Please pray i'll find the right answer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doing a series on YouTube where i fight all the non-major bosses, including minibosses and optional bosses, in Persona 5 Strikers, and in the description of each video, i go to the MegaTen wiki and copy-paste info about the origin of the mythological figure or god the boss is based on. I'm worried i might be somehow teaching people about the occult unwittingly, because one of the minibosses in the game is Andras, a demon from the occultic Lesser Key of Solomon. I only gave info about the origins of the character the boss is based off of...let me just show you it.

Origin:Goetia
According to the writings in The Lesser Key of Solomon, Andras is the sixty-third demonic spirit listed in the Ars Goetia. He is a great marquis of Hell with thirty legions of demons under his command. He is depicted as a humanoid with an angel's wings and an owl's head, riding a black wolf and holding a bright sword. Among the spirits of the Goetia, Andras is one of the most violent and dangerous to summon. The conjurer and any attendants he may have must stay within a magic circle at all times no matter how much Andras tempts them to leave it, or he will surely kill them. He is able to control a person's anger or inflict rage upon any person the conjurer desires and tempt people to kill their servants or masters. If so asked, Andras will gladly kill any person the conjurer desires, and in certain demonology it is suggested that Flauros is his servant.

I'm worried this may lure people tempted by or drawn to the occult to do something with the actual evil spirit. What should i do? I don't want anyone to end up messing with an evil spirit, should i delete the description, or even the video?

TLDR:I recorded a video of a boss fight in a video game, and gave info on the mythological being the boss is based off of in the description. as it turns out, it was based on a demon from am occult text. should i delete the video so people foolish enough to be drawn to the occult aren't tempted?

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 5:21-23
[21]Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
[22]Abstain from all appearance of evil.
[23]And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 5:21-23
[21]Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
[22]Abstain from all appearance of evil.
[23]And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Some people think i'm just trolling at this point with the questions i ask. I'm glad you still take me seriously.

Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got a strong opinion about what "the right answer" is, and I suspect you also know what it is. And I pray you'll do the right thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