Peaceful Protests in Washington...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If my choice is to either kill a small child or else torture and then kill the same child, I would choose the mercy killing.

That is provided that those are the only two choices and there is not a third (such as a justice killing of the one requiring this of you).

If by choosing nothing at all, the default is that the child will be tortured and then killed, then by choosing nothing you have chosen for the child to be tortured before it dies.
Do you realize this is completely evil? It is forcing a choice to do evil. As someone who has been subjected to SRA/MK from birth, this would be a situation I and many from this background have been forced into. The other "choice" would be refusing to kill, but being forced to do it anyway.

My point is, this "choosing the lesser evil" is straight from the occult. In truth, you are not responsible for what someone else does.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you realize this is completely evil? It is forcing a choice to do evil. As someone who has been subjected to SRA/MK from birth, this would be a situation I and many from this background have been forced into. The other "choice" would be refusing to kill, but being forced to do it anyway.

My point is, this "choosing the lesser evil" is straight from the occult. In truth, you are not responsible for what someone else does.
I simply disagree with you.

If both candidates in an election are evil; but one of them will do less evil: and you also know about which one would do less evil; to not vote for the one who would do the lesser evil is to give half a vote to the one who will do more evil after they are elected.

You can prevent the greater evil from being done; and if you do not do what you can to prevent the greater evil from being done, you are responsible for the greater evil being done when it is done.

If you vote for the lesser evil, at least you know that you were not responsible for the greater evil being done; and I don't believe you can be held accountable for the lesser evil either; because you chose it in order to prevent a greater evil from being done.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I simply disagree with you.

If both candidates in an election are evil; but one of them will do less evil: and you also know about which one would do less evil; to not vote for the one who would do the lesser evil is to give half a vote to the one who will do more evil after they are elected.

You can prevent the greater evil from being done; and if you do not do what you can to prevent the greater evil from being done, you are responsible for the greater evil being done when it is done.

If you vote for the lesser evil, at least you know that you were not responsible for the greater evil being done; and I don't believe you can be held accountable for the lesser evil either; because you chose it in order to prevent a greater evil from being done.
While I can understand your reasoning, I disagree on the grounds of things I've seen and experienced in connection to politicians. I have seen and experienced the wickedness that goes on in the WH and it didn't end with Trump. It may appear by outward appearances that there is a lesser evil, but what they do behind the scenes is in complete compliance with satan's plan.

It's okay to disagree. If you had experienced certain things, you would have a whole different perspective.

Reactions: amadeus

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I can understand your reasoning, I disagree on the grounds of things I've seen and experienced in connection to politicians. I have seen and experienced the wickedness that goes on in the WH and it didn't end with Trump. It may appear by outward appearances that there is a lesser evil, but what they do behind the scenes is in complete compliance with satan's plan.

It's okay to disagree. If you had experienced certain things, you would have a whole different perspective.
So, are you saying that Christians ought not to involve themselves in the political arena for that it is utterly corrupt and the government of the world is on the shoulders of satan?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Except, that there were those who found themselves inside the capitol building because it was what everyone else was doing. Should they be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law if violence was never intended by them?

There are some who can't seem to let go of what happened this summer... the fires... the looting... and the press condoning it... That is not the issue at this time.... The nation's Capital Building was broken into and desecrated by a mob of angry protesters... in LIVE time for the entire world to see... What happened over the summer is a separate issue. Unfair and biased press is yet ANOTHER issue that needs to be dealt with.

Not once did I DENY that Antifa might be part of the mob. That is quite possible... but I was NOT there... and I am not going to make false claims simply because they sound good to fit an agenda.

I was asked about the person who innocently found themselves part of the mob and suddenly just inside Capital Hill... ( the one who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time )... REALLY ???? I have stated and I will re-state... that ANY and ALL people who were involved in the raiding of Capital Hill... should be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law..... This includes Trump supporters.... Antifa... BLM.... QAnon... Proud Boys... which ever other groups were present... ALL of them.... no exception. That is my opinion... and belief.

@justbyfaith... taking my comment about Trust issues and applying them to me probably having a problem with Jesus was out of place and simply RUDE. It's no wonder that people do have issues of trust with humans... they can be nasty creatures unworthy of being trusted. I find it laughable that many come into these forums with their almighty attitudes of authority with which to speak... they use the name Christian as their permissions to do so.... yet their words do NOT at all reflect Christ. Just saying... Have a lovely day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, are you saying that Christians ought not to involve themselves in the political arena for that it is utterly corrupt and the government of the world is on the shoulders of satan?
My strong belief and conviction is that we should pray that we may live peaceably with all men ...pray, pray, pray! If the system wasn't born in Babylon, and there were truly godly men running, that would be different.

