Peaceful Protests in Washington...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...by comparison to what the liberal news media called peaceful protests when the BLM thing was happening.

I can still remember how they proclaimed so perfectly that the BLM riots were "peaceful protests" while the cameras showed fires raging in the background.

At least there were not fires started in this situation at Congress, as took place with the BLM advocates.

I don't think that the protestors intended any violence against our senators and congressmen last night...but I don't blame the latter for not taking any chances and sending in the police to do what needed to be done.

It might have been a lot worse.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...by comparison to what the liberal news media called peaceful protests when the BLM thing was happening.

I can still remember how they proclaimed so perfectly that the BLM riots were "peaceful protests" while the cameras showed fires raging in the background.

At least there were not fires started in this situation at Congress, as took place with the BLM advocates.

I don't think that the protestors intended any violence against our senators and congressmen last night...but I don't blame the latter for not taking any chances and sending in the police to do what needed to be done.

It might have been a lot worse.

The difference is that this time.... it is the president of the United States that incited the violence... and it's not the first time he has done the calling... and then sat back and watched. It is the TRUMP followers who participated in these events.

One person has died... and I will estimate that tens of thousands dollars of damage has been done inside the building.

The scariest thing is that the police lost control of protecting parliament.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The difference is that this time.... it is the president of the United States that incited the violence... and it's not the first time he has done the calling... and then sat back and watched. It is the TRUMP followers who participated in these events.

One person has died... and I will estimate that tens of thousands dollars of damage has been done inside the building.

4 people I last saw on the news who were killed in this, and some protestors were smashing windows, ramming doors, looting things, chasing after security guards, I don't know the full extent of the damage..... But apparently this is the first time since the 1800s the Capitol was stormed.

Reactions: aspen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not to excuse what has happened here...

But I want to say that Big Tech and the liberal news media have had a major role to play in the frustration that people feel when it comes to how we have been cheated out of having our President for another four years.

And I will say, also, that what has happened is inexcusable...

So that I feel that even though Biden is a thief (I feel justified in throwing in this last jab at him before he becomes President because he is not yet a ruler of the people), I feel that Trump has disqualified himself from being President for the next four years over the fact that he did in fact appear to start this rioting.

Although, after seeing it more clearly after watching Hannity tonight, I have come to the conclusion that this rioting was not Trump's doing (and therefore he has not disqualified himself).

I'll call it what it is...rioting...even though the liberal news media was not so forthright in their assessment of the things that took place with the BLM movement.

I think that it was also inexcusable for the news media to call the BLM riots "peaceful protests" even with fires raging in the background....surely more damage was done in those situations than in these protests in Washington which were peaceful by comparison.

If you're going to call one of these things a "peaceful protest" then you also need to call the other one a "peaceful protest"...otherwise you are guilty of a double standard and hypocrisy.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 people I last saw on the news who were killed in this, and some protestors were smashing windows, ramming doors, looting things, chasing after security guards, I don't know the full extent of the damage..... But apparently this is the first time since the 1800s the Capitol was stormed.
They were killed by police, not by protesters...in fact, it was protesters that were killed in this situation.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel that Trump has disqualified himself from being my President over the fact that he did in fact appear to start this rioting.

That is a very big admission... and I honour you stating that your sitting president has gone too far... The problem with this entire scenario is that INSANITY and lack of reasoning has overtaken the masses in these last months.... Trump can do NO WRONG in many people's eyes and Biden can do NO GOOD.... When you split the camps into good and evil... nothing can get accomplished... and no one can move on and forward.... America has fallen from grace... for all the world to see... the breaking into the Capital Hill seems to be like the cherry on top of the cake... This has played out like the HORROR of all horrors... Because America could not come together... she fell apart and has quickly crumbled into a pile of rubble.
It doesn't matter who is in office at this point...the damage done has been irreversible. It has been painful to watch from afar. People were warned to step away... but they chose to fight a battle that God was NOT behind.

The results are clear... the "prophets" got it wrong... and Mr. Trump is a narcissist. They do not lose well... and they have no problem bringing down EVERYONE around them... His remarks about Mike Pence who has done a remarkable job backing the president over these last four years is simply another example of the ABUSE of power. Mr. Trump has never been a leader... He has been a dictator. His lack of respect for others is what finally brought him down.

