Our Young Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(kriss;52447)
TOLI never said anything was going to be delted or forbidden MY Point is if you are going to argue a subject then argue the subject. You can not say it's a false doctrine by using and unrelated subject to prove your point. It makes your argument pointless.If you do not understand the subject how can you say it is false because you obviously never studied it. All your doing is making assumptions without studing the right scriptures
All I know is that the only people who oppose the young earth oppose it because they either believe in a Gap Theory, or they are further compromised and accept the Theory of Evolution. Granted, most will be the former not the latter.You said on your point 1. that we have to understand the first earth age... but that's the debate... I don't believe in the first Earth age. So, saying that we can't use Genesis to support a young Earth (which I find odd) because of the first Earth age... is the debate itself. Those who don't believe in a first Earth age believe the Earth is as old as the geneologies state.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(treeoflife;52448)
(Kriss;52447)
TOLI never said anything was going to be delted or forbiddenMY Point isif you are going to argue a subject then argue the subject. You can not say it's a false doctrine by using and unrelated subject to prove your point. It makes your argument pointless.If you do not understand the subject how can you say it is false because you obviously never studied it.All your doing is making assumptions without studing the right scriptures
All I know is that the only people who oppose the young earth it oppose it because they either believe in a Gap Theory, or they are either further compromised and accept the Theory of Evolution. Granted, most will be the latter not the former.You said on your point 1. that we have to understand the first earth age... but that's the debate... I don't believe in the first Earth age.Then it is completely pointless to debate it then. You have creation week, I have both creation week (Unrelated topic) and first Earth Age (Related topic)If I was talking about Noah's Flood on a creation week topic, is not Noah's Flood unrelated topic to the creation week?

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(thesuperjag;52449)
Then it is completely pointless to debate it then. You have creation week, I have both creation week (Unrelated topic) and first Earth Age (Related topic)If I was talking about Noah's Flood on a creation week topic, is not Noah's Flood unrelated topic to the creation week?
... the thread topic is "Our Young Earth". I suppose any material supporting or contrary would be on topic. CREATION week certainly would be on topic.The teaching that God created the world in six days, rested on the seventh, and kept a very good geneology of everyone from Adam to Jesus is very much on topic.The fact that you say creation week given to us in Genesis is "not on topic" when discussing the age of the Earth only shows how compromised a person can become by a belief that supports a "first Earth age" AKA the Gap Theory. According to you, the only way you can talk about the age of the earth is by talking about an Earth age hidden in Genesis 1:1-2, and creation week (which you make a seperate event and I do not) is of no consequence.That, is, the, debate.There is no first earth age.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(treeoflife;52450)
... the thread topic is "Our Young Earth". I suppose any material supporting or contrary would be on topic. CREATION week certainly would be on topic.The teaching that God created the world in six days, rested on the seventh, and kept a very good geneology of everyone from Adam to Jesus is very much on topic.How you can say that creation week is not on topic with discussing the age of the Earth only shows how compromised a person can become by a belief that supports a "first Earth age" AKA the Gap Theory. According to you, the only way you can talk about the age of the earth is by talking about an Earth age hidden in Genesis 1:1-2, and creation week (which you make a seperate event and I do not) is of no consequence.That, is, the, debate.There is no first earth age.
Really? Where can you place Job 40:15-24 at, since this is talking about dinosaurs? Obviously we only can find dinosaur bones in our time?

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(thesuperjag;52451)
Really? Where can you place Job 40:15-24 at, since this is talking about dinosaurs? Obviously we only can find dinosau bones in our time?
Man lived with Dinosaurs.Biblical creationists believe that man and dinosaurs lived at the sametime because God, a perfect eyewitness to history, said that He created man and land animals on Day 6 (Genesis 1:24–31). Dinosaurs are land animals, so logically they were created on Day 6.How did Job know about dinosaurs? That is the question you should be asking.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(treeoflife;52452)
(thesuperjag;52451)
Really? Where can you place Job 40:15-24 at, since this is talking about dinosaurs? Obviously we only can find dinosaur bones in our time?