Do you remember that Kennedy had a mistress (Marylin Monroe)? All presidents get them ...not just one ...and not always just a grown woman. These are called "presidential models" and children are trafficked to the WH (presidents, VP, senators, congressmen, etc). I know this bc I have been victimized in this way.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some who can't seem to let go of what happened this summer... the fires... the looting... and the press condoning it... That is not the issue at this time.... The nation's Capital Building was broken into and desecrated by a mob of angry protesters... in LIVE time for the entire world to see... What happened over the summer is a separate issue. Unfair and biased press is yet ANOTHER issue that needs to be dealt with.

Not once did I DENY that Antifa might be part of the mob. That is quite possible... but I was NOT there... and I am not going to make false claims simply because they sound good to fit an agenda.

I was asked about the person who innocently found themselves part of the mob and suddenly just inside Capital Hill... ( the one who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time )... REALLY ???? I have stated and I will re-state... that ANY and ALL people who were involved in the raiding of Capital Hill... should be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law..... This includes Trump supporters.... Antifa... BLM.... QAnon... Proud Boys... which ever other groups were present... ALL of them.... no exception. That is my opinion... and belief.

@justbyfaith... taking my comment about Trust issues and applying them to me probably having a problem with Jesus was out of place and simply RUDE. It's no wonder that people do have issues of trust with humans... they can be nasty creatures unworthy of being trusted. I find it laughable that many come into these forums with their almighty attitudes of authority with which to speak... they use the name Christian as their permissions to do so.... yet their words do NOT at all reflect Christ. Just saying... Have a lovely day.

I know that there are people included in the bride of Christ who hold that certain things are of the truth and that there are those who dislike them because they say that it is the truth; and because they believe in such a thing as absolute truth.

But I would say that I also have a bride and that if you have something against her you have something against me...do you think that Jesus doesn't feel the same way?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know that there are people included in the bride of Christ who hold that certain things are of the truth and that there are those who dislike them because they say that it is the truth; and because they believe in such a thing as absolute truth.

But I would say that I also have a bride and that if you have something against her you have something against me...do you think that Jesus doesn't feel the same way?
You are entitled to believe and say what you want... but don't expect people to find you a reliable source. Bless you and have a wonderful day.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is grossly unfair to lump the Proud Boys and conservative Trump supporters with BLM and Antifa

Why is it unfair?? The issue is NOT who these group members are... the issue is WHO was responsible for the Capital Hill break in... If any conservative Trump supporters were found within the confines of Capital Hill... they are just as guilty for the crime as BLM and ANTIFA.

The lady who was shot trying to climb through the window.... was a HUGE Trump supporter ( according to the reports ). Is she less guilty of a crime because she loved the president ??

Violence is violence....therefore your assertion is false... It is very FAIR to lump whoever was responsible for the Capital Hill break in as CRIMINALS who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are entitled to believe and say what you want... but don't expect people to find you a reliable source. Bless you and have a wonderful day.

I know that people who believe in absolute truth will find me to be a reliable source and will not consider me to be unreliable over the fact that I believe in absolute truth.

It is to them that I find my ministry is towards....those who already have a certain amount of faith in Jesus Christ.

Those who don't may indeed find my words to be offensive and may also reject what I have to say to them because I am coming from the perspective that there is such a thing as absolute truth and because they do not like that perspective because they do not believe, and do not want to believe, in the truth that is Jesus Christ.

I leave you with this.

Jhn 14:6, Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the truth.

If you don't believe in absolute truth, then I'm sorry to tell you that you don't believe in Jesus. That is the bottom line; sorry to be so blunt.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it unfair?? The issue is NOT who these group members are... the issue is WHO was responsible for the Capital Hill break in... If any conservative Trump supporters were found within the confines of Capital Hill... they are just as guilty for the crime as BLM and ANTIFA.

The lady who was shot trying to climb through the window.... was a HUGE Trump supporter ( according to the reports ). Is she less guilty of a crime because she loved the president ??

Violence is violence....therefore your assertion is false... It is very FAIR to lump whoever was responsible for the Capital Hill break in as CRIMINALS who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Seems to me like there is a double standard in all of this...because the BLM rioters who stormed the Capitol Building last year were not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, now, were they? If you have information about their names like in one of the youtube videos above and how they were so wrong that their names had to be thrown into the picture so that they might be disgraced; if you can show a youtube video with the names of Antifa and BLM rioters like what was shown above concerning Trump supporters, then I will believe that they were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...until then, do not tell me that these Trump supporters are being treated fairly in this...it is truly a double standard. And you say that what happened last summer doesn't matter but that we should treat the Trump supporters differently than the BLM rioters were treated and "prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111 @Taken @wip and anyone else who still believes Antifa was responsible for the Capitol break-in and riots. You all got to see the truth.