Last edited by a moderator:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I, for one, will be praying for Biden and his cohorts every Friday now that he is elected even as I did for Trump.

If people will start to get on their knees and pray; and if God's people will turn from their wicked ways, there may still be hope for America.

God has spoken of the turnaround that He can accomplish in 2 Chronicles 7:14..

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, in California, the cameras set their eyes upon a large group of people standing still, basically doing nothing, said to be Trump supporters; while the newscasters said that they were "rioting".

This was not a peaceful protest, you see, because there weren't any fires raging in the background!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Bobby Jo @Taken @Enoch111 @wip

The right wing news about "putting the blame on Antifa" storming the Capitol was fake, the guy wearing horns inside the Capitol was in fact a Qanon conspiracy theorist, he was not part of Antifa at all, he went to the BLM protests not as a BLM protestor but as a QANON conspiracy theorist to protest against BLM.....

Here is the proof, if you look in this article and click the links, he was actually in the BLM protests earlier last year to protest against BLM.

Bogus Antifa Claims Follow Capitol Riot - FactCheck.org

And for your information do I consider our news media in Australia far left? No I do not..... I would usually consider them center-left on the political scale as they also hit out against Left Wing politicians in our country at times...... And at times our Aussie media is even "Centrist"

This will be my last post on this topic for a bit. To wrap it up though.

No matter what side of the political spectrum or what your political opinions are.

My prayer is that God may keep you all safe.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is a TOTAL LIE from a person who specializes in virtue signaling. Do you know the difference between a *false flag* operation and the real thing? I have posted this article on another thread here, but it is quite apropos to you false accusation.

It is worth considering that a *false flag* operation was executed in D.C. This is just the beginning of how the Left will destroy democracy, while falsely claiming to uphold democracy. And almost all Republican politicians are now colluding with the Left. Looks like another revolution is in the making.

STORMING OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING: False Flag Operation Executed by Deep State to Crush the Patriot Movement
OPERATION GLADIO C

This Captivating D.C. Drama Was Staged
by the Left to Demonize the Right
and to Terminate GOP Objections to
the Electoral College Vote Fraud,
Which It Did in the Dead of the Night

SOTN Exclusive

The Democrats were desperate to shut down the congressional objections to the Electoral College votes. Once various U.S. senators expressed their objections — battleground state by battleground state — the truth about the brazenly stolen election was televised for the first time since the steal occurred. Deep State would not permit the evidence to be disseminated like this—way too damning! The official record of the Joint Session of Congress on Jan. 6 would forever contain conclusive evidence of the stolen 2020 POTUS election.

So, they staged a dramatic swarming of The Capitol Building (TCB) in order to DISTRACT everyone’s attention. This black operation was led by AntiFa anarchists disguised as Trump supporters. That’s why the security at TCB was so lax—to permit the storming of the building so that Trumpsters would look bad. It’s true that there were many MAGA protesters among those who entered TCB, but they were there to STOP THE STEAL. Given the “soft coup by stolen ballot” that was being rubber-stamped by the U.S. Congress, the MAGA protesters have every right to shut down the unlawful, treasonous process.

The Democrats (and Deep State) had to do something quite scary in order to compel the Congressional Republicans to abandon their fight to decertify the Electoral College votes. What better way that to orchestrate a fake takeover of The Capitol Building. They even choreographed a number of photo-ops in Pelosi’s office (see thisphoto) and the well of the U.S. Senate chambers (see this photo).Once these ‘shocking’ photographs make their way around the Congress, inside the Beltway and the Internet, the Left will use them as a false justification to crack down on the Right as never before.

The bottom line here is that the storming of TCB was a meticulously engineered false flag black operation overseen by the U.S. Intelligence Community to include the FBI, CIA, Capitol Police, etc. Which is precisely why the protestors faced virtually no resistance from law enforcement as they breached what little security was quite intentionally set up. In fact, the whole thing was an obvious set-up with several aims and purposes, some of which will become clear in the coming days. In a phrase, this globalist-manufactured false flag event will be used as the “Reichstag fire” was used by Hitler to consolidate his power right after he was sworn in as Chancellor of Germany in 1933. Biden was essentially installed as the Fuhrer of the Fourth Reich.

