Perfect Plan Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, - Ephesians 1:4.

You cannot find in written scripture where God ever intended you to live the Christian life. You can find Christ as life and expression in Christianity, but never was it in the plan and purpose of God for you to live some kind of a life of your own that would some how please God. No sir not at all, you can find a life that is pleasing to God in scripture but never your life.

You were born in sin and he killed your life at Calvary. The life you were born with that had been handed down through the generations, was now put to death in Christ. Just as the word of God has recorded "chosen in him before the foundation of the world." What does that mean "chosen in him before the foundation of the world." It means God had a plan and purpose for creation. He did not just wake up one day and say "I think I will create me a place and put people there and have a people." No - he had a plan and purpose in what he did..and you can read it in a book we call the Holy Bible.

What he did according to what is written is; He and His Son had a plan and in that plan a birth would take place. In that birth the father would get what he had with his only Son - and that would be a father to son, face to face, nature to nature, love to love relationship. Nothing to do with any 'doing to be' relationship. But a relationship that would come from a birthing. A love to love, choice to choice relationship. He chose us 'in him' and we choose to be 'in him (in Christ).' And the father would get exactly what he wanted and received from the one Son - which is what is called reciprocating love. The father would love his creature (you and I), and that creation would love the father back. What would have to happen for the plan to come into fullness is; the father would sacrifice the one Son before the foundation of the world (in his mind, and the plan of God was formed). It is what is referred in scripture as "the lamb slain before the foundation of the world."

You have to see our gospel does not start with the cross or even with the creation of Adam, or Lucifer cast from heaven. Our gospel starts before the foundation of the world - with a perfect plan and purpose for bringing all things into existence! Very important for an on going believer to understand the plan and purpose of God.

Before anything was created, we were chosen to be in him!

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, - Ephesians 1:4.

You cannot find in written scripture where God ever intended you to live the Christian life. You can find Christ as life and expression in Christianity, but never was it in the plan and purpose of God for you to live some kind of a life of your own that would some how please God. No sir not at all, you can find a life that is pleasing to God in scripture but never your life.

You were born in sin and he killed your life at Calvary. The life you were born with that had been handed down through the generations, was now put to death in Christ. Just as the word of God has recorded "chosen in him before the foundation of the world." What does that mean "chosen in him before the foundation of the world." It means God had a plan and purpose for creation. He did not just wake up one day and say "I think I will create me a place and put people there and have a people." No - he had a plan and purpose in what he did..and you can read it in a book we call the Holy Bible.

What he did according to what is written is; He and His Son had a plan and in that plan a birth would take place. In that birth the father would get what he had with his only Son - and that would be a father to son, face to face, nature to nature, love to love relationship. Nothing to do with any 'doing to be' relationship. But a relationship that would come from a birthing. A love to love, choice to choice relationship. He chose us 'in him' and we choose to be 'in him (in Christ).' And the father would get exactly what he wanted and received from the one Son - which is what is called reciprocating love. The father would love his creature (you and I), and that creation would love the father back. What would have to happen for the plan to come into fullness is; the father would sacrifice the one Son before the foundation of the world (in his mind, and the plan of God was formed). It is what is referred in scripture as "the lamb slain before the foundation of the world."

You have to see our gospel does not start with the cross or even with the creation of Adam, or Lucifer cast from heaven. Our gospel starts before the foundation of the world - with a perfect plan and purpose for bringing all things into existence! Very important for an on going believer to understand the plan and purpose of God.

Before anything was created, we were chosen to be in him!

Think about your last sentence Soulman, you are saying that all who are lost is God's will. No sir, we are given free will to choose the God we desire to follow. Every single individual has the prospect of salvation, but God allows them personally to choose life or death.