Man lived with Dinosaurs.Biblical creationists believe that man and dinosaurs lived at the sametime because God, a perfect eyewitness to history, said that He created man and land animals on Day 6 (Genesis 1:24–31). Dinosaurs are land animals, so logically they were created on Day 6.How did Job know about dinosaurs? That is the question you should be asking.Job did not know there dinosaurs. It is only in the book of Job, that's all.Job 40:1 - Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,Job 40:2 - Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.Job 40:3 - Then Job answered the LORD, and said,Job 40:4 - Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.Job 40:5 - Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.Job 40:6 - Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,Job 40:7 - Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.Job 40:8 - Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?Job 40:9 - Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?Job 40:10 - Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.Job 40:11 - Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.Job 40:12 - Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.Job 40:13 - Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.Job 40:14 - Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.Job 40:16 - Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.Job 40:17 - He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.Job 40:18 - His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.Job 40:19 - He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.Job 40:20 - Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.Job 40:21 - He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.Job 40:22 - The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.Job 40:23 - Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.Job 40:24 - He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
correct Jag tree of life as I said there there are scriptures about the first earth age there had to be a first earth age to have and old earth The creation week does not support an old earth. Because it was never talking about the first earth age Old earth =first earth age It talks about this age. If you want to argue for a young earth you have to debate the scripture supporting it and most are not even in Genesis you refusal to understand this goes to point I was making in the first bplace if you dont understand the subject and the verse's that support it why are debatingit?? there is Job, Jeremiah,rev,2 Peter, if you are not going to address the verse's supporting it. then you are off topic

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(thesuperjag;52456)
Job 40:6 - Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
... Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.Sincerely, consider the conversation we are given in Job. God is speaking to Job about behemoth, we agree there. But why would God do that? Would God try and clarify His power to Job using a creature that is completely *unclear* to Job?Behemoth is a creature that Job would have been able to recall to relate the information God was giving to him. Why would the God relate a creature to Job that Job was completely ignorant of? It would be like me telling you a story about how a football team beat another football team, and in order to expand upon it and get you to understand... I compared it to the Zulu War of 1879. Accept, Job didn't have Google and he couldn't go look up what the Zulu War was. You mean to say that God used a totally unrelatable creature Job had never seen in order to convey His message? Whenever God relates the physical (behemoth) to Himself or the spiritual... the physical object is always something we can understand, grasp, or see.Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.He says, "which I made WITH THEE."Would God speak to Job of a creature that He has not beheld? God is trying to demonstrate something to Job. How can Job have any idea what God is trying to demonstrate if it is a creature He has never seen. The Lord tells Job that Behemoth was made WITH HIM, and to BEHOLD Behemoth, which God made WITH HIM.Job is able to know exactly what the Lord is talking about... because Job knows of Behemoth, and is being given a picture by God about His power. He can create Behemoth, but Behemoth is nothing for God.Furthermore, if dinosaurs lived before man... and died before man was made, you are placing death before Adam's sin, and this is a great error.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(kriss;52457)
It talks about this age. If you want to argue for a young earth you have to debate the scripture supporting it and most are not even in Genesis you refusal to understand this goes to point I was making in the first bplace if you dont understand the subject and the verse's that support it why are debatingit?? there is Job, Jeremiah,rev,2 Peter, if you are not going to address the verse's supporting it. then you are off topic
Please stop telling me I am off topic... We are talking about the age of the Earth, and just because you believe in an Earth age I find to be fantastical doesn't make me off topic. It means you believe in a fantastical Earth age that I do not, and it really is skewing your view on the conversation. So much so that I can't speak of anything different (no earth age) without you viewing it as off topic. The creation week is all there is. There is no Earth age preceding it.But, if you want to talk about it, give more direct reference to it. You said Job, Jeremiah, Rev, and Peter? Where exactly are you referring to in those books?As I said to Jag. If you place dinosaurs in an age on Earth before Adam and Eve, are you not placing death before sin.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(treeoflife;52458)
(thesuperjag;52456)
Job 40:6 - Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
... Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.Sincerely, consider the conversation we are given in Job. God is speaking to Job about behemoth, we agree there. But why would God do that? Would God try and clarify His power to Job using a creature that is completely *unclear* to Job?Behemoth is a creature that Job would have been able to recall to relate the information God was giving to him. Why would the God relate a creature to Job that Job was completely ignorant of? It would be like me telling you a story about how a football team beat another football team, and in order to expand upon it and get you to understand... I compared it to the Zulu War of 1879. Accept, Job didn't have Google and he couldn't go look up what the Zulu War was. You mean to say that God used a totally unrelatable creature Job had never seen in order to convey His message? Whenever God relates the physical (behemoth) to Himself or the spiritual... the physical object is always something we can understand, grasp, or see.Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.He says, "which I made WITH THEE."Would God speak to Job of a creature that He has not beheld? God is trying to demonstrate something to Job. How can Job have any idea what God is trying to demonstrate if it is a creature He has never seen. The Lord tells Job that Behemoth was made WITH HIM, and to BEHOLD Behemoth, which God made WITH HIM.Job is able to know exactly what the Lord is talking about... because Job knows of Behemoth, and is being given a picture by God about His power. He can create Behemoth, but Behemoth is nothing for God.Furthermore, if dinosaurs lived before man... and died before man was made, you are placing death before Adam's sin, and this is a great error.Do you not understand at all? Can a human make dinosaurs? Job as a human did not exist with dinosaurs. Job only exist in a soul as well as everybody else is. Dinosaurs are the only flesh that existed in the first Earth Age.God created all the souls (even Satan) in the first Earth Age and He created dinosaurs in that time. In the second Earth Age (Human Era) there was no dinosaurs alive. All we have are dinosaurs bones in the Museum...And no this does not affect Adam's "original" sin. If you want to go even further... Satan sinned ages ago before Adam did, because Adam didn't exist at all.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(thesuperjag;52461)
Do you not understand at all? Can a human make dinosaurs? Job as a human did not exist with dinosaurs. Job only exist in a soul as well as everybody else is. Dinosaurs are the only flesh that existed in the first Earth Age.God created all the souls (even Satan) in the first Earth Age and He created dinosaurs in that time. In the second Earth Age (Human Era) there was no dinosaurs alive. All we have are dinosaurs bones in the Museum...And no this does not affect Adam's "original" sin. If you want to go even further... Satan sinned ages ago before Adam did, because Adam didn't exist at all.
Humans can't make dinosaurs... never said any man did. God did that, when God made them WITH man. ... Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.God asks Job to BEHOLD a creature that HE CREATED WITH MAN. Job then beholds this creature of which he is fully aware--Behemoth.Your understanding is tainting. There is no first Earth age preceding creation week. God made Behemoth with man. He created man and land animals on Day 6 (Genesis 1:24-31). Dinosaurs are land animals, so logically they were created on Day 6.... Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(treeoflife;52460)
Please stop telling me I am off topic... We are talking about the age of the Earth, and just because you believe in an Earth age I find to be fantastical doesn't make me off topic. It means you believe in a fantastical Earth age that I do not, and it really is skewing your view on the conversation. So much so that I can't speak of anything different (no earth age) without you viewing it as off topic. The creation week is all there is. There is no Earth age preceding it.But, if you want to talk about it, give more direct reference to it. You said Job, Jeremiah, Rev, and Peter? Where exactly are you referring to in those books?As I said to Jag. If you place dinosaurs in an age on Earth before Adam and Eve, are you not placing death before sin.
I cant stop telling you the truth You are off topic Creation week has nothing to do with and old earth you are the one that doesnt understand the topic. What part of 2 Peter has do with creation week???? What part of there will be a third earth age have to do with a creation week ??????? What part of I foreknew you have to do with the creation week?????? nothing these are some of the verse's that support a first earth age that ended when the earth became void that is empty.how can this have anything to do with evolution you have obviously been a discussing this with others that have no clue about what scripture says about it either. If you want to discuss how long the creation week was thats fine but that is a differnt subject all together and needs a new threadSeems to me if you had read anything we have been saying you would get this.So I will reapeat myself here..........................................1.You can not properly use Gen. creation week as an argument the first earth age happens before the creation week ever Startsarguing a seven day creation week has nothing to do with a first earth age(old earth)there is no sense debating one subject with a non related subject THE FIRST EARTH AGE CEASED TO EXIST BEFORE GEN 1:3 Another words the earth was of undetermined old age (perhaps millions of years old if you believe science) before the creation week ever began the creation week is the SECOND (CURRENT earth age) 2. You can not deny knowledge has increased. 3. This has NOTHING TO DO WITH EVOULUTION The earth and the heavens were destroyed (became void) there was nothing left to evolveagain that is a a different argument and has to do with this current age (2nd earth age). Believing in a first earth age has to do with when souls were created, why Satan rebelled, why we were told to RE- populate the earth, where did God foreknow many from, understanding the mystery that 2 Peter 3 tells us.It is not about creation WeekAll this debate over THE Creation Week is useless and has not a thing to do with a FIRST EARTH AGE, OR The age of the EarthTHE FIRST EARTH AGE ENDED BEFORE IT(creation week) BEGAN.It ended when the earth became Void and without form. That is the subject. Not creation Week.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(treeoflife;52463)
(thesuperjag;52461)
Do you not understand at all? Can a human make dinosaurs? Job as a human did not exist with dinosaurs. Job only exist in a soul as well as everybody else is. Dinosaurs are the only flesh that existed in the first Earth Age.God created all the souls (even Satan) in the first Earth Age and He created dinosaurs in that time. In the second Earth Age (Human Era) there was no dinosaurs alive. All we have are dinosaurs bones in the Museum...And no this does not affect Adam's "original" sin. If you want to go even further... Satan sinned ages ago before Adam did, because Adam didn't exist at all.
