PAUL WROTE DO NOT LISTEN TO THE PRETRIB RAPTURE TEACHERS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
FALSE REPORTING = "So, DAVID, you are teaching that all of this is False, and that no person is born again for the last 2000 yrs, and has become "in Christ" "one with God"..... "the Temple of the Holy Spirit"..... ?"
God says: "You shall not bear false witness"
In John 3, (Jesus is alive) He told us that """ YOU must be born again."""

So, David, Why must you be born again, and when does this happen?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because that would mean they missed the rapture and that the trouble they were facing was because of God's wrath against them. That would obviously be troubling, right?
I don't think you are following the train of thought there.

What he said was, "as if the Day of Christ had arrived". Not come and gone, but is here now.

If you were expecting to be raptured, and I were to tell you, "It's rapture day today", would that trouble you? Either you wouldn't believe me, and it wouldn't matter, or you would believe me, and just get excited. No?

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In John 3, (Jesus is alive) He told us that """ YOU must be born again."""

So, David, Why must you be born again, and when does this happen?
Oh Boy! we have a spill in isle 3

IDK, maybe, just maybe because Jesus said so!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Oh Boy! we have a spill in isle 3

IDK, maybe, just maybe because Jesus said so!

So you agree that being born again happens for the last 2000 yrs, and then the born again Bride must go through the Trib, unless you are already dead.
Is that correct, as i dont want to confuse you again with too many verses...., as then you wont answer, again.

So, i made the question simple for you, David.

Its a simple "Yes" or "No".....question.

See if you can handle it this time.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you agree that being born again happens for the last 2000 yrs, and then the born again Bride must go through the Trib, unless you are already dead.
Is that correct, as i dont want to confuse you again with too many verses...., as then you wont answer, again.

So, i made the question simple for you, David.
Keep this for your reference

a.) John ch1 ch2 ch 3 = Salvation in Christ Alone whereby those who receive the Word that became flesh, receive Salvation,
whereby our spirits are resurrected thru the New Birth = Born-Again = Ephesians chapter 2 = 1 Peter ch1

b.) No one can receive the COMPLETION of Salvation unless they have been Born-Again = Hebrews 9:28 = Luke 20:34-36 = 1 John 3:1-3

c.) the Resurrection of the Just only occurs at the Second Coming of Christ = 1 Thess 4:13-18 , Heb 9:28 , 1 Cor ch15

d.) the Antichrist comes BEFORE the Second Coming of Christ = Daniel, Matt ch24, 2 Thess ch2, 1 John ch2, Revelation

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What he said was, "as if the Day of Christ had arrived". Not come and gone, but is here now.
You're not getting it. Even if the scenario he was concerned about involved someone saying that the day of Christ is here now, my point still stands. The day of Christ/day of the Lord is the day of His second coming and our being gathered to Him. The moment that day arrives is when He comes and we are caught up to meet Him in the air. So, even if Paul was talking about a scenario where that day had come and was here now, they still would have thought they missed the rapture because that is the first thing that happens when that day arrives. So, if someone told them today is the day of the Christ/the Lord and the rapture hasn't happened yet, then they would think that they have missed the rapture since the rapture will occur the moment that day arrives.

If you were expecting to be raptured, and I were to tell you, "It's rapture day today", would that trouble you? Either you wouldn't believe me, and it wouldn't matter, or you would believe me, and just get excited. No?
Again, you're not getting it. That isn't the scenario that Paul was addressing. He taught them that the day of the Lord would come unexpectedly like a thief in the night (1 Thess 5:2), so he would not be concerned about a scenario where someone knew the day it would come before it arrived.

The potential issue that Paul was addressing was if they had been told the day of the Lord, and the things that happen on that day (His coming and our being gathered to Him) had already arrived. That would be troubling because they would have thought they missed the rapture. Immediately upon the arrival of the day of the Lord, Jesus returns and we are caught up to meet Him in the air. If someone said that day had come, even if it was today, then that would clearly be troubling because it would mean you missed the rapture since the rapture is the first thing that will happen (other than Jesus descending from heaven), on that day.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all Salvation = is Jesus on the Cross.

He finished it, already, 2000 yrs ago.

God calls it "The GIFT of Salvation" and you must have it NOW before you die, or you'll never go to heaven.

And also...

I dont reference cult teaching ,but i do expose it.
See the Light?

So, i asked you if you believe the Born Again, will go through the Trib.
Not really a difficult question, and yet you didn't answer the question, again.

I conclude now, that you are here to spread your cult and have no use for being honest, which is the fruit of your cult, as you are their fruit.

You're not the first.
You are legion.
WINNER

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
marks,

Jesus said this would happen = false reports about His Second Coming/Day of the Lord/Resurrection and especially the Rapture

Matt 24:23-25 - At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
See, I have told you in advance.

The Apostle Paul is repeating, in his own words, what the LORD had already warned us of because = IT WILL HAPPEN

marks, pre-trib rapture is a complete lie from the enemy just as JESUS said:

Matt 24:21
For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again.
If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved.
But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marks,

Jesus said this would happen = false reports about His Second Coming/Day of the Lord/Resurrection and especially the Rapture

Matt 24:23-25 - At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
See, I have told you in advance.

The Apostle Paul is repeating, in his own words, what the LORD had already warned us of because = IT WILL HAPPEN

marks, pre-trib rapture is a complete lie from the enemy just as JESUS said:

Matt 24:21
For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again.
If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved.
But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.
Seriously, follow closely what Paul is saying here.

Much love!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Paul addressed the Pretribulation Rapture teachers in 2Th 2:1-5. When someone told the Thessalonians the rapture was at hand or could happen at any moment, the Thessalonians became"

And here I thought all along that the Rapture was not mentioned in the Bible.....

