Police state USA: SWAT raid, puppy killed, for unpaid utility bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Maybe you didn't read the news yesterday about the cop who raped a rape victim: Los Angeles: 14-Year-Old Rape Victim Seeks Help From Police - Her Detective Ties Her Up & Rapes Her

They carried an article on the NEWS the other day which exposed a Los Angeles Sheriff gang -- IN THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT:

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy describes attack by Banditos clique

I tell you, we're in the Tribulation, and everyday it seems things are getting worse!

Bobby Jo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They had no business breaking into someone's home over a utility bill. That's insane! We shouldn't get used to these types of things

Like it or not we all have been getting used to these things...for decades now.

I do not believe for one moment that it was over an 'unpaid utility bill'.

Just like the story I posted of friends of ours. They come for outspoken people who will not toe the line. They don't want the general public to 'think' that maybe they too don't have to toe the line....How on earth can they bring in a One World Order if Mr Ordinary thinks for himself!!! No, ...get rid of Mr Outspoken.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm with you 100% here Helen. I stopped watching, reading or listening to the news. There is more than enough sadness and tragedy in our own lives to let any more bring us down. We are not ignorant of what is happening in this world and you are right, NOTHING will get better down here, only worse and worse until He returns.
SG does post real news but, I just as soon remove myself from the stories as, nothing to be done, we need to pray that we escape what is coming on the earth and in the mean time TRUST God!
xo

I stopped reading the news for awhile too Nancy but then the world has a way of coming to your doorstep whether you want it to or not. I get email updates and email legislators for a lot of reasons. If other Christians did that then we could accomplish a lot. We all know things are supposed to get worse but I don't think that should be an excuse for inaction. I saw that when all of our neighbors grumbled about the unpaved road. I called the mayor and arranged a meeting. The neighbors all exploded on the mayor and the road was paved within weeks. I saw that all it takes is a little initiative. I tried to get a friend involved in local happenings and she refuses to speak up about anything. She's always neutral and it's good for her because everyone thinks she so easy to get along with and acquiescent, but what she doesn't realize is that there are other Christians pulling her weight.

I read that an employer refused to hire Christians because he said that they didn't show initiative and always accepted the way things were rather than working to improve them. Granted there are some things we can't change, but if you look all down through history, it was when people were dissatisfied and worked to change things that good things were accomplished: such as MADD, texting and driving laws, blacks being freed as slaves, employee safety etc.

"I became convinced that noncooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good."
― Martin Luther King Jr.

Reactions: Nancy and GodsGrace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like it or not we all have been getting used to these things...for decades now.

I do not believe for one moment that it was over an 'unpaid utility bill'.

Just like the story I posted of friends of ours. They come for outspoken people who will not toe the line. They don't want the general public to 'think' that maybe they too don't have to toe the line....How on earth can they bring in a One World Order if Mr Ordinary thinks for himself!!! No, ...get rid of Mr Outspoken.

I missed the story about your friends - do you have a link?

It could have something to do with the fact that the family is outspoken. But it's more than that - I follow updates from the Rutherford Institute and it's insane what is happening: young elementary school children handcuffed for flying a paper airplane, a man fined $1500 for not mowing his grass, a student kicked out of school for saying "bang bang," a child arrested for operating a lemonade stand, and other government overreach. People are out of their minds.

I don't believe we should get used to these things, but speak up when we see government overreach. I read updates from The Rutherford Institute and our freedoms have really been eroded. From their site:

Our job is to make the government play by the rules of the Constitution.

There are 319 million of us in this country. Imagine what we could accomplish if we actually worked together, presented a united front, and spoke with one voice.

Tyranny wouldn't stand a chance.

Here at The Rutherford Institute, we believe that the best defense against tyranny is an educated citizenry that knows their rights and is prepared to stand up for them. That's why we continue to sound the alarm over threats to our freedoms and help Americans push back against the government’s heavy-handed tyranny on almost every front.
  • sound the alarm over government abuses
  • push back against the government's power grabs
  • defend Americans whose rights have been violated
  • hold the government accountable to abiding by the rule of law, the U.S. Constitution
  • and educate Americans about what they can do to rein in their runaway government, reclaim their freedoms, and restore justice in America.
The Rutherford Institute—nonpartisan, apolitical and committed to the principles enshrined in the Constitution and Bill of Rights—is working tirelessly to reshape the government from the bottom up into one that respects freedom, recognizes our worth as human beings, resists corruption, and abides by the rule of law.

Won’t you join the fight to make America free again?

The Rutherford Institute

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
― Edmund Burke

Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They carried an article on the NEWS the other day which exposed a Los Angeles Sheriff gang -- IN THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT:

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy describes attack by Banditos clique

I tell you, we're in the Tribulation, and everyday it seems things are getting worse!

