forgive somebody than you can be forced to Sincerely LOVE somebody if that love ain’t there naturally....you either have it or you don’t......Forgiveness is like that .....it should come Naturally as a response to the forgiveness that God showed you.....if your “ forgiveness” is given because of a threat— don’t bother with it....Love others as commanded, and the Forgiveness will take care of itself....

Reactions: Debp

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I'd rather just block you. I am not interested in this kind of aggression.

May God bestow His Greatest of Blessings upon you.

David

YOU started the “ aggression” when you accused those of us that uphold the Doctrine of OSAS as being those who “lack a conscience”. You think I was going to let that lie go unchallenged ?
I hate to see anybody leave, but—— “ If you cant stand the heat , stay out Of the kitchen”

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I like your tone, Cooper. Thank you!

The Mysterious Plan of God revolves around Power; and how God expresses and shows it. Check it out . . . God placed all of Israel into a deep sleep (with the exception of His Chosen Leaders, Judges, certain Holy kings, and certain Holy Prophets. He demonstrates His Power by Promising that He will, at the right time, wake them up and give them New Hearts and Spirits. This is incredible!

Romans 11:8 NLT - 8 As the Scriptures say, "God has put them into a deep sleep. To this day he has shut their eyes so they do not see, and closed their ears so they do not hear." - Paul is quoting Old Testament Scripture (Isaiah 29:10). And again, to show His unbelievable Power to control entire Nations, He will wake them up.

Jeremiah 31:33 NLT - 33 "But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day," says the LORD. "I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people." - You know that I talk about Circumcised Hearts ALL . . . THE . . . TIME, and it isn't fun, but this Holy Doctrine is all throughout the Bible, Old and New.

Jeremiah 32:40 NLT - "And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good for them. I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me."

Ezekiel 36:26 NLT - "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart."

I could go on and on with these kinds of verses (tons of them), but I don't want to wear out your ears and eyes! But my Blessed friend, this is the most exciting Doctrine that we can know and discover throughout the Bible . . . and it is how God is in control of us all, for without His Holy Control, no one would ever turn to Him. Never.

I beg of you to consider these things I am saying . . . the Mysterious Plan of God. It is the Core of the entire Bible and it can best be discovered through the Triangle of Truth. See attached below:

(I respect you, as I respect all, here. Please remember that. You are very important.)
Hello there, just a quick note. While it is true that God works among the nations and their leaders, his plan and purpose to fulfill, we must not forget the remnant. Until now I have always thought of the believing Jews as the remnant, but maybe the remnant are all believers of every nation? Now sometimes nations fall out and even go to war, friends fall out as well and go away, but more often than not they make it up again and come back together. It is human nature to do different things, go different places, make new friends, and go to different churches etc. Sometimes we may think more of them than we do of God, but hopefully we return to the fold. My concern, and the concern of Jesus, and Paul etc, is that we return to the Lord and make him the King of our life, so that we do not die in a state of apostacy. Don't forget, we could die today.
Thank you.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8
[1] There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

[13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

If you believe the Gospel Of 1 Cor15:1-4..... you Will Live By the Spirit and that in-dwelling Spirit will mortify the deeds Of the Flesh ....it does not happen over-night....

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there, just a quick note. While it is true that God works among the nations and their leaders, his plan and purpose to fulfill, we must not forget the remnant. Until now I have always thought of the believing Jews as the remnant, but maybe the remnant are all believers of every nation? Now sometimes nations fall out and even go to war, friends fall out as well and go away, but more often than not they make it up again and come back together. It is human nature to do different things, go different places, make new friends, and go to different churches etc. Sometimes we may think more of them than we do of God, but hopefully we return to the fold. My concern, and the concern of Jesus, and Paul etc, is that we return to the Lord and make him the King of our life, so that we do not die in a state of apostacy.
Thank you.

Nice! And yes! The True Remnant is more than just the Blessed Jewish man, woman or child, but anyone who finds the Narrow Gate (as it seems to me). Check it out . . .

(Forgive me for posting the same passages over and over, but I do this because after being in the church all my life, no one ever taught me these Keystone passages, and this first set is just colossal!)