Sound familiar?!

— Intelligence Analyst & Former U.S Military Officer

See how they do it?
Works like a charm every time!
JFK Assassination
Oklahoma City Bombing
Waco Siege & Massacre
9/11 Terrorist Attacks
Sandy Hook Mass Shooting
Mandalay Bay Massacre
Storming of The Capitol Building

Let’s be very clear that the “Storming of the Capitol” will be used by the communist Democrat Party, the seditious Deep State and the New World Orderglobalist cabal as a means to criminalize the Patriot Movement. This state-sponsored false flag op was quite purposefully carried out as the “Reichstag fire of the Third Millennium”.

KEY POINT: At the core of it, this false flag black operation was fundamentally a Gladio operation known specifically as OPERATION GLADIO C. Operation Gladio was established post World War II as the terrorist arm of NATO, also known as the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization.

You are being redirected...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Enoch111 According to my alert... you have left me a message... I regret to inform you that I placed you on IGNORE several days ago... therefore I am unable to see or read any of your communications. Sorry that you still feel the need to speak AT me.... Hope you have a lovely day.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And a policeman has now died.

The right wing news about "putting the blame on Antifa" storming the Capitol was fake, the guy wearing horns inside the Capitol was in fact a Qanon conspiracy theorist, he was not part of Antifa at all, he went to the BLM protests not as a BLM protestor but as a QANON conspiracy theorist to protest against BLM.....

Sadly.... several... if not many on these forums like to post videos... and make claims that suit their ideologies and beliefs... Blanket statements have been made regarding WHO is responsible for the violence on Capital Hill... just like blanket statements being made about the election fraud and covid.... Conspiracy theories are everywhere.

Many Christians have miraculously been "promoted" to status of EXPERTS on all matters... big and small... It is mind boggling to me.

This is clear.... AT a time where TENSIONS were running high.... Trump chose to "rile up" an already "heated" crowd. Does that make him responsible for the break in? No it does not... but none the less.... HE is guilty of INCITING violence. He certainly did NOT help matters any.

The real problem here was LACK of security... around the perimeter of Capital Hill... The excuse that the CROWD simply overtook the police is laughable at best. That lands on the lap of WHOEVER was in charge of SECURITY for this event... and if that person has not already stepped down... they certainly should. THE ENTIRE thing was a DISGRACE.... and because of it... America has been made a laughing stock for all the world to see and as we have heard..... foreign countries are eating it all up and revelling in the bliss of a FALLEN AMERICA.

THOSE... ALL of them... every last one of them... who BROKE through police barriers on January 6th... and entered into Capital Hill... are TERRORISTS..... EVERY single one of them... and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

America should have PROPERLY dealt with the violence when it began over the summer... VIOLENCE is VIOLENCE.... all those who partake in it are CRIMINALS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amadeus and Josho

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Negative. This was a staged event. Antifa planned to storm the Whitehouse and the presence of thousands of trump supporters mitigated the situation. Two days ago, Antifa stormed the Capital building and yet again, trump supporters mitigated the situation. It wasn't trump supporters that stormed the Capital grounds, it was Antifa dressed as Trump Supporters. The communist infiltrators are using Antifa to frighten congress away from doing the right thing, doing their duty. It worked. In the morning, congress was about to disqualify the counterfeit votes. By Evening, the tide had turned.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Negative. This was a staged event. Antifa planned to storm the Whitehouse and the presence of thousands of trump supporters mitigated the situation. Two days ago, Antifa stormed the Capital building and yet again, trump supporters mitigated the situation. It wasn't trump supporters that stormed the Capital grounds, it was Antifa dressed as Trump Supporters. The communist infiltrators are using Antifa to frighten congress away from doing the right thing, doing their duty. It worked. In the morning, congress was about to disqualify the counterfeit votes. By Evening, the tide had turned.

You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine... AT this TIME ( two days later )... the fact that many are CHOOSING to BLAME certain groups without actual FACTUAL INFORMATION is yet another game people seem to like to play. It takes time to assess information.. but thanks to many... rumours spread quickly by VOLUNTEERS who simply like to fan the flames of division... and add to strife...