Humans can't make dinosaurs... never said any man did. God did that, when God made them WITH man. ... Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.God asks Job to BEHOLD a creature that HE CREATED WITH MAN. Job then beholds this creature of which he is fully aware--Behemoth.Your understanding is tainting. There is no first Earth age preceding creation week. God made Behemoth with man. He created man and land animals on Day 6 (Genesis 1:24-31). Dinosaurs are land animals, so logically they were created on Day 6.... Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.I just can't stop saying the Truth.Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.Without the soul, the body (our body) can not operate at all. Tell me when did our soul create?

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(treeoflife;52373)
It is what it is. Did a wall of fire contridict the laws of physics? Did a rod turning into a serpant contridict the laws of physics? Did a talking mule contridict the laws of physics?God says it, He did it. It was as He said, period.
The thing is these contradictions are biblical and God did them. The canopy theory is not Biblical.

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(treeoflife;52419)
Can you please show me from scripture where God caused it to rain in Adam and Eve's lifetime? I'll tell you ahead of time, I am very familiar w/ it, and there is no basis for this belief.Rainbow is composed of two words: RAIN & BOW. Tell me... why didn't rainbows appear until Noah's flood? What changed in the ENVIRONMENT and in the ATMOSPHERE that would allow such a change as this, and would allow a rainbow to appear? What changed in the environment such that we don't even have to technically experience rain anymore to see a rainbow... we just need the right amount of moisture in the air and the right amount of sunlight. Yet, we know the first rainbow was after Noah's flood. Why is this? How could this be? Simply flooding the Earth would not do it... something around them, in the air, and in the atmosphere changed. What changed was the collapsing of the water canopy that God tells us He created in His original creation to protect them in the perfect environment to sustain life. A global greenhouse. Void of sunburn, void of storms, and void of lightening.Before the flood, the Earth was a perfect greenhouse... absent of thunderstorms, lightening, clouds, rain from clouds, or RAINbows. The first RAINbow was after Noah's flood, after the collapsing of the water canopy God created for the perfect environment around His creation.We can disagree, because the canopy is certainly Biblical. Whether it is scientific or not is of no matter to me. It very much so *can be* scientific if we choose to believe God's Word and develope our science around it. It is what God said it is.
And that seems to be the problem. You want science to fit the canopy theory because you believe it is Biblical. Science does not fit it and it is not Biblical. 2 wrongs don't make a right.Science and the Bible agree that there is an old earth. If we read the Bible with an open heart we will surely find what God is telling us. Ahh indeed it seems that it didn't rain until Noah's flood. So if there was a canopy and it is no longer there why does it rain today?Now if there was no canopy why would it rain back then? I'll answer the latter..Genesis 7:11-12 "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights."The fountains of the great deep are geysers on the ocean floor. These fountains exploded and created huge amounts of steam coming out of the oceans. This is also why it rained 40 days because of the clouds forming from the fountains of the great deep. Now that explanation is very short, but just a little thing to add. What do you think Moses was thinking of when he was writing about the "fountains of the great deep"? These were only discover in the past 30 years I believe but recorded thousands of years previous by Moses. Amazing!

