"Please Report Heresy"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF the shoe fits.... wear it.
IF the shoe does not fit....explain it.
I don't have to disprove false accusations.
Whining is an elementary distraction.
So stop.
Good Luck on Judgement day?
Come on...Judgement day is about a Spiritual Judgement.....LUCK is for the spin of a carnal concept.
Judgment Day will be about your words also.
Taken said: "likened to the excrement of your mouth".

ARE YOU "OSAS"? Deflection, AS IF, that verifies your whining to be validated!
You're the one "whining".
ONCE SAVED...APPLIES "ONLY" to an "EXCLUSIVE" group of Individuals, WHO ARE "EXCLUSIVELY" ;
"WITH" God and "IN" Christ...
AND
God "WITH' that man, and Christ "IN" that man.
That includes you?
You can preach all day long, that ^ DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.... Who cares? I don't.
IF YOU do not CARE, IF that Applies to you....
Me "caring FOR YOU"....does NOTHING for you or me. I LOSE nothing, by what YOU choose to do, or not do.
OSAS is an invalid license to sin. Many OSASers will be arrested and thrown into the eternal prison with Satan, forever and ever.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly....even Jesus read from the scrolls of the OT when He was teaching....the NT is prophetic fulfillment of the OT prophesies....therefore you must always include the OT with the NT to get better understanding of what Paul and others are saying....and even Paul referred to the OT when he wrote his letters.
Show us one Scripture where OT overrules NT. There are NONE. Are you OSAS?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop flaming, goading and harassing members who comment on your thread.
These short little one-liners are not discussing or debating the topic....these are throwing rocks....
If you're going to start a thread and have it in a public forum open for debate then treat everyone with respect...even the ones you disagree with.
Thank you
Like you're doing me?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#341 and #343 How he spoke to you.... knowing you are staff... There is a ton of ARROGANCE and RUDENESS going on lately.
Yes there is...but I am more upset with how he talks to members here..

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes there is...but I am more upset with how he talks to members here..
Planky's one of the rudest people I've ever met. I've tried for some time to get along with him but he just won't let me.
IMO He's got a religious spirit. It's like he's got a spiritual whip.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show us one Scripture where OT overrules NT. There are NONE. Are you OSAS?
As a reply for other members here, the KJV didn't exist until 1611.
So at one time the OT and NT didn't exist as separate teachings. Both were read in synagogues and temples and such...in the form of the original scrolls.
Furthermore, I own a Bible that is in chronological order of events and it is hard to separate one from the other.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Planky's one of the rudest people I've ever met. I've tried for some time to get along with him but he just won't let me.
Who is planky?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is planky?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in eternal Hell fire. Just like this guy, alive in the fire and TORMENTED.

"The rich man also died"
"being in torments"
"he cried"
"I am tormented in this flame"
"this place of torment"

Luke 16:22-28 (NKJV)
22 The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 27 Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'
I tell you what. Just try, no matter how weak your attempt may be, but at least try to read the posts of others before your fingers engage the keyboard, and actually address those posts.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tell you what. Just try, no matter how weak your attempt may be, but at least try to read the posts of others before your fingers engage the keyboard, and actually address those posts.
He is on vacation...just an fyi

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His demand for a scripture that says the OT overrides the NT is about as ignorant as it can get.
There wasn't an old and new testament until KJV came into existence.

Reactions: Brakelite