Passover Sacrifice Re-enactment on Temple Mount; MK Barred from Site!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BrotherlyLuv

Mar 25, 2013
Seattle, Washington
I just wanted to share some interesting news that took place today in Jerusalem. There is an Israeli political figure who won a seat in the Israeli Knesset (Likud Party) for the first time back in January 2013. His name is Moshe Feiglin, and he holds strong views regarding the Temple Mount site and the establisment of the coming Third Temple. Since last fall (2012) and especially his Knesset member win, he has been arrested several times for venturing onto the Temple Mount site praying openly. And as of a few weeks ago, he was caught trying to enter inside the Dome of the Rock. Israeli police fear that his actions will start a riot and Palestinians fear that he has plans to destroy the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa mosque.

Today, in light of Passover, Feiglin has made news once again in an attempt to visit the Temple Mount. Meanwhile, two men with a lamb were headed to the Temple Mount site to sacrifice it for the Jewish Passover ritual. And from the details, it sound like he and the sacrifcial attempt go hand in hand, perhaps orchestrated. I truly believe that Feiglin is one of the early players that the Lord has put in place in light of current events and Bible prophecy. He is definitely someone to keep an eye on during these current troublesome times.

Activists detained for attempted animal sacrifice - The Jerusalem Post 3/27/2013http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.050a0b0564c620ba5c22d568a1119301.6c1
Israel police bar rightist MP from Jerusalem holy site - Google News/AFP 3/27/2013
Arabs Protest, MK Barred from Temple Mount - Arutz Sheva 3/27/2013
Israeli lawmaker Moshe Feiglin denied entrance to Temple Mount - JTA 3/27/2013

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
pass over sacrafices Reject that Jesus is the lamb of God slain once and for all sins and sinners .

HOPEFULY NO CHRISTAIN IS GIVING MONEY FOR THE CONTINUATION OF PASSOVER which can only leave people in their sins..

The temple Jesus wants to be worshiped in is the temple KNOWN AS human hearts The Trinity could not care less about a temple mount..

He wants our hearts to be worshiped in..

Reactions: HeRoseFromTheDead

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
horsecamp said:
pass over sacrafices Reject that Jesus is the lamb of God slain once and for all sins and sinners .
HOPEFULY NO CHRISTAIN IS GIVING MONEY FOR THE CONTINUATION OF PASSOVER which can only leave people in their sins..
The temple Jesus wants to be worshiped in is the temple KNOWN AS human hearts The Trinity could not care less about a temple mount..
He wants our hearts to be worshiped in..
+1

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
I truly am blown away that there are Christians who would respond in the manner that horsecamp does.

The final 2520 days cannot start until the sacrifice is resumed and the treaty is signed.

The final 1260 days cannot begin until the sacrificed is ceased.

Christ cannot return until the 1260 days have completed.

Exodus 12:14

"And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever."

We are to keep this day for all time, including the Millenial Kingdom and forevermore. You are preaching against this holy day!

Matthew 26:26

"And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body."

This bread they speak of here was unleavened. It is speaking as to the time of the feast of unleavened bread.

Many of you have gone to church this morning, and you cannot change what has taken place, but you have taken Communion with bread that was leavened. You have profaned the Holy Sabbath and you have profaned the body of Christ in eating bread. You must eat unleavened bread all of this week, either that, or eat no bread at all.

So you should observe this day, for all of your generations, and then verse 15, you will observe it when, [For] "even days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel."

BrotherlyLuv

Mar 25, 2013
Seattle, Washington
IAmAWitness said:
I truly am blown away that there are Christians who would respond in the manner that horsecamp does.

The final 2520 days cannot start until the sacrifice is resumed and the treaty is signed.

The final 1260 days cannot begin until the sacrificed is ceased.

Yes, I, too, am blown away by such remarks. God's Word clearly states what will happen according to the events in Jerusalem and the Temple Mount in the latter times.
I guess that this board is not the place for me as a Christian to fellowship and encourage others to keep watch! This will be my last post.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
I have a question for you: Once the Temple is rebuilt (if it is), and animal sacrifices are reinstituted, is God obligated to forgive Israel of their sins?

I know the answer, but please tell me what you believe on the subject.

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
Israel can only be saved by Jesus Christ. The re-instituting of the sacrifices at the Third Temple is what is going to pave the way for Israel to accept the Messiah.