OSAS: Scripture is now Inward only, no more Outward.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The believer does not have a law written in ink anymore.

I.e. the law of Christ is now only written in the heart and mind of anyone claiming to have faith in God, Inky letters on paper don't matter anymore.

You know what is so truly beautiful about Scripture given to us by the Lord on paper? He has foreseen every insane lie of the devil and men, and has purposely had His Scripture written in such a way as to easily rebuke it for the trash that it is.

Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face.

"Oh, well, Ok John, so we'll just be scrapping this inky stuff you've written to us, and hazarded your life for, until we see you face to face, and then you can reveal things to us in private."

The real wonder is why OSAS even bothers quoting dead letters on paper, as if to justify or prove what they say is so?

One thing is for certain, disputing anything about the doctrine, law, commandment, or word of the Lord Jesus Christ, based upon inky Scripture is a completely foolish waste of time with OSAS self-justifying Scripture speakers.

OSAS is truly a law unto itself, to where the only words proceeding from the mouth of God are only heard within their own hearts and minds, and nothing written on paper can counter or gain say it.

Sorry John.

I will never dispute anything with OSAS over paper-bound Scripture again, until they repent and declare openly that what is written in Scripture of pen and paper by the prophets and apostles of the Lord, has more authority than what anyone on earth today thinks, imagines, or declares to be the truth and law of Christ.

And that especially includes their modern prophets of new mystery and revelation of truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ, that they say was not revealed in old dead letters of flesh and blood men.

But at this time today, they are revealing for the very first time of all times!, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of God.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This should be a motto written as fair warning over ever single church door preaching OSAS.

But of course, once it's written no one should care about it anymore.

Inky is stinky!!

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I.e. the law of Christ is now only written in the heart and mind of anyone claiming to have faith in God, Inky letters on paper don't matter anymore.

You know what is so truly beautiful about Scripture given to us by the Lord on paper? He has foreseen every insane lie of the devil and men, and has purposely had His Scripture written in such a way as to easily rebuke it for the trash that it is.

Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face.

"Oh, well, Ok John, so we'll just be scrapping this inky stuff you've written to us, and hazarded your life for, until we see you face to face, and then you can reveal things to us in private."

The real wonder is why OSAS even bothers quoting dead letters on paper, as if to justify or prove what they say is so?

One thing is for certain, disputing anything about the doctrine, law, commandment, or word of the Lord Jesus Christ, based upon inky Scripture is a completely foolish waste of time with OSAS self-justifying Scripture speakers.

OSAS is truly a law unto itself, to where the only words proceeding from the mouth of God are only heard within their own hearts and minds, and nothing written on paper can counter or gain say it.

Sorry John.

I will never dispute anything with OSAS over paper-bound Scripture again, until they repent and declare openly that what is written in Scripture of pen and paper by the prophets and apostles of the Lord, has more authority than what anyone on earth today thinks, imagines, or declares to be the truth and law of Christ.

And that especially includes their modern prophets of new mystery and revelation of truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ, that they say was not revealed in old dead letters of flesh and blood men.

But at this time today, they are revealing for the very first time of all times!, the whole truth and nothing but the truth of God.

Actually they do Rob, God has never let His people go unrestrained, we have the law of the Christ, many laws we have to obey. If He didn't reveal His commandments to us, why then is 1 Jn 5:3 found in His word sir? He certainly could not hold peoples actions for judgment accountable if He didn't provide any rules. Christians are still governed by law Rob.