(Pastorial Murder) Fifty years after killing a 8 year old

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I read about this the other day - he was in charge of the camp I believe, presuming he carried on being a pastor. So many people will be dealing with a new reality for their lives under his care back then.
Makes you wonder what else he did !

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read about this the other day - he was in charge of the camp I believe, presuming he carried on being a pastor. So many people will be dealing with a new reality for their lives under his care back then.
Makes you wonder what else he did !

Good morning Rita,

It's amazing how deceitful appearances can be, and there is no telling what else he could have done. There was another murder investigation of a woman whom had a pig farm and would let homeless people live on her land, and she would murder them and feed them to her pigs.

The flesh is very domineering, without the solid foundation and chief cornerstone placed first in ones life, thankful for God's forgiveness, however, these indulgences all have consequences.

A friend of mines dad, lived to be somewhere in his 80s, and was an atheist - not to say he went and did things like the above, or in the report but it really makes you wonder, why?

Btw be careful on your leg today, sorry to hear that you pulled it. Just recently after two years my mom now has a kidney stone again though she has had them multiple times throughout the year.

Reactions: Patrick1966

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems many are in the ministry for the wrong reasons/ motives. This is just another horrific example of that and we know the thief( devil ) comes to steal, kill and destroy. Some in ministry are doing the devils works and are deceiving others. Jesus even told the pharisees they were of their father the devil and these were the ones in spiritual leadership over the people. Thats why there are so many warnings in the N.T. about wolves in sheeps clothing, deceivers, antichrists, false teachers, false prophets who infiltrated the early church.