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, it's time to roll up the sleeves and arm wrestle = Godly sword sharpening

So you never posted a single scripture to support you error!

1 Thessalonians ch4 = Acts 1

? So does Gen 1:1 = Hab 1:11? Or do you just invent math as needed?
Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven?
This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Right, and that should tell you that when He comes in the air to get us and bring us where He is, in His Father's house, that it is not the same time as He returns with us. Not sure how you cross your wires here.
1 Thess ch4 states, by the Word of the LORD, that JESUS descends from Heaven = HELLO Dad! time to wake Up

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This is elementary. If Jesus descends but we still have to go up to meet Him in the air, that means He does not descend all the way at that time to the earth. Is that not obvious?

and SURPRISE, Jesus brings the Saints with Him/His Bride, who are currently in Heaven now as we speak and growing = Rev ch6
So if He brings dead folks (spirits) with Him up in the air above the world, and the dead in Christ rise from the earth into the air, what does this tell you? It seems to me that indicates that not only we who are alive will receive eternal bodies like Jesus has, but that the spirits He brings at that time will also join their resurected bodies and have an eternal body as well! Simple.
When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

and Rev ch14

12Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

13Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

There is a special blessing for the martyrs from the Tribulation period, after the church is gone from earth. That is a surprise?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are badly misinterpreting the scripture in question. It's not talking about us being wherever He is now (heaven), it's talking about us being where He is at the time that we meet Him and that will be "in the air" and then wherever He takes us from there, which does not have to be to heaven.
We first meet Him in the air, get our new bodies, and then He takes us to the Father's house. No one who knows Scripture would imagine that His Father's house is at cloud level on earth. Like Jesus went up into the clouds, and went then to His Father's house also!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
d.) the Antichrist comes BEFORE the Second Coming of Christ = Daniel, Matt ch24, 2 Thess ch2, 1 John ch2, Revelation

Yes.

The son of Perdition shows up right after the Rapture., which happens when the Time of the Gentiles, ends.

Wont be long now.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are legion.
People who believe in the rapture to heaven theory, seem to think they hold the moral high ground. They do have a majority of adherents, as that doctrine appeals to many, as the easy way out of forthcoming troubled times.
Just as Paul says: many will fall for fables and false teachings....2 Timothy 4:3-4

The Lord has allowed this state of affairs, as it is His winnowing out of the chaff; the people who are Christians BECAUSE of the 'easy way out' promise that the rapture offers. So; when the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath does strike, many will renounce God for not doing what the fondly imagined He would.

At least the rapture believers here, have been shown there is an alternative to that idea and when what they expected does not happen, they should admit their error and say: Thy will be done, I will keep my faith in Jesus thru this testing time.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to get a grip. People that may not share your opinions are not going to be convinced by you imagining that they must be deceived. The case you have offered to support your position so far is pathetically weak.
Lots of things happen in the last day. That period starts with the Rapture and includes the return of Jesus and us, as well as the 1000 year reign. To say that a resurrection happens in that time, so it must all be when He returns is ludicrous. Not rightly dividing Scripture at all. The folks at the end of the 1000 years are saved from the wicked. We might call that another resurrection. The Rapture is another one. When we return with Jesus, there is more! Your myopic tunnel vision, narrow minded little attempted ramming of a large portion of time and events of the end into a few hours is simply unsound.

You seem to have a problem with Jesus coming here to get His bride being refereed to as a coming. In this case He comes to get us in the air, and that is very much a coming! Your compulsion to want to call this the only coming is not my problem! By the way, how else coulld we return with Him when He comes to the earth again if we did not first go to be where He is?

So we know not all the dead live again when He comes to get us in the air. Neither do they all live again when He returns to rule here for 1000 years. Guess when that leaves? Elementary.

Now we are talking about, not all dead folks, but believers. Is that not obvious?

Obviously the judment of all people is not when we go to meet Him in the air and so be with Him always. You seem to specialize in conflating events and times. One could not call that understanding. It is muddled confused blather
The (Last Day) is over 1,000 years long?

Your going to have a hard time selling that story in the book of Aesops fables

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
At least the rapture believers here, have been shown there is an alternative to that idea and when what they expected does not happen, they should admit their error and say: Thy will be done, I will keep my faith in Jesus thru this testing time.

And when the Bride is taken before the Trib, ?
Does this mean you wasted a lot of time teaching a cult teaching ??

Seems so.

Also, holding unto your faith, does not save you, as Faith is not the Savior.

God is the Savior, and because you gave Him your faith in Christ, He holds unto you.

Philippians 1:6

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
They do have a majority of adherents, as that doctrine appeals to many, as the easy way out of forthcoming troubled times.

What you meant to say is that those who understand the Rapture, do not have a martyr complex, like the one you just posted.
See, real believers dont have to wait for the Trib to die for Christ, as they are busy doing it today, and tomorrow,, all over this world.

Reactions: marks

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The (Last Day) is over 1,000 years long?

Your going to have a hard time selling that story in the book of Aesops fables
The day of the Lord includes a lot actually, such as the millennium. Regardless of whether you consider that a fairy tale

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day of the Lord includes a lot actually, such as the millennium. Regardless of whether you consider that a fairy tale
Yes a Millennium on this earth is a fabricated fairy tale of man

As you have been shown several times to your denial, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes a Millennium on this earth is a fabricated fairy tale of man

So a fairy tale to you. We get it
As you have been shown several times to your denial, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

Yes, lots of fire and judgment even when we return too rule here. Then at the end of the 1000 years, the world is burned and a new one made. The worlldwide burn obviously is not during or before we rule here.
Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Sodom was burned not the world. So shall it be when Jesus comes, a limited burn at first.