Parables

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had no problem scanning the videos in a couple of minutes and deciding what I wanted to comment upon. But maybe that is just My Personal Superpower Rotfl! :p:);)

You are special...we all know that :)

Point was, by Namoni was people electing to watch a particular thing on a TV schedule are put off by the umpteen multiple interruptions of Commericials....
Comparing that to coming to a forum designed for discussion, selecting a particular topic to discuss, then finding it is pretty much all a list of Videos....

Maybe someone will start an OP, entitled
TV Preachers and we can discuss the Commercials on the program....

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is talking about the second coming, not the rapture.

Yes, he did talk about a THE RAPTURE, mentioning it TWICE, beginning 1min 29 sec.

That in the rapture Saints are taken first.

Wait, are you now. "Explaining" his Rapture teaching........that you just said he was NOT talking about?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing stops you from commenting on the content of the video.

You gave a false review on that video, to which I have already replied.

No, it was not false.
I spoke to what your video man claimed.

And yes you Replied, on behalf of your video man, who is NOT present, with YOUR words...

Which by the way...your own words contradicted themselves.

And BTW.....hoping for people to comment on your videos, then saying their review of your presented videos "is False"....is laughable!
(Sort of akin to saying, you are presenting an others videos, you agree with....and if anyone else does not not agree....they are making a false declaration of their opinion..... LOL)

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it was not false.
I spoke to what your video man claimed.

And yes you Replied, on behalf of your video man, who is NOT present, with YOUR words...

Which by the way...your own words contradicted themselves.

And BTW.....hoping for people to comment on your videos, then saying their review of your presented videos "is False"....is laughable!
(Sort of akin to saying, you are presenting an others videos, you agree with....and if anyone else does not not agree....they are making a false declaration of their opinion..... LOL)

Glory to God,
Taken
He did not say what you claim.

Others can watch the video and see for themselves.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are special...we all know that :)

Point was, by Namoni was people electing to watch a particular thing on a TV schedule are put off by the umpteen multiple interruptions of Commericials....
Comparing that to coming to a forum designed for discussion, selecting a particular topic to discuss, then finding it is pretty much all a list of Videos....

Maybe someone will start an OP, entitled
TV Preachers and we can discuss the Commercials on the program....

God Bless,
Taken
I'm Not special that is the point. It takes 5 min per vid to gleen the points.
The videos are merely a topic of discussion. Why it's being made a big deal is silly.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did not say what you claim.

Others can watch the video and see for themselves.

Get on to the POINT...

ARE YOU SAYING, the "REVERSE RAPTURE" teaching IS; All believers are LEFT ON EARTH?

ARE YOU ALSO SAYING, ""THEREFORE" there IS NO "PRETRIBULATION" RAPTURE?

Glory to God,
Taken

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listening to this VIDEO, this man IS FIRST setting A FALSE PREMISE, "THEN" preaching his belief.

THE FALSE PREMISE...
1)
The Rapture occurs at Jesus Second Coming.

No, that is NOT TRUE.
No one who believes IN THE RAPTURE, is claiming JESUS has RETURNED TO THE EARTH.

Rapture Believers DISTINCTLY claim, Jesus IS Specifically IN the Clouds......
NOT Heaven! NOT EARTH!!

2)
ONLY Believers are Risen UP, and ALL others Left on Earth are Disbelievers.

No, that is NOT TRUE.
Converted Believers IN GOD and "CHRIST SPECIFIC" "are" Christs Church, and ARE raised UP to the Clouds.....( NOT HEAVEN )...
The Clouds, to MEET their Lord Jesus, IN THE AIR....(NOT Heaven, NOT on EARTH)!!

There shall REMAIN ON EARTH "MANY" believers "IN GOD".
They Suffer the WRATH OF THE LAMB...FOR Having BEEN revealed the Knowledge of Christ, and DENIED BELIEVING the Knowledge.

"THEY" PRIMARILY are ISRAEL, God Believers, Gods People.