NO ONE is able to ACCURATELY IDENTIFY who was in Capital Hill UNTIL they are found and interviewed... THEN and ONLY THEN... can a proper identification be made as to WHO was WHO.

The fact remains that the Capital was poorly GUARDED by police.... and ALL those who entered the Capital by force on January 6th are criminals. Any information beyond that is PREMATURE.

One thing I have learned since coming to the forums is that many consider their thoughts and beliefs superior to others.... LOL

Reactions: amadeus

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I heard a statement that Paul Gosar made while being interviewed. He said BE CAREFUL of your WORDS...

As Christians... we need to be CAREFUL of our WORDS.... we need to ENSURE that when we are speaking to one another or sharing information that it is the TRUTH.

I stand by my statement that AT THIS TIME.... blaming and shaming certain GROUPS as being responsible for what happened on Capital Hill on January 6th ( two days ago )... is PREMATURE... ASSUMPTIVE and BASED on UNVERIFIED information. If you choose to spread these assumptions... you are contributing to the problem of FAKE NEWS.

This is a dangerous game that people seem so easily tricked into playing... LET the authorities DO THEIR WORK.... and take the time necessary to GATHER the proper and truthful FACTS. There is no way that ANYONE should be shouting out the NAMES of any certain group of people being RESPONSIBLE for the attack on Capital Hill.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine... AT this TIME ( two days later )... the fact that many are CHOOSING to BLAME certain groups without actual FACTUAL INFORMATION is yet another game people seem to like to play. It takes time to assess information.. but thanks to many... rumours spread quickly by VOLUNTEERS who simply like to fan the flames of division... and add to strife...

NO ONE is able to ACCURATELY IDENTIFY who was in Capital Hill UNTIL they are found and interviewed... THEN and ONLY THEN... can a proper identification be made as to WHO was WHO.

The fact remains that the Capital was poorly GUARDED by police.... and ALL those who entered the Capital by force on January 6th are criminals. Any information beyond that is PREMATURE.

One thing I have learned since coming to the forums is that many consider their thoughts and beliefs superior to others.... LOL
Would you believe me if I told you that I CAN know and DO know who attacked the Capital Building and that the some of the Capital Police were helping the attackers? I'll give you a hint, they were NOT Trump Supporters or Q followers.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo @Taken @Enoch111 @wip

Here is the proof, if you look in this article and click the links, he was actually in the BLM protests earlier last year to protest against BLM.

Bogus Antifa Claims Follow Capitol Riot - FactCheck.org

And for your information do I consider our news media in Australia far left? No I do not..... I would usually consider them center-left on the political scale as they also hit out against Left Wing politicians in our country at times...... And at times our Aussie media is even "Centrist"

This will be my last post on this topic for a bit. To wrap it up though.

No matter what side of the political spectrum or what your political opinions are.

Look-
A massive Democratic Organization purpertrated undisputed planned Fraud.

"Individuals" in support of Fraud...
Acted on their support of Fraud, as they chose.
(Weeks upon weeks of street riots, burning, looting, destroying of private businesses, Federal buildings, private homes.)
• And the Consequence?
24-7 Democrat Office holders and Media praise for the "peaceful" marches.

"Individuals" Against Fraud...
Gathered sworn testimonies, physical evidence, filed Lawful procedural documents.
•And the Consequence?
24-7 Democrats denounced, the media blackouts, the courts locked their door and refused to read or hear complaints.

•A video...multiple videos...tell the blips of a handful of People....which can show a handful of people's Actions.

So what?

Oh oh, see see, arrest, arrest, prosecute, prosecute...

It is the "Democrat Organization"...at the Top...
That Organized, Planned, Executed, the Fraud...and sits Behind Armed Locked People's Government Offices... Evading Lawful Accountability!
Crying...oh, oh, Poor me, I'm untouchable, "those" people are trying to destroy "Americas" offices.
Destruction of American Offices, by Trumps Republican supporters has never been promoted.
Physical harm has never been promoted, by the Republican Organization.

Trump invited his supporters to a rally in DC.
Democrat supporters were ordered by D.C. Mayor to stay home.
Individual Infiltrators of The Democrats came into DC... and sporadic confrontations ensued.