Bobby Jo

I tend to think we're in it now - I had someone tell me the other day that we were going to be taken out before the tribulation but I think we're in it now. I don't know how we can't be.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our job is to make the government play by the rules of the Constitution.

Tyranny wouldn't stand a chance.

Won’t you join the fight to make America free again?

I've said it before, and will say it again, -- we can't fight against what GOD is bringing the world to the brink of. We CAN bring ourselves and those we have contact with to an awareness, but the GOVERNMENT Must Win in order for events to unfold.

It's really quite similar to Crystal Naught; then the ghettos; then the concentration camp slave labor; and then the crematoriums. It's a destiny which MUST prevail corporately, but not individually.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They had no business breaking into someone's home over a utility bill. That's insane! We shouldn't get used to these types of things - we should treat them as the aberrations they are.

Maybe you didn't read the news yesterday about the cop who raped a rape victim: Los Angeles: 14-Year-Old Rape Victim Seeks Help From Police - Her Detective Ties Her Up & Rapes Her

Maybe these things haven't touched your life yet and they don't mean as much. Most police are good, but it's well known that bullies - little men with weak self-esteem get into these positions where they can bully others. Police the next town over set a police dog on a man and it attacked him until he died. How barbaric do they need to be?

They assassinated my neighbor's unarmed grandson. Maybe if you looked at the bullet-riddled body of a young man and saw the broken family it would hit home more. Maybe you don't know that there is widespread police sexual abuse during traffic stops and that most women don't come forward or that lawyers advise them not to. Or maybe you'll get a cop who likes men during a traffic stop - Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold was sexually assaulted by a cop prior to the Columbine incident. There is a lot going on today that is concerning. The only way anything is ever changed is if one or more people see the wrong and set about changing it. I try to urge everyone to follow Attorney John Whitehead from the Rutherford Institute. He's fighting the police state.
Militarized police are everywhere. It's part of the globalist agenda. The days of the plain ol' police utility belt and wide top service hat are long gone. It's all downhill from here. Just in time to enforce the Mark of the Beast which will soon sweep over the world.

Reactions: GodsGrace

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I tend to think we're in it now - I had someone tell me the other day that we were going to be taken out before the tribulation but I think we're in it now. I don't know how we can't be.
You can either believe the Bible or believe what is being said outside the Bible. There is a clear connection between the Tribulation and the reign of the Antichrist for 3 1/2 years. There is also a clear connection between a third temple in Jerusalem and the reign of the Antichrist. So until these things are fulfilled, we may be in "troublous times" but not in the Tribulation (which is a very unique period such as never was nor will ever be again).

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Dan 12:1)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't wait for you to enjoy your "shower". :)

Bobby Jo
I'm trying to decide which spices to send you to sprinkle your words about a nuclear war within the next two years...just before you eat them. Care to add to that prediction? Will it kill one third of mankind?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you making fun of my Southern ancestry, you've hit a low point.

Bobby Jo
You can't get much further South than from where I'm from. It's your words, not your roots, that we're laughing at.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stopped reading the news for awhile too Nancy but then the world has a way of coming to your doorstep whether you want it to or not. I get email updates and email legislators for a lot of reasons. If other Christians did that then we could accomplish a lot. We all know things are supposed to get worse but I don't think that should be an excuse for inaction. I saw that when all of our neighbors grumbled about the unpaved road. I called the mayor and arranged a meeting. The neighbors all exploded on the mayor and the road was paved within weeks. I saw that all it takes is a little initiative. I tried to get a friend involved in local happenings and she refuses to speak up about anything. She's always neutral and it's good for her because everyone thinks she so easy to get along with and acquiescent, but what she doesn't realize is that there are other Christians pulling her weight.

I read that an employer refused to hire Christians because he said that they didn't show initiative and always accepted the way things were rather than working to improve them. Granted there are some things we can't change, but if you look all down through history, it was when people were dissatisfied and worked to change things that good things were accomplished: such as MADD, texting and driving laws, blacks being freed as slaves, employee safety etc.

"I became convinced that noncooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good."
― Martin Luther King Jr.

I do understand SG. Yet, it is so very difficult to get others to join you and, what could we possibly do against bombs, tanks and millions of men in uniform with semi autos and pistols and grenades? My little peashooter would make one laugh, ha! I'm alone, live with my dogs and ONLY have the Lord to protect us. Have been gathering tons of glass bottles filled with water, in case...food...not so much. J=I just think that our country has been way too complacent for decades and it is past the point of return. I would just concentrate on keeping our loved ones, and elderly neighbors safe and fed. Don't know what else even can be done at this point :(

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide which spices to send you to sprinkle your words about a nuclear war within the next two years...