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(kriss;52464)
i Cant Stop Telling You The Truth You Are Off Topic Creation Week Has Nothing To Do With And Old Earth You Are The One That Doesnt Understand The Topic. What Part Of 2 Peter Has Do With Creation Week???? What Part Of There Will Be A Third Earth Age Have To Do With A Creation Week ??????? What Part Of I Foreknew You Have To Do With The Creation Week?????? Nothing These Are Some Of The Verse's That Support A First Earth Age That Ended When The Earth Became Void That Is Empty.How Can This Have Anything To Do With Evolution You Have Obviously Been A Discussing This With Others That Have No Clue About What Scripture Says About It Either. If You Want To Discuss How Long The Creation Week Was Thats Fine But That Is A Differnt Subject All Together And Needs A New ThreadSeems To Me If You Had Read Anything We Have Been Saying You Would Get This.So I Will Reapeat Myself Here..........................................1.you Can Not Properly Use Gen. Creation Week as An Argument The First Earth Age Happens before the Creation Week Ever StartsArguing A Seven Day Creation Week has Nothing To Do With A First Earth Age(old Earth)there Is No Sense Debating One Subject With A Non Related Subject The First Earth Age Ceased To Exist Before Gen 1:3 Another Words The Earth Was Of Undetermined Old Age (perhaps Millions Of Years Old If You Believe Science) Before The Creation Week Ever Began The Creation Week Is The Second (current Earth Age) 2. You Can Not Deny Knowledge Has Increased. 3. This Has Nothing To Do With Evoulution The Earth And The Heavens Were Destroyed (became Void) There Was Nothing Left To EvolveAgain That Is A A Different Argument And Has To Do With This Current Age (2nd Earth Age). believing In A First Earth Age Has To Do With When Souls Were Created, Why Satan Rebelled, Why We Were Told To Re- Populate The Earth, Where Did God Foreknow Many From, Understanding The Mystery That 2 Peter 3 Tells Us.it Is Not About Creation WeekAll This Debate Over The Creation Week Is Useless And Has Not A Thing To Do With A First Earth Age, Or The Age Of The EarthThe First Earth Age Ended Before It(creation Week) Began.it Ended When The Earth Became Void And Without Form. That Is The Subject. Not Creation Week.
Amen!/Thread

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
treeoflifeHumans can't make dinosaurs... never said any man did. God did that, when God made them WITH man. ... Job 40:15 - Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.God asks Job to BEHOLD a creature that HE CREATED WITH MAN. Job then beholds this creature of which he is fully aware--Behemoth.Your understanding is tainting. There is no first Earth age preceding creation week. God made Behemoth with man. He created man and land animals on Day 6 (Genesis 1:24-31). Dinosaurs are land animals, so logically they were created on Day 6.
You are correct,man did walk with the dinosaurs,however we were not in flesh bodies as were them.Job 38 4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. 5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; 7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Do you notice verse 7? We are the sons of God mentioned here,God created the earth for us,and as you should see we were with Him when He did it. This is well before satan turned evil.satan was not created evil,he became that way,so what do you think wwe were doing before satan turned?We were never meant to be made flesh,it is only because of satan that we are.Now you say that the flood that destroyed the earth the first time was Noah's,let me show you why you are wrongJeremiah 4:23; "I beheld the earth, and, lo it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light."Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."Putting these two verses together you should see that the earth became void and without form it was not created that way,so the question should be why and how did it become that way.And when you put the two with Isiah,its really quite simpleIn Isaiah 45:18; "For thus saith the Lord That created the heavens; God Himself That formed the earth and made it; He hath established it He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: "I am the Lord; and there is none else."This is God speaking as Isaiah is writing it down, and He is telling us that when He created the earth, it was not in vain. "Vain" is the same Hebrew word used in Genesis 1:2, which was given as "void". God created this earth to be lived on, and to be inhabited. Genesis 1:1 told us that God created the earth to be inhabited. The "Tohu", the "destruction", was not part of the creation plan of verse one, but came after the fall of Satan when one third of all the souls followed Satan in the first earth age, in verse two. Jeremiah 4:24; "I beheld the mountains, and lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly."Jeremiah 4:25; "I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled."Nothing was left here the first time God destroyed this earth,so this cannot be Noah's floodJeremiah 4:26; "I beheld, and lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by His fierce anger."This is when the dinosaurs died,and they died instantly,all souls however went back to Heaven, to be born of flesh.If you don't understand the beginning you won't understand the end and that why this subject is indeed important

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(thesuperjag;52465)
I just can't stop saying the Truth.Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.Without the soul, the body (our body) can not operate at all. Tell me when did our soul create?
You haven't started saying the truth yet... sadly.What does this verse in Jeremiah have to do with anything? You're grasping for straws. The Lord made Behemoth with man.We know when Jeremiah was born, and we know that the Lord knew him before he was in the womb. What of it?Lets get back to Job, and the fact that he knew what a dinosaur was when the Lord pointed it out to him for explaination of His power.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
Truly it would be senseless to go on. I know there are many other Christians and non-Christians that have not been as compromised by this false doctrine as I believe those in this thread to be on this subject. Thus ends my part in this.