Trump used his Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Accounts to Invite Supporters to DC, and Used the Same to Advise his supporters to Leave DC, when Confrontations began.

Hummm...
Trump supports GOT the INVITE messages.
Hummm...
Trumps MESSAGES to DISPURSE, "WERE ALL IMMEDIATELY Errased and His Accounts closed".

As Biden SAID:
The Democrat Organization HAS CREATED...
"the most extensive inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

I have NO REASON whatsoever to NOT Believe Bidens Own words.

From the TOP Down The Dems are Corrupt CHEATS THIEVES.

And now that their Cheating has Given them the Lawmaking Pen...and the People's "honored seats"... Righteous Patriot Americans ARE PISSED!

Americans ARE WELL aware of Their American ENEMIES.

Foreigners who stick their nose and opinions in Americans Business;
"that Americans fathers and sons have DIED to Establish American Liberty and Voted to Keep American Liberty"...
Really don't give ONE IOTA what foreigners think!

However, Foreigners WHO insist ... their opinion matters...voice their opinions about Americans ...

Inanutshell...they are revealing and defining
Themselves as FRIEND of CORRUPTION or ENEMY of LIBERTY.

If one, American or foreign, establishes himself as Friend of Corruption...their expectation should be to be An Enemy of one whose standing IS For Liberty and Against Corruption, and treated as such.

No matter what side of the political spectrum or what your political opinions ...

My prayer is Gods will be Done.
I believe standing on the Right side of the Political Spectrum Does matter.
I believe man-made safety is a man's hoax.
I believe Security of ones soul and spirit is in Christ only.
I believe DIVISION is Purposed BY God, and is being Fulfilled.
I believe the Lord Gods KEEPING, are exclusively those WHO ARE His....and THEY ARE FEW, NOT All.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The right wing news about "putting the blame on Antifa" storming the Capitol was fake...
Here is an eyewitness comment to refute your nonsense:
"Based on what I saw and read, I have no doubt that dozens and possibly even hundreds of Antifa and/or other provocateurs had infiltrated the rally in order to carry out violent acts and suck impressionable Trump supporters into their antics."

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...t_trump_supporters_an_eyewitness_account.html

Here is another eyewitness comment:
"As the crowd at the steps grew, we saw the few police in attendance step aside and essentially allow the mob to flow into the Capitol. And thus, the Ruling Class and its media arm had the story for the day and the validation of their programmed mindset of stereotypically portraying the rally attendees as violent deplorables and President Trump as the execrable instigator."

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...a_day_that_will_live_in_political_infamy.html

The enemies of America (all within Congress and the Senate along with the Deep State and the Supreme Court) used every evil tactic to steal the election and vilify Trump. They had been doing this since 2017. Therefore this was a final attempt to block the election fraud from being exposed.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Would you believe me if I told you that I CAN know and DO know who attacked the Capital Building and that the some of the Capital Police were helping the attackers? I'll give you a hint, they were NOT Trump Supporters or Q followers.

You are asking two different questions.... ONE is if I would believe that you know who attacked the Capital Building...
My answer is NO... I do not believe you have inside information at this time... and this is NOT personal... I don't believe what most say about things.

Do I believe that some Capital Police were helping the attackers??? YES... that is believable but at this time... still UNPROVEN...

I believe the world is FILLED to over flowing with EVIL.... I don't have a problem believing the TRUTH of that.... I believe that there is CORRUPTION in all forms of Government... both left and right... as well as in ALL positions of power all around the world.... The level of EVIL would make people tremble in fear. I am NOT denying TRUTH... I am simply stating that at this time... ALL we know for sure as a general population is

Capital Hill was OVERTAKEN with protesters who broke into the building and caused much destruction... THAT is a fact.

We know that the police were OVERTAKEN by these protesters and lost control.... THAT is a fact.

We know that those deliberating in chambers had to be evacuated to a different part of the building.... THAT is a fact.

We know that arrests have been made... but we do not know exactly what charges have been laid.

We know that one woman was killed on site... that 3 others died as a result of other medical emergencies... and that one police officer has died due to injuries he suffered during the riot.

WE have NO information YET as to WHO anyone WAS representing... we don't even have proper information on who was in the building.

That is my point... Anyone claiming to know things that are not yet known are contributing to hearsay.