Romans 2:28-29 NLT - "For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. "No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by God's Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people."

Did you note that Paul said, "a person" and not "a Jewish person?" Paul was both Jewish and Christian, so we know, for sure, that the True Remnant is virtually anyone with a changed Heart (including Christians like Paul), a change that does not come from self, but a Transformation produced, or caused, by the Spirit of God. I love it!

Also, we know that the Remnant is Truly that . . . small, for few will enter through the Narrow Gate.

Matthew 7:14 NLT - "But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it."

My friend, if Christ has Circumcised your Heart of the Sinful Nature, THEN YOU belong to that Holy Remnant. And if you belong to the Family of Circumcision, then I am so proud to call you my Brother! (Assuming that Cooper is the name of a dude. haha )

And if you didn't know that there was a Family of Circumcision, check this out!

Genesis 17:14 NLT - "Any male who fails to be circumcised will be cut off from the covenant family for breaking the covenant."

Now, what is so important about the Gen 17 passage above, is that this is where Spiritual Circumcision was instituted by God, where He Himself makes the Spiritual Change. Notice that God does not ask Abraham to serve Faithfully and Blamelessly, but it is because the Sinful Nature had been lifted from his Heart (which is what Spiritual Circumcision is), he was then Enabled to change and obey, just as was the Apostle Paul. Genesis chapter 17 is a Keystone chapter for the entire Bible, for again, this is when Spiritual Circumcision became known . . . the True Promise, the True Everlasting Covenant.

Hang in there . . . you're about to see a whole new Bible . . . a whole new Gospel! And when you do, your life will change my friend.

Powerful Lord, God Almighty . . . I beg of you to show my Beloved friend, Cooper, your Holy Word as you would desire. Please show Him your unbelievable and Glorious, Mysterious Plan. I beg of you to show Cooper the Truth, that your Truth would conquer the lies of Satan. Please, Lord . . . I beg this of you. In the Name of your Holy Son, Jesus . . . Amen.

Cooper . . . study the below Triangle of Truth. Those three passage sets will absolutely shock your mind when they get into the marrow of your bones. And when this Truth begins to penetrate your Heart, you will then understand why Adam and Eve were not allowed to eat from the Tree of Life . . . and Live forever. I'm not kidding, the Mysterious Plan of God will blow you away when you see it. And, you will never, NEVER be the same!

Genesis 3:22-24 NLT - "Then the LORD God said, "Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!" 23 So the LORD God banished them from the Garden of Eden, and he sent Adam out to cultivate the ground from which he had been made. 24 After sending them out, the LORD God stationed mighty cherubim to the east of the Garden of Eden. And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life."

That's right . . . God did not allow them to eat from the Tree of Life, because His Plan, from before the foundation of the world, was to have all of humanity wait for Jesus, that same Tree of Life . . . Jesus, as He hung Cursed on His own Tree.

And it was on the Tree that stood atop Calvary Hill that Jesus became that same exact Curse for us . . . He took upon Him the Curse for all who would believe in Him.

Galatians 3:13 NIV - "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole."

The Triangle of Truth is below. Study these passages until you KNOW them, and use as many translations as you can find. Your life is about to be completely changed.

Attachments

• Triangle of Truth.png
    Triangle of Truth.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 0

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nice! And yes! The True Remnant is more than just the Blessed Jewish man, woman or child, but anyone who finds the Narrow Gate (as it seems to me). Check it out . . .

(Forgive me for posting the same passages over and over, but I do this because after being in the church all my life, no one ever taught me these Keystone passages, and this first set is just colossal!)

Romans 2:28-29 NLT - "For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. "No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by God's Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people."

Did you note that Paul said, "a person" and not "a Jewish person?" Paul was both Jewish and Christian, so we know, for sure, that the True Remnant is virtually anyone with a changed Heart (including Christians like Paul), a change that does not come from self, but a Transformation produced, or caused, by the Spirit of God. I love it!

Also, we know that the Remnant is Truly that . . . small, for few will enter through the Narrow Gate.

Matthew 7:14 NLT - "But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it."