Apparently you neither think nor listen. TWO YEARS until the Mark of the Beast; and TWO and ONE HALF YEARS until global thermonuclear.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't get much further South than from where I'm from. It's your words, not your roots, that we're laughing at.

Yeah, I guess you laugh at people who can't do anything about their circumstances. So is that a Christian or christian trait?

I hope I can be a christian some day. I'd like to poke fun of someone else JUST LIKE JESUS DID.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently you neither think nor listen. TWO YEARS until the Mark of the Beast; and TWO and ONE HALF YEARS until global thermonuclear.

Bobby Jo

Okay guys, I thought we were not to know the day or time of...
Acts 1:7
"Jesus replied, "It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority."

So, if Jesus said that IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW...then why do we always try to pin it down? EVERY person has been wrong so far so...why does one think they are correct today? Yes, we know the seasons and the signs and they have been around since before I was even born. Just curious as to why Christians still try to date His return. ¯\_:)rolleyes:)_/¯

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do understand SG. Yet, it is so very difficult to get others to join you and, what could we possibly do against bombs, tanks and millions of men in uniform with semi autos and pistols and grenades? My little peashooter would make one laugh, ha! I'm alone, live with my dogs and ONLY have the Lord to protect us. Have been gathering tons of glass bottles filled with water, in case...food...not so much. J=I just think that our country has been way too complacent for decades and it is past the point of return. I would just concentrate on keeping our loved ones, and elderly neighbors safe and fed. Don't know what else even can be done at this point :(

You know, there's very little that most of the European Jews could do. Some were able to find refuge among their gentile friends, and some of their "friends" turned them in; others managed to evade; but most were simply hauled off to their demise. But they didn't have to go those routes. In 1917, under the Balfour Declaration the Jew could emigrate to Palestine, and some 60,000 DID!

So now the church is in it's Tribulation, and they can either succumb to the prevailing detainment/extermination, or they can use their Purse, Bag, and Sword (Luke 22:35-36) to prepare for their future. Personally, I would recommend a location upwind of any nuclear target; somewhere removed from the populous, with enough food for one year (per person) MINIMUM (and preferably MORE for any surprise guests); a 500 gal. propane tank and propane generator, cook range, & gas lights ; a wood stove with a supply of firewood; -- such that a person would not have to even open the door and expose themselves to any risk. -- And there ain't no "Tribulation era Rapture" to escape, like the Jews had.

Folks, Jesus said we're pretty much on our own, so whatever necessities you use today, you'll probably need in about two years! :)

Bobby Jo

PS
The Scriptures say to flee to the mountains, but be aware that 1/3rd of the trees and 1/3 of all green plants will be burned. -- You don't want to be caught up in a grass fire or forest fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soverign Grace

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay guys, I thought we were not to know the day or time of...
Acts 1:7
"Jesus replied, "It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority."

There's three audiences:
1. The world
2. The people Jesus was addressing
3. The future generation​

You cited the guidance for audience #2.

Acts 1:6 So when they had come together, they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority. 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you ...

Mark cited the guidance for audience #3:

Mark 13
28 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 30 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away before all these things take place. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
32 “But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come. 34 It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to be on the watch.

Now the church FALSELY teaches that because no man can know the hour or the day, that we can't know the: Week; Month; Season; Year (1); Decade (10); Score (20); Century (100); Daytona (500); or Millennia (1,000). This is an ILLEGAL extrapolation of the TEXT.
First of all, if a person were proficient in the FEASTS, he could know which multi-day FEAST Jesus would return in. But I have no such expertise.
Secondly, Scripture provides the year, and discernment suggests in the Fall, and that's all I need to know. But there's one more clue which helps define the approximate window:

Last year on May 7th, President Trump recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel. And it's my observation that Trump's action agrees with a Prophetic Psalms* basis to conclude that we entered the Tribulation a year ago. Thus 42 months later we should arrive to an approximate November 7th, 2021 window, which is most likely plus or minus a couple weeks for a variety of calendar/legal-declaration/FEAST variabilities.

Or you can always be surprised:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

* Ref. J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms"

Personally, I don't like SURPRISES. :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Militarized police are everywhere. It's part of the globalist agenda. The days of the plain ol' police utility belt and wide top service hat are long gone. It's all downhill from here. Just in time to enforce the Mark of the Beast which will soon sweep over the world.

I know I see it coming but I still think that we should get involved to try to change it. If enough people spoke up they couldn't do what they're now doing. It's like Nazi Germany for heaven's sake.