People that do not Believe in, look and Expect the Rapture will be left Behind!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I was to say to some I will totally destroy you, I would not mean preserve them eternally and torture them eternally.
I would mean to make sure nothing was left as if they had never existed. To destroy anything, is to make it non-existent.

Is the body of sin made non-existent when it is crucified (Romans 6:6 (kjv)? I think not (1 John 1:8).

So if you hold to a uniform torment, you are holding to torment for youngsters, who though not guilty of sinful acts, are guilty of the sin of rebellion against God as not living in communion with Him. Now is there justice to torment those who have no choice than what they are born into with eternal torture? This is a strange God of love and justice, which no where in scripture reveals this as His nature.

Personally, I believe that those who did not have a chance to receive Christ in this life will be given a singular opportunity after death.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL Children under the age of accountability and those with mental problems are innocent and if they die will be in heaven.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eagerly waiting for Him/anticipating His return doesn't require us to guess right about pre-trib vs. post-trib. That is where you are adding your own qualifications.

My middle daughter's name is Maranatha and my youngest daughter's middle name is a variation of Hosanna. We are definitely looking for Him.

Thank you! Of course every one of us look eagerly for His return.

Reactions: Sabertooth

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ALL Children under the age of accountability and those with mental problems are innocent and if they die will be in heaven.
Wish full thinking, but no they will go to purgatory. not Heaven, only one who does know Jesus is the Christ can go to Heaven.
Ones Cat or Dog can not go to Heaven because Jesus never came for them.
You Cat or Dog can not be born again.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wish full thinking, but no they will go to purgatory. not Heaven, only one who does know Jesus is the Christ can go to Heaven.
Ones Cat or Dog can not go to Heaven because Jesus never came for them.
You Cat or Dog can not be born again.

""purgatory"" is a silly evil idea of little men and satan!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus stated that he will come to get ALL who are His, as NONE will get left behind!

LOL!!! Read slowly and know who God's Word says Jesus will appear to when He returns
Yes!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.
Those believers that deny and mock the rapture will not be raptured and will not see Jesus until judgment day!!

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! Read slowly and know who God's Word says Jesus will appear to when He returns
Yes!!! Believe this scripture=it tells you who Jesus will return for== Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.
Those believers that deny and mock the rapture will not be raptured and will not see Jesus until judgment day!!
All who have been sealed by the Holy Spirit and are saved by Jesus go, no Exceptions!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All who have been sealed by the Holy Spirit and are saved by Jesus go, no Exceptions!

Yes!! They are saved but mockers and rapture deniers must then try to live under anti-christ rule and the great tribulation judgments!!!===Why not believe and be caught up (raptured)??
Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! They are saved but mockers and rapture deniers must then try to live under anti-christ rule and the great tribulation judgments!!!===Why not believe and be caught up (raptured)??
Hebrews 9:28=Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To ""those who eagerly wait for Him"" He will appear a second time.
For His own!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As in Noah's day, the wicked "go", but the righteous stay! -- That is at least until the end of the Millennial Kingdom when Jesus will ascend to the New Jerusalem and TAKE HIS CHURCH WITH HIM to be "WITH THE LORD FOREVER IN THE AIR". :)

That is, unless you're a member of the "Heaven's Gate Cult" who attempted to enter "heaven" through the Hale-Bopp comet tail. -- And I suspect that didn't work out very well for them!

Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
""purgatory"" is a silly evil idea of little men and satan!!!
I say it's childish and stupid to claim only a heaven or hell. because most do not go to heaven and most do not deserve hell.
Fact is that Jesus went to get Moses and take him to Heaven bro !
Moses was not in Hell in fact.
It's all Biblical bro and only Satan try's to corrupt you in this.

And I am not on about the RCC Church con job story that they got caught out on, in getting people to pay them at all.

Most who only have a little faith that I have seen will push the heaven and hell only story full on, because they fear Purgatory, they do not like paying for their sins. because they are proud of their sins in a way and that is because they are carnal and only religious dupes from what I have seen this is the case. a gutless type person who will claim they sin, but lacks responsibility for such. weak minded and easy led into sin and why is that, because they claim they are going to heaven anyway ! so why give a toss, yep I have seen many of them. they are what's called of little faith. funny how most of them now reject Christianity as the weeds grew up and choked them. but now they would be better off with a purgatory for sure because if not they most likely will go to hell, not to mention that they are claiming that the gate is a wide one that leads to Heaven. I claim that it's a narrow gate and that their is few who find it, not to mention that Jesus says that he never knew you story, is about such ones that claim lord lord, remember that one.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple!!! Truth!! Believe God's Word!!! everyone that makes the choice to reject Jesus as their Lord and Savior will NOT be in heaven!!!

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say it's childish and stupid to claim only a heaven or hell. because most do not go to heaven and most do not deserve hell.
Fact is that Jesus went to get Moses and take him to Heaven bro !
Moses was not in Hell in fact.
It's all Biblical bro and only Satan try's to corrupt you in this.

And I am not on about the RCC Church con job story that they got caught out on, in getting people to pay them at all.

Most who only have a little faith that I have seen will push the heaven and hell only story full on, because they fear Purgatory, they do not like paying for their sins. because they are proud of their sins in a way and that is because they are carnal and only religious dupes from what I have seen this is the case. a gutless type person who will claim they sin, but lacks responsibility for such. weak minded and easy led into sin and why is that, because they claim they are going to heaven anyway ! so why give a toss, yep I have seen many of them. they are what's called of little faith. funny how most of them now reject Christianity as the weeds grew up and choked them. but now they would be better off with a purgatory for sure because if not they most likely will go to hell, not to mention that they are claiming that the gate is a wide one that leads to Heaven. I claim that it's a narrow gate and that their is few who find it, not to mention that Jesus says that he never knew you story, is about such ones that claim lord lord, remember that one.
There are only heaven and lake of Fire. both are eternal!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Mils do not hold to a Rapture event, but will still be taken out!

I choose to believe God's Word and ignore the silly evil ideas of little men!!! And you???

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So...
I'm trying to understand...
Unless a person holds to a pretribulation rapture theological position as to the interpretation of prophecy they are going to have to wait to access heaven?

And you are using the Hebrews passage as proof of concept?

Can you please explain how God exhibited this sort of behavior before as a normal behavior for Him?