My friend, if Christ has Circumcised your Heart of the Sinful Nature, THEN YOU belong to that Holy Remnant. And if you belong to the Family of Circumcision, then I am so proud to call you my Brother! (Assuming that Cooper is the name of a dude. haha )

And if you didn't know that there was a Family of Circumcision, check this out!

Genesis 17:14 NLT - "Any male who fails to be circumcised will be cut off from the covenant family for breaking the covenant."

Now, what is so important about the Gen 17 passage above, is that this is where Spiritual Circumcision was instituted by God, where He Himself makes the Spiritual Change. Notice that God does not ask Abraham to serve Faithfully and Blamelessly, but it is because the Sinful Nature had been lifted from his Heart (which is what Spiritual Circumcision is), he was then Enabled to change and obey, just as was the Apostle Paul. Genesis chapter 17 is a Keystone chapter for the entire Bible, for again, this is when Spiritual Circumcision became known . . . the True Promise, the True Everlasting Covenant.

Hang in there . . . you're about to see a whole new Bible . . . a whole new Gospel! And when you do, your life will change my friend.

Powerful Lord, God Almighty . . . I beg of you to show my Beloved friend, Cooper, your Holy Word as you would desire. Please show Him your unbelievable and Glorious, Mysterious Plan. I beg of you to show Cooper the Truth, that your Truth would conquer the lies of Satan. Please, Lord . . . I beg this of you. In the Name of your Holy Son, Jesus . . . Amen.

Cooper . . . study the below Triangle of Truth. Those three passage sets will absolutely shock your mind when they get into the marrow of your bones. And when this Truth begins to penetrate your Heart, you will then understand why Adam and Eve were not allowed to eat from the Tree of Life . . . and Live forever. I'm not kidding, the Mysterious Plan of God will blow you away when you see it. And, you will never, NEVER be the same!

Genesis 3:22-24 NLT - "Then the LORD God said, "Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!" 23 So the LORD God banished them from the Garden of Eden, and he sent Adam out to cultivate the ground from which he had been made. 24 After sending them out, the LORD God stationed mighty cherubim to the east of the Garden of Eden. And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life."

That's right . . . God did not allow them to eat from the Tree of Life, because His Plan, from before the foundation of the world, was to have all of humanity wait for Jesus, that same Tree of Life . . . Jesus, as He hung Cursed on His own Tree.

And it was on the Tree that stood atop Calvary Hill that Jesus became that same exact Curse for us . . . He took upon Him the Curse for all who would believe in Him.

Galatians 3:13 NIV - "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole."

The Triangle of Truth is below. Study these passages until you KNOW them, and use as many translations as you can find. Your life is about to be completely changed.
So then, because we need the full gospel, we need to include in our teaching, the many scriptures that warn about falling by the wayside.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I see lots of words and your opinion but no passages from Scripture to support your theory.

I did as you suggested and put my thinking cap on ;)

Your 500 year teaching from Calvin is not logical and is opposite of what Scripture teaches and Christianity has been teaching for 2,000 years.

I know these passages from Scripture won't change your mind but if you put your thinking cap on, that is if you have one, maybe they will:

2. Galatians 5:4 says Christians can “fall from grace.” You have to be in a state of grace in order to fall from it.

3. In John 15:1-6, Jesus uses the metaphor of a vine and branches for himself (the vine) and Christians (the branches). And yet, he would then say if a Christian “does not abide” in the vine, he will be “cast forth as a branch . . . gathered, [and] thrown into the fire” (v. 6).

4. Romans 11:18-22 tells us we can be “cut off” from Christ and be lost. Verse 22 says, “Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you, provided you continue in his kindness; otherwise you too will be cut off.”

5. Revelation 22:18-19 warns us that God can “take away [our] share in the tree of [eternal] life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.”