Fact is Josho I don't give any one person or a single group accredited responsibility for gathering at the People's US Capitol building, ruly or unruly ... applause or ill repute.

The Truth is- there is a "Divide"
..every day numerous individuals play their "own" fiddle...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right. Now the question is: "Which Democrats were behind the sabotage of the peaceful protest, and who sent Antifa to storm the capitol?" Could it have been George Soros and his cronies among the Demoncrats? Could it have been the same Deep State operatives who were trying to take down Trump for four years?

“Antifa Clearly Led the Attack. That Was Utterly Obvious.” – Award Winning Journalist Michael Yon On the Capitol Protest

If lefty's were not present...
Who were the righty's fighting with?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seems to me like there is a double standard in all of this...because the BLM rioters who stormed the Capitol Building last year were not prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, now, were they? If you have information about their names like in one of the youtube videos above and how they were so wrong that their names had to be thrown into the picture so that they might be disgraced; if you can show a youtube video with the names of Antifa and BLM rioters like what was shown above concerning Trump supporters, then I will believe that they were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...until then, do not tell me that these Trump supporters are being treated fairly in this...it is truly a double standard. And you say that what happened last summer doesn't matter but that we should treat the Trump supporters differently than the BLM rioters were treated and "prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law".

WOW... This is quite the mouthful... First of all... I do not condone VIOLENCE EVER.... for ANYONE... ANYWHERE... so if there is an issue with fairness in your country with regards to criminal offences... that is not of my doing.

I will repeat that what occurred on January 6th on Capital Hill was an appalling crime and that ALL THOSE involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I cannot believe that people are actually stating otherwise... but quite frankly... nothing surprises me anymore... LOL.

This all started with people stating that the protesters were from Antifa... and BLM. At the beginning of this debate... people were yelling that there were NO TRUMP supporters present... but that they were getting blamed.... Suddenly... people are crying out INJUSTICE for the Trump supporters who were in the building. Are you really suggesting that the Trump supporters be treated more leniently???

A crime is a crime and a criminal is a criminal... Breaking into the Capital Building was a CRIME of highest form. This is the place where government business takes place.. where laws are made. If you don't understand the severity of this attack.... I can't help you.... If you feel the need to be more understanding of the Trump supporters that got CAUGHT breaking the law.. then by all means... feel free to let your sympathies flow.

I stand by my comment... ALL those who were involved in the overtaking of police and part of the break in on Capital Hill on January 6th... should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Anyways... Effective immediately... I will be taking a vacation from the forums... For those who do not think all that well of me... that is probably music to your ears... LOL

I really believe that EXTREMELY bad things are about to happen in America... and because of that... I feel the need to BE STILL... BE SILENT and remain HIDDEN in HIM. Therefore I am going to go with that gut feeling and step back from all the noise.

Blessings to all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If my choice is to either kill a small child or else torture and then kill the same child, I would choose the mercy killing.

That is provided that those are the only two choices and there is not a third (such as a justice killing of the one requiring this of you).

If by choosing nothing at all, the default is that the child will be tortured and then killed, then by choosing nothing you have chosen for the child to be tortured before it dies.
Never answer a hypothetical question. God ALWAYS provides a way out of doing evil.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Instead of framing this in terms of evil, how about asking what God’s will is. I believe it’s God’s will that Trump serve four more years. Not that I worship Trump (I don’t!) or think he’s perfect (I know he’s not.) I have been praying as Jesus instructed us to pray—Thy will be done. Surely, you can do the same!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of framing this in terms of evil, how about asking what God’s will is. I believe it’s God’s will that Trump serve four more years. Not that I worship Trump (I don’t!) or think he’s perfect (I know he’s not.) I have been praying as Jesus instructed us to pray—Thy will be done. Surely, you can do the same!
I surely do, sister and why do you suggest otherwise? God showed me what was at work and I've seen it come to pass. He knows who will be in the WH and I believe He will bring more judgment on this nation for their choices.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I surely do, sister and why do you suggest otherwise? God showed me what was at work and I've seen it come to pass. He knows who will be in the WH and I believe He will bring more judgment on this nation for their choices.
You think God will judge America because so many people voted for Trump?