"THEY" are NOT forsaken.
"THEY" shall RECEIVE, during the Tribulation, Specific MESSENGERS SENT FROM GOD, TO TEACH "THEM" of CHRIST.

"THEY" during the Tribulation...
Shall be MADE, by the Power of God...
.... SOUL" saved.
Shall be MADE, by the Power of God...
...."SPIRIT" quickened.
THEIR "Bodies" SHALL BE KILLED.
THEIR saved "SOULS" shall rise up to Heaven.
THEIR quickened "SPIRITS" shall rise up to Heaven.
THEIR "BODIES" shall REMAIN on EARTH, "WAITING" for the Lords RETURN, to RAISE UP "THEIR" Bodies "ON EARTH".
Their BODIES, Raised UP IN GLORY, and the Lord having "WITH HIM" their REWARD, of their SAVED Soul and QUICKENED Spirit, to reunite WITH their Glorified Bodies, ON EARTH.

Your video man....DOES NOT DISTINGUISH,
Between...Christs Church, Already "MADE" WHOLE....body, soul, spirit....

AND

Men who believe in God, but have not yet committed to the Messiah, Christ the Lord Jesus.

Your video man....Completely UNDERMINES, the meaning of the RAPTURE and WHO specifically it Applies to, and WHY!

No, I do NOT agree with your Video man...
Nor YOU, as his view, being your view.
Glory to God,Taken
Taken, please watch the video again. You didn't hear him right, you are mistaken bro, he did not say the rapture was at the second coming but he was comparing the snatching away of the wicked at the second coming to the rapture where the believers are snatched away & as he states meet Jesus in the air. He makes the comment that it is the same snatching away but one is of the believers in the rapture and at Jesus second coming He has His angels snatch away the wicked.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get on to the POINT...

ARE YOU SAYING, the "REVERSE RAPTURE" teaching IS; All believers are LEFT ON EARTH?

ARE YOU ALSO SAYING, ""THEREFORE" there IS NO "PRETRIBULATION" RAPTURE?

Glory to God,
Taken
What is said is clear. Sorry if you can't see it.

Both the speaker in the video and I are firmly pre-tribulation.

I've heard this guy speak before.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken, please watch the video again. You didn't hear him right, you are mistaken bro, he did not say the rapture was at the second coming but he was comparing the snatching away of the wicked at the second coming to the rapture where the believers are snatched away & as he states meet Jesus in the air. He makes the comment that it is the same snatching away but one is of the believers in the rapture and at Jesus second coming He has His angels snatch away the wicked.

His point near end of video...when mentioning Rapture him saying..."ALL Unbelievers Will be left on earth"
Not full Truth...
Believers IN God, but Not believing in Christ,
SHALL BE left behind SUBJECT to the WRATH OF THE LAMB (Seals).
As well as all who REJECT belief In God and in Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His point near end of video...when mentioning Rapture him saying..."ALL Unbelievers Will be left on earth"
Not full Truth...
Believers IN God, but Not believing in Christ,
SHALL BE left behind SUBJECT to the WRATH OF THE LAMB (Seals).
As well as all who REJECT belief In God and in Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken
And that is absolutely true.

Only the church is taken. Then the tribulation follows in which two thirds of the earth will die. But not at the rapture.

Then at the second coming those who took the mark of the beast will be killed.

The tribulation saints still alive and the unsaved who did not take the mark will enter the MK.

Nowhere does it say only Believers enter the MK.

Seals are never called the wrath of God. The bowls are.

Yes there is wrath in all the tribulation. There has been wrath in history as well.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was a lousy job of trying to dodge being a Jehovah witness.
Look CI, you are forgiven for thinking I have it in for you but frankly, when you post stuff that is the product of your lively imagination....when your pride and tunnel vision disable your ability to see clearly, even when others tell you to reconsider and you barricade yourself behind untruths.......is there any reason I should take what you post seriously?

Reactions: DNB

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Videos are about what others say. Your comments are about what you believe and think, to which others can respond positively (or negatively).

As to Easter in the KJV, that seems to be still sticking in your craw. So let me ask you -- How many of your video commentators refuse to use the KJV and use the NIV exclusively?
Non Inspired Version

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Non Inspired Version
Who is claiming inspiration for any translation? Inspiration is strictly applicable to the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts (called Autographs).

At the same time, because of the divine preservation of Scripture, we have an excellent representation of the Autographs in both the traditional Hebrew (Masoretic) Text as well as the traditional Greek (Received) Text.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Videos in the threads the same thing as the television. They are episodic.

You choose what to watch no one to watch, just like on TV.

It is visual, just like on TV.

And none of them stop you from posting and talking to others. The lame complaint.

No one forces you to watch a video anymore then you are forced to read or apply to posts.

Your complaint is bogus.
:rolleyes: It wasn't meant to be a complaint, just an explanation why some of us are choosing NOT to watch the multiple vids you are posting. Which, posted as they are, without any attempt of opinion, conversation or explanation on your part, borders on spam. (That was a complaint.)

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had no problem scanning the videos in a couple of minutes and deciding what I wanted to comment upon. But maybe that is just My Personal Superpower Rotfl! :p:);)
Each to their own I suppose. I don't mind people adding a vid here or there to support their views. But multiple vids with no thoughts by the poster in question? That just says spam to me. I'm not even going to bother.
Like I said before...I don't even mind that they're Dispensational vids...I watch/listen to plenty of those in my own time...I do like to base my disagreements on actual teaching rather than strawman arguments :p, and besides, much of what they say is also good.
But in a conversation forum...nope...not going to waste my time.
But, again...personal preference!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each to their own I suppose. I don't mind people adding a vid here or there to support their views. But multiple vids with no thoughts by the poster in question? That just says spam to me. I'm not even going to bother.
Like I said before...I don't even mind that they're Dispensational vids...I watch/listen to plenty of those in my own time...I do like to base my disagreements on actual teaching rather than strawman arguments :p, and besides, much of what they say is also good.
But in a conversation forum...nope...not going to waste my time.
But, again...personal preference!
Spam is something completely different & how is someone presenting a side on a topic a straw man? The videos are to spawn some discussion.
I think the real gripe probably is that people don't want to hear opinions stated in the videos that opposes their own own.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Spam is something completely different & how is someone presenting a side on a topic a straw man? The videos are to spawn some discussion.
I think the real gripe probably is that people don't want to hear opinions stated in the videos that opposes their own own.

Check this boards 'no spam' rules; I would say that starting numerous threads with NO comments or discussion, just ten or so vids, wobbles periously close to spam.

And as I said, I don't have a gripe that it's because he's posting Dispensational content. I'd have a problem if an Amillennialist posted numerous vids like that. The point is, this is NOT Youtube. It's a conversation board.
My point about the strawman is this: CoreIssue will often make accusations about Amillennialism that are just not based on what we believe. He builds a strawman argument to tear down. One of the reasons I listen to Dispensational teachers on my own time is so that if and when I disagree with the teaching, I know that it is based on what they actually think and teach; what they believe. I want to make sure I understand them correctly.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Check this boards 'no spam' rules; I would say that starting numerous threads with NO comments or discussion, just ten or so vids, wobbles periously close to spam.

And as I said, I don't have a gripe that it's because he's posting Dispensational content. I'd have a problem if an Amillennialist posted numerous vids like that. The point is, this is NOT Youtube. It's a conversation board.
My point about the strawman is this: CoreIssue will often make accusations about Amillennialism that are just not based on what we believe. He builds a strawman argument to tear down. One of the reasons I listen to Dispensational teachers on my own time is so that if and when I disagree with the teaching, I know that it is based on what they actually think and teach; what they believe. I want to make sure I understand them correctly.
Politicians hurl strawmen at each other all the time, don't they?

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Politicians hurl strawmen at each other all the time, don't they?
Yeah...I think they have to have it on their resume's before they can even apply for the position...."can build strawmen"....