6-10. The sacred text assures us over and over again that if we commit certain sins and we do not repent of them, we will not go to heaven (see Matthew 5:44-45, 10:32-33; Ephesians 5:3-5; I Corinthians 6:9-11; Galatians 5:19-21; Revelation 21:6-8). It makes no sense, if we are justified by faith alone, that what we do would be so plainly said to be the cause of eternal damnation.

bible study Mary

———————————————

My “ Spidey Senses” tell me you might be Catholic ....I love Catholics ....some of my relatives are Catholic ....they are almost always great people!
,I love them but I hate their Doctrine —- one could fill a warehouse with the errors contained in their Catechism.....many people that I know think Catholics are all Lost because of their Mariology, belief in the Fairy Tale Of Purgatory, infant baptism, their madness in regard to the taking of the Sacraments and how the elements actually turn into the blood and flesh of Christ,etc..... I could go on....
I think many if the Catholics get just enough “ right” that they might be Saved.... most Believe in the Resurrection Of Christ and believe that Jesus is God in the Flesh.....
What I know about Catholics is that some may be Saved “ despite” the official beliefs, they are ALL “ fallen from Grace”..... Galatians makes that clear....
One gets saved by simply Believing 1Cor15:1-4......Jesus said so, using Paul as His mouthpiece....Jesus died for our sins and rose from the grave.... believing those two things ONLY is what Saves . If you ADD to those two Truths , thinking that the Gospel is “Essential” for Salvation , but not quite “ Adequate” in and of itself for the same, and add “ works” to it like Confession Of sins to a Priest, infant baptism, Communion ,etc......THIS is how you “ fall from Grace”..
You might be Saved, but your Christian Walk is a Crippled one....never having the Assurance Of your Salvation, never Resting in the Gospel Of Grace That God Commands us to do , and thereby forfeiting the Peace Of Mind and Joy That God wants His Children to have—- God states in Hebrews that if you do not Rest in His Gospel and are adding to it with your Works Of Religion, you are in a state of “ Disobedience and UNbelief.” Serious Accusations . Many Protestant Churches Add to the Gospel also—- they are just not as blatant as the catholics, and I will give the Catholics credit for one thing—- they at least don’t try to hide their false traditions and beliefs ....still.....their “ False Gospels “ at the very least, put their Salvation in jeopardy .....Do what God Commanded—- REST in the Gospel.

Reactions: Cooper

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, because we need the full gospel, we need to include in our teaching, the many scriptures that warn about falling by the wayside.

Those who fall by the wayside are those who have stony Hearts. Those who have stony Hearts are the ones who receive the Message of Christ, but because the Message, or the Seed, cannot grow upon or within anything made of stone, the sun scorches the seedling and it dies. There is no root within the Heart of a person whose Heart is made of stone.

When your Heart has been lifted of the Curse of Confusion, the Sinful Nature, and you are then Caused by God to live a certain and specific Way . . . falling Truly astray isn't going to happen. In fact, it cannot, considering that Christ places us on a path of Obedience that increases in measure.

2 Corinthians 3:14-18 NLT - "But the people's minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ. 15 Yes, even today when they read Moses' writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand. 16 But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord--who is the Spirit--makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image."

If we believe what Paul teaches above in 2nd Cor, there is no room for falling astray. Speaking for myself, and having physically experienced my Baptism by Fire, immediately followed by and even more Powerful Indwelling of the Holy Spirit . . . it is impossible that I would fall astray. I am no longer anything like the person I used to be, and I have already lain down my life for a "brother." How much more will I lay down my life for my Spiritual Brother . . . Jesus. I will die just for Him Holy Name alone.

And once a person becomes more and more like Christ, eventually, they will possess no pattern of sin. I can testify that these Scriptures are True, and they apply to us today.

1 John 3:8-10 NLT - "But when people keep on sinning, it shows that they belong to the devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil. 9 Those who have been born into God's family do not make a practice of sinning, because God's life is in them. So they can't keep on sinning, because they are children of God. 10 So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God."

None of these things are possible if Colossians 2:9-15 did not exist. But Colossians 2:9-15 does exist, though virtually no pastor wants to acknowledge it. The entire Bible is written around Colossians 2:9-15. If you take heed to what I have provided, especially that Triangle of Truth, the next time you read the Bible in a timeline, chronological fashion, you will see what I mean . . . and your entire Life will change.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? I don't see how a person can be Justified if they are under the Curse of Adam and Eve . . . hence the Holy Purpose of Christ's Circumcision. If I'm wrong on this, then nearly everything I believe about the Bible is wrong. I would be devastated to have to re-learn all of Scripture.

