1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our generation will not die before the rapture and the return of Jesus to earth. PTL

Discussion in 'Eschatology & Prophecy Forum' started by GISMYS_7, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Timtofly

Timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The church is glorified and that is symbolized by robes of white.

Obviously you must have a whole different scenario of the Second Coming from Jesus, John, and Paul.

2. L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

Amen.
    I feel so sad for these foolish wishers who KEEP THEIR OWN EYES SHUT TO .....NOT SEE.

Once when young in the faith, I was taught this blarney. Studying and praying and digging deep in the Word reveals God's truth.

Why does this generation think it is so special to escape?

They treat God like a fool, NOT caring that it is his will and his plan happening. !

Selfishesness will be their fall !

amigo de christo and David Boyer like this.
  3. David Boyer

David Boyer Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    I'm not the one altering the text of Revelation to fit my ideas.

Trust that Revelation is true.
    Look around the world and see if the world is matching up with Revelation.
    Then you can make some sort of guesses/predictions about the world because if the world matches Revelation then maybe the world will continue to match Revelation.
    Older prophecies can add to Revelation, but can never alter Revelation. Rev 22:18-19
    When it comes to which book is the primary source... go with the one COMMANDED by Jesus Christ. Rev 1:19

4. No Pre-TB

No Pre-TB Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    If I may, @David Boyer, it may be Pre-TB believers here may feel defensive because of your questions. Now, I agree with the idea that Christ taught the church we ought to spiritually prepare for all types of tribulation.
    Expecting to be removed beforehand is quite the opposite of what He and Paul taught.

I wonder, without bickering if possible, what the OP thinks are the 3 best verses that prove the OPs idea of escaping tribulation or at least verses detailing when we are raptured in Revelation. I’d feel hard pressed to mention just 1 single verse for her/him.

Job 14:12
    So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

How does man rise at the rapture if the heavens haven’t been removed yet according to a Pre-TB timeline? The OP doesn’t need to answer, but scripture shouldn’t conflict with scripture. This should be a shiny red flag causing people to look into it. Or Acts 3:21
    How does Christ leave heaven when nothing is restored yet according to Pre-TB? Scripture cannot invalidate other scripture. Im concerned about my brothers and sisters in the Lord, I don’t want them to not see scripture that speaks truth.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022 at 9:58 AM
  5. L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d

L3astAm0ngManyB13ss3d Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    We can have the TRUTH of the Word expounded and exposed but it is up to the individual to receive it at the Spirit's moving in them.

Many do not want the truth but rather a tickling lie to lullaby their sleepiness further.

The Word tells us to AWAKE, BE SOBER AND VIGILANT, to submit ourselves unto God, follow HIS VOICE , commands & will, not deviating off this path.

Yet we see so many wanting the easy way full of flowery words and platitudes that cause no alarm nor fear. EASY!

FEAR GOD!

Do not fear the one who can ONLY KILL THE BODY !

FEAR GOD!

God alone has the POWER TO DESTROY BOTH BODY AND SOUL in the LOF for all eternity !

Do these that hold to an unsound doctrine believe it will become true if they keep repeating it as a mantra ?

Rapture us, rapture us, rapture us ; SOUNDS LIKE,
    Crucify him, crucify him, crucify him
    at Jesus's mock trial !