Parables

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You tell us what you have personally gleaned. I won't be watching those videos, neither will some others.
I posted them for the consumption of you and others. You have no right to tell me what to do.

Don't watch them then, just like you said you would not watch the videos about the King James version versus modern translations because you have already made up your mind KJV was superior and had no problems. Even made excuses for Easter instead of Passover in the KJV.

I don't know what your problem is.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know what your problem is.
Videos are about what others say. Your comments are about what you believe and think, to which others can respond positively (or negatively).

As to Easter in the KJV, that seems to be still sticking in your craw. So let me ask you -- How many of your video commentators refuse to use the KJV and use the NIV exclusively?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Videos are about what others say. Your comments are about what you believe and think, to which others can respond positively (or negatively).

As to Easter in the KJV, that seems to be still sticking in your craw. So let me ask you -- How many of your video commentators refuse to use the KJV and use the NIV exclusively?
You post the materials of other people to support your position. So I can post videos that support my position.

In the videos some use the NIV, some the KJV and others other versions. The simple reality is the NIV is the most popular translation out there today. The KJV is still used a lot.

The one with the KJV stuck in their craw is you. You cannot defend your claims so you get angry and lash out.

Visual material is very effective and carries a lot of meaning quickly. A picture is worth 1,000 words, ever hear that?

So don't watch the videos and thus do not respond.