See Romans 4:5...He is the God who justifieth the ungodly.

We are given a new identity in Christ (that we are the righteousness of the Lord in Him) that we will continue to have even if we blow it.

Now that you have this unshakable identity, go and live like your new identity (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6).

You ever hear of a thing called ,” The Cross ?” It changed almost everything.Paul says we are “ already forgiven and we are to forgive others as God has already Forgiven us....The thinking should no longer should be “ I got to forgive this Lout or God will send me to Hell”—— that is Law.....Jesus LIVED in the Age Of Law and that is what He preached....

This kind of theology discounts everything that Jesus ever said as being before the Cross and therefore invalid. However, it is written,

Heb 1:1, God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

If you believe the Gospel Of 1 Cor 15:1-4..... you Will Live By the Spirit and that in-dwelling Spirit will mortify the deeds Of the Flesh ....it does not happen over-night....

It will happen overnight for those who repent...for those who don't...well, I don't see any guarantee that they will enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It will happen overnight for those who repent...for those who don't...well, I don't see any guarantee that they will enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Didn't happen for you, So that puts you in the last bracket right?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole nation turned from away from God.

Someone, I forget who, was saying that to repent means to change your mind, which is true, but equally people can change their mind the other way.

Someone, I forget who, was saying that to repent means to change your mind, which is true, but equally people can change their mind the other way.

I was the one that said that.....
Once Saved by the Grace Of God, I don’t know why anybody would want to turn their backs against it .....theoretically, If one “ changes his mind” 50 times a day.....that does not change a Promise of God. Like this one— “ All Of Those That come to me in shall NO WAY be Cast Out” or “ NOTHING can take them from My Hand” ......That “ Nothing “ would include themselves ....
Once the initial Belief is manifested by Trusting in the Gospel , you are in the Body Of Christ....in the Grip Of God.....God said “ No FUTURE event could take you out of His Grip” .....That is enough to cover EVERTHING once a man is initially Saved....

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Those who fall by the wayside are those who have stony Hearts. Those who have stony Hearts are the ones who receive the Message of Christ, but because the Message, or the Seed, cannot grow upon or within anything made of stone, the sun scorches the seedling and it dies. There is no root within the Heart of a person whose Heart is made of stone.

When your Heart has been lifted of the Curse of Confusion, the Sinful Nature, and you are then Caused by God to live a certain and specific Way . . . falling Truly astray isn't going to happen. In fact, it cannot, considering that Christ places us on a path of Obedience that increases in measure.

2 Corinthians 3:14-18 NLT - "But the people's minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ. 15 Yes, even today when they read Moses' writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand. 16 But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord--who is the Spirit--makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image."

If we believe what Paul teaches above in 2nd Cor, there is no room for falling astray. Speaking for myself, and having physically experienced my Baptism by Fire, immediately followed by and even more Powerful Indwelling of the Holy Spirit . . . it is impossible that I would fall astray. I am no longer anything like the person I used to be, and I have already lain down my life for a "brother." How much more will I lay down my life for my Spiritual Brother . . . Jesus. I will die just for Him Holy Name alone.

And once a person becomes more and more like Christ, eventually, they will possess no pattern of sin. I can testify that these Scriptures are True, and they apply to us today.

1 John 3:8-10 NLT - "But when people keep on sinning, it shows that they belong to the devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil. 9 Those who have been born into God's family do not make a practice of sinning, because God's life is in them. So they can't keep on sinning, because they are children of God. 10 So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God."

None of these things are possible if Colossians 2:9-15 did not exist. But Colossians 2:9-15 does exist, though virtually no pastor wants to acknowledge it. The entire Bible is written around Colossians 2:9-15. If you take heed to what I have provided, especially that Triangle of Truth, the next time you read the Bible in a timeline, chronological fashion, you will see what I mean . . . and your entire Life will change.
I am fed up with hearing this feeble excuse. You cannot fall from grace if you never received it. The message is to believers.

Last edited:

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I was the one that said that.....
Once Saved by the Grace Of God, I don’t know why anybody would want to turn their backs against it .....theoretically, If one “ changes his mind” 50 times a day.....that does not change a Promise of God. Like this one— “ All Of Those That come to me in shall NO WAY be Cast Out” or “ NOTHING can take them from My Hand” ......That “ Nothing “ would include themselves ....
Once the initial Belief is manifested by Trusting in the Gospel , you are in the Body Of Christ....in the Grip Of God.....God said “ No FUTURE event could take you out of His Grip” .....That is enough to cover EVERTHING once a man is initially Saved....
God will never cast anyone away, but we CAN turn aside.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A mate was claiming that he can sin all he wants because he makes claims that he is born again, OSAS ? well No ! you are surly not born again if you make such stupid claims.
He claimed that he can kill who ever he wants regardless ? Wrong !
He claims that you need not repent of your sins as well ? well he claims that to repent is to change your way ? well what is that I ask, he claims it's a one off deal ? No it's not !
There is no deals with God ! you abide or you don't !
One is always a Sinner and must repent of your sins always, in that you will be strengthen not to fall into the same traps, one must repent always of Sin that one does, to be taking yourself as a Christian serious.
What old mate is doing is claiming Licence to Sin ?
Fact is the Bible says that you will pay for every one of your sins to the very last cent. so do not abide in Sin repent of such directly. such is good for your Soul, if one claims not to bother with sin, you are lost.

What OSAS truly means is that once truly born again ! get that ? truly ! born again then you can not be snatched out of Gods hand. why is that ? well you are in the Kingdom of God and not of this world ?

Sadly OSAS is bastardised by Satanist.

One point in such who claim to be born again that I have seen is dribble, my mate showed me this rubbish of his. he was claiming to save people by them saying words back to him and then he was claiming to of Saved them, yep ! what total BS ! only one can Save ! and that's Jesus Christ himself by the power of the Holy Spirit.
No one can save another's Soul, it just does not work that way at all.
Religion can not Save, it's never Saved anyone's Soul, You need the Holy Spirit to truly come upon you, like it did with Saul, when he became Paul. God did this work in him and he took it on 24/7 St Paul is truly an inspiration as such. he took them all on with such devotion.

Old mate was bagging the Saints last week to me :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Cooper

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A mate was claiming that he can sin all he wants because he makes claims that he is born again, OSAS ? well No ! you are surly not born again if you make such stupid claims.
He claimed that he can kill who ever he wants regardless ? Wrong !
He claims that you need not repent of your sins as well ? well he claims that to repent is to change your way ? well what is that I ask, he claims it's a one off deal ? No it's not !
There is no deals with God ! you abide or you don't !
One is always a Sinner and must repent of your sins always, in that you will be strengthen not to fall into the same traps, one must repent always of Sin that one does, to be taking yourself as a Christian serious.
What old mate is doing is claiming Licence to Sin ?
Fact is the Bible says that you will pay for every one of your sins to the very last cent. so do not abide in Sin repent of such directly. such is good for your Soul, if one claims not to bother with sin, you are lost.

What OSAS truly means is that once truly born again ! get that ? truly ! born again then you can not be snatched out of Gods hand. why is that ? well you are in the Kingdom of God and not of this world ?

Sadly OSAS is bastardised by Satanist.

One point in such who claim to be born again that I have seen is dribble, my mate showed me this rubbish of his. he was claiming to save people by them saying words back to him and then he was claiming to of Saved them, yep ! what total BS ! only one can Save ! and that's Jesus Christ himself by the power of the Holy Spirit.
No one can save another's Soul, it just does not work that way at all.
Religion can not Save, it's never Saved anyone's Soul, You need the Holy Spirit to truly come upon you, like it did with Saul, when he became Paul. God did this work in him and he took it on 24/7 St Paul is truly an inspiration as such. he took them all on with such devotion.

Old mate was bagging the Saints last week to me :rolleyes:.
You are right. OSAS is Satanic. It leads people into a false sense of security, they think they are saved when they are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte